Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2014, 12:48 PM

Default Paige: The Unstoppable WWE Divas Champion Chapter 3

Notable moments since Hell in a Cell:

Following Paige's repeated actions of using wardrobe malfunctions to her advantage, Stephanie McMahon has created an interim "Wardrobe Malfunction" rule stating that if a competitor is suffering from a wardrobe malfunction revealing some amount of nudity, the ref is to temporarily stop the match to allow the wrestler/diva to fix their outfit.

Natalya won a number one contender match by defeating Tamina. After the match, she took a microphone and called out Paige. Paige did not answer the challenge.

The following week Natalya talked about the upcoming match and stated Paige is breaking a code amongst divas. We are wrestlers sure, but we are women who don't want our personal parts out for display. If Paige wants to embarrass AJ and Naomi, she better know that what goes around, comes around. At Survivor Series, I don't just want to beat Paige. I want that pale face of hers to be redder than Sheamus' hair! It's about time that someone taught her a lesson and us Harts are known for putting people in their place. At Survivor Series, I'm taking your title and I'm taking your dignity.

Paige is starting to gain a bit of a cult following from fans due to her risque actions. In addition to the stripping at pay per views, she has now been starting out matches on Raw and Smackdown by giving her opponents the "kiss of death".

Goldust/Stardust/Rosedust are currently feuding with Rybaxel and their new manager, Alicia Fox.

The Brie/Nikki rivalry is still ongoing and continued earlier in the pay per view with a match during the kickoff that went to a double dq.
__________________________________________________ _______________ Survivor Series

The familiar screech that is the start of the classic Hart music begins and out comes the Queen of Harts. Natalya Neidhart makes her way to the ring wearing her recently created gear which is a pink and white top with black hearts scattered throughout and black short shorts with various white and pink designs throughout.

Natalya enters the ring to a mixed response from the crowd. She waves before starting to bounce up and down, waiting for the champion.

A loud scream enters the arena as Paige's theme begins. The champion starts down the ramp wearing her same dark red traditional attire and her black leather jacket. Paige soaks in a fair share of boos and cheers as she has the usual scowl on her face. She climbs up onto the apron and enters the ring. Paige whips off her jacket and tosses it aside before passing her WWE Divas Championship to the referee. Referee Charles Robinson shows it to Natalya before handing it outside the ring and calling for the bell.

The champion and challenger get face to face and chest to chest, staring each other down and breathing heavy. Natalya says some words and Paige responds, but the camera fails to pick them up. Natalya turns around and points at the Divas Championship outside of the ring. She turns back to her opponent and Paige suddenly pulls her in close and locks lips. Paige presses her lips firmly against Natalya's and wraps her arms around Natalya's head, keeping her from pulling away. Paige's eyes stare straight into Neidhart's as Nattie is freaking out and trying to get away.

Natalya finally break free and immediately wipes at her face, utterly embarrassed. She turns back towards Paige, who has a smirk showing. Neidhart charges and Paige quickly pulls her hands up to defend. Natalya surprises Paige by going low and punching her in the ribs. The champion bends over for a second and that's all Nattie needs to grab her by the hair. Natalya pulls at Paige's jet black hair and the Anti-Diva lets out a scream in pain. Neidhart doesn't let go and instead whips her across the ring by her dark locks. Paige flies across the ring and lands face first on the mat, immediately grabbing at her head in pain.

Paige turns around and starts to try to crawl out of the ring for a chance to regroup but Natalya is now the one smirking as she shakes her head saying no. Paige starts to slip out underneath the bottom rope but Natalya grabs hold of her by the back of her shorts and starts trying to pull her back in the ring. The quick yank stretches Paige's shorts and momentarily reveals a bit of Paige's lace black panties underneath and a tiny bit of her pale cheeks. The yank also pulls Paige back into the ring, fixing the minor malfunction.

Paige kicks Nattie to push her away and starts to her feet. She rises and charges at Natalya, only to be dropped by a drop toe hold. Paige hits the mat hard and holds her face in pain while on all fours. Nattie notices this and looks to the crowd before dropping down to a knee. Paige is distracted and unprepared for Natalya, who suddenly pulls Paige up and across her knee. Paige's head is down and her ass is up and Neidhart looks to the crowd once again as she raises her right hand way into the air. The crowd cheers, figuring out what is coming next.

WHAM! Natalya smacks her right hand down, right on Paige's right cheek. Paige screams in pain and moves her right arm back, trying to cover her butt. Natalya laughs and moves Paige's arm out of the way before bringing her right hand down again! Another scream from a helpless Paige. Natalya screams out One more time! to the crowd before smashing her right hand upside the British diva's bottom. This smack sends Paige rolling off of the challenger's knee and desperately rubbing her butt in massive pain from Natalya's smacks. The camera zooms in and can see that the very bottom of her cheeks, not covered by the shorts, are a bit redder than her normal pale complexion.

Natalya doesn't care about Paige's pain and quickly rolls her over going for a cover.

1!

KICKOUT!

Paige's booty problems weren't enough to distract her from her main goal, retaining her Divas championship. Both divas rise and Paige desperately rakes at Natalya's eyes. Natalya puts her hands over her face, in pain, and doesn't see Paige taking off for the ropes. She returns and viciously spears Neidhart!

Natalya hits the mat hard, with the back of her head thrashing straight into the ring at full speed. Paige stands up and mocks Bret Hart by doing his signature taunt towards the crowd before turning her attention back to Nattie. Paige goes for a cover, making sure to lift Nattie's muscular leg in the air and hooks it.

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Paige's arrogance may have cost her and her anger isn't doing her any benefits either. She rises up, yelling at the ref that it was a three count. He insists it was two, but Paige is having none of that and backs him into the corner while yelling in his face. With all this going on, Natalya is starting to rise. Paige turns around as Nattie is nearly back to her feet.

Paige rushes forward and grabs Natalya by the back of her top. The crowd cheers, excited for what is about to happen. However the queen of harts is too smart and suddenly hooks her arms around the champion and hits a belly to belly suplex, ending whatever thoughts Paige may have had of stripping her. Instead Natalya reaches down and grabs Paige by her dark red top. Paige desperately fights as Natalya attempts to pull it off of her.

Slowly, it is sliding up and off of Paige. First, the very bottom of the black bra starts peeking out from under the top. Soon most of it is out and showing as Paige and Natalya continue their desperate tug of war. Finally, with one strong pull, Natalya Neidhart pulls Paige's top straight off of her body! Paige's black lace bra is fully revealed as well as a healthy dose of Paige's cleavage. The champion immediately throws her hands over her chest and attempts to cover her shame while backing up.

Paige desperately yells to the ref for a "Wardrobe Malfunction" break but he denies it due to the fact that no actual nudity is being shown. That, and the fact that she was just verbally abusing him moments ago probably doesn't help her case. Natalya is swinging Paige's top in the air, round and round like a trophy. This only infuriates the Anti-Diva who quickly forgets about her predicament and rises in anger. She starts towards Natalya, who is still swinging the top around.

Paige grabs the challenger by the back of the head and throws it towards the corner. Natalya's head smashes against the top turnbuckle pad in the bottom right of the ring and Paige's top falls to the outside. Paige grabs her by the back of the head and starts repeatedly slamming her face first straight into the turnbuckle pad. Five, six, seven. Ten times, Nattie's head hits the unforgiving turnbuckle pad before Paige finally stops and grabs Neidhart from behind. German Suplex... and she holds on for the pin.

1!

2!

KICKOUT BY NATTIE!

The crowd pops and Paige is even angrier. She rises quickly and starts stomping away at Natalya's head and body. Nattie attempts to cover up but Paige's anger makes her shots that much more deadly. Paige's breasts jiggle wildly in her lace bra but that appears to be the last thing on her mind right this moment. She continues her stomps and bends over to yell in Nattie's face. YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE NOW!

Paige grabs Natalya by the hair and starts to pull her up. Neidhart suddenly grabs Paige by her legs and takes the champion down. Natalya has both legs and the crowd cheers again. Natalya puts her one leg through and locks in the sharpshooter! Paige is in immense pain and her title reign is in serious jeopardy. She pushes her arms down against the mat and attempts to push herself up to alleviate the stress/pain. By doing so, she is inadvertently showing the WWE Universe a great view of her breasts hanging in the air, barely covered by her bra. She slams her fist on the mat in pain, but refuses to tap as Natalya keeps the hold applied and continues to inflict pain.

Paige desperately reaches for the ropes, but is too far away. She attempts to crawl towards them, and is getting closer and closer. Soon Paige is mere inches away from reaching the ropes but Nattie quickly drags her back to the center of the ring. Paige slams on the mat in frustration. The champion's right hand hovers above the mat. She's looking like she is going to tap. Paige shakes her head no when the ref asks if she gives up but her obvious pain seems to say otherwise. Paige slams on the mat again before reaching towards her shoulder. With her right hand she suddenly gives a large tug at her own bra and her left strap snaps from the force!

Paige quickly drops down to the mat and uses her bra strap pulling hand to cover herself before any of her boob is visible but the ref quickly calls for the bell. Natalya stands up, celebrating while the ref is talking with the ring announcer. Natalya climbs up on the top rope and raises her arms in victory as Paige has rolled out of the ring and picked up her dark red top. Paige covers her left breast with her hand as the broken strap has caused that side of her black lace bra to start to slip. She quickly slides on her top, being mindful to not let her broken side of her bra expose any of her goodies underneath as she does so. With herself covered again, Paige unclips the back of her bra and tosses it aside so that the broken strap doesn't interfere with her again.

Natalya is raising her arms in victory but the ref finally notices and signifies no. Natalya looks confused and steps off the corner as the ring announcer speaks up. Ladies and Gentlemen, this match has been temporarily paused due to a wardrobe malfunction. Once the issue is resolved, the match will continue!

The crowd boos loudly at this and Natalya is equally irate. Natalya is talking with the ref as Paige enters the ring and motions towards the timekeeper. The bell rings while Nattie is still focused on the ref! Paige-Turner to the Queen of Harts!

QUICK COVER!

1!

2!

...the ref seems reluctant but finally hits the mat a third time.

3!

DING DING DING!

Paige Wins! The champion quickly rolls out of the ring, no thoughts of stripping Natalya tonight. The champion is just lucky to have escaped with the title and without revealing too much of herself. She quickly starts up the ramp, until a familiar song starts to play.

Welcome to the Queendom blasts from the speakers and Stephanie McMahon comes out with a microphone. Paige turns around towards Stephanie, confused.

Paige. You're starting to become quite a bit of a problem for me. You nearly exposed AJ Lee's breasts and we gave you the benefit of the doubt that it was a one time thing. Then at Hell in a Cell, you expose poor Naomi's blue thong and you made us create a Wardrobe Malfunction rule. And now, here at Survivor Series, at the first chance possible you've abused this new rule as well.

Well Paige, as far as I'm concerned, you've gotten on my bad side. And because of that, I'm going to make you pay.

First off, I guess you've proven that this rule can be exploited so I need to officially abolish the Wardrobe Malfunction rule. If something is exposed, the diva will just have to deal with it because the match will go on. No breaks, no interruptions. But don't think you can just go back to your old tricks and get away with it because I have something else in mind. I want YOU to have to suffer from the very same actions you've been causing to others recently.

If you think Natalya's actions tonight were the worst you had to deal with... well prepare to become my b*tch!

Next month, you're going to face a personal hand picked contender of mine. A smart woman that knows how to get in other diva's heads. An experienced veteran not afraid to show skin to get what she wants. That's right Paige, you're going up against Layla!

The crowd cheers. Paige doesn't look amused, yet not very frightened.

And that's not all. Since you apparently like stripping the other divas so much, I think I'm going to now add a stipulation to your match. You know what, its a stipulation for all your title matches from now on. Whenever you defend your WWE Diva's Championship... It'll be a Bra and Panties match!

The crowd cheers loudly. Paige shakes her head violently, shouting NO! You can't make me!

Stephanie hears it, even though the WWE Universe may not have.

Oh yes I can, Paige. And I just did. Now we'll see how you like it when the tables are turned and other divas can do to you what you've been doing to them!

Stephanie's music hits again and the McMahon makes her exit.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 06:51 PM

Default Paige: The Unstoppable WWE Divas Champion Chapter 3

I tried posting chapter 3 around 1pm but it still hasn't been submitted yet. Is this normal or should I try to submit it again?
Old 09-07-2014, 07:36 PM

love this new chapter and can't wait to see paige take on layla in a bra and panties match!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to divalover95 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 07:45 PM

Great stuff again mate; plot development, smart story with Paige abusing the rules to win, a change of pace with Paige getting humiliated just a little bit for once, and of course the all Bra and Panties match rule. A much more descriptive chapter as well which I am really appreciative of; I would raise the point of maybe describing the humiliated mindset of the female suffering the malfunction a little bit more, but that wasn't really applicable here given that Paige did it to herself without shame to win.

Great stuff; next chapter planned for next weekend again?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 07:48 PM

Default Hey

Hey I agree but I would love for Paige to defeat Layla in a bra and panties match and keeping her title just so Brie or aj can strip Paige and win the title in the future and I loved how you let Natalya of all people strip Paige of her shirt for that I thank you and we all can't wait to hear from u soon
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayjib View Post
Great stuff again mate; plot development, smart story with Paige abusing the rules to win, a change of pace with Paige getting humiliated just a little bit for once, and of course the all Bra and Panties match rule. A much more descriptive chapter as well which I am really appreciative of; I would raise the point of maybe describing the humiliated mindset of the female suffering the malfunction a little bit more, but that wasn't really applicable here given that Paige did it to herself without shame to win.

Great stuff; next chapter planned for next weekend again?
Yup, that's the plan.

Next Sunday will be the TLC ppv with Layla vs Paige in a Bra and Panties match with a special second stipulation that will have been determined during the build up to the match.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 05:42 AM

Default Nicely done!

Great to see that you put more description into this chapter and paid a lot more attention to Paige's EUF moment. Paige's pale bra-clad chest is definitely something worth paying attention to.

I also really liked the match itself. It showed that even though Paige is a very talented wrestler, Nattie's a byproduct of THE Dungeon and is on a completely different technical level so my Pale Princess had to change her game around to defeat a better opponent. Layla may have "experience" but her best days were when she was Michelle McCool's bratty sidekick. She's no Natalya so I'm expecting Paige to have a strong showing at TLC.

I love the way that the 'Wardrobe Malfunction' rule was put into place because of Paige and its main purpose was to prevent her from using wardrobe malfunctions to win matches but it didn't even take her for a full month to bend the rule to her favor by creating her own wardrobe malfunction and using it to her advantage to win a match and keep her title.

Also, the style that you write your matches in has grown on me. In the first chapter, it seemed a little silly to have the counts breaking up the action. But now I find that they really help. Your styles takes a long series of paragraphs that can sometimes be a daunting read and breaks them up so the reader doesn't get overwhelmed and can easily follow what's going on in the match.

I noticed that in this chapter you started color-coding the dialogue. Interesting choice. If each character speaks in a specific color it certainly makes it easier for the reader to follow who is saying what. I think its a good idea but I'm afraid I have to nitpick. Paige's ring gear is purple and I think that her signature color should be purple as well. Natalya and the Hart family have been rocking pink for generations. Rosedust should probably be gold or yellow as long as its not too hard on the eyes. The other divas don't really matter. But I feel like some of them already have a signature color that you should stick with from a purely aesthetic standpoint.

I'd also like to state how glad I am to see high quality wrestling stories like this and DoctorRipper's 'A Tale of Two Adversaries' on this site. I had a crappy day at work today, so it was really nice to have a quality story waiting for me when I got home. Thank you for all the time and effort that you put into entertaining us with your writing. Keep up the great work. I'm really enjoying watching as you come into your own and improve as a writer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 09:13 AM

I agree that's what is wrong with me and my stories no spaces no punctuation and no idea how to fix it if I do learn how to fix it I would like to do a story similar to this but instead of the lovely pale anti diva Paige I will use the lovable crazy and talented aj lee if its ok with you and doctor ripper and all of the fans here and I can't wait to hear from u soon
Old 09-08-2014, 09:09 PM

Thank you Mick, glad to have helped out with your day. Personally, I'm enjoying writing these stories a lot more than I thought I would and I'm really pleasantly surprised to see just how much the experienced writers on this site are enjoying the chapters and giving helpful suggestions to improve it.

Definitely agree about the colors. Didn't think that one through when I first assigned Magenta to Paige but I wasn't sure whether to fix it or just deal with the choice I made. I think it makes sense to switch, so probably starting next chapter Paige will be Purple.

And smjimmie, if you want to write a story of your own, I think a lot of us would be interested in reading it. The grammar may not be perfect but I'm pretty sure people would prefer a good story with some slight grammar issues and a few punctuation mistakes rather than no story at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 09:53 PM

Default Hey

Hey 1993wwe thnx for the kind words I hope u find the time in your busy life to go to my story and read it and tell me how good it was or vice versa but I would love to hear from u real soon

Tags
fanfiction, humiliated, paige, strip, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017