uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2012, 08:15 PM

Thanked 26,531 Times in 1,273 Posts

Of course the beer was a major factor, but it was just a shock that she wouldn't be seen naked by a bunch of girls was the first to strip in front of a dozen guys. And the next morning there was no shamed remorse, it was 'let's do that again tonight'.

She got to college and went from the Miss Priss with the white blouses, to a braless-free love-hippy.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 06:43 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Not long after Tracy and I got married we went to visit her family just out side London. One of her sisters wanted to go swimming so we had to buy swimming costumes. I got shorts and Tracy saw a nice white one piece sold as a swimming costume, now we are not stupid and we kind of knew white would go a bit see through but as it was sold as a swimming costume we thought it would just give a hint of something. Any way we went to the pool it was fairly busy mainly adults as the kids would have been at school. Tracy got in the pool and started to swim after a while she got out and I noticed that her costume has gone completely see through top and bottom.

I told Tracy and so did her sisters. Tracy looked down at her self and was surprised how see through it was to be honest she might as well have been naked. Any way we carried on swimming until one of the life guards called Tracy over and told her that there had been complaints about her costume he added he liked it but he asked her not to wear that one next time we went there.

We carried on swimming for about an hour Tracy stopped worrying about things and was getting in and out of the pool so every one there would have seen her. We left the pool when we crossed the road Tracy looked back and she suddenly realized that there was a large window every one walking past in the street would have seen her as well. OOPsss
Old 10-10-2012, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
Not long after Tracy and I got married we went to visit her family just out side London. One of her sisters wanted to go swimming so we had to buy swimming costumes. I got shorts and Tracy saw a nice white one piece sold as a swimming costume, now we are not stupid and we kind of knew white would go a bit see through but as it was sold as a swimming costume we thought it would just give a hint of something. Any way we went to the pool it was fairly busy mainly adults as the kids would have been at school. Tracy got in the pool and started to swim after a while she got out and I noticed that her costume has gone completely see through top and bottom.

I told Tracy and so did her sisters. Tracy looked down at her self and was surprised how see through it was to be honest she might as well have been naked. Any way we carried on swimming until one of the life guards called Tracy over and told her that there had been complaints about her costume he added he liked it but he asked her not to wear that one next time we went there.

We carried on swimming for about an hour Tracy stopped worrying about things and was getting in and out of the pool so every one there would have seen her. We left the pool when we crossed the road Tracy looked back and she suddenly realized that there was a large window every one walking past in the street would have seen her as well. OOPsss
If you still have the swimsuit I wouldn't mind seeing "reenactment" pictures
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rojas For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 08:07 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojas View Post
If you still have the swimsuit I wouldn't mind seeing "reenactment" pictures
I don't think it would be any good if she still had it. That was about 26years ago now but there are are loads of photos of Tracy here and around on the web.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
I don't think it would be any good if she still had it. That was about 26years ago now but there are are loads of photos of Tracy here and around on the web.
I dug more of your posts and.. great photos! Imagining how it was 26 years ago.. *drolls* looks great even now

As for the video, I don't know what kind of video it is, but am sure looking forward to it!
Old 11-05-2012, 03:27 PM

Thanked 1,081 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Of course the beer was a major factor, but it was just a shock that she wouldn't be seen naked by a bunch of girls was the first to strip in front of a dozen guys. And the next morning there was no shamed remorse, it was 'let's do that again tonight'.

She got to college and went from the Miss Priss with the white blouses, to a braless-free love-hippy.
U have to love a hippy if she sexy
The Following User Says Thank You to GE1971 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 09:20 PM

Thanked 3,672 Times in 250 Posts

Saw one of the other day care mothers there today and chatted. Dad was there to and I chatted to him. She seemed to have no problem with standing up in the shallow end, but it was a fairly modest costume. Still fun to check out her ass cheeks, though.

Just before I got out one of their friends arrived. She was younger but with older kids and seriously nice skin. As she got into the pool she turned and I couldn't believe how skimpy the back of her swimming costume was. Not a thong but not far off, and bear in mind this is the kiddy pool for families. And she's a respectable looking early 30s mom, not some young shameless thing. I timed my exit to pass close by and got a good look at most of her perfect ass.

Later from the cafe I watched dad and the friend in the big pool playing with the older kids. I think he was having a great time hanging out with his wife's friend in such a tiny costume. I hope to see her again.

I wonder, do women think about the fact that they show us men their bare asses so much?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greep2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 10:10 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

I saw a lot of stray pubic hairs in the 90s when my kids were little and I took them to the local public pool a lot. It was great seeing women I knew from the neighborhood or from school, in tight bathing suits. Even if they thought they were conservative one-piece suits, to suddenly see a woman that I’d previously ogled showing all of her legs, and her butt and pussy mound with only a layer of tight fabric wrapped around them, not to mention cleavage, was great.

There was one mom, a tall busty attractive brunette, whose kids were close friends with mine, but she was never very friendly with me. Not mean, just a bit dismissive. But standing there talking to her while a couple of strands of long brown pubic hairs stuck out the side of her bathing suit crotch, was an image I’ve never forgotten, one I thought of every time I saw her after that.

There was the nice, cute mom from down the street, with the short platinum blonde hair and slender frame, a couple of long brown hairs sticking out of the side of her bathing suit crotch proving that she wasn’t a natural blonde.

And the wife across the street who had a million kids and always seemed to be pregnant, and thus didn’t have a lot of money to buy new bathing suits often, especially when her shape was always changing. She may have been just pregnant when she leaned over in front of me and her too-large bathing suit gapped open and gave me a shot of her nipple and dark areola, but I enjoyed the show regardless.

And the nice, pretty, slender mom, also with short blonde hair, a few years older than me, in her late 30s then, a good friend of my wife and someone who babysat my kids. Her tiny titties looked well covered in her conservative one-piece suit. But just one time, when she bent over to retrieve something belonging to her kid on the pool deck, I got a look beyond her tan line at her little white titty and nice pink nipple.

And once when my wife and I were sitting with my kid in the shallow section of the pool, a neighbor and her husband and kid walked by and stopped to talk to us. He husband was a nice guy, but the wife was a lawyer, not a real likable woman. But she was pretty with long blonde hair and a nice trim figure, and she was standing right up next to me, perhaps two feet away, with my face at crotch level. I don’t know how much her husband noticed me checking out his wife’s bare legs and pussy mound, and butt when she turned, but I probably wasn’t too discreet about it. No pubes or nipples, but being that close to her in that state of undress made it very erotic.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:44 AM

Thanked 1,954 Times in 188 Posts

used to do sub-aqua diving years ago & trained a few novice divers in the local swimming baths on club night.

one memorable time I was sitting on the bottom of the pool in the 6ft end taking some novices through part of their training when we all spotted a girl in her 20s doing her freestyle lengths of the pool as part of her training in her bikini swimwear. She hadn't notice her top had slipped - leaving 2 beautiful full breasts on view for the whole of the 12 lenghts of the pool. Made my night
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 03:37 PM

I really enjoyed reading these accounts. I thought that pool behaviour was an oddity in my country but I see that other have noticed the same thing. We are quite conservative normally, but swimming costumes cover no more than underclothes and yet they are acceptable. I have just recently learned to enjoy the pool so I am taking my first trip to a public pool this weekend and I am dying to see if people actually wear the swimming costumes that I see in the stores. Thank you for your posts.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018