Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-27-2011, 03:51 PM

I also enjoy getting my wife to tell me about her past. She usually starts out by saying, "I don't want to talk about it." but after a good bit of prying she begins to recount stories of the past. I noticed she gets very wet after telling me about it.
My favorite story is one that happpened when the guy she was dating was with her at his best friends house. They had all three been hanging out like usual and then it was time for her boyfriend to go to work. Since she had her car their also, she said she was going to stay a few more minutes after her boyfriend left. As soon as he left the friend walked up to her a gave her a huge wet kiss. She said he then pulled his cock out and said "I have something for you to play with" she said it was the biggest cock she had ever seen. He pushed her head toward his cock and she began to give him a blow job. She said he came so hard it went all down her shirt. After that day they met up several times in secret, she would follow him in her car to a place in the woods off some backroads. He must have loved her blow job because the first time they met up in the woods he leaned against the car while she once again blew his huge cock. The next time they met up he put her in the back seat of his car and gave her the deepest fuck she had ever had.

Last edited by Turtle; 11-02-2020 at 03:02 AM.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:21 PM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

I love it when my wife tells me about her experiences, she didn't have many but they were very horny.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 11:10 PM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnimgood View Post
In another thread of yours you say your wifes name is allison..?
Yes, and in another thread my wife's name is Amber. The key detail to notice about those two threads is that they are posted as fiction.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to freddyfi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 03:47 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

I have mentioned in several threads that my wife April and my older brother were boyfriend and girlfriend for over 3 years before she and I got together early in our senior year a month after their break-up. April and my brother became a couple when April was still 13 years old and my brother was 15. It did not consist of anything sexual for quite some time, but I do remember when April lost her virginity because my brother told me they had finally done it. I had just turned 15 and April would be 15 in a couple months. It happened in his bed where he had lay a towel beneath her for when he "popped her cherry" (quoting him) and he had thrown the towel away afterwards.

April told me that after that first time they had sex almost every day for a while and they had sex unprotected for almost two months before they started using condoms. Why she did not get pregnant I don't know because when we decided to have kids it never took us over two months to get her pregnant either time. She went on the pill when she was 16 and they stopped using them again.

I also remember hearing the rumors of my brother fucking her on the beach one night within the view of a bonfire with friends around the bonfire. It went around school after the summer ended and I did ask her about that. She told me they had been drinking and they had went down the beach to be alone and the campfire became a bonfire (bigger fire) while they were having sex and it illuminated them to the group. My brother didn't stop fucking her and most of them could see what they were doing. There were only 3 or 4 couples there, but they were all friends of my brothers.

I don't want it to sound like my brother and I did not get along. We did, but I was in love with April. I had been since I could remember. I never let either of them know my feelings. I remember my brother on a family camping trip tell me it sucked because this was the first time in 3 months he had not fucked April every day. She told me once that because he delivered pizzas they managed to fuck at least once a day and some days as many as 3 times depnding on where her parents were at. I am sure that was not every day but when you are in high school that is a lot if fucking and you know the neighbors seen my brother's car and knew what was going on!

She told me about one time I came home and he was fucking her bent over my bed in my bedroom because you could see the driveway and the cars approach to the house. She said they did it there often, but I didn't pull into the driveway. I had drove down and parked my jeep in the shade of the shade trees to wash it and I made it to the door before they realized it was me. I almost caught them fucking!

The summer between our junior and senior year she and my brother were having issues. She told me at cheer camp she sucked this really cute guy's cock behind a building on the campus they were staying at for camp. She told me he was really nice and good looking and they had hang out like bf and gf, but the schedule only allowed them to get together long enough alone for a single blow job. He came in her mouth and she did swallow it. April told me she was in her practice cheer uniform and I can tell u right now she looked hot.

Like I said before my experience has been a little different than most, but I like to think that everyone has there own unique experiences and I am finding out here it is definitely so. Thanks to everyone who has shared themselves on here.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:19 AM

Thanked 4,913 Times in 203 Posts
Default Wife

We have been together since 1977 and she was pretty open about her past. A few weeks ago we were pretty drunk and I finaly asked her how many guys she had sex with in high school. She started counting and the final number was 11. She said a lot of them were one nighters because thats the way it was in the 70's.

I'm attaching the picture because it is one of my favorites...she had sex with all three guys at one time.

We are in the middle.

We swapped with the couple on the left in 1979. After the swap the other guys girlfriend passed out and we wound up doing a three way.

The couple on the right (girl) is best friends with my wife. I knew my wife dated the guy on the right in high school, but she just told me she also had sex with him. I went years hanging out with them and those three knew about it but I didn't... Anyway I like this pic because I know that all three cocks were in her.
Attached Thumbnails
2m.jpg  
Old 09-29-2011, 03:58 PM

I think I wrote about this before but it fits this topic so I'll tell the story again. I had a huge fantasy of watching other men fuck my wife. While it never happened in real life she knew my fantasy and played up to it by telling me about her past as part of our foreplay. One of my favorite stories is her losing her virginity. She was 16 and dating a guy from her high school. They would make out but she always stopped him from getting inside her pants. One evening they were hanging out in the alley behind her house. They were kissing and hugging when he pulled her to a sheltered grassy spot between garages. They were soon down on the grass and his hands started roaming. She let him rub her pussy from the outside of her shorts but stopped him when he tried sliding a hand inside. He stopped and looked her in the eye and said, "Don't you love me? I love you and want us to be together forever" or some line of bullshit like that. The thing is, she believed him. The next time he tried putting his hand in her pants she didn't stop him. She soon had her shorts unzipped and his hand inside her panties. He fingered her and she was getting really turned on. He got her shorts and panties off and his pants down around his ankles. She laid on her back, spread her legs and he got on top. When he pushed into her she said she felt a twinge but no real pain. They fucked and he blew a load inside her. She said she loved it. He fucked her several more times over the next week or so then dumped her. So much for being together forever. But on the bright side he turned her on to sex. The guy apparently talked about her at school and other guys started asking her out. She started dating a lot of guys and fucked most of them. She continued like that in college where I became one of a series of guys who had one night stands with her. It was later we fell in love and got married. She was never able to say how many guys fucked her but it's easily in the dozens. I loved it when we were in bed together and she would stroke me and tell me stories like this. It always led to great sex.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:00 PM

Thanked 1,111 Times in 36 Posts
Red face

It took a while to get her to fess up and lets just say i was shocked,devastated, and turned on all at once. To start off my wife is relatively young she is 22 we have been married for 3 years. since the moment i met her she has always claimed that she had only been with 2 guys when she was in her early teens. I believed her up until not along ago.

For some reason she always seemed to be hiding something until last year during one of our "lustful" moments i got her to tell me the truth. I told her we have been together for a while and that nothing she had done in her past would come between us. So during that moment she paused she put her head down after a couple of seconds she looked me dead in the eyes and then proceeded to drop the bombs on me.

It started with the usual "do you remember such and such back in highschool?" i said yea i remembered him and then she paused and said "well i sucked his dick at his moms house" this was followed by another 5 or so different guys that she sucked off on diffrent ocassions and she swallowed every time. My heart immediatly sank but the worst was yet to come.

after she told me she sucked off 5 or 6 diffrent guys dicks she looked reluctant and looked at me to see my reaction i knew if i got angry that she wouldnt tell me the rest of the stories. So i told her that it was ok and that she was being brave in telling me these things

She seemed a little shocked at my response but she proceeded to tell me the worst. She told me how at one point she was a cashier at burger king ans that there was this guy that kept flirting with her she ended up sucking his dick at the BK parking lot during her lunch break, the guy came all over her face and then she went back inside and clocked back into work. After hearing this oddly enough i found myself being turned on. But theres more

While in middle school one of her teachers kept flirting with her, eventually one day in the middle of class the teacher grabbed her ass. My wife waited for lunch time when all the students left the classroom and she went to the teachers desk and bent foward asking him a "question" while exposing her cleavage to him. The teacher looked up at her and told her she needed to get closer she went around the desk and the teacher started fondling her and fingering her through her school pants. My sl*tty ass wife actually went to the door, locked it and sucked the teachers cock she wasnt able to finish because one of the kids knocked at the door.

At this point im ready to explode in my pants when she noticed my dick was hard she says "your actually enjoying this you pervert" i looked at her i smilled and said tell me more.

She told me while she was 16 she hooked up with some random guy in his mid 20's online and she sucked his dick at a parking lot she has always been a dick sucker. Right before we got together when she was 18 she was working at a supermarket and this older guy in his mid or late 40's kept flirting with her, well she ended up letting the guy finger her And suck on her tits at the parking lot.

She told me she has more stories but she doesnt want to "use them all up" i did ask her if she has ever done anything while we've been married and she told me she masturbated in the bathroom of her last job a couple of months ago.

After that day our sex is amazing and ive gotten her to flash her tits at random old men and once i had her wear see thru lingerie booty shorts i then had her suck my dick while i drove around town until i saw this old man walking on the sidewalk i pulled up and my wifes ass was fully facing him i spread her ass cheeks slightly showing her shaved pussy and i asked the guy "do you like what you see?" he gave me thumbs up.

Plenty more stories to come my iphone is running out of battery ...who would have though my 22 year old innocent wife was correction IS such a sl*t?!
Old 10-12-2011, 10:18 PM

Thanked 1,111 Times in 36 Posts

I posted a very detailed experience about my wifes past that contained about 4 or 5 paragraphs but it didnt post :/

To summarize it

Been married 3 years
My wife is 22
When we first started she told me she had sex with on 2 guys in her early teens. Recently she confessed the following...

1.She sucked about 5 or 6 guys dicks back in highschool 3 of which i know
2. She sucked her co workers dick at burger king parking lot while on lunch break the guy came on her face she then went back inside, clocked in and resumed her work
3. In middle school when she had turned 13 She sucked her english teachers dick while the rest of the class was out to lunch she couldnt finish because a student came back to get some paperwork.
4. While she was 16 she met older men online and sucked them off in their cars usually blocks away from her house.
5. A year before i married her she was 18 and while working at a supermarket she let a guy In his mid to late 40's finger her and suck on her tits in the outside parking lot.
6. Recently at while married with me at her last job she masturbated several times while she fantasized about having lesbian sex with one of her co workers.

I was heart broken yet incredibly turned on by this. And theres plenty more to come
Old 10-13-2011, 12:59 PM

One of the reasons I married my wife is because she would tell me about her stories and this turned me on. In small words my wife is such a sl*t and I love her of it. She started having sex at 15 with her art teacher and she would go to his studio after school to pose and also to draw. He had a son her age and the kid was always trying to get into her pants. One day he told her that he knew about his dad and her and would go forward if she did not give him sex. She got scared and offered him a blow job after school. The kid kept his mouth shut. She fucked the art teacher until she graduated from HS and sucked his son just as long. She was also dating a kid in school so she actually had 3 sex partners at once.

I know that there is more to her and once in a while she comes out with a new revelation....I know her sister is the same way...I always ask her if she has ever fucked a guy with her sister but she does not answer....humm maybe she has and is saving that story for later.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:34 PM

Thanked 84,597 Times in 2,952 Posts

My wife has always been very careful to not reveal her past. When she was 14 she was drinking in bars when the age was 18. We met when she was 14 (told me she was 15 and nearly 16). I was 17 at the time and began fucking her when she was barely 15, but thinking she was 16.

She told me she had a boyfriend before me, and he used to feel her up, but not fuck her. She says I was first, but there was no "evidence".

One admission to me after many years was while I was away in the military her and friends used to rent a motel room for parties. She said she had been horny and fucked her former boyfriend. Another was she says she used to strip for her older brother and he would jerk of looking at her. I suspect more transpired, but she would not confess. We had been married more than 30 years before she revealed this to me.

I suspect there are more, but doubt if I will ever learn of them.

Tags
appendicitis, blowjobs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006