Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-30-2017, 09:11 PM

Default The UniqueTherapist

The UniqueTherapist
By IndianOutlaw

Regina entered her office building and headed toward the bank of elevators. The building was only a few stories high, but it housed quite a collective of medical disciplines. As she passed the reception station, the young man seated there made great attempts to hid his admiration of this woman, now passing him. Her tight blouse and jacket highlighted her large breasts nicely. A pencil skirt moved like the skin against her hips. This middle-aged woman, mother was rarely unnoticed when she walked by. As the elevator door closed to the line occupant, Regina’s pink lipstick smiled knowing she was being admired, very little ever got past her sphere of awareness. She always knew when the people stared; she enjoyed it, just a bit.

As the elevator opened, Regina and her 6 inch heels walked, sauntered to the end of the hallway. There she opened a door and let it close behind her. The sign read, Regina Williams, PhD, Psychotherapist.

Inside Regina looked behind the desk, her new college intern, just brought on the day before, was looking quite timid and so very young. Her brightly colored spring dress did not go unnoticed. This was not a very formal work atmosphere; Regina took a moment to remember how she used to wear such flirty dresses when she was younger. Out of the corner of her eye, she looked over at the young man sitting in a waiting room chair. He was either texting or playing the latest Angry Birds app on his phone. Neither was important to her, for she knew why he was here to see him and the latest Galaxy S whatever was not apart of this situation. She approached him and extended her hand. As he looked up he swallowed very hard, scanning every inch of her curvy figure. Regina felt this and smiled inside. Again, she really liked this type of attention, however this was a professional relationship.

“Mr. Cross, it is so nice to see you.” She smiled.
“I think there is some mistake, Dr. Foster said…” She cut him off.
“Dr. Foster knows I specialize in such issues and he has sent you here, and we both know there is little choice. Still, please go into my office and I will be in just a moment.”

Hesitantly the young man entered the next office as Regina stayed.
“Ms. Harris, how are you doing on your second day.”
“Oh just great Dr. Williams, I believe I have found all the office supplies and have begun looking…”
“Let me stop you there. I chose you out of two dozen candidates and we all know you can find the staples and the bathroom key, however I would appreciate it if you refrain from flirting with the clients, even if you think it is just harmless flirting.”
“Ah, um, I am not sure…” Ms. Harris stuttered.
“When I can in you quickly put down your lip gloss, tucked your legs back under the desk from the clients view and I can see the residue from when you sprayed yourself with that very powerful scent. A residue which is still wet,” the doctor wiped her finger on the desk to show the moisture present. “Are we clear.”
“Yes, ma’am.” The young lady was caught and knew better than to argue.
“Good, fresh start then. Remember we are here for the clients, and I don’t need them distracted. So do you remember what we discussed yesterday.”
“Yes.”
“Repeat it back to me.”
“You are the therapist. Sometimes you use unconventional methods and I am not to be surprised, just go with the situation.”
“Excellent, you will make a fine psychologist some day. Your education begins now. So remember when I call you in the office later, don’t let any appearances startle you, at least not outwardly.”
“Yes, ma’am, and let me again thank you for this opportunity, I…” The doctor simply walked away and into the next room.

Inside the room was a simple furniture set. A glass top table with a laptop on the center with a few files and an office phone. The room has several chairs and a very comfortable couch. The artwork was very modern, mostly colored geometric shapes. The greatest source of light came from the large windows facing out over the office campus. The tenth floor offered a great view with no adjacent buildings, but below trees, lots of trees.

Regina sat in the a high tech office chair opposite her young male client. As she crossed her legs she too note he was admiring the show of nylon covered skin on her very toned, calves.
“So you want me to tell you my family, how I hate my mother or was mistreated by my dad, or didn’t get the toy I wanted when I was younger.” Mr. Cross said in a frustrated tone.
“I don’t care about those things.” The Doctor replied.
“Really, its just the other shrinks wanted to know those things first.”
“I can read a file. And it is not relevant.” She leaned back, switched legs and recrossed them. “I want you to tell me how you got here.”
“Okay, first when I was younger.”
“Stop, you are wasting me time, begin at the beginning, not your history. Tell me why.” she did not grin. He breathed a sigh of relief. Too often did his therapy sessions spend weeks where he relayed his adolescent thought and feelings.
“Very well, it began two years ago.” He sighed openly again. “I was on a date with my girlfriend, Trisha.”
“Are you still together?”
“No, it ended that night.”
“Go on, please.”
“We went parking and you know.”
“I don’t know, tell me.”
“We began kissing, and I was trying to get to second base. Trisha was very receptive. She even led my hand. Soon a little boob action let to a little between the leg action. Then Trisha recriminated. Before I knew it she had pulled it out.”
“By it you mean you penis.”
“Well, yes. She pulled it out and something changed in her. Her eyes grew wide, at first I thought she had never seen one before but something changed within her. Within a few minutes she had pulled off all her clothes. There she sat next to me. Her little boobs were free, her curly hairs on full view. I could feel her legs were only shaved half way but I am a guy after all. Within in a moment I was naked too and we were, well doing it.”
“Why did you feel this was the beginning?”
“Well after we finished and I started to get redressed. Once I put my pants back on her look changed. Her face returned to normal. Trisha began making excuses and started accusing me of seducing her. I assure you she was very much the aggressive one. The next day she stopped returning my calls.”
“That is not unusual for many young ladies. Sometimes we get so caught up in the moment it overtakes us. The myth is not true, women want it as much as pop culture tell us men do.”
“But that’s not the whole story. I tried to tell Dr. Foster before.”
“Yes, that is why you are here with me. Now tell me more of the story. What happened the next time?”
“A few weeks later my friend Stew talked me into using one of my graduation gifts, a massage gift card.” He pauses as if visualizing the moment. “Anyway it was to that Massage Mart place in the mall.”
“Yes, Massage Mart, the dollar store of massages.”
“Exactly, but the card was enough for two massages, Stew talked me into it, said it would take my mind off Trisha. So we went.”
“What happened when the massage began?”
“Well, first they made us undress and wrap ourselves in a towel, but I didn’t know to keep my underwear on.” He laughed to himself privately. “ As the young woman began to work it was great but after a few minutes I began to relax, too much if you know what I mean.”
“You got an erection.”
“Well, she was very cute, and it was the first time someone ever massaged me. Anyway at first I didn’t realize it was happening until she told me to turn over. When I rolled around she tried to keep the towel over me, but it slipped off and fell to the floor.” He swallowed. “There I was in all my glory.”
“Were you erect?”
“Yes, very much so.” He blushed a bit. “Her blue eyes just seem to grow wide, she would not stop looking at it. I felt embarrassed, but she didn’t try to give pick up the towel. This is a chain store, my god. When I tried to cover myself with my hands, she just pushed them away. She then put her fingers in her white coat and just ripped it open. Buttons flew everywhere. She stood there, still looking at it. It was like she could not get out of her little shorts fast enough. With her shirt gone and I could hear the collar rip a bit when she forced it over head. Now either she didn’t wear any panties or I didn’t see them go down but there she stood, totally and completely naked. Her little boobs and tiny pink nipples were heaving as her breathing grew more labored. I could see her thin waist and she had no hair anywhere down there if you know what I mean.”
“I know what you mean.” The Doctor shifted her leg cross once again. “Did you two have sex then.”
“Well sort of.”
“What do you mean sort of?”
“Well seeing all this worked me up so much that when she touched it I, well you know, finished.”
“I see, then what.”
“She just began apologizing and gathered up the remains of her clothing. I can still see her ass wiggle as she ran from the room. When I told Stew about it he was upset, all he got was a massage.”
“Is that all?”
“Well no, but.”
“Please don’t hold back, tell me what you need to.”
“For the next few times I have been with a woman, it seems they all keep losing their clothes when they see me, well, you know, excited.”
“Really, do you have a few more examples?”
“At a pool party Stew and I were admiring one of my older sisters friend Sabrina’s bikini. She had one of those great bodies, one you love to look at. Anyway as we worked ourselves up, my sister noticed. As Sabrina stepped onto the diving board my sis walked up behind me and pulled my suit down. Everyone saw, including Sabrina who began pointing and laughing so hard she fell into the pool. When she emerged, she climbed out of the pool only to leave her bikini behind. I was busy pulling up my board shorts when she climbed out of the pool. She was totally naked, her large, very large breasts and big nipples were quite a sight. When she realized she was naked, she covered herself with her hands and ran for the guest house. My sister blames me.”
“Are there any more?”
“Well my Sophomore year at State, Cheryl Hutchens dared me to drop my pants in a dorm game of Truth or Dare. When I did she fell off her chair in shock. As she stood her dress caught the leg of the chair and it ripped clean off. When she bent over to get it her strapless bra shot off like a rubber band, she then covered her nice boobs only to have her panties slide down her legs, I guess the elastic broke during all the commotion.” He took a deep breath and a drink from a glass of water. “Doctor every time an attractive woman sees my, you know, they have to get naked.”
“Really.” The Doctor just sighed, jotting a few notes on her tablet. “So you are saying they all don’t have sex with you?”
“No, and that’s what let me here.”
“Yes, I read the report, but tell me your version.”
“Well Stew and I were talking about it, I told him about all the times, especially when my girlfriends and I become intimate. That time at the amusement park when Lizzie and I decided to have a quickie by the picnic area. I tried to just lift her skirt but she just removed everything. We got caught.” He frowned. “Then Stew and I decided to test the theory.”
“Test the theory?”
“Yes, that attractive women strip when seeing my thing.” He closed his eyes a bit. “That’s when we went too far. Professor Tate, my communications professor taught in a basement classroom. We figured since the windows were so high only she would be able to see.”
“Can you describe Professor Tate?”
“Late 20s, average build, but always wore tight skirts, like yours. High heels, very high for a college professor, like yours. Her long brown hair was always in a tight bun along with those glassed did nothing to hide just how attractive she was.”
“Why did you choose her?”
“First she is damn hot, second she gave me a D which ruined my honors status for a semester. I mean who ever heard of using the wrong paper for a report? Anyway Stew kept look out while I, well prepped myself. As I sat outside the small window I have her a view of my stiff, but not my face. I wore a Casper Halloween mask.”
“Cute.”
“Anyway she didn’t scream or yell, she just kept teaching. As she read from some book, probably one of her many prose recitals, we all hated those, she kept peeling off layers of clothing. I couldn’t f*****g believe it! She walked to the right and her jacked was dropped on the table. She walked to the left and all her jewelry was left on the desk. The next pass her blouse, the next her skirt just fell and stayed on the floor. The class was transfixed. Next pass her bra, next pass her panties, until she just stood there in only her high heels.”
“Then.”
“Then I looked over to see Stew looking in the window, not keeping watch. That’s when campus security showed up. Attila the Hun as we call her screamed at us, I turned only to be shot with a tazer gun. Let me tell you getting shot with a tazer is bad enough, but to have one of the prongs in your manhood, well, not good.”
“So why didn’t this female officer succum to your charms?”
“Attila is not exactly attractive, she is a bit large and a bit, well big.”
“I see and now you have to attend these court ordered sessions.”
“Yes, but no one believes me.” He put his head in his hands. “Not the judge, not Doctor Foster and probably now not you.”

“Mr. Cross, Henry, may I call you Henry?” He nodded in agreement. “I am neither inclined nor disinclined to believe you. I am a therapist and therefore always try to keep an open mind but admittedly this sound a bit farfetched or the technical term is hooey.”
“Hooey?”
“Sorry if that is too technical, however I am here to decide today if you either go to jail for indecent exposure or continue therapy. So, I need your help in making the definition.”
“Anything, I can’t go to jail!”
“Good, stand up and take off your pants.”
“What? You want me to do what?”
“You heard me,” she leaned into his ear and whispered making sure he could feel her hot breath against his skin. “stand up and take off your pants.”

Henry stood up, shaking he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He pulled them to his ankles.
“You are wasting my time young man, now I said take it off.” She was standing two feet in front of him, tapping the heel of her left stiletto. The young man now put his thumbs into the elastic of his boxers and they now joined his pants. His polo did not extend much beyond his belt line and thus he was exposed, and very red faced. Doctor Williams just looked at his growing phallic as if shopping for a new car. She then circled around him, making sure to strike each heel to the ground for maximum sound effect. When she came back to the front, eyes fixed it she did the unthinkable, at least to him.
“What do you want me to..” The Doctor cut him off, putting her finger to his lips, all the while not taking her eyes off his genitalia.
“You are telling me women strip at the sight of that?” He just shook his head yes. “Well it’s not over impressive, don’t get me wrong, it’s nice, it’s not huge, it’s not much more than normal.” She now ran her fingers across the tip, it springs up to full attention. “What you are saying is now that I am seeing this erection I will be inclined to remove my clothes?” She now rolled her suit jacked off her shoulders and tossed it carefully on the chair. “I mean its of good size, not great size but good size,” She unbuttoned her cuffs, then began unbuttoning her blouse. As the last button was done, her black lacy bra seemed to push the top open. It too rolled off her shoulders and floated as she laid it on top of her jacket. “This is interesting, how you feel at just this sight of this will cause me to undo my skirt and let it fall to the floor.” As she spoke her fingers unhooked the side, unzipped the skirt and it fell to the floor. She stopped, and stood firmly before his half naked body. Wearing only a black lacy bra, matching panties and a matching garter belt set, oh yes and six in stilettos. “It seems off you feel I should be compelled to remove my clothes, just at the sight of you in your naked glory.” The doctor unhooked the back of her garter then relieved the stays, her stocking slid a bit downward as she let the garter belt just fall to the floor. “Is this really what you think will happen I will just remove my bra and panties because you have an erection, a nice erection but still it is just an erection. “Reaching behind she undid all three hooks and slid the bra off forward, her two DD breasts seemed to float. Henry was impressed how firm and nearly perfect they were. She now rolled off her panties, leaving her just in her slouching stockings and very expensive shoes. “Do you think I have so little self-control that I cannot help but get totally naked before you, just because of, well that.” She gently kicked off each shoe then carefully rolled each stocking off leaning her firm, ass against the edge of the desk.
“Ma’am.” Henry now pointed toward his completely naked therapist. Doctor Williams looked down at her totally naked body. All 5’4” of her, DD’s and landing strip bush was for his eyes only. He enjoyed the view, his erection confirmed it.
“Mr. Colt,” she snapped her fingers as his eyes were transfixed at everything below her neck. “what do you see?”
“I see, um your tits, your um skin, your puss, all of you.”
“No, you see a therapist playing to your delusion. All of these instances you described are perfectly normal. A young woman succumbs to her sexual desires and then becomes embarrassed then disconnects. A masseur accidentally sees your nudity and panics only to try to cover up your issue with her coat only to suffer a severe wardrobe malfunction. A girl jumps off a diving board and loses her bikini, that my friend happens every day at every pool. The amusement park, same as your girl Trisha, she simply got carried away, every woman has as some point. And your stunt, could it be the professor was to actually able to see you and the class, which I did some research was “The effects of Sexuality in Literature.” She grabbed her tablet. “Dr. Foster told me everything you told me. I did a little research. The professor was teaching a graduate class in literature and most likely didn’t see you as the syllabus clearly covered the topic. And lastly you see me now naked. Is it because of you Delusion of Grandeur. You somehow believe your dick forces women to get naked, either on purpose or not. I assure you, I did this because I intended to do this, not because you have a boner.”
“But you are still naked?” He was shaken by her frankness. Doctor Williams pressed a button on her phone.
“Ms. Harris would you please come in here.” She looked Henry directly in the eyes. “You need to simply get over yourself, your penis is not that special.”

The door opened and in her brightly covered dress entered the intern. She froze a moment looking at her boss naked and the nude backside of the client. She tried to hold her composure as the door closed behind her.
“Doctor Williams, you wanted to see me.”
“Yes,” she now spun Mr. Colt around to show off his front. “Tell me Ms. Harris, does this make you want to take off your clothes?” The young lady tried to avert her eyes.
“No, not really.” She summoned up her courage, knowing this assignment was important and she was not to show surprise. Ms. Harris stepped away from the door toward the two, then tripping over a discarded stiletto heel left too close to the door. The ripping sound was incredible as her dress had caught in the closed door. As she hit the floor the dress remained while her naked body slumped to the floor.
“No underwear, Ms. Harris, very tacky.”

Comments Welcome,
IO

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/58894.html
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, nudity, stripping

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032