photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2010, 05:13 PM

This is the reverse situation, sort of, the NOT ENF. First semester of post grad ends, and the leader of the pack decides that about 14 of us should go to a local nude bar to celebrate. It was called The Tender Trap. So we are all sitting around one large table when I turn to look at the dancer on stage. She was a high school class mate I hadn't seen in over four years. And she recognized me and gave me a wink. O.K., that was cool. and so was she.

She left the stage, and being a gentleman at the time, I didn't utter a peep. Until I feel my head slapped by what turns out to be her ballet slippers. She says, for all to hear: "you naughty boy, what are you doing here???" About 13 jaws of my semi-drunk buddies hit the table at the same time. She climbed up on the table, put her slippers on as she didn't want to be totally naked, I assume, and began a not-so-private dance. While everyone got a look, it focused on me, causing jealousy. For a time, I was famous at the school, I guess. And she, to her credit, wasn't in the least embarrassed.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:17 AM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Hawaii...

Years ago my wife and I went to a military reunion on Oahu. We decided to stay the entire week, and one weekday afternoon, we drove to the north shore and found that you could rent 3 wheel ATV's in some rough terrain that had paths you could drive on. There was an abandoned military airfield with a long runway with lots of pot hotes but it was still fun.

We drove out to the beach and it was beautiful, with lots of lava pools and waves. Before I knew it, she was naked and running out to the water. She looked great splashing in the warm water, and I took a couple of photos.

I had stayed with the ATV's and all our stuff(cameras, jewelry, wallets, etc.) and suddenly, a man walked out of the woods and stripped off his shorts and got in with my wife. She ducked under the water, but she was caught stark naked. He was a widowed Methodist minister from the midwest who had retired to Hawaii and spent his days walking the beaches. He said he had always dreamed of finding a "mermaid".

She stayed with him for about a half hour, and he took some liberties feeling her up while she just sat there and looked embarassed. When he acted like he expected her to do something for him, she jumped up and ran out of the water to me.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0164.JPG   PD_0186.JPG  

PD_0187.JPG  
Old 12-01-2010, 11:21 AM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default A couple more from Hawaii...

I forgot these--sorry. The other is one of her on our balcony at the hotel.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0184.JPG   PD_0185.JPG  

Old 12-01-2010, 11:43 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonycomiclover View Post
......she had a tattoo of mickey mouse on her ass.
Heh......I love those kinds of details.

After my siblings and I were all grown, married and had started little families we all got together and went swimming one hot summer day. It was a typical busy day at the pool with lots of people having a good time swimming, standing around the edge talking, sunbathing on the deck, etc. At one point my brother-in-law and I were just standing in the water up to our necks at the side of the pool, chatting, girl watching, and basically doing nothing.

About 10 feet away from us a pretty young mother was playing with her kids. She'd lace her fingers together and hold her hands low, then a kid would step into her hands, whereupon she'd launch him a few feet in the air, followed by a pleasantly large splash as he landed in the water. It did look like fun and they were having a good time. She became more enthusiasic as time went on until she was crouching down to her neck into the water and shoving them up high from there. This went on for about 10 minutes until on one launch, she came rocketing up and the water peeled her one-piece bathing suit off clear down to her waist. She was so involved in the game she didn't realize it for a few seconds. She finally did notice she was gloriously naked from the waist up and quietly sank down into the water, casually glancing around while she got her suit back on.

That was the end of her water launch game, sorry to say. My brother-in-law and I received a extended eyefull of really nice C-cup, well-shaped tits. We looked at each other but neither one of us said anything or even changed facial expressions. Twas just a nice bonus for being in the right place at the right time, I suppose.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:29 PM

A fond memory.

I went over to my friend's apartmant for a date one night. She opened the door and asked me to sit down and wait for her. After about ten minutes her roomate came in wearing only a towel having just gotten out of the bath. She had lovely blonde hair and b cup breasts. I told I was waiting for my friend, her roomate, when it happened. From behind her my friend snuck up and then amazingly pulled down her towel right infront of me. My friend ran into the bedroom with the towel as, after realizing, her roomate scrambled to cover herself. The roomate was red faced and paniking it was priceless. I got a good look at her crotch and boobs and I had to give my friend a good time for what I saw that day.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:25 AM

Thanked 16,605 Times in 334 Posts
Default My best one

When my son started in Primary school (he was 4 years old) he had a teacher called Sarah. She was real girl-next-door material, long brown hair, pretty face, lovely set of boobs and relly quite shy for a teacher. Parent evenings were a real pleasure that year!
Anyway, I got to know Sarah fairly well over the next few years as although my son wasn't in her class anymore I became very involved with the Parent Teachers Association helping organise school fundrasers and helping with after school activities.
About a year before my son left the school I was helping organise the annual school sports. The school were a bit short staffed as a number of teachers, including Sarah, were away on a training course though hoping to get back in time to help. The sports day had just started when the headmaster realised he had left a couple of pieces of equipment in the staff room and asked me to pop back for them. I rushed back down to the school and into the staff room and Oh, what a surprise!
Sarah had arrived back from her course and was quickly changing into her sports gear in what she thought was an empty school. When I walked in she was stood in the middle of the room, sports bag by her feet, her clothes including a pretty lacy pink bra hanging over a chair, and a plain white sports bra in hand. Appart from very brief pink thong she was naked. We both stood there frozen in shock for a few seconds, I was just gazing at her fantastic breasts and very prominent nipples. Finally Sarah let out a sort of choking sob, flushed bright red and spun round, treating me to an unobstructed view of her very ample bare backside. I left quickly and Sarah could never look me in the face again without blushing, and I never forgot the look of utter shock on her pretty face.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:09 AM

Thanked 36,769 Times in 1,503 Posts

I was initially putting this in my thread "Be careful what you ask for", but it fits much better in here.

Although I really didn't per see witness the entire incident, I did a see a few things nonetheless, and I thought it was funny. Renee didn't.
I was seeing this woman, Renee. She was a history professor at a Catholic College and to the outside very conservative and modest. The "Renee personal and close-up" was quite a different story.
There was a lake not too far away, with a very small beach (artificial, I think). There were also a few picnic tables with grills and a playground and some grassy area for people to lay down. We would go there usually on a Sunday afternoon, hopefully before the masses of people showed up and we will get a good picnic table.
That fateful Sunday, I picked her up and we went to the lake, found a nice picnic table and began setting up.
I retrieved the cooler from the car and Renee went to the small building in the center of the place, which had a few changing cabins. all of a sudden I hears some screaming and a commotion from the cabins and I looked up.
There was Renee in all her glory pulling her bathing suit up. Then she grabbed her clothes, came running towards me and told me in no uncertain terms that she was ready to go home - NOW!!!.
On the way back, she told me (By then she was actually laughing again) that she had been completely undressed and tried to put on her bathing suit. Somehow, she lost her balance and bumped the door with her butt, and the door went open. She lounged after the door, but at the end, she was outside the cabin with the door in her hand and her bathing suit on her ankles.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:24 PM

Thanked 16,605 Times in 334 Posts
Default Beach treat

A few years ago we lived in Bournemouth and most evenings I would take my daughter for a walk in her pushchair along the seafront. It was not unusual to see topless girls on the beach and even the odd nude one.
One evening I had sat on a seat while my daughter slept in the pushchair. A short distance from us on the beach were a group of girls. It was still very warm and all but one of the girls were either in bikinis or topless (my main reason for chosing that seat!). Anyway, they must have decided to take a last swim in the sea before going home and headed towards the water. All, that is, except the one girl who was dressed in jeans and a t shirt. Her friends decided she should go in the sea as well and dragged her down the beach. She was kicking and screaming - she didn't want to get her clothes wet. Her friends dragged her down to the waters edge and proceeded to strip off her clothes. I soon understood her reluctance to go in the water as she was wearing no underwear at all as they dragged her naked into the sea! She screamed the whole time she was in the water, but even louder when one of the girls came out of the water, picked up the jeans and t shirt and carried them up the beach and placed them on the wall near me.
I got to see a very wet, very naked, very annoyed girl walk up the beach towards me, long black hair plastered to her skin, trying unsuccessfully to cover her large boobs and bare crotch with her hands. When she reached her clothes she muttered 'what the hell', picked up her clothes, placed them on the seat next to me and asked me to look after them while she used the beach shower 10 metres away to wash the sand off her naked body. She then pulled on her clothes, smiled at me, and went back to her friends.
Oh for a camera that day, but then again, if I had been holding a camera instead of a pushchair I really don't think I would ever have been so lucky.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:17 AM

Thanked 2,658 Times in 156 Posts

Bournemouth is great for seeing topless and it's not too much of a walk from the promenade to the beach.

In my younger days we used to go to Durdle Door - right to the end which is quite a walk or to the Nudist beach over the ranges at Lulworth - I'm sure you know where I mean.

My wife would reluctantly go topless and sometimes nude at the beach near Lulworth.
One time (and she never remembered) we were both nude at the waters edge talking to a male nudist.

First time I filmed my wife peeing was here at the beach.

Happy days.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Father Ted For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 10:46 AM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

I was in my car at a shopping mall in Hickory, NC and reading a book I'd just bought when a car pulls up beside of me. It's sitting lower than the rental car I was driving and the gal beside me apparently didn't want to wrinkle her dress slacks and grabbed them from the passenger seat. While getting them over her shoes, she realized I was there and froze in fear. She also apparently was concerned about panty lines because she was going commando. Nice little strip of hair.

I had a good chuckle and just backed out of the parking space.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022