photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-31-2013, 09:49 PM

Default I Want to Watch My Wife Having Sex With Another Man

Would Love To Watch My Conservative Wife One Time. Pic's Of My Wife Attached.
This story is a fantasy about what I would like to happen.

Let me start out buy tell you about my wife, she is very conservative. I know from talking to friends, (after we started dating), when she was still in high school that she gave many blowjobs but she would not let any of the guys she dated fuck her. The only cock she has ever had in her pussy is mine. She really is a hot little fuck, with a sweet tasting pussy that is still very tight. She is about 5’2” tall with 38-B cup boobs, weights about 115lbs, and has great legs and ass. Yes, she is very petite. We could not have children much to her and mine disappointment, because I am infertile. I think that is why she still looks as good as she does for a woman over 50. I am about 5 years older than she is and we have been married for over 34 years. We are more in love today than ever, but I still have this fantasy about seeing her in action. She would kill me if I even brought it up; I think it because of her strict Catholic upbringing that she is so conservative. She loves to suck my cock, (my cock is approx. 7.5”), and have me eat her pussy. However, she is too damn conservative. Hell, I bought her a vibrator once and she was pissed, I am lucky if she lets me leave the lights on when we make love. I would love to have some handsome guy with a really big cock seduce my shy conservative wife. Seeing her let loose and let her hair down would be the answer to my fantasy. Would love to see him get her all hot and bothered. Getting her to the point where she could not resist his advances, and asking me if she could fuck him. I do not know if he has slipped something into her soft drink or what, and do not care at this point. Of course, I would say yes as long as I get to watch.

She would take him back to our hotel room, (me following next to her, holding one of her hands reassuring her along the way); he would be holding her tight next to him. After we got inside the hotel room he would carry her to bed and slowly start to unwrap his present. Once he had her, naked he would strip off his shirt displaying his well-toned chest and 6-pack abs. Then he would take off his pants and underwear displaying a growing erection of a 10 plus inch cock. It soon grows to full size, (11 to 12 inches), seeing her naked on the bed. She is blushing and looking nervous and a little scarred. Seeing the size of his cock, I cannot blame her for being a little scared. However, she is squirming around on the bed now in anticipation of what is about to happen. I would sit quietly in a chair close by for now. She would pat the bed next to her asking him to join her. They start to kiss as if they were a young couple in love. He starts to play with her pussy with one hand and she puts a hand on his dick, (her wedding ring seems to be shining brighter than normal to me). She cannot get her little hand around his enormous cock. He moves down in the bed kissing her body as he move down. Then he would take hold of her legs, spreading them apart a little. Then he starts licking her pussy, soon he is really going to town on her pussy. He takes hold of her thighs and spreads her legs far apart. He is really enjoying her pussy and she is visibly enjoying what he is doing, her head is thrashing from side to side and she is moaning loudly. Then she starts asking him to turn around. I know what is going to happen because this is what she does to me.

He would turn around and she would slowly start to work on his cock, licking it at first then sucking on the head. (She has a small mouth but has learned to deep throat me.) She starts to take him into her mouth, sucking him deep as she can with that monster. He is being gentle with her I can tell, and is not forcing it. Still she is trying to get it all into her mouth. After she cums the first time he stops and she is still going to town on his cock, he pries his cock from her mouth. He gets up from the bed for a second and asks her if he needs to wear a condom, informing us that he does not have any with him. She looks at me for the first time in a long time looking for an answer or reassurance. I would go to the bed, take her into my arms, and tell her it is her decision. However, I would move up behind her and have her lying between my legs, (I am naked by this time and think my cock may go off without me touching It.) with her head on my chest face him. I then would reach down and take hold of her legs pulling them up and apart. She and he both would know this is my way of answering them.

It would be so hot to watch the first cock other than mine to go into her pussy. He would move into position between her legs, put his cock up to her little pussy, and rub it up and down her lips getting it wet. It is driving her crazy with desire watching this handsome stud getting ready to breed her. He would be gentle with her putting the head in and letting her grow get accustom to the size. Slowly he starts to push adding more of his cock into her tight pussy. He comments to me about how tight her pussy is. She is moaning with pleasure as he final gets it all in and starts to piston his cock in and out of her. I would be so hot the first cock other than mine to go into her pussy. I would move off the bed at this point so they can enjoy themselves completely, moving back to the chair. I want her to enjoy this and completely give herself to this handsome stranger. He is no hurry to finish and starts to take long slow strokes; she is going wild underneath him, raising her ass off the bed to meet his thrusting cock. He has spread her legs by this point to further that I would have thought possible and she is helping hold them apart. This would go on for a long time with her Cumming all over his mammoth cock repeatedly. He would flip her over quickly and take her from the back doggy style holding on to her hips as he really goes to work on her pussy. It would be hot to watch her little boobs flopping around as he fucked her. At some point, he would get a little tired and she would climb on top of him, sink down on his large cock, and ride him to another orgasm. Knowing he is getting close she ask him to take the top again; (missionary is her favorite position). He would climb on top of her, with her guiding his cock back to her hot and very wet pussy. He would really start fucking her even harder and would ask her where she wanted him to cum, she would look to me. I know she enjoys it when I cum in her pussy so I just wink at her, and she would say to him. Please cum inside me! He would take a couple more strokes and then I would see his balls constricting and pulsating knowing he was filling up her pussy. Breeding her married pussy, the pussy up until that time had only had my cock in it. When he was done, he would leave to use the bathroom, she would be upset and start to cry a little and I would ask what was wrong.

She would be say something like; you hate me now don’t you. I would tell her I have never loved you more than right now. Then I would move onto the bed and put my cock into her pussy that is leaking cum all over the bed and make love to her for a few minutes before adding my cum to this his. After he comes out of the bathroom, she goes in to the bathroom to take a shower. He asks if I would like him to leave and let us be alone now. I tell him no and ask him to go have drink with me in the kitchen. She comes out after a long while dressed in only a robe; she is surprised to see him still there and asks me again if I hate her, again explaining she does not know what happened to her. Asking me if I can ever forgive her. Her conservative upbringing is coming out again. I would answer her by moving towards her and ripping the robe off her. Holding her naked body in my arms, I would ask the handsome stranger if he is ready to go again. He would say yes, and we would both push her into the bedroom and onto the bed. Then we would both go to work on her, keeping her body very busy until early in the morning.

Anyone wants to try to seduce her and fuck her? Would love to see a bunch of guys use her body. E-mail me
Attached Thumbnails
ass1ab.jpg   AutoSnap1881b.jpg  

rear6.jpg   p-1.jpg  

suckdeep.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2014, 07:21 PM

Thanked 1,353 Times in 59 Posts
Default Yes

Thats my fantasy too
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nrwpaar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2014, 10:34 PM

damm id fuck your wife in 10 mins if i met her even if you had not asked
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superfag95 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 12:48 PM

Default another

Closeup
Attached Thumbnails
c*ntCLOSEUP2.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hubby2005us For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 09:14 AM

Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubby2005us View Post
Would Love To Watch My Conservative Wife One Time. Pic's Of My Wife Attached.
This story is a fantasy about what I would like to happen.

Let me start out buy tell you about my wife, she is very conservative. I know from talking to friends, (after we started dating), when she was still in high school that she gave many blowjobs but she would not let any of the guys she dated fuck her. The only cock she has ever had in her pussy is mine. She really is a hot little fuck, with a sweet tasting pussy that is still very tight. She is about 5’2” tall with 38-B cup boobs, weights about 115lbs, and has great legs and ass. Yes, she is very petite. We could not have children much to her and mine disappointment, because I am infertile. I think that is why she still looks as good as she does for a woman over 50. I am about 5 years older than she is and we have been married for over 34 years. We are more in love today than ever, but I still have this fantasy about seeing her in action. She would kill me if I even brought it up; I think it because of her strict Catholic upbringing that she is so conservative. She loves to suck my cock, (my cock is approx. 7.5”), and have me eat her pussy. However, she is too damn conservative. Hell, I bought her a vibrator once and she was pissed, I am lucky if she lets me leave the lights on when we make love. I would love to have some handsome guy with a really big cock seduce my shy conservative wife. Seeing her let loose and let her hair down would be the answer to my fantasy. Would love to see him get her all hot and bothered. Getting her to the point where she could not resist his advances, and asking me if she could fuck him. I do not know if he has slipped something into her soft drink or what, and do not care at this point. Of course, I would say yes as long as I get to watch.

She would take him back to our hotel room, (me following next to her, holding one of her hands reassuring her along the way); he would be holding her tight next to him. After we got inside the hotel room he would carry her to bed and slowly start to unwrap his present. Once he had her, naked he would strip off his shirt displaying his well-toned chest and 6-pack abs. Then he would take off his pants and underwear displaying a growing erection of a 10 plus inch cock. It soon grows to full size, (11 to 12 inches), seeing her naked on the bed. She is blushing and looking nervous and a little scarred. Seeing the size of his cock, I cannot blame her for being a little scared. However, she is squirming around on the bed now in anticipation of what is about to happen. I would sit quietly in a chair close by for now. She would pat the bed next to her asking him to join her. They start to kiss as if they were a young couple in love. He starts to play with her pussy with one hand and she puts a hand on his dick, (her wedding ring seems to be shining brighter than normal to me). She cannot get her little hand around his enormous cock. He moves down in the bed kissing her body as he move down. Then he would take hold of her legs, spreading them apart a little. Then he starts licking her pussy, soon he is really going to town on her pussy. He takes hold of her thighs and spreads her legs far apart. He is really enjoying her pussy and she is visibly enjoying what he is doing, her head is thrashing from side to side and she is moaning loudly. Then she starts asking him to turn around. I know what is going to happen because this is what she does to me.

He would turn around and she would slowly start to work on his cock, licking it at first then sucking on the head. (She has a small mouth but has learned to deep throat me.) She starts to take him into her mouth, sucking him deep as she can with that monster. He is being gentle with her I can tell, and is not forcing it. Still she is trying to get it all into her mouth. After she cums the first time he stops and she is still going to town on his cock, he pries his cock from her mouth. He gets up from the bed for a second and asks her if he needs to wear a condom, informing us that he does not have any with him. She looks at me for the first time in a long time looking for an answer or reassurance. I would go to the bed, take her into my arms, and tell her it is her decision. However, I would move up behind her and have her lying between my legs, (I am naked by this time and think my cock may go off without me touching It.) with her head on my chest face him. I then would reach down and take hold of her legs pulling them up and apart. She and he both would know this is my way of answering them.

It would be so hot to watch the first cock other than mine to go into her pussy. He would move into position between her legs, put his cock up to her little pussy, and rub it up and down her lips getting it wet. It is driving her crazy with desire watching this handsome stud getting ready to breed her. He would be gentle with her putting the head in and letting her grow get accustom to the size. Slowly he starts to push adding more of his cock into her tight pussy. He comments to me about how tight her pussy is. She is moaning with pleasure as he final gets it all in and starts to piston his cock in and out of her. I would be so hot the first cock other than mine to go into her pussy. I would move off the bed at this point so they can enjoy themselves completely, moving back to the chair. I want her to enjoy this and completely give herself to this handsome stranger. He is no hurry to finish and starts to take long slow strokes; she is going wild underneath him, raising her ass off the bed to meet his thrusting cock. He has spread her legs by this point to further that I would have thought possible and she is helping hold them apart. This would go on for a long time with her Cumming all over his mammoth cock repeatedly. He would flip her over quickly and take her from the back doggy style holding on to her hips as he really goes to work on her pussy. It would be hot to watch her little boobs flopping around as he fucked her. At some point, he would get a little tired and she would climb on top of him, sink down on his large cock, and ride him to another orgasm. Knowing he is getting close she ask him to take the top again; (missionary is her favorite position). He would climb on top of her, with her guiding his cock back to her hot and very wet pussy. He would really start fucking her even harder and would ask her where she wanted him to cum, she would look to me. I know she enjoys it when I cum in her pussy so I just wink at her, and she would say to him. Please cum inside me! He would take a couple more strokes and then I would see his balls constricting and pulsating knowing he was filling up her pussy. Breeding her married pussy, the pussy up until that time had only had my cock in it. When he was done, he would leave to use the bathroom, she would be upset and start to cry a little and I would ask what was wrong.

She would be say something like; you hate me now don’t you. I would tell her I have never loved you more than right now. Then I would move onto the bed and put my cock into her pussy that is leaking cum all over the bed and make love to her for a few minutes before adding my cum to this his. After he comes out of the bathroom, she goes in to the bathroom to take a shower. He asks if I would like him to leave and let us be alone now. I tell him no and ask him to go have drink with me in the kitchen. She comes out after a long while dressed in only a robe; she is surprised to see him still there and asks me again if I hate her, again explaining she does not know what happened to her. Asking me if I can ever forgive her. Her conservative upbringing is coming out again. I would answer her by moving towards her and ripping the robe off her. Holding her naked body in my arms, I would ask the handsome stranger if he is ready to go again. He would say yes, and we would both push her into the bedroom and onto the bed. Then we would both go to work on her, keeping her body very busy until early in the morning.

Anyone wants to try to seduce her and fuck her? Would love to see a bunch of guys use her body. E-mail me
Hell yea ....!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to topper333 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 10:40 AM

Thanked 29,743 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I've made it clear to my wife

That I want her to take on another cock or two. Like you my cock is the only one been in her holes, all of them. Would like to think someguybwould want to fuck her, pound her hard so I don't have to.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 10:53 PM

Default I love this fantasy

I use a program called The Klub 17. I can't remember where I downloaded it. it includes a face generator you can use to put a persons photo face into the program. Here's my wife steaming mad at me that I put her in a fetish club. You can use this to your heart's content.
Attached Thumbnails
The Klub 17-0357.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newbalogna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 05:46 PM

No takers yet??
Attached Thumbnails
vickie11bareblured.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hubby2005us For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 02:58 PM

Thanked 29,841 Times in 1,249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubby2005us View Post
No takers yet??
There are plenty of other men here that have the same fantasy and I know a few that have convinced the wife to play. She might really enjoy getting fucked while you film the action with a huge hard on.
The Following User Says Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 03:26 PM

Default I want to watch my wife having sexy with another man

That is something that many many men want to see, myself included, I know a couple of guys who have experienced it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s