or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2015, 01:21 AM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanwoods View Post
Something very similar happened to my wife on the dance floor. It wasn't quite to the same level, but considering how much of uptight Christian upbringing my wife had it was kind of shocking.

Before we were married my wife was a virgin who had very little sexual experience of any kind.
She was a very good looking girl who had worked as a professional model while at university but never done anything without clothes.
We had been dating for a while and in the last few months my wife had begun to discover her own sexuality. Her sexual side was new to her and she did not really understand it.

We going to be married in a week and we went out to an upmarket club that specialized in Latin music to celebrate with her friends. She wanted to dance but I was quite happy sitting around getting to know her friends and having a few drinks.
After a while we decided to go and sit on some comfortable chairs near the dance floor.
My wife and some of her friends were in the middle of the dance floor.
My wife was getting a lot of attention from the guys on the dance floor. My wife really stood out as she was the only one with dark skin in a sea of white people. A few people asked her to dance and she politely declined as she was having fun with her friends. Most of her friends went to go and have a drink and when another guy asked her to dance she agreed so she could keep dancing.

I was busy having a few drinks and talking to her friends when I noticed that they started looking nervously at each other and the dance floor. I turned around to look at the dance floor and saw that my wife was salsa dancing with a guy who had his pelvis pressed hard up against hers.
The guy was a tall skinny guy with wavey blonde hair who did not look dangerous, so I was not worried about it. I continued to talk and drink and every now and then I would see her friends looking uncomfortable so I would turn around and check on her.
They were really grinding against each other and she had forgotten all about her friends.
She really looked like she oblivious to the world around her.
She was wearing a lightweight salsa dress that really clung to her body as she started to get sweaty.
He was keeping his hands to himself but occasionally one of her friends would looked surprised and I would turn around to see that his hands had slipped from here back a little to brush over her ass.
At one point my wife's nervous friend that kept looking surprised looked shocked. I looked over to see that the guy and turned my wife to be around and was behind her. My wife had a perfect round but quite large African ass and he was pressed up against it. She looked like she was lost in the moment as he rubbed his crotch up and down deep within the cleavage of ass. He really looked like he was enjoying it. I am sure if she stayed like that he would have gone off in his pants.
She was spun around I could see her dress was wedged between her cheeks.
She started grinding her crotch rapidly against his.
This proved to be to much for her friends who jumped up and gently pulled her away to dance with them as a group.

I have never seen her like that in public any other time and have often wondered if someone spiked her drink or if she had just learning about her sexual side.
WOOOOWWWWW ......... she seems really very sexy !!!! lucky man
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2015, 02:51 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Nice story Tristan, and your wife is fucking stunning!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 10:14 AM

Default Handful of my wife

Early in our marriage i loved to show off my wife especially her 38D boobs. I convinced her to wear a low cut loose blouse without a bra when we went out and it was difficult for for her to keep them covered. I loved it and when she was asked to dance by an older guy she looked at me and I said it was up to her. She went with him. It was fun watching her dance while trying to keep those boobs in. Then when they parted after the slow dance I saw his right hand slip out from inside her shirt. The old guy was getting a handful of my wife's big boobs. When she got back i asked her about it. She said that she just gave up after while and let him feel her up. She asked if I was mad. I said that I couldn't blame him and good for him. I guess the word was out and she was asked to dance by another guy. She smiled when I let her go. She was paying less attention to her blouse and her boobs mad a few appearances teasing this guy to no end. Then I actually got to watch his hand slip into her shirt. She got felt up by four guys that night and we have had similar nights
Old 03-19-2015, 09:50 PM

Thanked 1,441 Times in 56 Posts
Default Voyeured

We had a house in a semi-urban area with the master bathroom on the sunny side of our house.
There was a grass half-lot used for parking between us and the nearest neighbors on that side.
We only had curtains across the lower sash because the bath was on the second floor and the house
next door was only 2 stories and 25 yards away.
There was no way anyone could see in and the morning sun streaming in was nice.

I came home from work one day and there was a crew replacing the roof on the house across the lot.
Thing was… they were all sitting on the freshly shingled side of the roof drinking ice coffee.
As soon as I pulled the truck in the yard, they scampered back over the crest of the roof and out of site.
It hit me as weird because you don't walk on new shingles, and why should they care if another carpenter
who doesn't work for their outfit catches them taking a second coffee break on a hot afternoon?

As soon as I got in the house I figured it out.
My wife, who worked second shift, was in the shower and they were watching her from the roof.
I came upstairs laughing my ass off, figuring she'd see the humor in it too,
but noooooo.

She threw a robe and slippers on, marched over there and started screaming at them before she was
even across the parking lot. Storming around the neighbors house cursing them in English and Italian .
(don't ever mess with Italian girls, they can be real feisty)
She's stocky and only 5' 1". But there she was, stomping around the neighbors house calling them perverts
and god knows what all else. I was too busy making sure the gun cabinet was locked and waiting for the cops
to show up to take any note.
Fortunately, they sucked it up and kept their mouths shut until she ran out of steam.

After she left for work I went over with a couple of cold 6 packs.
She had freaked them out so bad they still wouldn't come down.

I wish I could tell you a great story about how she came home and boinked the snot out of me,
but the truth be told, God help me if I ever mentioned the incident again.
Old 10-02-2022, 05:01 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 103 Posts
Default Wife Messing Around at Biker Rally

My wife and I were at a biker rally with about 20 friends. It was a campout, and everyone had tents or RV's and were with wives or significant others. All the women had been flashing tits and some ass and were having a great time while putting away a carload of drinks and shots. I was really under the influence and was paying little attention to my wife getting somewhat out of hand. There were about 4 of the couples who were swingers in the group. They swung, but pretty much stayed within there own group of 8. I was swigging down straight shots of bourbon, and had been throughout the afternoon and evening. My wife was hitting shots of Tequila, which actually do make her clothes fall off. She had started out the afternoon and evening with a very minimal mini skirt that laced up each side and allowed no margin for underwear. So, she was commando. She also had on a black halter top that was fishnet with her tits poking through.

After drinking heavily throughout the afternoon and evening, I passed out. The last thing I remember is that my wife had pulled off the fence net halter top and was only in her laced mini skirt which had slid down her waist and was almost exposing her pussy. That didn't make a whole lot of difference since she was sitting on an inflatable sofa with her skirt hiked almost above her crotch. So there was not a lot of skin left uncovered.

Throughout my semi-conscious state, I felt various women come over and pull my dick from my blue jean shorts and stroke my erect rod. I was in no condition to even see who was doing it. It could have been my wife or any of the other women there. I heard them laughing with others as they got it to full staff. I even heard my wife laughing about the exercise and saying, "That's about as hard and long as it gets." I didn't have a shirt on to began with and ended up with no shorts or underwear. They had stripped me naked. Then I felt a warm mouth on my dick moving slowly up and down. Shortly thereafter, I felt another warm mouth taking in my balls and giving me a hum job. Eventually, with a number of hands all over my semi-comatose body I blew my wad. I could hear laughing and clapping as I spewed out my semen.

I eventually came to and looked around for my wife. She was being fondled all over her naked body by three guys from our group. She was hunching and moaning as they moved over her tits and pussy. Finally, I could see one of the guys kneel down and start eating her out, while the other guys continued fondling her up top. She was hunching and slithering and saying, "Oh, God -- Oh, God!" I was in no condition to interrupt the activities. She was totally enjoying it -- as were her male cohorts. Eventually, she began to cum and was screaming as she did. I managed to ask, "Was it as good for you as it was for me?" She replied, "God, yes!!!" In reality, I am not sure how good it was for me.

With that I crawled over to her i began fingering her pussy, and then I dropped down and began eating her out. She appeared ready for more action and didn't mind who was watching. I pulled the skirt off that had been riding just along her waist, leaving her totally nude. I threw both legs over my shoulders and dug in. I told the other three guys that they could work on her top half, which they did. She came once more. Then I asked her if she wanted more. She shook her head yes. There upon I managed a hard on after my semi-conscious climax and inserted my erect missile into her pussy. Again, she hunched about and squirmed back and forth as I laid it to her.
We finally fell into each other's arms as we climaxed together. I then asked her if she needed more -- just in case she wanted to do any of the other guys. She said that she was good and needed some sleep. I crawled onto the sofa and curled up with her, and we slept there until daybreak. I still don't know who sucked me , and she isn't certain who sucked her, so I suppose we all enjoyed it and had one hell of a time.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0704 (3).JPG   DSCI0705 (3).JPG  

DSCI0755 (3).JPG  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2022, 12:52 PM

When married to first wife we lived with her mother and two brothers for a few months. One time when we was all watching television in the front room one night I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. When I come back to front room walking toward her she pulled her shorts to the side exposing her pussy to me and stuck her finger in it letting out a quiet mmmm sound. When she noticed her mother starting to turn her head to say something to her she quickly removed her hand from her pussy then put her shorts back the way they were beforehand. Her one brother was right next to her on the couch asleep and the other one was in the chair by her mom glued to the movie on television and her mom was in the easy chair that was next to the chair her one brother was in. Both were just a little forward of the couch we was sitting on.

Last edited by DJS1985; 10-02-2022 at 01:02 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2022, 06:31 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 44 Posts
Default Gf Roommate and her bf

My gf is university research and she travels a lot for periods of around one month. It is not easy to find a good and cheap location for these travels. This time she was in a city of the west coast and she found a room in an apartment shared with another girl. She had a private room with private bathroom and it was ok to host me. I joined her the latest two weeks of her visiting period.
I met Bela, my gf flatmate the first day. She was super cute, short with black hairs and big boobs. I also met her bf, a tall and big black guy.
They came home in late afternoon as we did and we had dinner together. After dinner Bela and her bf went to their room and I stayed with my gf in the living room chatting and drinking some more wine. After some mins Bela came out to her room and crossed the living room to go to the bathroom. I have not realized till that moment that they have not a bathroom in their bedroom and they had to use the one in the living room. She was wearing t-shirt and panties and she gave me a good show or her ass. Later she went back to her room and her bf came out wearing only boxer. He was very fit and I'm sure my gf enjoyed to watch him and his bulge. We went back to our room and we had a great sex session.

It was a hot summer and there were no AC in the flat. The following morning the bf left very early in the morning and we agreed to met with Bela for breakfast. I asked my gf what I should wear to go out of our room and she told me just to cover a bit and not to worry too much. We put on underwear and a t-shirt.

Bela joined us wearing a kimono nightgown. It was my birthday so she came to give me two kisses and I hug her a little putting an hand on her hips. It was very smooth and I could not feel any panties. We spent more than an hour in the kitchen together and she kept wearing only that kimono. The kitchen had stools and an high table. She was very casual on sitting and I didn't miss any glimpse of her pussy. Most of the time my gf was on the wrong angle so she didn't see her pussy but I'm sure she knew what was going on but she said nothing.

In the evening my gf organized a small party for my birthday with some friends and Bela and her bf joined too. After the party we shared a Uber with them to go back to the flat. I chatted with the guy about sport and the girls were chatting by them selfs. When we arrived in the flat I kept chatting with guy and the girls went to their room. Bela kept her door wide open and undressed in front of us and then she moved to the bed out of sight.

The following days Bela flashed me many other times with silent consensus of her bf.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to skaalsl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2022, 12:37 PM

Thanked 1,172 Times in 81 Posts
Default Metro

What a good thread! I have one story I can share.

I was on a half empty public transport train one day sitting across from a couple. The man was balding but had slick-back black hair and a bit of a belly. The woman was a beautiful early-40's or so milf with dark hair tied into a bun and a white dress that went down to about mid-thigh. The man had his arm around the woman and was turned into her. He was explaining something to her or telling her some involved story (they were speaking a language I didn't know). The woman was facing forward, towards me, with her legs crossed and seemed utterly disinterested in what he had to say. She had a bored look on her face and was only nodding, and periodically saying umm hmm once in a while.

Then, out of nowhere, she uncrossed her legs and sat there with her knees spread far apart. I noticed her see-through white lace panties and did a double take. Her panties were completely sheer except for the very crotch and a few sparse lacy designs. I could clearly see her clit and the top third or so of her labia, along with her full, but trim, bush. The carpet matched the d****s.

I remember thinking to myself, "does she realize how much I can see right now?". I looked up from staring at her crotch, we made eye contact, and she gave me the most mischievous smile I have ever seen, and then she crossed her legs back and they got off at the next stop. The entire time, her husband never skipped a beat. He never looked in my direction, and he kept going on and on about whatever he was talking about. I don't think he ever had any idea what his wife had just done, even though he was sitting right next to her.
Old 12-16-2022, 05:02 PM

Thanked 1,040,564 Times in 31,128 Posts
Default A buddy's wife got openly friendly!

It was some time ago that I had to go into the Hospital and have a major operation. After staying in the Hospital for so many days, I got to go home and finish up on my recovery!
It was during this time that I had plenty of well wishing visitors come over the house, but 1 wife mostly keeps coming to my mind!
A good buddy of mine came over with his stunning wife, that could be a fashion model with the Hot & Sexy outfits that we see her in all the time!
I was sitting in a single recliner and my buddy & his wife sat right across from me on the soft.
While we were talking for some reason his wife had her hand or hands moving, so I was watching them on her lap.
She had on a very short dress or skirt that showed off plenty of her wonderful legs and thighs!
What really got more of my attention was that she started to spread her legs apart and with the light shining in from the window behind me, I could see that she wasn't wearing any undies!
I tried my best not to keep on looking there, but who could resist it? I wasn't sure if my buddy knew about this or planned it with his wife but I was so thankful to her~
My buddy later went into the kitchen to help my wife with some drinks & treats for our guest!
While my buddy was gone I talk plenty with his wife and this time her legs spread plenty more apart! It was then she wished me a speedy recovery and wanted to know if there was anything she could do to just let her know!
I told her just by her coming over made me feel so much better! lol
I was just glad it wasn't my cock that they operated on cause with the growing bobber she gave me it would have hurt some! lol
Old 02-20-2023, 05:44 PM

We met a young couple at a festival several years ago. Drea was/is one of the most beautiful women I’d ever seen. Add to that a great ass and beautiful, though enhanced, tits and she was damn near perfect. I was dying to see her naked, but I had no reason to believe she was interested. Until, that is, my wife went to bed. Drea, her husband and I all crawled in the bed to try and wake her up. Drea reached under the blanket and began playing with my cock.

After that, we went a lot of places together. Anytime we were alone, she was all over me. Her husband was often flirty with Ellen and she teased him. We skinny dipped together and I saw her masturbate once. I finally fucked her one night when Drea, her husband and I were back at the festival the night before Ellen was able to make it. He and I took turns fucking her…one of my best memories ever.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to InnocentBystanders For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full