photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-14-2015, 09:34 PM

Default My wife watched from someone we know

A few weeks ago my wife (34) and i visited a popular spa (sauna). My wife is slim and sporty. We are from germany. The Sauna was about 2 hours from our home, so we didn't think about meeting someone we know. That's very important for my wife when we are going to a sauna
But at this day a good friend of mine was there with his girlfriend, too. I have never seen his girlfriend before, but he knows my wife for years. When i met him there, at first i went with my friend to a large pool with a included bar in the water, drinking a beer. A few minutes later his girlfriend joined us, totally nude. She looks very good. But i felt that she was a little bit embarrassed and so i left the pool and let them alone.
A few hours later i met my friend again and he asked me if we should go into the water again, with our girls, taking some drinks. I noticed that he would like to see my wife nude, but was not sure if she would agree with his suggestion to go into the water. So, my friend and his girl entered the water and i went to my wife, which was reading a book on a sun lounger, coverd with her towel.
At first, she doesn't want to join us in the water, but after a short time she agreed. We put away our towels and entered the pool. That was the first time my friend watched her wife in all her glory, when she walked down the stairs, nude and totally shaved, into the water.
We spent some hours in the water, drinking and having fun. It was great.
From time to time our girls left the water together to go to the toilet. Always when they came back into the water we both watched our girls, walking down the stairs nude and entering the water.
It was fantastic.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:38 PM

Default Meeting someone I knew in the sauna

New poster here. I have worked in several parts of Germany and other countries and I have traveled there extensively. I still do, but right now not so much. Anyway, I have lots of sauna-related stories: ENF events that I witnessed, visits with female friends, and meeting or seeing people I knew. I like reliving those moments, so I thought I might share them with you as it will help me relive them too.

So, some years back, I used to visit regularly a medium-sized sauna place in a small town in Germany in the northwest - a quiet little town in the woods. The place was sauna-only (ie not attached to swimming pool etc), which meant it was exclusively nude. It is of medium size - about 6 saunas and two pools, one indoor and one outside with salty water. It is very nice but as far as the composition of the public it varies a lot depending on the season, day of the week, time of the day, and sheer luck. But I used to go there (or still go there but much more rarely) for the sauna itself and the voyeuristic side of it, when it was good, I took as a bonus. This place has two big pluses: just one large changing room, with only the rows of lockers creating some corridors or "rooms", and two large (and mixed) shower rooms (many places have segregated shower rooms for the very first shower before get inside, but not this place). I have some stories (or mini-stories) of that place.

But for now I will focus one only. One Sunday afternoon I went there, undressed, showered, etc, and immediately went to the larger Blockhaus (log cabin) sauna where they did the Aufguss - infusion. I just managed to get inside before the Saunameister was about to close the door. It was rather full, and dark, and I quickly climbed up to a space on the upper bench. Once I sat down, I could see that there was a reasonable gender mix, with most people in the ~30-60 range I guess, but just two benches below me there were three younger girls, I guessed in their earlier 20s. I couldn't really see much besides the back of their heads and shoulders. I had barely registered them as I climbed up the benches but I had passed - obviously naked - very close to them. So, the infusion went on, and as it ended and the Saunameister opened the door many people hurried to leave. As I have gotten inside at the last moment and had come cool from the shower, I wasn't too hot so I decided to stay a little longer.

So, I had a good look at those three 20-something girls as they stood up and left. They looked similar, about the same height ie above average, all slim in the way that girls that age often are. Two of them had had loose dark hair and very white skin without any tan lines. The third girl was blond, with her hair in a short ponytail, and had a very light tan with just faint bikini lines. Obviously all three of them were a pleasure to watch as they stood up, naked, and exited the door. I stayed behind inside a few more minutes and later also left to take a shower.

Maybe one hour later I decided to go to the outdoor pool. I noticed that the same three girls were inside, sitting on the steps of the shallow end. I just left my bathrobe and slippers nearby, quickly walked past them down the steps, and swam across to the other end. As I got there and turned around to rest against the edge of the pool, trying to relax a bit, I looked in the direction of the three girls on the other side. The blonde seemed to be staring straight in my direction, with what seemed like a neutral expression, while the other two were chatting. I thought, "is she looking at me or at something behind me?" But after thinking about that for a few seconds, I thought that if I stared "back" (?) too long, I might end up looking like a creep, so I just reclined back and looked towards the sky. A few minutes later I sensed that they were getting out, and looking there I got again a glimpse of their slim, lithe naked bodies as they walked out of the pool, put their slippers back on, and walked to where they had left their bathrobes. Again they went their way, no idea where.

So maybe some 30 min after this, after spending some time alone in one of the very small saunas - I decided to call it a day, go to the restaurant for some food and drinks, and go home. The restaurant has I guess some 20 tables and a bar, with a large glass wall overlooking the outdoor pool. Everybody has to wear bathrobes. So I go there and walk to one of the few free tables in a corner, and quickly order my drinks and food. And then I noticed exactly the same thing: those three girls were sitting at a table at some distance from mine, and again the blonde was looking in my direction - but with a neutral expression, not smiling or anything. As I my table was in a corner, I knew she had to be looking at me. Again, not knowing what any of that meant and not knowing what I could or should do about it (a German sauna restaurant is not really an ideal place for a single guy to approach three girls on their own and ask "sorry were you looking at me?"), so again I just ignored it. I finished eating quickly, left, and went upstairs to the locker room to get dressed.

So, I was fully dressed in my "corridor" of lockers at the back of the room, and got ready to leave. As I just stepped into the larger middle corridor between parallel rows of lockers, I stepped immediately back as, two rows in front of me, the blond girl was standing completely naked, with her back and butt towards the corridor as she was chatting to her friends who were further inside, while she was putting cream on her body. Seeing her profile from a closer distance, and hearing her voice, I finally knew what was going on: she was the daughter of one of my best friends. She still lived at the time with her parents, some 30 miles away. I had known her since she was around 16 but never had had any real one-to-one conversation with her since I tended to spend time chatting and drinking with her dad. So, after a few seconds of me hiding and peeking from behind my own row of lockers, I noticed that she suddenly disappeared into her corridor, so I just quickly took the chance and walked past them without looking sideways; went downstairs to settle the bill and left. I remember thinking that I had walked with my cock hanging less than a foot from her face as I had climbed the benches of that sauna where we had had the infusion.

The sequel: some three weeks later I went to visit her dad again, and I wondered if she would have said something to him or how she would behave to me now. She had always been a bit shy towards me, but to my surprise she greeted me with a huge smile and much more friendly than ever before. It was obvious that her dad had no idea of our naked encounter. My conclusion is that her new attitude was not due to "now we have seen each other naked", but probably rather to, "you saw me naked and didn't tell my dad about it, you're cool" - as her dad sort of kept her on a tight leash, she was a bit intimidated by him. and by extension by her friends.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:07 PM

Thanked 4,584 Times in 279 Posts

Did she have a bush?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
New poster here. I have worked in several parts of Germany and other countries and I have traveled there extensively. I still do, but right now not so much. Anyway, I have lots of sauna-related stories: ENF events that I witnessed, visits with female friends, and meeting or seeing people I knew. I like reliving those moments, so I thought I might share them with you as it will help me relive them too.

So, some years back, I used to visit regularly a medium-sized sauna place in a small town in Germany in the northwest - a quiet little town in the woods. The place was sauna-only (ie not attached to swimming pool etc), which meant it was exclusively nude. It is of medium size - about 6 saunas and two pools, one indoor and one outside with salty water. It is very nice but as far as the composition of the public it varies a lot depending on the season, day of the week, time of the day, and sheer luck. But I used to go there (or still go there but much more rarely) for the sauna itself and the voyeuristic side of it, when it was good, I took as a bonus. This place has two big pluses: just one large changing room, with only the rows of lockers creating some corridors or "rooms", and two large (and mixed) shower rooms (many places have segregated shower rooms for the very first shower before get inside, but not this place). I have some stories (or mini-stories) of that place.

But for now I will focus one only. One Sunday afternoon I went there, undressed, showered, etc, and immediately went to the larger Blockhaus (log cabin) sauna where they did the Aufguss - infusion. I just managed to get inside before the Saunameister was about to close the door. It was rather full, and dark, and I quickly climbed up to a space on the upper bench. Once I sat down, I could see that there was a reasonable gender mix, with most people in the ~30-60 range I guess, but just two benches below me there were three younger girls, I guessed in their earlier 20s. I couldn't really see much besides the back of their heads and shoulders. I had barely registered them as I climbed up the benches but I had passed - obviously naked - very close to them. So, the infusion went on, and as it ended and the Saunameister opened the door many people hurried to leave. As I have gotten inside at the last moment and had come cool from the shower, I wasn't too hot so I decided to stay a little longer.

So, I had a good look at those three 20-something girls as they stood up and left. They looked similar, about the same height ie above average, all slim in the way that girls that age often are. Two of them had had loose dark hair and very white skin without any tan lines. The third girl was blond, with her hair in a short ponytail, and had a very light tan with just faint bikini lines. Obviously all three of them were a pleasure to watch as they stood up, naked, and exited the door. I stayed behind inside a few more minutes and later also left to take a shower.

Maybe one hour later I decided to go to the outdoor pool. I noticed that the same three girls were inside, sitting on the steps of the shallow end. I just left my bathrobe and slippers nearby, quickly walked past them down the steps, and swam across to the other end. As I got there and turned around to rest against the edge of the pool, trying to relax a bit, I looked in the direction of the three girls on the other side. The blonde seemed to be staring straight in my direction, with what seemed like a neutral expression, while the other two were chatting. I thought, "is she looking at me or at something behind me?" But after thinking about that for a few seconds, I thought that if I stared "back" (?) too long, I might end up looking like a creep, so I just reclined back and looked towards the sky. A few minutes later I sensed that they were getting out, and looking there I got again a glimpse of their slim, lithe naked bodies as they walked out of the pool, put their slippers back on, and walked to where they had left their bathrobes. Again they went their way, no idea where.

So maybe some 30 min after this, after spending some time alone in one of the very small saunas - I decided to call it a day, go to the restaurant for some food and drinks, and go home. The restaurant has I guess some 20 tables and a bar, with a large glass wall overlooking the outdoor pool. Everybody has to wear bathrobes. So I go there and walk to one of the few free tables in a corner, and quickly order my drinks and food. And then I noticed exactly the same thing: those three girls were sitting at a table at some distance from mine, and again the blonde was looking in my direction - but with a neutral expression, not smiling or anything. As I my table was in a corner, I knew she had to be looking at me. Again, not knowing what any of that meant and not knowing what I could or should do about it (a German sauna restaurant is not really an ideal place for a single guy to approach three girls on their own and ask "sorry were you looking at me?"), so again I just ignored it. I finished eating quickly, left, and went upstairs to the locker room to get dressed.

So, I was fully dressed in my "corridor" of lockers at the back of the room, and got ready to leave. As I just stepped into the larger middle corridor between parallel rows of lockers, I stepped immediately back as, two rows in front of me, the blond girl was standing completely naked, with her back and butt towards the corridor as she was chatting to her friends who were further inside, while she was putting cream on her body. Seeing her profile from a closer distance, and hearing her voice, I finally knew what was going on: she was the daughter of one of my best friends. She still lived at the time with her parents, some 30 miles away. I had known her since she was around 16 but never had had any real one-to-one conversation with her since I tended to spend time chatting and drinking with her dad. So, after a few seconds of me hiding and peeking from behind my own row of lockers, I noticed that she suddenly disappeared into her corridor, so I just quickly took the chance and walked past them without looking sideways; went downstairs to settle the bill and left. I remember thinking that I had walked with my cock hanging less than a foot from her face as I had climbed the benches of that sauna where we had had the infusion.

The sequel: some three weeks later I went to visit her dad again, and I wondered if she would have said something to him or how she would behave to me now. She had always been a bit shy towards me, but to my surprise she greeted me with a huge smile and much more friendly than ever before. It was obvious that her dad had no idea of our naked encounter. My conclusion is that her new attitude was not due to "now we have seen each other naked", but probably rather to, "you saw me naked and didn't tell my dad about it, you're cool" - as her dad sort of kept her on a tight leash, she was a bit intimidated by him. and by extension by her friends.
Old 06-24-2017, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

Great story. I'd love to hear about the enf experiences you've witnessed
Old 06-25-2017, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvm2019 View Post
Did she have a bush?
No, she (and her two friends) were completely shaved. That (or something very close to it) seems to be the fashion these days among younger German women who go to saunas.

This pic I am attaching is not of her, I found it somewhere, but it does give a fair general idea of what she looked like.
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brock Landers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Great story. I'd love to hear about the enf experiences you've witnessed
Here's one which is also on-topic

This took place in another sauna-only place, smaller, and in eastern Germany. This place only has a couple of outdoor saunas in the garden area where there is also the pool, and maybe 5 more inside.

So one day I was there, and as always went to the infusion in the very large Blockhaus sauna outside. One of fun things about that place is that at the time there was only one shower in the garden (since then they have installed another one). So as what most people did immediately after the infusion was to go for a cold swim in the pool, everyone had to stand in line - totally naked - to use the shower before using the pool. Which also makes it easy to see women standing naked in front of you, showering, and then walking to the pool close by. Well this time I noticed this good-looking woman on her own, blond, with an even tan, using the shower about two persons before me, and happily walking totally naked towards the pool.

Some time later, I was sitting inside one of small the indoor saunas, which has a large window allowing a good view of the indoor area where they have some showers (hidden from sight though) and some of those foot baths. I noticed that blond woman walking into my field of vision through the window, wrapped in a red towel, obviously just coming from one of the showers. She them turned left, startled, as a guy who was taking a foot bath (wearing a towel) stood up. He had recognized and called her. They shook hands vigorously (in the local fashion) and she was smiling, but I could see that she was making an extra effort of keeping the red towel tightly wrapped. I could not hear what they were saying but it will have been the usual stuff. After just a brief chat, the guy sat down again and she went on her way. I didn't see her again so I guess she must have left immediately afterwards

It was funny to see how she had been at ease completely naked with lots of people outside, and now she was so embarrassed because that guy knew her - I guess she was thinking, "omg did he see me getting out of the shower naked"?

By the way, this video has a nice ENF scene of this sort, from a Flemish (ie Dutch-speaking Belgian) tv series based in short comedy sketches. I understand very little Dutch but it goes like this. The girl is happily showering in the sauna, also checking out the guys. Then she notices in front of her, just outside, her boss - naked - with his back to her. She gets into a panic, and apparently too far away from her own towel or bathrobe, she quickly goes to fetch one of the towels in a small shelf. She gets one just in the nick of time before her boss turns to her and recognizes her - and she notices that the towel is so small it barely covers her. He is completely cool about it so she pretends to be as well. He asks (I think) if she comes to that sauna frequently, she says now and then (while she is thinking that she must keep looking him in the face). The boss says that he has been spending time with some "delegates" (from other companies or whatever) and she says, "cool, I could organize a meeting with them" and he says "why don't you talk to them now?" gesturing behind her. She slowly turns and sees a bunch of guys in the jacuzzi waving to her. So she waves back while realizing they had been seeing her fully naked butt all the time.

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdRWgE94egY&t=1s
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Brock Landers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 04:12 PM

Thanked 1,920 Times in 134 Posts

This is quite a tame story but it amused me at the time so maybe it'll tickle others too. During a family holiday at a favourite Mediterranean resort, my wife and I used to take the odd opportunity to sneak off for quiet time away from the kids to use the sauna in the spa on our own. The big circular sauna was generally used by Germans who were invariably naked so we followed suit. It was well lit by a big glass panel opposite the door. Over the course of one holiday, my wife had struck up a conversation with another Brit, a Scotsman, in a food queue. After that, we encountered him a few times and he always made polite conversation with us particularly my wife.

On one occasion, we were alone together in the sauna with me up top where it's hot and my wife below sitting on her towel au naturel. At this point, the sauna was invaded by a group of Brits who didn't do nudity. They were all in swim wear and tried to pretend they hadn't noticed the naked woman sitting right in front of them. Nevertheless, it was obvious they'd all had a good look as they came in.

Amongst the crowd was my wife's Scottish friend. He was totally cool about the situation. He sat down next to my wife and started chatting to her about mundane stuff like how good the food was, how this was a great place to bring the kids, etc. All the time, being a perfect gent by maintaining eye contact or at least not obviously checking her out. In that respect, his friends on the other side had a much better vantage point. From my position up on the top bench, I was quietly laughing to myself at my wife sitting there in the nude casually engaging in typical British small talk with this conservative guy in his shorts.

I don't know if my wife realised that she'd made her new friend's day - probably made his holiday even. Almost certainly, the fact that she was someone he already knew slightly made it so much more of a turn on for him than if it had been some random German woman. I doubt he could believe his good fortune at what he saw when walked into the sauna. Also I'd love to have known my wife's thoughts about the situation. I wondered if she'd got off on inadvertently giving the Scotsman a cheap thrill but that's not something you ask a lady. As far as I can remember we didn't run across him again during the rest of the holiday. Perhaps he'd seen enough of my wife.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:18 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default I met an acquainance in a German sauna

I worked in Germany for 3-4 years as a civilian contractor that did business with the US mil. My SO visited, but mainly I was there by myself. I had visited a few saunas around the area, but found a small neighborhood-type one I particularly liked. There was just one sauna- fairly nice sized, hot tub, cold pool, showers, locker room, massage room, private patio etc.

The place had blocks of time reserved for women only, men only and open periods. One day I arrived about ten minutes before the women's period ended prior to an open period. I paid the fee and was waiting in the reception area for the open period to begin. I couple women came out and left. The receptionist indicated me I could go in.

I entered the locker area and started to strip. A gal walked into the locker area and looked briefly into her locker. She looked my way not having realized there was a man there and acted surprised. I said I was sorry if she was offended, but I was told I could come in. About that time both of us realized we were acquainted.

Oh my, we both reacted with surprise. My first reaction was to tell her not to worry that I would keep our encounter to ourselves. She thanked me for saying that and continued saying she enjoyed coming here, but only came during the women's period thinking there might be some "weirdos" during the men's period. I assured her that I wasn't a weirdo and had been there enough to know the place was safe.

She said she had decided to stay into the open period this time as she had gotten there only a half hour before. I said she was welcome to enjoy the facility with me today and we could chat a bit. I knew her as the wife of a higher up of another contractor and we had met at a couple social functions, but only briefly. I knew her husband only a bit better as we did do some related business.

She was a very nice gal late 40s to early 50s, slightly overweight, but a body to be proud of for her age. Brunette hair and attractive face with a couple teenaged kids - definitely a MILF. I saw 30 at the time. While we stood there talking she held her towel to make sure she wasn't exposing her privates. I stripped completely noticing that she took a couple "sneak peeks" at my crotch.

Only a few others came in as it was afternoon which I preferred so it wasn't so crowded. I rarely saw other US folks there. I said I needed a quick shower then we could enjoy the sauna together. She seemed hesitant, but followed me and watched as I showered off. The entire time we were carrying on a casual conversation about our backgrounds etc. We entered the sauna continuing our conversation.

When I had enough of the heat I got up to go out and she followed. We both took dips in the cold pool and got water to drink. It seemed I had a "Friend". I gather she hadn't made any gal friends during her previous visits or knew no one else to accompany her. She didn't speak hardly any German, I could and helped her with hers.

Geez this story is getting long, but I think it is interesting.

We went out to the patio and laid down on loungers covered with the light blankets that they provide. She said to me she liked coming to this place as it gave her alone-time, but was glad she had run into someone she knew so she had someone to talk to once in a while.

She asked me to PLEASE keep our encounter to ourselves as it would cause her problems and possibly embarrassment if the word got around and her husband or kids found out. Not so much that she was here, but here when men were here also. I assured her that I had no reason to tell anyone, in fact I preferred to keep my presence here low key.

About this time it was time for her to leave. I went back with her toward the showers. We showered together and she went to get dressed and leave. I had a massage appointment so was staying. She said she hoped we would meet here again as she enjoyed the company.

I went for my massage and as I laid there I was thinking over this encounter wondering where it might lead - good or bad. Before I realized it, it was time for the happy ending which was standard here if you wanted it. I laid there with my eyes closed receiving the handjob fantasizing that I was with her. I left there thinking I would probably never see her again.

Wrong! About 2-3 weeks later as usual I arrived at the sauna as the women's period was ending. Went in and there sitting in the locker room was the gal. "I was hoping you might come here today. I was here last week, but you weren't. I just got here and waited to take my shower in case you came." Ok I said and stripped and we headed to the shower.

This encounter was much like the first, except she made the conversation a little more personal. She asked me how I liked my massage last time and that she had gotten one before. I said it was ok, but I wasn't fond of the masseuse's massage technique and hoped there would be a different gal next time.

She told me she was surprised when she got a massage, her first here, that she wasn't covered at all and the masseuse massaged her breasts and touched her pubic area. I related to her that I thought it was normal for here and that I had been given happy endings. She said she wondered if the masseuse was giving signals that she would "go further" if desired, but she said she didn't take the hint.

I told her I had intended to get a massage that day, but there was no masseuse on duty. She responded that maybe we could give each other massages some time, but don't think she had "other things" in mind. I said we would have to ask the attendant if it was ok to use the massage room. I knew other facilities I had been to allowed it, but made sure you understood there was to be no sexual activity.

While we were laying on the loungers she queried me about the fact that she noticed that I groomed my pubic area. I shave my ball sack and trim my pubs short - something I had done for years and still do today. I went on to explain to her my reasons including the sexual aspect saying I loved my shaved balls massaged and licked. I figured what the heck - she asked. Nothing more sexual was talked about that day.

When we were showering together, without saying anything, she proceeded to scrub my back and my butt cheeks for me. I turned around when she was done and said let me return the favor. She turned around and I scrubbed her back and butt and knelt down and washed her legs from behind making sure to lightly allow my hand to slightly touch her pussy in a benign way as I washed her thighs. When I stood up it was apparent that I had got excited and had started to get erect. End of this visit.

I asked the attendant if anyone could use the massage room to exchange massages. She said it was ok as along as I reserved it and only when it was available/free.

The next time I went to the sauna the attendant handed me an envelope. There was a note from the gal: "I was here on Tuesday, sorry you weren't. I missed you my sauna buddy. I'll be here next Tuesday afternoon. I hope you can make it. Regards, Ann". This was before email, social media etc. and we had never exchanged contact information.

Tuesday came and I arrived at the sauna and the attendant, with a smile on her face, said to me that my friend was here. I entered and we did the usual routine over an hour or so. While laying on the loungers she said that she had reserved the massage room if I was interested. I said Ok that sounds interesting. We went into the room and she stopped and made it clear she wasn't here to have sex with me TODAY, but I was free to touch here all over.

I suggested we start with her massaging me first figuring I would make her limits my limits while massaging her. I got on the table face down. She was fairly inexperienced, but I did not let on to it. I actually thought this was her way of getting a subtle satisfaction with another man without going too far. She rubbed my entire backside including the crack of my butt. As she rubbed my inner thighs she made sure to touch my balls.

After a while I suggested we exchange positions and I would do her back next. She agreed. I got up - she laid face down. I could easily see wetness between her legs as they spread as she got on the table I was fairly experienced at massage having dated a masseuse earlier in life and would exchange massage with my current SO. I worked on her starting up top and gradually doing the shoulders to butt routine that I knew so well. Nothing remotely sexual to this point.

I moved to her legs working the backs starting at her calfs. Her backside was done except for her butt and inner thighs. I worked her in a professional way for a while then worked my hands up and down her butt crack, moved to her inner thighs reaching up making sure to feel up and down her pussy. She moaned and was soaking wet. I continued to massage her ass, inner thighs and pussy for quite a while and could tell she was extremely turned on.

I suggested she either roll over or we exchange positions. She responded that she felt so good she wanted me to do her front next. She rolled over, reached for me and gave me a big hug. We hadn't even hugged before this. I started back up massaging her stomach and around the fronts of her thighs. I noticed that she had taken her fingers and was feeling her nipples. I knew this woman was needed an orgasm and quick.

I am rock hard, of course. I pulled her knees up from the table and spread them. I thought to heck with the massage and hoped we didn't get caught doing this. I went after her pussy with both hands rubbing her clit with one and inserting fingers in her with the other. It wasn't a minute and she exploded in orgasm. Drenched my hand and her pussy contracted so tight she squeezed my finger tightly.

Luckily she was relatively quiet. She pulled me down to her and whispered, "God I needed that. Thank you so much." and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. Then I could see the guilty expression come over her face and a tear escape her eye. I though Uh Oh! this isn't good. But after a minute she opened her eyes and said, "Ok. it's your turn.", and got up.

I laid down face up with junior pointing at the ceiling. She started massaging my thighs, but moved quickly to my sack. She said she knew I liked this and vigorously started to massage my sack. At his point she had never touched my dick except for a couple casual touches in the shower. She looked at me and said she would really like to blow me, but didn't think her head was ready for that yet.

She went ahead and stroked me in a very loving way until I exploded in her hand. We agreed that this was "enough" for now of this excursion into this area. We showered each other and left agreeing to meet for lunch in a couple of days.

WELL I've been at this too long now and need to get some other things done. Besides this is getting too long and I know I don't particularly like extended posts either. This happened quite a long time ago, but I remember it like last week, thus the detail.

I will continue the rest of the story of our short relationship, it gets juicier, if there is interest.
Old 06-27-2017, 04:40 PM

Default Meeting hotel girl in sauna

This story took place in the same small sauna as my previous story above, of the woman being recognized by a guy. Warning, this story is the precise opposite of ENF .

I went to that place regularly because I was working in a project for almost 3 months nearby, and it was the middle of winter. I stayed in a hotel in a small town, which was a different town from where the sauna was, some 15 miles away. Anyway, so one evening I was having a beer at the sauna bar, in my bathrobe, reading a newspaper, when I hear someone saying "hello" in German. I turn, and one of the girls who worked at the bar and restaurant at my hotel was standing there, also having something to drink, smiling at me. She was wearing only a dark-blue towel (that place does not insist on wearing bathrobes at the bar). She was late 20s I guess, and I have to say, not a great beauty: she was slightly chubby (not hugely so) and her face was round. But, she was also of good height, and her face was pleasant, with big blue eyes and usually a friendly smile. Her black hair, in a ponytail, contrasted nicely with her very white skin.

I had just greeted her in response when the Saunameisterin walked by, carrying her bucket etc, announcing that now it was time for the Aufguss - infusion - in the large Blockhaus sauna outside. So I and the hotel girl - and I guess a dozen other people - followed. I still had to hang my bathrobe in the ante-room of the Blockhaus sauna. As she was just wearing a towel anyway she got in quickly before me. Inside, I saw that she was now sitting up there on the top bench, nude on her towel. To me that suggested that she was a veteran sauna goer as I knew my own limits, ie that top bench got just too hot for me during an Aufguss, so I stayed on the bench immediately below. So the Aufguss went on, etc, and when the Saunameisterin girl finally opened the door lots of people ran towards it including the hotel girl, running down the benches, leaving the sauna naked holding the towel on her arm. I did get a nice view of her slightly large butt as she ran and then also got out. Outside, we waited on line for the shower; she was ahead of me so I got another view of her walking towards the pool. By the time I had got into the pool myself, she had already gotten out.

So maybe some 30 minutes later I was lying on my towel inside the "Maas-Sauna" outside - that is a small rectangular log cabin sauna where all the heat and the light comes from a fireplace inside, so it's usually a bit dark, and it has two rows on each side. So after lying there some 15 minutes, I sat up to start preparing to leave. There was another guy lying on the same bench was I was, to my side; the two benches opposite were empty. The door opens, and in comes the hotel girl again, nude, carrying her towel. She looks at me, smiles, says "oh hello" and then proceeds to lay on her towel on the top bench opposite mine. I got a perfect view of her entire body without even having to turn my head. Lying flat on her back made her look thinner, so rather good actually, but what I noticed was the perfection of her pale skin, spotless, no tan lines obviously. She had barely noticeable aureola on her C-cup boobs. Her black bush - trimmed on the sides - contrasted nicely with her skin. But, after some 5 minutes I was getting too hot, so I left, quickly saying "bye" to her, which she responded to.

The following night, after work, at the hotel, she was at the bar, and I ordered a beer. She asked, "did you have fun last night?" "Yes of course. What about you?" "Yes I love sauna, especially in winter, but I can't always afford it" - and then she went to see to another customer. I was just thinking: here she is wearing a white blouse and black skirt, I have seen pretty much every square inch of her naked body, she knows it and she is perfectly fine with it. Which I found pretty hot.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Brock Landers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 05:53 PM

Default Good story

I like long posts that are good so don't worry how long it is.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c