uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2021, 05:41 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts
Default First time sharing your wife stories. The good and the bad...

My girlfriend and I are thinking about exploring the lifestyle. Besides flashing the pizza guy, the most she has done is been naked on the beach and in an adult hotel. She was also topless at a clothing optional bar in Key West. A couple of the guys there asked to rub her boobs but that's been it for physical contact. Oh, and she made out with another woman. We've been talking about taking this up a few levels. I don't think I'm into dating other couples. I know many people prefer that. I think I rather have things happen with people we don't know. Maybe at a bar or adult hotel. It could just be flirting, rubbing and kissing or work to oral and penetration. I'll admit I'm not big on giving oral but she really enjoys it so it would be hot to see someone satisfy her that way. There is a little part of me that wonders "do I really want it to go that far?". Like when we were at the hotel. It wasn't busy that night so there weren't many people to play with. Another couple came into a playroom while we were having sex. They started going at it on one of the swings. That was the most we did there. We talked to the couple in the room next to us for awhile. I was starting to think something might happen with them. And then I wondered how I'd feel and how the whole thing would go. I fantasize about situations like that with her. It gets me off fast so I think I'd like to pursue this.

So what was your first time like? They can't all be good stories so give us the bad too.
Old 01-31-2021, 03:29 AM

Default First time

Here’s a fun (at least for me) story that I wish I could relive. One hot sunny day a bit over a decade ago, I decided to play hooky from work, and my best friend, his gf, and my wife and I decided to split a hotel room cost for the afternoon so we could splash around in the pool.

After playing in the pool where a bit of grabass went on, mostly between partners, we made our way back to the room where my friends gf claimed dibs on the shower first by stripping off her swim suit as soon as she walked in. I definitely enjoyed seeing her naked body. My wife, not one to be out done, got naked infront of me and my friend when it was her turn. I was surprised how turned on I was knowing he was seeing her naked in person.

After we had all showered the chlorine off, we had some food and played some truth or dare that led to all of us naked. We had sex with our own partners in beds next to each other, and it was this event that led me to realize how into showing her off and sharing my wife I was.

We eventually invited that friend into our bed months later for a mfm after he and his gf broke up. And many times after that.
Old 01-31-2021, 07:58 AM

Thanked 4,065 Times in 405 Posts

We were lucky. We had friends in the lifestyle. She was a HS friend of mine, her husband actually had gone out on a few dates with my wife years before we met.

It was Jan of 15, went to the Garth Brooks concert at the Garden in Boston. We all stayed at the Liberty Hotel I think. Well I know we did. They might have been down the road. We got back to the hotel and went to the bar. The Liberty is a swanky hotel with a hopping bar. So we all sat down and A started kissing my wife R. Many watched. R said we're going to get kicked out. lol. So we went back to our room.

There they took one bed and we watched and soft touched them.

We took our bed and fucked like rabitts. I fucked my wife 3 times to orgasm(not bad for a 42yo guy at that time). But where I deposited was best. 1 in each hole.

After we got home my wife, who used to say she didn't play well with other, was full game to watch me fuck other women.

The avatar pic up to the left, that's not me. It's been a pretty fun ride so far.

Our biggest issue is timing. We have kids and they were real little at the time. We're almost at the point we can leave them alone without a sitter for an hour or two just to meet people. And you will weed out weird people.

Two best sites we've been on to meet people are SLS and SDC. There are some odd folks on AFF.
Old 01-31-2021, 08:07 AM

Thanked 4,945 Times in 205 Posts
Default Our swap

Ann and Tony on the left...us on the right.

I met my wife down the Jersey Shore in the summer of 1977, we were both 21. During the summer we met another couple who were 30. We stayed friends and hung out after the summer had ended. That fall we moved in together. One night when the couple came over they brought a bottle of Early Times with the expectation of getting real drunk and swapping. We did not know it at the time.

Well we sat around drinking and got pretty drunk. Tony eventually said let's play strip poker. I looked over at Marianne and she was like okay. It was the 70's and she was one to try anything once. I was like sure. My fantasy had always been to see her naked in front of another guy. I was so excited I said why don't we just take our clothes off. I always wished I would have let the poker game happen, it would have been more exciting.

Tony and I got out of our clothes real quick. I was nervous as he was about 9 years older than me and sure he was much more experienced. His cock was also about 5 inches flaccid, while mine was about 3 inches. I could see Marianne couldn't take her eyes off of it. Ann was the next one. She took off her top and had no bra on. She was about a 34. She took off her jeans and had on some white granny panties. She took off her panties and exposed her light brown sparse pubic hair. Mariann waited until every one was naked then started to undress. She loved being center of attention and I think had a thing for showing off in front of her girlfriends boyfriends. A few years before we met, she had gone skinnydipping with her girlfriend and her girlfriends boyfriend. She got down to her flower panties and bra. She took off her bra and said I may have big tits, but I'm a little chubby..she wasn't. She was 5'2 and 120. She took her panties off and exposed her big black bush.

Ann took Marianne into the bedroom to tell her what her and Tony wanted to do. Tony told me that Ann wanted to sleep with a young guy like me and he wanted to fuck Marianne. I was a little shocked and also wished it was one of our younger friends....but what the heck. They came back out and we nodded yes to each other. Marianne laid down on the floor next to Tony and he started rubbing her belly right above the hair line. Ann came over to me on the couch and cupped my cock with her two hands and started rubbing it. Tony and Marianne got up and walked into the bedroom and I could see her get down on her knees and grab Tony's ass while she started sucking his cock.

Ann and I started having sex, but I could not keep my eyes off of the bedroom. After awhile Tony got on the bed and Marianne got on top of him facing me. She grabbed his cock and slid it up her pussy, all the while smiling and looking at me. She kept riding him up and down until he finally came. I came in Ann's pussy and she passed out about two minutes later.

Tony went into the bathroom and I quickly ran into the bedroom and got into bed. I wanted to fuck Marianne real bad. Tony came back into the bed and Marianne quickly grabbed both of our cocks and started sucking them. She made a remark that even though Tony was bigger than me..my cock worked just as well. Tony pulled himself away and started trying to fuck her from behind. She said wait a minute and she went into the drawer for the KY. She tossed it to him and kinda moaned fuck me up the ass.......something I've been trying for the past year. So, he put his cock in slowly, but she wanted it harder. It took him all of about 45 seconds to cum. I said what about me? She tossed me the KY and made Tony clean off his cock We then did it the other way....I fucked her up the ass, while she sucked Tony's cock. I only lasted about 45 seconds too.

Everyone eventually passed out but me. For some reason, I got jealous of the entire thing and left. I eventually went home and Ann and Tony were gone. Marianne told me they eventually woke a and carried on with a MFM. I was too immature to handle the situation and we never saw Ann and Tony again. As I got older, I started to wish I would have stayed. It was a one time drunk thing, so that was the last couple swap, although we did soft swap a few years later with firends..that was fun.
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpeg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bobbyj712 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2021, 01:25 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 974 Posts

The first time i shared my wife, I wasn't even there! It was with someone I met right here on OCC.

I wrote about it on my own thread, with actual quoted text messages but because I wrote it in a word document and copied it here, the punctuation got all messed up and made it hard to read. Here's the link:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=212030

Now that I've seen it again, I'm thinking maybe I'll repost it with all editing done, if that's ok...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2021, 05:59 AM

Default Definitely OK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
The first time i shared my wife, I wasn't even there! It was with someone I met right here on OCC.

I wrote about it on my own thread, with actual quoted text messages but because I wrote it in a word document and copied it here, the punctuation got all messed up and made it hard to read. Here's the link:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=212030

Now that I've seen it again, I'm thinking maybe I'll repost it with all editing done, if that's ok...
Yes please. Looking forward to reading it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2021, 11:42 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by solva193 View Post
Yes please. Looking forward to reading it.
Ok. Edited and posted again (with REPOST warning). I hope the mods don't mind.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tinder Guy Nick Again

3m:07s

01-15-2023
D&S7 001

1m:01s

06-08-2017
Students Share A Room 1 22

1m:12s

01-10-2021
Adeline Black & White January 2012