uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-21-2017, 04:40 PM

Thanked 3,540 Times in 148 Posts
Default Vacation fun

My wife and I recently went on vacation in the Caribbean, staying at an all-inclusive resort. We mostly hung out at the beach or pool during the day sipping drinks, reading and relaxing. We alternated between having tame days, and crazy drinking days with some local herb thrown in for good measure.

On the days when we partied hard, we would come back from the pool or beach, take a shower to get the salt and sand off our bodies and then would sit on the terrace which was just a couple steps from the beach and play cards or backgammon. The main walkway along the beach was maybe 10 ft from where we sat, and people walked by constantly, but especially around dinner time.

The more we partied during the day, the less clothing she wore in the evening. Most of the time she would wear a see through or net cover up that was intended to be worn over a bathing suit, but she was totally naked under it. The combination of being far from home, and having a good buzz on, made her very adventurous.

We played strip poker a few times and on the second night we were there she was sitting completely topless wearing only a pair of skimpy panties when a large group came walking by. They were pretty drunk and loud and when they walked past us one of them noticed my wife and shouted, “All right, the tits are out!” That made all six of them turn and look and they got a great view. My wife didn't cover up at all in fact she waved at them.

The next party day, we had come back from the beach and showered and changed and she was wearing a t-shirt that was essentially see-through, and in the direct sun light was completely transparent. We sat on our terrace for a while and I told her over and over again how incredible she looked in that outfit. She thought it was sexy too, and especially liked that while being revealing it wasn't obscene.

We had made a pact the day we arrived that we would go down to the ocean every day and watch the sunset together. On the second day, we updated the routine to include going to the tiki hut on the beach and grabbing a cocktail, maybe visiting with other guests for a while, and then going to the beach to watch the sunset.

I commented that it was about 20 minutes til sunset and that we should grab a drink and head to the beach. She said, “ok, let me go change.” I told her that I thought she looked great just as she was, and then made it an official “dare” to go to the bar and then the beach with the see through purple top on. She thought about it for a second and then jumped up and said, “let's go.”

When we got to the bar, there were only 4-5 people sitting there and they were all pretty drunk. As far as I could tell, only one guy immediately noticed that he could see my wife’s tits, and he never took his eyes off her chest once he did. A couple others noticed as we turned to walk to the beach, and as we walked away we overheard a couple of them saying, “is that girl wearing anything under her shirt?” That cracked us up.

These are the pictures I took at the beach that evening. You can't see them for some reason, but there were dozens of other people wandering around on the beach for the 15 minutes that we stood taking pictures of the sunset and pictures of my wife.

More adventures to follow...
Attached Thumbnails
20170612_183956.jpg   20170612_183957.jpg  

20170612_183958.jpg   20170612_184138.jpg  

20170612_183952.jpg   20170612_183953.jpg  

20170612_183955.jpg  
The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
americuadorian, apeyboy, artfuldogger, atruevoyeur, BaconBot, BadPhotog, beatingoff, blahqazwx, breastexp101, budbuddy54, chalcple, city slicker, collector5757, Couplein2MFM, crazyhorse91, davyp1, decepticon643, DippsyDudel, discreetfun2, dk8166, DRDavenport, eviltwin, gasb, gfb4228, Glasgow_81, gq_devil, GRITS, HedoRocks, hogman, itburns366, jellyworm, jimbojes, johne5, jojo33bdx, kaaa, kajuk, krushboy07, kuba123, kwill, lollolz9, Maximus999, maymedson11, Millionlafs1, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, Mrpeelush, MS05, muffley, mysweetie61, neil733, oohay694, Oramac, ozfan, piecenick, rak1918, robotmartin, Rohit083, savaged, Slybry2010, spinalator, stenxyz1, stevezr1, stiv837, strtgld08, Superstar1, testme97, thealbaarea, thefergieferg1, timsthreesons, toyroller1, Tx_rider, tylergal, Welee337, whatnow3, wishwifewould2, xxxxenophile, zippersbs, zodavand
Old 06-22-2017, 04:09 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Great experience! And the wife is looking so fine!

Yes, Caribbean laid-back vibes, lazy days drinking, smokin' the herb, and mainly far, far from home will get the ladies to loosen up!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 10:48 AM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

GREAT titties and story! Thx for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 12:18 PM

Thanked 4,100 Times in 361 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
My wife and I recently went on vacation in the Caribbean, staying at an all-inclusive resort. We mostly hung out at the beach or pool during the day sipping drinks, reading and relaxing. We alternated between having tame days, and crazy drinking days with some local herb thrown in for good measure.

On the days when we partied hard, we would come back from the pool or beach, take a shower to get the salt and sand off our bodies and then would sit on the terrace which was just a couple steps from the beach and play cards or backgammon. The main walkway along the beach was maybe 10 ft from where we sat, and people walked by constantly, but especially around dinner time.

The more we partied during the day, the less clothing she wore in the evening. Most of the time she would wear a see through or net cover up that was intended to be worn over a bathing suit, but she was totally naked under it. The combination of being far from home, and having a good buzz on, made her very adventurous.

We played strip poker a few times and on the second night we were there she was sitting completely topless wearing only a pair of skimpy panties when a large group came walking by. They were pretty drunk and loud and when they walked past us one of them noticed my wife and shouted, “All right, the tits are out!” That made all six of them turn and look and they got a great view. My wife didn't cover up at all in fact she waved at them.

The next party day, we had come back from the beach and showered and changed and she was wearing a t-shirt that was essentially see-through, and in the direct sun light was completely transparent. We sat on our terrace for a while and I told her over and over again how incredible she looked in that outfit. She thought it was sexy too, and especially liked that while being revealing it wasn't obscene.

We had made a pact the day we arrived that we would go down to the ocean every day and watch the sunset together. On the second day, we updated the routine to include going to the tiki hut on the beach and grabbing a cocktail, maybe visiting with other guests for a while, and then going to the beach to watch the sunset.

I commented that it was about 20 minutes til sunset and that we should grab a drink and head to the beach. She said, “ok, let me go change.” I told her that I thought she looked great just as she was, and then made it an official “dare” to go to the bar and then the beach with the see through purple top on. She thought about it for a second and then jumped up and said, “let's go.”

When we got to the bar, there were only 4-5 people sitting there and they were all pretty drunk. As far as I could tell, only one guy immediately noticed that he could see my wife’s tits, and he never took his eyes off her chest once he did. A couple others noticed as we turned to walk to the beach, and as we walked away we overheard a couple of them saying, “is that girl wearing anything under her shirt?” That cracked us up.

These are the pictures I took at the beach that evening. You can't see them for some reason, but there were dozens of other people wandering around on the beach for the 15 minutes that we stood taking pictures of the sunset and pictures of my wife.

More adventures to follow...
I love her big areola's. Nice tits.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 10:56 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Vacation Sex

Vacation sex to us is, open curtains, room service exposure teasing, balcony sex, beach sex (if theres a beach), we've met other couples at times, and had very-soft 4sums, touchy feely teasing only , same room sex w/o swapping.. watching and being watched.... especially on cruises. Stuff where no one knows you.
Old 06-25-2017, 11:10 PM

Thanks for sharing. That's great
The Following User Says Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 11:16 AM

Thumbs up

Damn she is smoking!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s