uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-29-2011, 10:04 PM

Thanked 4,451 Times in 271 Posts
Default In the woods

My wife grew up in a very isolated area. There was nothing but forest land for many miles around her house. There was no one around for her to be friends with, as a result she would become very bored, and had to make up her own entertainment. she would go out into the woods strip off her clothes and run around naked for hours. She said it felt so good to be naked , she would finger herself. There was an old tree that had fallen over, with two branches that were perfect for laying against, it made the perfect spot to play with herself. She told me one time two of her cousins visited, a brother and sister. She took them too her tree and her and her cousin stripped naked and fingered themselves , while her male cousin watched. Her male cousin showed her his cock, she touched it and jerked it for a few seconds, but did not do it long enough for him to cum. She said it was the first cock she had ever touched. After we were dating she showed me her tree, but it was old and half rotted away. We ended up fucking under a nearby pine tree. She said she had layed quite a few of her boyfriends under this pine tree. I felt privileged too join the list.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:38 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
My wife grew up in a very isolated area. There was nothing but forest land for many miles around her house. There was no one around for her to be friends with, as a result she would become very bored, and had to make up her own entertainment. she would go out into the woods strip off her clothes and run around naked for hours. She said it felt so good to be naked , she would finger herself. There was an old tree that had fallen over, with two branches that were perfect for laying against, it made the perfect spot to play with herself.
I don't know why but I kept waiting for 7 dwarfs to appear from a hole in the ground near the tree, each of them dragging a big cock between their legs, but I guess I am really a sucker for happy endings!!!!

Great story! Thanks for sharing with us!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 08:33 PM

Default wife's past encounters

(my first post!)

My wife and I have been married for 6 years; she is 38 now, and was married once before. She is pretty shy, but after she has a little wine or beer, she loosens up a little, and I have been able to coax some of her past history out of her. She was born and raised in China, and is well educated. She worked for a large accounting firm, before I met her, and this is one of the things I was able to get her to tell me. (there are more, but this one is intriguing...)

My wife was about 25, married to her first husband, and just had their kid; I've seen pictures, and she still had a very slender, attractive figure, and her face is very attractive - at least I think so. Anyway, she was responsible for some of the foreign accounts, since she spoke some English, which is the only common language they could use. One of the clients (from Africa, I don't know which country) would come in about 2x's a year, and she had to take care of him while he was in China; apparently he was pretty aggressive, and ignored the ring on her finger. she tried to make sure there was another person present during meetings, dinners etc, but she still had to fend him off continually, his hands were always a danger to her. Of course I pressed her for details, but all she would say at first is his hands were "everywhere" if she wasn't careful. This is already pretty exciting to me, since I know that business women in China always wear skirts and dresses, pants are not allowed. I have seen photos of her when she was in her mid 20's, and her hemline was fashionably above the knees, so I was really curious exactly where his hands ended up.....anyway, she wouldn't tell me any more, though I brought it up a couple of times - each time she clammed up, which made me even more curious! I did get that he was older (than her), pretty tall and bigger than her by a lot. She is 5-3, about 115 lbs. She said he was much bigger than I am, though I am average size for an American, just under 5-10 and 175 lbs.

So I would occasionally squeeze info about other relationships she had, with a little success, but nothing more about this client from Africa. Then one night she got pretty blitzed, and when we were in bed, she started it by wanting to know "exactly" how many women I had been with, before her...well, that turned into some interesting stories, and we were both pretty turned on after awhile. She was so blitzed she didn't realize she was actually answering my questions....

So, I found out that one evening her manager and her and the client went out to dinner, to celebrate the signing of a large new contract. Lots of wine, etc. Then her manager left, but he warned her that the guy expected her to be "nice" to him, or he would tear up the contract. My wife was stunned, she couldn't afford to lose her job, and if word got out she wasn't a "team player", she'd never work in that city again - at least in that kind of high-paying job. She tried to distract him, but ended up in his hotel room. Needless to say, with the drink, and the bit of coercion, my wife was helpless, and finally let him have his way. I heard a lot about her trying to hold the hem of her dress down, and finally "giving up"...(what does that mean?? I can only imagine where his hands went after she "gave up". Anyway, her attempts at fending him off didn't work, and she didn't want to anger him...I do know he didn't use a condom, and he came inside her, which made her sick to her stomach with fear (nothing bad happened, thank god) ...I also know that his hands were really big, because his finger went inside her first, and it felt "like a penis" it was so big. I know she spent the whole night there, and he made love to her several times. Maybe one day she'll get drunk enough for me to ferret out more details, but for now, that's about what I know...still, pretty exciting to me!

There are some other details, and a few more stories, but I don't want to make this post too long. If anyone is interested, I'll post more.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukhup View Post
(my first post!)
There are some other details, and a few more stories, but I don't want to make this post too long. If anyone is interested, I'll post more.
Yes, Please! would love to hear more. Did she tell you if her 1st hubby knew ... or what he said when she didn't come home until the next morning?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esq2K For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 11:52 PM

Quote:
(my first post!)

My wife and I have been married for 6 years; she is 38 now, and was married once before. She is pretty shy, but after she has a little wine or beer, she loosens up a little, and I have been able to coax some of her past history out of her. She was born and raised in China, and is well educated. She worked for a large accounting firm, before I met her, and this is one of the things I was able to get her to tell me. (there are more, but this one is intriguing...)

My wife was about 25, married to her first husband, and just had their kid; I've seen pictures, and she still had a very slender, attractive figure, and her face is very attractive - at least I think so. Anyway, she was responsible for some of the foreign accounts, since she spoke some English, which is the only common language they could use. One of the clients (from Africa, I don't know which country) would come in about 2x's a year, and she had to take care of him while he was in China; apparently he was pretty aggressive, and ignored the ring on her finger. she tried to make sure there was another person present during meetings, dinners etc, but she still had to fend him off continually, his hands were always a danger to her. Of course I pressed her for details, but all she would say at first is his hands were "everywhere" if she wasn't careful. This is already pretty exciting to me, since I know that business women in China always wear skirts and dresses, pants are not allowed. I have seen photos of her when she was in her mid 20's, and her hemline was fashionably above the knees, so I was really curious exactly where his hands ended up.....anyway, she wouldn't tell me any more, though I brought it up a couple of times - each time she clammed up, which made me even more curious! I did get that he was older (than her), pretty tall and bigger than her by a lot. She is 5-3, about 115 lbs. She said he was much bigger than I am, though I am average size for an American, just under 5-10 and 175 lbs.

So I would occasionally squeeze info about other relationships she had, with a little success, but nothing more about this client from Africa. Then one night she got pretty blitzed, and when we were in bed, she started it by wanting to know "exactly" how many women I had been with, before her...well, that turned into some interesting stories, and we were both pretty turned on after awhile. She was so blitzed she didn't realize she was actually answering my questions....

So, I found out that one evening her manager and her and the client went out to dinner, to celebrate the signing of a large new contract. Lots of wine, etc. Then her manager left, but he warned her that the guy expected her to be "nice" to him, or he would tear up the contract. My wife was stunned, she couldn't afford to lose her job, and if word got out she wasn't a "team player", she'd never work in that city again - at least in that kind of high-paying job. She tried to distract him, but ended up in his hotel room. Needless to say, with the drink, and the bit of coercion, my wife was helpless, and finally let him have his way. I heard a lot about her trying to hold the hem of her dress down, and finally "giving up"...(what does that mean?? I can only imagine where his hands went after she "gave up". Anyway, her attempts at fending him off didn't work, and she didn't want to anger him...I do know he didn't use a condom, and he came inside her, which made her sick to her stomach with fear (nothing bad happened, thank god) ...I also know that his hands were really big, because his finger went inside her first, and it felt "like a penis" it was so big. I know she spent the whole night there, and he made love to her several times. Maybe one day she'll get drunk enough for me to ferret out more details, but for now, that's about what I know...still, pretty exciting to me!

Great strory, please share any other details that you can remember, and any other stories she has. I love to hear about women having sex to get a job, keep a job, or anything where they feel conflicted about having sex.

Last edited by iceman7770516; 12-07-2011 at 12:00 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iceman7770516 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 05:16 PM

Default more on coercion

yes, the pressure of a little coercion makes the story more intriguing.
It happens pretty frequently, especially in China/Asia, because they don't have the same culture, and women's lib hasn't made inroads yet...it will, trust me, the internet will see to that!

In terms of coercion with my wife, that was the only time that I know about, but I'll keep digging :-) Not that there aren't a couple of interesting stories that she did tell me. This one is very brief, as there isn't much to tell; When she first came to the US, a friend got her a job at a swanky restaurant as a hostess. After about a week, I noticed two things. First, she didn't seem to like the job much; and second, her hostess uniform was a long dress with a long slit up the side. After the second week, she threatened to quit, and I asked her why. Her response was "the manager is a jerk", When I pressed her, she finally told me that he was constantly "at" her, touching her arms, her knee, etc, even when she put him off. Finally, the last straw was when he cornered her after hours, and tried to slip his hand under her dress (via the slit) and kiss her. I asked her how far his hand got, but she wouldn't say - just "too far, isn't that enough?" I pressed her a little for details, (under the guise of finding out whether we had a law suit for sexual harassment) and mentioned her dress was pretty long, so his hand couldn't go very far...(heh heh, we know better) and she angrily said that he "tried to go all the way up the front", at which point I let it go because she was getting pretty pissed off. I did take a look at her dress when she wasn't there, and she was right, the slit went so high that her manager could sort of sweep the front of her dress away from her legs...

Here's a few details that I omitted for brevity, about the african client story; The company had several offices in China, and in the major cities they kept apartments for employees to use. This was a BIG company, and the contracts were for big dollars, which is why my wife was so afraid for her job. She was in Shanghai a lot, using the apartment. Her husband was in a different city, so he didn't know what she did when she was away on "business", so he didn't know she had stayed overnight. Her "roommates" who were also using the Shanghai apartment did know however, and that was one of the things that made the situation so embarrassing. They were on her mercilessly about what they think (know) happened. one girl kept asking if the client was as big down there as the rest of him....the only reason I know he didn't use a condom was because she was terrified the next day that she had gotten an STD from him, or pregnant - though she didn't get either, thank god! The only other detail I can remember her telling me is that during the cab ride to the hotel, the client kept pushing her dress up, and she was afraid the cabbie could see "everything", and that she was a hooker.

I have a few other stories I'll post if people are interested, but they are not more coercion stories...just prior wife's experiences that I ferreted out.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:31 PM

Quote:
yes, the pressure of a little coercion makes the story more intriguing.
It happens pretty frequently, especially in China/Asia, because they don't have the same culture, and women's lib hasn't made inroads yet...it will, trust me, the internet will see to that!

In terms of coercion with my wife, that was the only time that I know about, but I'll keep digging :-) Not that there aren't a couple of interesting stories that she did tell me. This one is very brief, as there isn't much to tell; When she first came to the US, a friend got her a job at a swanky restaurant as a hostess. After about a week, I noticed two things. First, she didn't seem to like the job much; and second, her hostess uniform was a long dress with a long slit up the side. After the second week, she threatened to quit, and I asked her why. Her response was "the manager is a jerk", When I pressed her, she finally told me that he was constantly "at" her, touching her arms, her knee, etc, even when she put him off. Finally, the last straw was when he cornered her after hours, and tried to slip his hand under her dress (via the slit) and kiss her. I asked her how far his hand got, but she wouldn't say - just "too far, isn't that enough?" I pressed her a little for details, (under the guise of finding out whether we had a law suit for sexual harassment) and mentioned her dress was pretty long, so his hand couldn't go very far...(heh heh, we know better) and she angrily said that he "tried to go all the way up the front", at which point I let it go because she was getting pretty pissed off. I did take a look at her dress when she wasn't there, and she was right, the slit went so high that her manager could sort of sweep the front of her dress away from her legs...

Here's a few details that I omitted for brevity, about the african client story; The company had several offices in China, and in the major cities they kept apartments for employees to use. This was a BIG company, and the contracts were for big dollars, which is why my wife was so afraid for her job. She was in Shanghai a lot, using the apartment. Her husband was in a different city, so he didn't know what she did when she was away on "business", so he didn't know she had stayed overnight. Her "roommates" who were also using the Shanghai apartment did know however, and that was one of the things that made the situation so embarrassing. They were on her mercilessly about what they think (know) happened. one girl kept asking if the client was as big down there as the rest of him....the only reason I know he didn't use a condom was because she was terrified the next day that she had gotten an STD from him, or pregnant - though she didn't get either, thank god! The only other detail I can remember her telling me is that during the cab ride to the hotel, the client kept pushing her dress up, and she was afraid the cabbie could see "everything", and that she was a hooker.

I have a few other stories I'll post if people are interested, but they are not more coercion stories...just prior wife's experiences that I ferreted out.
Thanks for posting again. Did she mention any details about the sex, oral, positions, how big he was, etc?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iceman7770516 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 04:19 PM

Default more detail

Hmm, she wasn't that specific. It was hard enough to get the details that I did squeeze out of her. Thinking back, I know she was wearing a short dress, that he was really groping her in the taxi even before she got to his hotel; she did say his hand was so big it covered her "down there". The hotel was a really nice one, so his room was pretty nice too, probably a suite. (He represented a big company too, that did lots of business in China, or my wife would have not been pressured). I know he didn't just forcibly **** her, because she said they were on the sofa for awhile, and she tried to distract him, but couldn't, and they ended up in the bed. Sorry, I don't know if he was "big" or not, but one can guess....when I said is he bigger than me, she just said, "I'm happy with the way you are...don't worry" (I'm pretty average, not tiny but certainly not anything to brag about) I am pretty sure they did it at least 2-3 times that night/morning, because that was why she was so scared about being pregnant/disease. Oral sex? again, one would have to guess, but....I myself fantasize that after he groped her long enough, she was getting excited despite herself, and she either did a striptease (at his demand) or he managed to peel her clothes off, and carries her to the bedroom to be f****d. I never dared ask her if she orgasmed.... :-)

Here's a thought, my wife did tell me about the adolescent/young adult games they play in China, sort of like spin the bottle, etc, but with slightly more sexual overtones. if people are interested, I'll post.

thanks for your interest!
Old 12-14-2011, 01:58 PM

Default wife's naughty games

So here's the last of things my wife has told me about her past - at least things that might be of interest to others on this thread.

In the US, there are games that are "harmless", but have sexual overtones, I'm thinking like "spin the bottle" or "truth or dare", games that just touch on burgeoning sexuality. Anyway, in china the games are similar, card games, dice games etc. What is a little different sometimes is the stakes. First, women and girls in China wear skirts and dresses and high heels - and the higher your social "class" the more likely that they will not wear pants. Even on casual days, the women wore a lot of skirts and dresses, with and without pantyhose. cool, if you ask me!

anyway, this time my wife was with a couple of friends, 2 women and 3 guys, total, and they had bought snacks and beer, and were playing cards after work in the apartment. Here the stakes were kind of weird, and it took me awhile to "get" it, but it was kind of titillating after you visualize it. there were various punishments for losing a hand, and once you lost, you had to endure the punishments until the end of the round, ie, when there was a "final winner". That could take a few hands, or a long time, depending on the luck of the draw. anyway, one of the punishments was the loser had to squat on his/her chair, knees up, hands behind your head, until the round was over. Another was to have to be on your hands and knees under the table, and the other players (those who had not lost yet) could whack the loser's bottoms. (Despite a lot of questioning, I STILL don't quite get how these punishments work....) I do know this: My wife told me that it was a tough choice if you lost, because wearing a skirt and being on your hands and knees wasn't so good, and neither was squatting on a chair, with your knees up in the air, without being able to pull your skirt up/down, whatever. also, if the loser moved his/her hands from their behind their head, they had to do another punishment, usually down some alcohol, or stay punished for the NEXT round, not a good thing...so here's the sexy part, if you haven't already figured it out:

My wife lost early, and her punishment as decided by the group was to squat on the chair, no doubt chosen by the guys because she was wearing a dress, which immediately started to slip up her thighs, exposing most, if not all of her legs. I asked my wife about playing the game with a dress on, and she almost clammed up- obviously part of the tension was between between embarrassed, but also excited, something she won't admit too! anyway, soon after one of the guys lost, and HIS punishment (surprise...) was to be paddled under the table. Of course, being under the table he had a perfect view up both girl's dresses, particularly my wife's, who had her knees up, her dress falling away from her legs. She knew it too, and I think that was the fun of the whole thing..being "trapped" into showing her panties! anyway, after a lot of this kind of thing, several rounds of winners and losers, the other girl and one of the guys retired to one of the bedrooms, leaving my wife and two guys. they continued to play, this time the "whacking" turned into "tickling", and my wife said that is when the game stopped, because they started tickling her where she didn't want to be "tickled". Anyway, sex that night was pretty damned good (it is anyway...but) as I thought about my pretty wife's panties being exposed all evening - and even enduring some groping/tickling, until she called the game off.

I guess this isn't as juicy as the other story, but I kind of like it!
Old 12-15-2011, 01:20 PM

I've lots of stories from my ex-wife; she was pretty open about it and it was, for me, great fodder for sex. Many of her stories she wrote down for me when I was away from home for long periods of time, so I have them literally in her own words. Perhaps I'll post some. I think you would like them.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rimmer1020 For This Useful Post:

Tags
appendicitis, blowjobs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s