Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvm2019 View Post
Yes, I know what many of my female classmates look like fully nude. I posted about it here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...77#post2430477
What percentage of girls would you say decided to participate and were there any that seemed particularly embarassed, perhaps just stripped down briefly and then changed there mind and got dressed again?
Old 06-23-2017, 09:41 PM

Thanked 4,608 Times in 281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
What percentage of girls would you say decided to participate and were there any that seemed particularly embarassed, perhaps just stripped down briefly and then changed there mind and got dressed again?
There are 8 runs over the 4 years of college. I think more than half participate in at least one of the runs. So I do get to see most of my female classmate's nude bodies. Of course, there are a few who only get topless with panties, but the vast majority of female participants are 100% naked. Even those who are topless only tend to wear thongs, so you get to see their asses, too. But again, if you pick a random female student, there's a better than half chance that she has been totally naked in front of her classmates.

And yes, I saw a few girls strip naked and then quickly put clothes back on. Don't know why - maybe they saw someone they knew and didn't want that person to see them naked. Or maybe they saw a professor there - yes, a few do show up - and didn't want an older teacher to see their pussy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
There are 8 runs over the 4 years of college. I think more than half participate in at least one of the runs. So I do get to see most of my female classmate's nude bodies. Of course, there are a few who only get topless with panties, but the vast majority of female participants are 100% naked. Even those who are topless only tend to wear thongs, so you get to see their asses, too. But again, if you pick a random female student, there's a better than half chance that she has been totally naked in front of her classmates.

And yes, I saw a few girls strip naked and then quickly put clothes back on. Don't know why - maybe they saw someone they knew and didn't want that person to see them naked. Or maybe they saw a professor there - yes, a few do show up - and didn't want an older teacher to see their pussy.
So like 60%, 70%? So hot to think many will only ever be naked in front of a select few there whole lives and yet during that moment they bared all to everyone, some even changing there minds but not before they'd briefly exposed themselves. How many cameras are there? Would I be right in thinking everyone partaking will be filmed nude by someone at some point during the event? I guess some will capture the whole thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
So like 60%, 70%? So hot to think many will only ever be naked in front of a select few there whole lives and yet during that moment they bared all to everyone, some even changing there minds but not before they'd briefly exposed themselves. How many cameras are there? Would I be right in thinking everyone partaking will be filmed nude by someone at some point during the event? I guess some will capture the whole thing.

Yeah, probably 60-70%. And I agree it is hot to have seen them naked, one of a handful of guys to see many of them naked their whole lives. We're talking some very pretty, but innocent, girls. Before and after these runs, they'll probably only be naked in front of a doctor and their boyfriends/husband. Yet, I got to see their breasts and know how big their areolas and nipples are. I got to see their asses, which is even more exciting as they start to walk. And most excitingly, I got to see what their most intimate body part looks like - whether they shave their pubic hair, and if they do, in some cases what their labia look like.

There are some cameras, mostly iphones, but they are really discouraged. It's also in the middle of the night in darkness with just a few street lights, so it's not ideal to take photos.
The Following User Says Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaurung726 View Post
Has anyone ever seen a friend, or just someone they know, nude at a campus run? What was that like?
yup. back when i was in college i saw quite a few friends and acquaintances nude at campus runs or similar events. My smaller college was known for having streakers and often times friends or acquaintances would be on the nude side of some campus events (i.e. quirky "student life" skit show thign at the end of orientation, various art assignments/events, the traditional streaking of the cafeteria, etc.) Actually, on that last one, i still distinctly remember when one my my good friends, who several of us guys had a thing for as she was just that stunning and a complete sweetheart, streaked through the cafeteria with a few of her other friends and then went up to the balcony area (which was mainly used as an excuse to put up signs for campus events) and cheered with the crowd. I still remember exactly what she looks like naked too. perfect body. Recently, at a class reunion back on campus, as a group of about 20 of us were hanging out in one of the newer buildings on campus (built since we'd all graduated), she came back from exploring another part of the building, half-ran down the stairs and joked: "hey guys! let's go streak the cafeteria!" We all just laughed.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to musicofthewhitebloodcell For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2021, 05:01 PM

An interesting discussion on reddit about a guy whose girlfriend did the Berkeley naked run without telling him. While I agree with some of the posters that it's her body and her right to do what she wants, I would definitely not want all my male classmates knowing what my girlfriend looks like naked.

https://www.reddit.com/r/berkeley/co...thout_telling/
The Following User Says Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2021, 07:55 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
An interesting discussion on reddit about a guy whose girlfriend did the Berkeley naked run without telling him. While I agree with some of the posters that it's her body and her right to do what she wants, I would definitely not want all my male classmates knowing what my girlfriend looks like naked.

https://www.reddit.com/r/berkeley/co...thout_telling/
While I agree that I'd be upset if she didn't tell me about it so I could be there to cheer her on, I can't believe anyone would be upset that she did it. I would not want my wife/gf to miss out on one of her college's annual traditions (especially because she was afraid I'd disapprove).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2021, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
Interesting survey results from Harvard:
features.thecrimson.com/2017/senior-survey/lifestyle-narrative/index.html

81% of graduates have had sex
43% had 4 or more partners

But relevant to this thread, the interesting stat is:
51% ran in Primal Scream

Today was graduation there - that means if you picked a graduating girl, there's more than a 50% chance that all her classmates have seen her breasts, butt, and vagina.
I find the statistic that 19% of 23-year somethings have not had sex most surprising.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2021, 09:43 AM

Thanked 16,268 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
While I agree that I'd be upset if she didn't tell me about it so I could be there to cheer her on, I can't believe anyone would be upset that she did it. I would not want my wife/gf to miss out on one of her college's annual traditions (especially because she was afraid I'd disapprove).
I agree. Anyone who is upset that she did it must have their own issues to look into. She can do whatever she wants; no one owns her! If it were my wife, I would only be upset because I wasn't there! (By upset, I mean I would be bummed out.)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2024, 08:23 PM

Default UNC friend

back story: I went to high school with a girl, let's call her C, who was super cute. I and many other guys had crushes on her for sure. Very pretty face, clearly a nice body, etc. She was part of my extended friends group, and believe me, if I had any chance to date her, sleep with her, or see her naked somehow, I would have. I often jerked off thinking about her. She ended up going to UNC, and I didn't, but a few of our other mutual friends did go to UNC. We graduated a few years back.

fast forward to now: I was catching up with one of my (guy) friends who went to UNC, and C came up in the conversation - he also had a crush on her in high school. He mentioned that she did the naked library streak spring of senior year. I asked how he knew - and he said he knew because he saw her do it! I figured she probably did the streak in her bra and panties, but no, he said she did it completely naked with only shoes on. Now I'm thinking I wish I had gone to UNC so I could have seen her myself. I asked him to describe her body - he said she had small breasts with light pink areolas and nipples, a small but cute butt, and a perfect vagina. We literally spent the next five minutes discussing C's vagina! First, what it looks like - he said it's really pretty, very aesthetically appealing, totally shaved, beautiful labia, simp style if that means anything to you. Apparently because she's shaved and had no trace of even stubble, he thought she was extra exposed down there, and thought it was an extra private view. Second, we speculated on how many guys have been intimate with her - of course we have no idea, but it was fun to think about. Then we discussed how many guys got to see her naked - probably 1000 spectators at the streak.

Ok, so now I was very jealous of my friend and these thousands of random guys who got to see my high school crush naked! And very upset that I didn't go to UNC and get to see her myself. I was amazed that this pretty girl was willing to let hundreds of people, some of whom she went to classes with, maybe even one of her professors, get to see her sexual body parts. After the streak walking around campus, she knows that many of the guys she sees have seen her naked. And even now, a few years later, when she's in a photo on Insta or FB, she knows that there are many guys looking at that photo who know exactly what her private parts look like.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to recentgraduate For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018