Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-07-2018, 11:37 PM

Default Enf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioredlover View Post
How many women got posted on OCC and became an ENF do you think ? How many do you think get downloaded LOL ?LOL
The definition of stupid is posting the above and not realizing I had an album open in my profile duhhhh
Old 01-08-2018, 09:50 PM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

probably an odd one-- I've noticed it's a recurring one in my mind...usually the "platonic friend" scenarios:
  • Roommates unexpectedly walking in each other.. it's hot as hell either way for me; she walks in on me naked or jerkin' off... or I walk in on her while she just happens to be getting dressed or undressed or whatever.
  • Female friend that is normally prim and proper doesn't realize how transparent her dress is..
  • Wife of a friend walking around the house in t-shirt/panties..or a short bathrobe.....bends over in front of me then realizes "...OH OOPS SORRY!" "oh sorry I forgot you were there" etc.
  • Various windblown upskirt scenarios.
Sounds tame, sure but these are the absolute hottest scenarios for me...often on repeat in my mind whenever I'm jerkin off. There's a "forbidden fruit" aspect of it all, since the girl in those scenarios is "just a friend" and you're not "supposed" to see each other in that way....and a sudden flash or glimpse, wardrobe malfunction as she hurries to cover up and is clearly embarrassed...goddamn it blows me up every time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 11:51 PM

Thanked 2,271 Times in 159 Posts

Strip searches. Love them, but prefer they border on some fork of reality. Extended nudity is fine, but no sex with guards etc.

Strip searches are interesting to me because of the control and embarrassment, yet fairly clinical like setting. You get people of all ages and walks of life who might be forced to just strip down naked and be intimately examined in front of one another.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JacksonSG-1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 03:19 PM

Default Strip searches

Saw your post re strip search.i agree with you completely .i do work in Central America and last summer paid two cops to detain my wife in a jail in a remote town for several hours .they made her strip naked in full view of the men’s lockup and did a prolonged cavity examination while the guys behind bars howl at the american “puta “.she had no idea she was setup
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 08:35 AM

Thanked 1,705 Times in 203 Posts
Talking caught

a number of years ago, i had a affair with my boss who was smoking hot, and stayed horny all the time. anyway, one summer night, just for the hell of it we were walking close to her apartment, and saw a house off the road by itself with just the porch light one. on a dare, we decided to strip all the way, leave our clothes by a bush at the front of their yard, and just walk up to the house. it was exciting as everything with her was, but we werent really worried because other than the porch lights, no other lights were on, we were off the road pretty good, so really noone could see us. she was batshit crazy at times, and beat me getting undressed and headed toward the house. for some reason it took me longer, maybe because i stopped to watch her, but i was about 20 yards behind her. she got almost to the porch when a car turned into the driveway. I ducked behind a tree, and saw her jump to the side of the house. the car drove up to the house, and i knew we were stuck. i could have just made a run for the clothes, but it would have meant leaving her so i stayed where i was. unfortunately their car lights had shined on her, and a man got out and yelled he saw her, and to come out of the bushes. my heart was pounding watching this. he said he would call the police if she didnt come out, and sure enough she came out. i decided to come out too as i couldnt let her face this alone. he was an older man, and i walked up to him as did she - both naked - and said we were just doing this on a dare, that we meant no harm. we talked with him, and after a couple of minutes of him questioning us, he figured we were telling him the truth, and we ending up laughing with him while we stood there naked. it was clear he wanted more, and i looked at her, but could tell he was a little too old for her, so we did the next best thing, right there on his front porch, under the light we fucked while he sat and watched. i made it a point to last a long time so he could enjoy the show. i fucked her in every position infront of him, and she let him hold her tits while i took her from behind. we eventually finished and left, and never went back there, but that started many adventures for her and I.
Old 01-17-2018, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
I like ENF scenarios where the woman actually is embarrassed of her body. Too skinny, big butt, thunder thighs, something like that. A woman that's still beautiful, but actually has something she wants hidden from the world and is all the more embarrassed when it's revealed. Most real women are this way. Too many ENF scenarios just describe a standard huge boobed supermodel and act like she'd really be that embarrassed about being seen naked.

My all time favorite ENF scenario focuses on small breasts. A lot of the women I find attractive have small breast, they look amazing, but women can be so insecure about them it makes for a great embarrassment. I would recommend giving the women in a ENF story some kind of physical character like this.
Yes, I think this is a great hook for ENF stories. For me, it is a nice, hairy pussy. The woman believes that society expects her to be clean shaven, but she is uncomfortable with spending much time on grooming her privates. So, she might only trim enough to just barely contain her bush behind a pair of cotton briefs.

Since anything is possible in fantasy, I prefer some sort of antagonist to expose her against her will (versus a wardrobe malfunction or mishap). It could be a classic comeuppance tale or something supernatural, but our damsel in distress might face blackmail, bondage or fantastical magic.

At the same time, I think there's a lot of fun in the buildup... Exposing just a bit of hair at first while threatening to make her bare all. Convincingly prolonging the E in ENF can become increasingly difficult in longer stories, so pacing can be important.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Derelict For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 09:50 PM

Thanked 2,435 Times in 327 Posts
Default Best ENF Scenarios

Hands down my favorite would be major wardrobe malfunctions, that result in prolonged public nudity.

A smoking-hot woman in her sexy little bikini confidently struts down from her beach towel to the ocean to wade in. It's a very hard shore break and she accidentally walked in a little too far. Next big wave that crashes right below her neck, leaves her with her top dangling around her neck, and to her outright horror also caused her bikini bottoms to untie and end up in a heaping tangled mess at her ankles. She has to shuffle her way back to the beach like this before the next set of waves kick in and perhaps totally yank her top and her bottoms off her neck and legs, leaving her her stark naked in front of the whole beach. Her bikini tanlines are on full display with everything showing. There is no place to hide. Its a crowded day at the beach and there are people EVERYWHERE, watching with amusement and excitement. Guys (and teenagers!) who obviously are loving seeing this, and women (jealous women!) who are only too glad to see this sexy lady totally embarrassed and are relishing in her nudity. Perhaps her girlfriend is there to witness this and is howling with laughter (embarrassed for her, but relishing that it happened to her friend and not to her). For final good measure and effect, her friend gives her bare white ass a couple of clean sharp SPANKS for being so naughty and flashing everyone her goods! She is blushing a 1000 shades of red and cant believe that in 5 seconds she went from confident sexy hot bikini-clad knockout, to total bare-assed red-faced ENF. Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

It's a very warm but very windy day in the city, and a 30ish year old business woman dressed nicely in business attire is walking across a plaza with her male colleagues. All of them carrying briefcases in each of their hands. Suddenly as they turn a corner, a huge gust of wind kicks up, catches the edge of the woman's wrap around skirt and sends it flying like a kite high above her waist. The strength of the wind proceeds to fully yank her skirt off her waist and into the air. Suddenly her male colleagues and all the people in the plaza are treated to an unobstructed view of her choice of panties and stockings. Thigh-high stockings. And no panties. Her bare ass is shamelessly mooning the entire plaza, and her trimmed bushy is on display for all to see. Her last hope of regaining some modesty vanishes as she sees her skirt fly over the railing and land in a river below. None of her male colleagues is wearing a jacket, and there is no way to cover up. Dropping her briefcases she makes a mad dash for the nearest office building which is a good 50 yards away. In her high heels she cant run very fast, and she's passing tons of people along the way. The other office women are only too happy to see her totally embarrassed and smirk and smile and laugh at her. You never saw such a choreographed moment when almost in unison, every guy there reached into his pocket for his cellphone to capture the episode on video. When she finally barges into her buildings lobby (not that she has a spare skirt there or anything!) she full on bumps into two 20 year old male interns she's been b*tchy and snotty to all summer. Trips and falls on top of one of them, and gives everyone in the lobby a final memorable image of laying on top of this (lucky!) guy, with her ass stuck high in the air, and legs wide apart, fully showing off her feminine charms. Click-click. My my, how things play out like this.

A guy can dream cant he?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 07:04 AM

Location: Usually in Sunnyvale, Ca and also in Carson City, NV
Default Babysitters

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgearfan1422 View Post
Just a simple question, what type of enf fantasies do you like
I am quite addicted to the babysitter gets stripped story and has to perform her duties completely naked whilst her charges -- boys or girls-- hide her clothing until she has completed all their wishes.

I do not enjoy anything that ends up with sex involved. I just really like the embarrassment of having to be naked in front of her younger charged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Ancy View Post
I'm glad folks enjoy the thread, but I'm afraid I'm starting to run low of on topic pics to add. Here's another batch though...
The Following User Says Thank You to SammyP For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 05:08 PM

There is something funny about the idea of a full grown woman being outwitted by children.
I like it more if the babysitter doesn't get her clothes back and has to stay naked the rest of the night and later on explain how she was outsmarted and stripped by the kids she was watching.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topgearfan1422 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 09:53 PM

I am with Splotch and Derelict here. I love seeing a beautiful woman (in a fictional story) self-conscious about a part of her body. In my case, bush and big butts are my favorites. But I like seeing the characters taken down by an antagonist....a rival, bully, a good girl giving a villainess her comeuppance. In addition to the stripping, it's nice if verbal humiliation, wedgies, spankings, mud, or messy food is added into the mix. Often, my protagonist, if you want o put it that way, is a villainess, who dearly deserves what she gets, but evades her fate on more than one occasion, until the heroine (antagonist) wonders if there is no justice in the world. Then an accident or mistake ont he part of the villainess leaves her ripe to receive her comeuppance at the hands of the heroine. I say the villainess is the protagonist, because the story focuses more on her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia