photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2010, 09:55 PM

I don't post often but I just remembered a crazy story from about a year ago. Late one night after a concert, a big group of friends and I all went for some late night pancakes at IHOP. While we were sitting there eating these two girls, who were obviously a little inebriated, sat in a booth across from us. One was sort of hiking up her skirt to show off her panties to me. The other one went to the restroom, but went into the men's room by accident. After a few minutes I figured I would go have a look I wasn't disappointed. Originally I was just going to tell her she had gone in the wrong room and laugh, but I never got the words out of my mouth. Standing at the urinal was an attractive blond, pants and panties around her ankles, trying to figure out how to use the bathroom. She just kinda stood there for minute and I got a nice look at her shaved pussy. I had a small tattoo above it but I forget what it was of now. Anyway, she says, in her slurred voice, "Go, just.... just go..." And I just turned and left, laughing. Later, the police showed up and took them away. Apparently they were doing harder stuff than just alcohol!
Old 12-25-2010, 05:18 AM

Thanked 2,748 Times in 201 Posts

I've seen a couple...

...after high school I was out with friends and a girl lost a bet. Can't recall what the bet was for but the forfeit was negotiated to standing naked in a park late, late at night singing a song. I believe she negotiated down from doing it at noon which we all agreed would have gotten her arrested. Anyway we all had to stand back like fifty feet, but what she didn't count on is that when she took off her clothes and handed them to her boyfriend that he would also stand fifty feet away, so when it was time to get her clothes back she had to stand there while he walked VERY SLOWLY back to her, which he did just to encourage the ENF. She covered herself as best she could, then hid behind a tree. She was in such a hurry to put her clothes on she put her underwear on with a twist and had to take it off again in the van on the way home, giving us all another show.

...about 1992 with a friend in a park. We were there for a sort of low-rent renaissance festival put on by the local SCA. A girl stood up and for no reason I can determine her boyfriend pulled her pants completely down. She had a full bush and no panties. I assume he thought she would stop him or he just didn't care. She turned around and hit him, then pulled up her pants. I barely saw it, but her reaction afterwards was priceless. Also, the friend I was with got all embarrassed for her, and announced that he had to leave. Like he couldn't bear to be there while she was there because she saw him and knew that he had seen her... I don't know.

...about 1996 at a Rocky Horror show a girl completely popped out of her top when running a prize up to someone at the back of the theater. She was wearing next to nothing but apparently was supposed to be wearing pasties under the top. She ran out the back of the theater, came back with the pasties on. Odd that she was fine wearing skimpy but not showing nipple.

...about 1997, same Rocky show, different girl, top came down in the end dance number until her nipples popped out and she had to turn around to fix it. Turned back, danced again, top fell again, turned around, etc. until she finally gave up and left the stage.

Rocky Horror used to be a good place to spot nudity but the local act doesn't tend to show anything anymore and all such incidents are now accidental and rare.

Last edited by Fango; 12-25-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 02:14 PM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 77 Posts
Default Disney

My husband and I were at Disney World in Orlando, FL a few years ago. It was the middle of summer so it was hotter than Hades. We were sitting in one of the many family restaurants there. It was one of those where you stand in line to order and get your food. Anyway, we were sitting there eating and an attractive woman was in line with her young son. She was probably in her late 30's early 40's. She had a nice body; large round breasts, small waist, long legs. She was a bit pale, but she had long red hair. She was dressed in a sarong that tied behind the neck...you know, something cool for a hot summers day. The sarong came around the neck, down the front, bare back. She did not have a bra on as there was no bra strap.

Well her son, who was probably 3 or 4 was being squirmy and fussy. You know kids and long lines. She was holding him and he kicked out away from her. She lost her grip on him and he jumped to the ground, but he had a hold of her sarong at the neck! The sarong came down with him all the way to the floor. She was in shock for a moment, topless and wearing just a tiny thong. It was hilarious! She was so red! Her nipples were rock hard and there was a little tuft of pubic hair sticking out the top of her thong...she was a natural redhead.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:15 PM

Default My experiences

This I originally posted in the thread My First ENF

I can only give a rough idea of my age. I was 7 or perhaps 8. it was one Christmas or New Year I can't remember which. My mum's cousins had three daughters. One was my age, the youngest, the next was older at big school I think. Later that year I went into hospital to have my tonsils out and the older one had started working as a nursing cadet. They came to stay with us we'd visited them and they had visited us a few times over the years. But recently they had moved closer but not so close that overnight stays where stupid. We'd played all day, cow boys and Indians. We went to bed late and the next morning we, my younger brother and me, decided to attack them before they had chance to stop us. They had been sharing my parents double bed. We crashed into the bedroom and time stood still for ever. The older girl was sat on the bed naked. Facing away from us but her body was reflected in the dressing table mirror. I can close my eyes now some 40 years later and still see that image clear as day.

My second was about a year later just before we moved. That summer my brother and the lad next door had started to play a kidnap game with his two sisters. One my age and one a few years old. She was just starting to bud. We asked her to take her clothes off to be interrogated but she wouldn't. She said she'd go and put on other clothes over the top and we could make her take them off. We where enacting a scene from a BBC production glimpsed through the banister rails from the landing. She put on a dressing gown I think. She agreed we could have her take it off. We asked if instead she would take off her dress and just wear the dressing gown. She thought about it and said yes. Crazy thing was she now took it and the dress off in front of us and we saw that she had no vest on.

Third story, we moved house and two other girls lived next door to us. Their step father was the brother of my uncles wife so they where kind of extended family. We got to playing kidnap games with them over the next couple of summers. Mainly got to see underwear but on one occasion taking our captive to the toilet got to see bear bum cheeks.

They moved away and two new girls moved next door with their brother. They went to the Catholics school so we only played with them during summer breaks and occasionally on a weekend. The older sister was much older than the other she was working and at college part-time. One day I was playing in the garden and their back door opened she was stood topless at the kitchen sink washing her hair.

I then went to work where I saw a few ENF over the years.

The first was working at a day centre. We where doing a pantomime. A resident came onto stage and disrupted the Panto but we carried on regardless. However this put me out of position when I turned my head to deliver my speech to the prince cinders who was off stage and was changing into her smart dress was down to under wear. The next thing I know is she tries to pull up the dress and this sags on something she pushes it back down and her panties go with it sufficient for me to see bush. She at this points instinctively checks to see if anyone is around and sees me looked she blushes very bright red.

Working in a hospital I go into the laundry room just as morning shift is going off. One of the girls was changing into civies to get away quicker rather than walking all the way down to the changing rooms. she was top less and facing the mirror on the back of the door when I opened it.

On another occasion I was coming off duty and Sister said would I drop something off at medical records. I dropped off the file and the clerk asked if I want to be let through the back door which led to the changing room corridor. This brought me out before the female changing room door. The normal way to the changing rooms was from the opposite direction which meant the male changing room door was first. The door of the changing room opened as I entered the corridor and looking in I saw one nurse I didn't know stood in just panties. Two other where in underwear. The door opener then stepped through the door not expecting anyone to be there and screamed. This caused the three others to turn and i got a full frontal and a visit to the DNO office to explain.

At another works. I was working around the corridor to see my boss, female. She was with two female colleagues trying on dresses for a night out. As I turned the corner she was crossing from the toilet to her office. In a dress but without the zip up. She turned to say go away I suspect and for some reason want to squeeze. This caused her to forget about the dress which now slipped full rack on show. And post squeeze she tried to pull the dress over them but actually pushed them further out. Wonderful.

I have also seen one EUF. Another work colleague had lost a bet. She had to streak the corridor in underwear. I wasn't meant to be there but I'd forgotten something so came back for it. I turned onto the unit and there she was .
Old 02-27-2011, 03:16 AM

Default Funhouse

I had an ENF experience at a fun-house one time. Ed likes to have me dress up in revealing outfits when we go out. During the evening I then often "accidently" expose myself to him in the course of whatever we're doing. However neither of us had been in a fun-house since we were kids, and we got more than we bargained for!

I was wearing a tiny little white cotton dress. It was tight on top, and although not see through at all, it was obvious I wasn't wearing a bra. The bottom of the dress hung loose much like a pleated skirt, but without the pleats, if that makes any sense, starting right below my chest. The dress was so short that it only covered my butt cheeks by an inch or so. The dress and my shoes were all I wore. (I've never been much for panties)

We were getting a lot of looks just walking around the fair grounds (more than a pretty girl in a sexy outfit might normally get). Ed even saw one guy actually bend over to try to see up my dress after we walked past him! (and I'd have to guess that he could see quite well!).

We went into the fun-house just for the trill of trying to navigate through whatever might be inside in my skimpy outfit. I was nervous about just entering the ride, because you had to climb up 3 or 4 moving stairs on the outside. Once inside things were fairly uneventful. I climbed up a ladder, but there was no one behind us. And Ed fondled me a little in a dark mirror maze.

As we emerged for the mirrors, we were probably a little disoriented, both from the fondling and from entering a brightly lit area. We emerged onto a platform about 5 feet in the air. On the platform were hand rails snaking back and forth like a ticket line, leading to a ladder to get down. Below was a spinning tube you had to go through to exit the ride, with 3 or 4 carnies standing there watching the platform. I was wondering how I was going to climb down the ladder with the carnies watching me. Neither of us noticed the guy in the booth about 5 feet straight in front of us. You can probably guess what happened next...
As I stepped out ahead of Ed onto the platform I put my hands on the rails and got about two steps when I was hit by a blast of compressed air. As I let out a little yelp, my dress flew. The flared part shot straight up, folding the dress in half. I was naked from my ankles to my rib cage!!!

The booth guy laid on the air for what must have been a good five seconds. I struggled to get my dress down, but because my hands had been on the rails the dress had come up under my armpits and with the force of the air blowing the dress around I never even came close to bringing it down. Finally I made the not too brilliant move of jumping out of the air-stream... backwards.

You've never seen guys with such big smiles on their faces! We were laughing too, although I was quite embarrassed. And I knew that I was still standing on the platform and would have to cross the air vent again. Worse, I had to climb down a ladder, with 4 guys at the bottom who now knew I had nothing under my little dress!

After I regained my composure a little, I moved quickly across the air vent, managing to only let the back blow up a little. The carnies were very nice about the whole thing (none made any obnoxious comments), but they also weren't shy about moving closer to the platform and ladder, and trying to get another view. Somehow, by wearing what I was (and wasn't) and by reacting good naturedly, I'd given up my normal right to have men not be so obvious about trying to see up my dress.

I got down the ladder as quickly as I could, although I can only image what kind of view they got from below. At the time I thought of that as less embarrassing than standing there naked in front of them with my dress flying, but as I thought about it afterwards, I realized that a couple of them had gotten an even more intimate view as I backed down the ladder!

They tried to convince my that the safest way thought the tube was to crawl, but I wasn't buying it!

I've been seen many other times in various degrees of undress, accidently and "accidently". But somehow those five seconds of forced exposure are the most naked I've ever felt.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:49 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts

I had a couple experiences a few years ago. I went on vacation to Maui and went to Little Beach, which is the nude beach, a few times that week. The attire was mixed, there were some people nude, some women topless and a number of people in bathing suits. There was a group of three teenagers, two boys and a girl who were probably about 18, who were boogie boarding at the beach. They were all in bathing suits. At one point they were standing in the water which was a little higher than knee deep since they had just ridden a wave in. A wave came and pulled the girl's swimsuit bottoms down to her knees. She had her back to the shore, so I only saw her ass, but the guys were facing her and saw her from the front. She pulled them back up as fast as possible and looked really embarrassed.

That same week I was tanning at the beach and went nude for the first time. A woman who was with her young child put her towel right next to mine. I was a little embarrassed because I was nude and she was wearing a bikini and facing me. She bent over to pick something up and one of her boobs popped out of her top. She got it back in as fast as possible and looked up and saw that I had seen it since she was right in front of me. She didn't say anything but her face turned red. You'd think she would have been a little less uptight at a nude beach, but she obviously didn't want to show anything.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 04:37 AM

Talking

Years ago I went on an 18-30 holiday where most girls went topless on the beach and many of the games involved nudity. However there were a few ENF incidents.

On our first day we went paragliding and had to get a boat to the take off stage. As my mate and I were pulling this girl onto the boat she had her foot on the side and her bikini bottoms shifted to the side so we had a full on view of her fanny.

On a night out we were all doing the hokey cokey and the girl opposite me had a boob tube on which just wouldnt stay up.

A few of us were in 2 girls room one night and I went to use the bathroom. As I opened the bedroom door I found that one of the girls was getting changed in the corridor. She was totally naked but had her back to me.

The best episode though was after we had witnessed a strip game in the hotel after coming back from a night out. This didnt go very far with just one tit being exposed then everyone went to bed. However one of the girls that hung around with us kept bugging the rep to organise another game the following night which he did. This was surprising as the girl in question was one of the few who wouldnt go topless on the beach. However she had a plan. In short she tried to cheat by pulling underwear from her pockets when she had to forfeit and other diversionary tactics. I dont know if she really expected to get away with this but it just pissed everyone off so she got picked on. She was soon down to her underwear and then as I expected announced she was tired and was going to bed. I was ready for this and headed her off at the door. The rep and another guy ran across and stripped her completely naked before we let her go to her room.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:12 AM

Thanked 4,936 Times in 205 Posts
Default wife

This was before we got together, it happened around 1976. I wasn't there but my future wife (she was 20 at the time) went skinny dipping with her boyfriend at this resovir in NJ during the day. A guard caught them and made them get out. He would not let them get dressed and made them stand naked in front of him for about 20 minutes while he did a check on them He also gave her a lecture...I know he was just getting his rocks off. Wish I was there.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:14 PM

Thanked 2,053 Times in 240 Posts

I went to a bar in Spain a few years ago where they had a rule - any girl not claping when the band played a cerain song had to get their tits out - and the guy played the song about 200 times a night.

We saw loads of tits, some really shy girls, and a couple who refused (and these were the best, as the guys would just hold their hands up and strip their tops off.)

If you were caught twice in one night you had to take your panties off and these got pinned to the ceiling as a reminder of the rules!

Just remembered another one;

I was in a bar whilst working away from home and there were a crowd of girls there, so my mate and I offered them drinks in return for a flash of their tits - one girl did it and another two let us pull their tops down and get our hands on the goodies! One girl didn't do it so we just grabbed her and pulled her top up - she was struggling but laughing too - we got her top right up so everyone could see and we both had our hands on her tits when she pulled it back down!

Same bar, same night;

I was pretty drunk by this stage and i was talking to this chick in the tiniest of outfits - I commented on her clothing and she said that it was reversable and pulled the front slightly out so that I could see the material and I said "I can see your tit", she laughed and quickly covered up. I hadn't actually seen anything but she didn't know, so i said "you might as well let me see the other one now" and she just grinned, kind of embarrassed, so I just put my hand down her top and had a good feel of each tit (and then I called my mate over so that he could have a feel too.)

I used to date a chick from work and she would do stuff like walk around the office with no undies on as a tease for me. One night in a taxi I has her bar undone and I was feeling her tits when I decided just to get them out (and I held her top up whilst she struggled and the cabbie got a great look!)

Another chick in a different cab - this one got out of hand! I had her top undone and was feeling her tits and she had my dick out, so I went for the pussy lol - when we got out and paid I dragged her round to the back of the house and whipped her tits out and pulled her undies down around her ancles (and she started giving me a bj - God knows what the neighbours thought!)

Oh, and I pulled the wife's bikini top down on a waterslide at Disney World last year - man, she was pissed!

Just remembered anohter - as a teen in Ibiza i think?

There were a crowd of us all drinking and talking one night and this chick decides that she wants to go swimming and strips to her bra and panties - were all teasing her saying that we had seen her topless during the day, which we had, and her Mum! Then she turned her back to us and took off her bra and started walking towards the pool and, she saw someone coming and dropped to the ground and covered her tits with her hands. We walked over and my cousin and I helped her to her feet and she was standing there in just her panties and her arms folded accross her chest. I smiled and said don't be shy and she reluctancy let me lower her hands and we all saw her tits - she was blushing but stayed topless for about 10 minutes whilst she got her shot together and found her clothes (and we had a good look and a couple of sneaky feels!) She didn't out her bra back on and she left the t-shirt till last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeywall2001 View Post
I went to a bar in Spain a few years ago where they had a rule - any girl not claping when the band played a cerain song had to get their tits out - and the guy played the song about 200 times a night.

We saw loads of tits, some really shy girls, and a couple who refused (and these were the best, as the guys would just hold their hands up and strip their tops off.)

If you were caught twice in one night you had to take your panties off and these got pinned to the ceiling as a reminder of the rules!
Just thinking about this and one of the classics were the two girls who had come out dressed in only their hotel sheets - fuck knows why - I was chatting to the girl behind the bar and she said "they have walked into the wrong bar" and she was right - one of the chicks was on the stage in about 30 seconds of walking in! She didn't know the rules and was trying to get out of it - with about 500 people yelling at her to get her tits out - and in the end she lowered the sheet and one of the guys went behind her to sway her shoulders and make her boobs jiggle.

She was probably the most embarrassed girl I saw there and her and her mate left soon after she got off the stage.

Last edited by Fango; 03-01-2011 at 11:10 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Monkeywall2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2011, 08:07 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

way back in time when I was at school unfortunately before everyone had camera phones. One of the girls from my school who was one of those rear hot but does not know it had a very embarrassing incident.

There was a subject in my school called fashion design and the major assignment for the subject was to design your own prom dress. This slim smokey brunet designed a sexy black dress that had a shimmery panel that ran the full length of the front of the dress. the strange thing about this dress was that in the lights of the ball room the panel became almost completely seethru.
she had to spend the entire prom hiding in the corner because every time she got up every guy in the place spent the entire time staring at her breasts and crotch that was only covered by a tiny triangle of a very sexy g-string. I am not sure That I have ever seen someone so embarrassed.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022