uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-13-2015, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfanon View Post
Unsure. Some years back, on IO's board after Michelle's first story was originally posted, I suggested Michelle vs Teresa, just after Barbara defeated her and she felt betrayed by Teresa, who hadn't helped her as expected ("Michelle was looking around in vain for someone to rescue her. She thought at the very least her friend Teresa would help. It was Teresa who had told her how she had dominated Barbara in the past.")

Without giving too much away, that probably won't work given the storyline from the Showdown, but still, that would be my favorite, given a choice.
Oh, and I suppose I should specify that I want her to start out dressed in another tight office outfit (like her intro story...tight skirt? Stockings? Heels? It's like you were reading my damn mind) and for her to lose, preferably at school (the center of what should be her domain) in front of students/teachers/parents.

Hope that's not asking too much
The Following User Says Thank You to amfanon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2015, 03:14 PM

What would be rather amusing if Kathy slaps Michelle across the face calling her a mean rotten b*tch.They get into clothes ripping catfight ultimately Michelle gives the hapless girl a thundering orgasm.What the two don't know is the whole episode is being played live over the principle PA system.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:24 PM

I think Kathy being on the receiving end two times in a row might be a little unfair to her. But that is an interesting premise. Right now I'm really convinced that Michelle Smithson will be getting the "treatment". I really don't see Kathy getting the best of her. Kathy is just not that aggressive. Roxanne is been on the sidelines for a while I think it's time that she sees some action. Could be interesting with two redheads.

Anybody else care to weigh in? Always good to hear ideas.
Old 11-23-2015, 04:22 PM

Michelle seems to be the perfect foil. I think her getting the works again is perfect, they way you had her setup to be stripped and the long spanking sequence was great. My preference has always been good vs bad/snobby with of course snobby being on the receiving end. While Barbara is not totally innocent, since your first story I have loved her character and another public confrontation between these two would end in Michelle humiliation again. As you've done in the past throwing in little tidbits from famous stripping/spanking movies is always a great touch. Also love the fact you had the woman in the audience laughing at Michele's humiliation, great stuff.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:59 AM

Default Teresa Scalia: Showdown at the Hoedown

Teresa Scalia found her way from the middle school auditorium to the principal's office. The debacle between Barbara Anderson and Michele Smithson had just concluded and Teresa wanted to check on her friend. Michelle had suffered a humiliating stripping and spanking at the hands of Barbara. Teresa tapped on the office door "Michelle are you in there? Are you all right?"

"Yes Teresa. Are you alone?" Michelle answered.

"I'm alone." said Teresa.

"Okay, come in and close the door behind you."

Teresa stepped through the office door and saw Michelle sitting on her desk chair still in her panties, hose, and heels.. Her blouse was d****d around her shoulders; in her hands was her bra. Her skirt was d****d across her lap. She looked up at Teresa with tears still in her eyes and anger mounting. "Where were you? I needed help. Look what that b*tch did to me. The whole school saw me!"

"I wanted to help, Michelle, but Dominic wouldn't let me leave my seat. Listen this isn't the end. We can get her back, but we need a good plan."

"I don't understand what happened to my skirt. All of a sudden it's wide open in the back, people are laughing at me and then that b*tch yanks it down." Michelle began to examine her faulty clothing.

"Well the button is gone and what's this hanging from the zipper." She had discovered the wire Barbara used to open the zipper. "She must've used this to pull the zipper open without me knowing it." she told Teresa. "Oh do I owe her something now." Michelle fumed. With that Michelle rapidly stood up from her chair. "Ooooo!" Michelle squealed. Both hands flew to her derrière to soothe her abused cheeks. Her shoulders pushed back and her bare breasts pressed through her open blouse. The bare skin of her fanny had stuck slightly to the leather upholstery of her chair and her rapid rise caused some additional irritation.

Teresa observed Michelle's clothing state as well as her emotional state and offered the following advice "Well honey, before we do anything perhaps you should cover up a little."

"Oh my!" Michelle said as she pulled her blouse together with one hand and rubbed her abused ass with the other.

The SUV pulled into the driveway of the Anderson home. Mark exited the driver side and walked into the house through the open garage door. The passenger side open slowly. Barbara carefully surveyed the surrounding area before stepping out. Seeing no one around she swung two long tanned legs out of the vehicle and, on her high heels, quickly trotted into the garage. Her blouse and slacks were a loss in the tangle with Michelle. Barbara had salvaged the coat of her pantsuit. She had the coat buttoned around her, the tails of which covered only about half of her bottom leaving her beige panties exposed. Quite honestly she looked very fetching in this outfit with her high heeled shoes. Quickly moving to the house she went upstairs to the bedroom. Mark was already in the bedroom waiting for her. "Stop right there, I want to take in the sights." Mark said as Barbara walked to the bedroom door. Barbara was a little surprised at this comment. She came through the bedroom door and closed it behind her. Barbara had a hunch of what was on Mark's mind. She struck a pose with her hands on her hips and showed her legs to their best advantage. Mark took a moment to take in the view of his half dressed wife. Especially he liked the way the pants suit coat failed to cover the front of Barbara's panties. Barbara had a few things on her mind as well.

"Like what you see?" Barbara asked.

"Oh yes, but I have a few things to ask you." Mark replied casually.

"Well ask away." Barbara then unbuttoned the two buttons holding the coat together.

"I have to know, what were you feeling when you had Michelle over your lap and your hands on her ass?"

Barbara slipped the coat off and let it drop to the floor. Again striking a provocative pose, she shifted her weight from one leg to the other rubbing her thighs together.. "Honestly Mark, it felt good. I had power over her and I must admit I enjoyed spanking that round rump of hers. And though I hate to admit it, I was getting turned on." With that she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Crossing her arms over her chest, Barbara slipped the straps from her shoulders and dropped the bra to the floor. As she lowered her hands Barbara gave each nipple the slightest feathery touch. She then traced her fingers over her belly and rested her hands on her thighs. Her statement about getting turned on was obvious when Mark saw her nipples. Shrunken and hard, Barbara's nipples were a true indicator of her arousal. "If that answers your questions, then I've got some ideas of my own." Barbara said as she crossed the room and embraced Mark.

Time passed and after about a month and a half Teresa thought she had the perfect opportunity for her and Michelle to plot some revenge on Mrs. Barbara Anderson. Save the date notices had gone out to the upper crust residents of the community. The event was to be a fundraiser for a local camp for underprivileged children. The camp was equestrian-based and it was decided that the event should have a country-western theme. The location was to be the house and gardens of a local grande dame. The grounds were extensive and even included a rustic amphitheater. There was to be entertainment with food and beverages being served alfresco.

Teresa and Michelle met for lunch to plot strategy. "Okay Michelle, I know for a fact Barbara will be at this event. I've got access to the guest list and the RSVPs. She's replied that her and her husband will attend."

"Don't you think her husband will interfere?" Michelle asked.

"I've thought of that." said Teresa. "I don't want Dominic there either, he'll be the one that will interfere with us. I subtly suggested that he and Mark take the boys on a weekend camping trip. They've already made the plans. And Mark told Dominic that Barbara was still going to the party."

"So you think we'll have a free hand?"

"I'm sure of it." Teresa said confidently.

The evening of the fundraiser arrived and Barbara was putting the finishing touches on her outfit. The invitation stated that country-western attire was the uniform of the day. Mark and Chad had just finished loading their camping gear into the Scalia’s SUV when Barbara walked through the front of the house. Mark and Dominic got a good look at Barbara.

"Well yee haw, look at the cowgirl!" said Dominic.

Mark did an appraisal and announced "I do believe Daisy Duke as graced us with her presence."

Indeed Barbara looked very good. She was wearing a short sleeved, red bandanna print top. Her midriff was bare and showed off her toned abdomen to good advantage. The top had a snap button front and Barbara had knotted the shirt tails at the front. Her shorts were, of course, denim cutoffs or as some people refer to them, daisy dukes. The length was short enough to show off her legs, but not reveal any butt cheeks. The waist did ride low on Barbara's hips. In lieu of belt Barbara used a length of fabric that matched her top as a tie around the waist. To round out the outfit she had on a distressed straw cowboy hat and a pair of medium brown western boots with riding heels. Her blonde hair was tied back in a simple ponytail.

"Well howdy boys, what do you think of the outfit?" Barbara said as she took a modeling turn stopping with her back to the men and looking over her shoulder with her hand on her hips and her fanny at a very saucy angle.

"Very nice" said Mark. "Are you trying to impress somebody or get me to forget about this camping trip?"

"You can cancel the trip if you want, but I think you'd have a couple of very disappointed boys on your hands. I just thought I'd dress in the spirit of the event. Rhonda's wearing boots and jeans as well."

"I have no idea what Teresa is going to wear" said Dominic. "I'm sure it will cost me some significant cash. She went shopping with Michelle Smithson last week to buy outfits for this soirée."

"Teresa and Michelle are going to be at this party?" asked Barbara with more than a hint of concern.

"Oh yeah, they've been talking about it for the last couple weeks."

Barbara felt a sharp pang of anxiety. She had no knowledge of those two going to this party and it did concern her. "I'll just have to be on my best guard." Barbara thought to herself.

Over at the Scalia household there was a knock at the door. Michelle Smithson stuck her head in the doorway and called out "Teresa I'm here. Are you ready?"

"Yes I am." Teresa said confidently as she walked into the living room. And she was referring to being ready for more than just attending a party.

"Well I must say that outfit you picked up really does you justice."

"Thanks Michelle. You look very nice as well. I love that skirt."

Michelle had chosen a denim miniskirt that barely reached mid thigh. The skirt was designed to look as though it had been constructed from a salvaged pair of jeans. It had a front button closure and zipper fly with riveted pockets. Tucked into the skirt was a tight white T-shirt with a graphic "COWGIRL UP!" on front and back. Michelle had done a little altering to the neckline of the T-shirt so she could display some cleavage. She had chosen a straw cowboy hat similar to Barbara's with her hair in an up do held under the hat.. Michelle's legs were bare and she was clad in brown knee high boots. The boots weren't necessarily Western-style, but had a nice high heel that accentuated Michelle's ample bottom when she walked.

Teresa had gone all out. For a top Teresa had chosen a black fabric, strapless bustier. The cups of the bustier were certainly doing their job as the round hemispheres of Teresa's breasts were very prominent. The front of the garment showed a lace up closure. However this was not a functional aspect and was only for show. Teresa's bustier actually zipped up the back. The laces are significant and will play an important role later on in the story. Choosing neither a skirt nor shorts, Teresa was wearing an impossibly tight pair of skinny jeans. The jeans left nothing to the imagination as to the shape of Teresa's hips and derrière especially with the rear seam deeply seated between each butt cheek. She completed her outfit with two wrist length black leather gloves, a silver Concho belt at her waist, tall, black western boots, and a black, beaver felt Stetson hat. Her brunette hair was falling naturally around her shoulders. Teresa had an hour glass figure to begin with and this outfit accentuated all her curves.

"Okay Teresa, what's your plan for Barbara tonight?" Michelle asked.

"The first thing we do is check out the layout of the party. Then when Miss Barbie arrives we'll see who she's with. With Mark on the camping trip with Dominic I think we'll be in good shape as far as interference from other people. Her only other close friend that would be going to this party is Rhonda Miller and my experience with Rhonda is that she won't stand up to anybody."

"All right Teresa, you know the territory. But I want my opportunity at Mrs. Anderson."

"And so you shall Michelle and so you shall." Teresa said somewhat wickedly.

Rhonda and Barbara arrived at the gathering together. It was a very pleasant evening for an outdoor event. Temperatures were comfortably warm with only a slight refreshing breeze. Small tents were set up throughout the venue serving various foods and drinks. As the pair walked through the reception area more than a few male heads were turned to take a good look at Barbara. There was a permanent stage on the property. The stage was at the bottom of the gentle slope of turfgrass forming a natural amphitheater. Rustic seating was provided by large tree trunks split in half. The flat side providing a seat and secured in the ground on posts. Barbara and Rhonda walked up to one of the bars which was staffed by a female in what appeared to be traditional Mexican attire. The bartender's back was to them.

"Could we have two margaritas please." Rhonda requested.

"Si, un momento por favor” replied the Latin bartender. She turned around to her to customers and was greeted by the sight of an old friend. "Well, a very good evening to you Mrs. Anderson." announced Maria Ramirez, a former foe of Barbara's.

Barbara was looking away from the bar when she heard that familiar voice. Her head snapped around and she gasped audibly when she recognized the bartender. Maria's jet black hair cascaded down past her bare shoulders to the middle of her back. Maria was wearing an off the shoulder peasant type blouse. Hired as a bartender for this evening's event, Maria had been instructed to wear thematic clothing. The off the shoulder style along with the scooped neck showed off the bronzed skin of Maria's ample cleavage. At the waist, wrapped several times, was a bright red sash nearly a foot in width. Her skirt was also a peasant style, flowing and the length nearly to the ankle.

"Do you two know each other? Rhonda asked.

"Oh Mrs. Anderson and I have a bit of a history, don't we Barbara?"

Barbara thought for a moment about a reply and settled on careful diplomacy "We'd just like our drinks please."

"But of course, coming right up." Maria said with just a bit of condescension. "Salt or no salt?"

The ladies got their drinks and Barbara led Rhonda away from the bar quickly. It must be said Maria did take a long look at Barbara's long tanned legs and denim clad derrière as they left.

"I wonder if Mrs. Scalia will be here tonight." Maria thought to herself of Teresa. "Things could get very interesting."

Rhonda Miller had only sketchy details of Barbara's previous encounters with Maria. She kept up her inquiries, which Barbara deflected as well as she could. She had no desire to go into the details of what she had experienced with Maria. Rhonda finally gave up and they made their way to the buffet table.

About 20 min. later Teresa and Michelle made their entrance. If the males in the audience were appreciative of the way Barbara had dressed for the evening, they were thanking the fashion gods when they got a look at Teresa and Michelle. A few female heads were turned as well, but they were less appreciative and more jealous.

"Well, it looks like there's a contest on who could look the cheapest. The middle school principal, Teresa Scalia or Barbara Anderson." said one female onlooker to another.

"You're right and I wonder if they know that each other is here tonight?"

"If their paths do cross I'm sure we'll be in for show."

At the bar, Maria saw Teresa and Michelle make their entrance. She observed that they were headed her way. The two women were too busy surveying the venue to pay attention to the personnel behind the bar. Teresa was greeted as she approached.

"Buenos noches Signora Scalia."

Just like Barbara, Teresa was at first startled by a voice she knew from her past. She confirmed her memories as she saw Maria standing behind the bar.

"What can I get for you ladies? And I must say Mrs. Scalia I love your outfit. It most certainly flatters you in all the right areas." Maria said cattily as she looked Teresa up and down taking a long pause at her chest. Taking note of the lace up front of Teresa's bustier, Maria thought "I'd like to pull a few strings there."

"This job must be a step up for you. Finally escape from the strip club?" Teresa replied.

"Oh I still work for Roxanne, I just take a few side jobs to see how the other half of society lives."

"Well that's nice. I'm glad to see you're trying to better yourself. Perhaps you'll learn a few things."

"Oh Mrs. Scalia, I've already learned so much about you. Could there possibly be anything more?"

"Just give us a couple margaritas. Thank you very much."

Maria reached under the bar and picked up a glass in each hand. She held them directly in in front of each breast. She coyly tipped her head to one side, looked Teresa directly in the eye and asked "Salt or no salt?"

"Salt, thank you. Now could we get our drinks, please?" Teresa said with increasing annoyance.

Maria applied the prerequisite salt to the glass rims and filled them from a pitcher that contained the appropriate portions of margarita mix and tequila. "Here you go ladies, I hope you have an entertaining evening."

Saying nothing, Teresa led Michelle away from the bar. Michelle gave Teresa a quizzical look after witnessing this verbal exchange. "What's going on there?" Michelle asked.

"Never mind about her." Teresa cautioned. "Let's just say her and I have a little history."

Michelle just shrugged her shoulders and considered the subject dropped. They made their way towards the buffet table.

Maria took great interest as Ms. Smithson and Mrs. Scalia walked away from the bar. Her thoughts went back to her last episode with Teresa at the Home and Garden Show. She also had an appreciation for the voluptuousness of Michelle's ass packed into that denim mini and Teresa's bustier and skintight jeans that left nothing to the imagination. "Well it seems like all the major players are here. I wonder if anything will break loose?" Michelle thought.

The band was starting up and the partygoers were making their way to the amphitheater seating. Barbara and Rhonda sat themselves two rows from the back, not too far from the bar or the buffet tables. From a distance Michelle and Teresa did a reconnaissance on the other women's location. The band played a couple of numbers when Rhonda excused herself. "I'll be right back, I have to go to the powder room. Do you want to come with me?"

"No that's all right, I'll stay here and listen to the band." said Barbara.

"Okay, I'll be back in little bit." Rhonda made her exit. The facilities were located in the main house and were quite a distance from the event area. Rhonda's leaving did not go unnoticed by the scheming duo.

"All right Michelle, Rhonda's leaving now so is our chance." Michelle and Teresa stealthily took seats on the log bench directly behind Barbara. Intently listening to the live music she had no inkling her archenemies were that close.

Over at the bar Maria had an excellent vantage point and was watching with interest. "It looks like that b*tch Teresa is up to something. And she's got an accomplice in that strawberry blond."

Barbara was sitting quite erect with both feet on the ground, hands resting on her thighs, and her back slightly arched showing excellent posture. This also had an effect on her denim cutoffs. The waistband was gaping directly in the center of her lower back, something that did not go unnoticed by Teresa. Pointing at this slight exposure, Teresa made a motion with her drink glass to Michelle. Michelle picked up on Teresa's intent immediately. Michelle looked as though she was going to actually pour her drink when Teresa silently waved her off. Signaling with her hands, Teresa made it clear to Michelle to wait. Indeed Teresa knew what she was doing. Barbara was moving with the music. As she moved her hips back and forth with the rhythm she was slowly edging to the front of the bench. And of course this had an effect on her shorts. Cut low in the hip to begin, the waist was moving lower revealing more of Barbara's bottom. Michelle and Teresa intently watched as their target came into view. Barbara's cutoffs had slipped so low that a good 2 inches of butt crack was revealed with the gaping waistband forming a trough. Highlighting that was a definite border between tanned and creamy white skin. Teresa looked at Michelle and with a devilish grin gave the go-ahead nod. Then both women positioned their margarita glasses directly above Barbara's exposure. Barbara had no clue as to what was about to happen and blissfully swayed to and fro with the music. With great accuracy Michelle and Teresa poured their drinks directly down the back of Barbara's daisy dukes.

At first Barbara felt a trickle of cold liquid followed by a flood of icy fluid. The torrent filled the back of her shorts and the crushed ice easily slipped between Barbara's nether cheeks. Barbara let out a whoop and in shock jumped to her feet with both hands grasping her chilled derrière. Teresa and Michelle rose to their feet as well as did several of those seated surrounding the area. Barbara spun around to see her two foes having a good laugh at her expense. Once they saw Barbara's soaked derrière the other spectators began to chuckle and comment as well. "It almost serves her right wearing those tacky looking shorts." one female observer said to another.

"These margaritas have a rather chilling effect don't they Mrs. Anderson?" taunted Michelle.

Barbara just looked at the two scheming divas, not certain what action to take.

"And I think what needs to happen now is to warm that chilled bottom."

Teresa leaned over to Michelle, placed a hand on her back and said "It's all yours now honey. Have fun." With that, Teresa stepped away and let Barbara and Michelle face-off. Seeing Teresa back off and figuring it was just her and Michelle, Barbara took the initiative. Using her own drink as a weapon, Barbara tossed the contents of her glass into Michelle's face. Michelle was taken by surprise and Barbara used it to her advantage. Stepping up onto the split log bench she quickly closed the distance between her and her foe. There is very little room between the benches not much more than 2 feet so both women were very close to each other. Barbara's target was the scoop neck of Michelle's T-shirt. She gained a good grip on the shirt with both hands and pulled down with all her strength. Michelle had modified the shirt by cutting out the hem of the collar and increasing the open area to show off her cleavage. Lacking a hem, the cotton T-shirt fabric ripped open right down the middle. Michelle's mint green bra made its debut. The lace cups were of minimum size and already Michelle's ample boobs were straining to get free. Barbara didn't make an immediate assault on Michelle's bra. Instead she decided to do a little trash talking of her own.

"Principal Smithson, didn't you get enough the last time? And whose bottom is going to be warmed?" Barbara said.

Michelle grasped one half of her ruined T-shirt and used it to wipe the stinging margarita from her eyes. Determined to get her revenge on Barbara, Michelle made her move. With shocking swiftness Michelle delivered two quick slaps to either side of Barbara's face. Before Barbara could react Michelle reached over Barbara's shoulder and got a solid grip with her left hand on Barbara's ponytail. Barbara tried to retaliate by sn*tching at Michelle's bra. She did succeed in pulling the right cup down and releasing Michelle's large boob. But Michelle countered with a sharp yank on the ponytail which stopped Barbara quickly. Barbara then tried using both hands to free her hair. Both women were stumbling back and forth stepping on each other's feet in the small space between the benches. They finally wrestled their way to the end of the row giving them both more room to maneuver. Michelle would not give up her grip on Barbara's hair and Barbara still struggled to break Michelle's hold. Michelle's right hand was free and found its way to the front of Barbara's blouse. Her fingers searched for the button front and soon found it. Michelle hooked her fingers inside the blouse and yanked it open. Being a snap button front, Barbara's blouse opened easily, but was held together at the midriff by the knotted ties. Now it was time for Mrs. Anderson's lingerie to make its debut. Barbara had selected a light pink silk bra with black lace trim. The cups were of the sheerest material and were nearly transparent.

Maria had watched all this unfold from the bar. She closed out the cash drawer and pocketed her tips as she stepped in front of the bar tent to watch the two combatants. Seeing both women in a slight state of undress was really amusing to her and also slightly arousing. She did have some fun memories of Barbara.

Teresa as well was having a good time watching the action, although she wished that her friend Michelle would be doing better than she was.

It appeared that Michelle and Barbara had reached a stalemate. Barbara had gained a handful of Michelle's hair and Michelle was trying to break that hold with her right hand while maintaining her grip on Barbara's ponytail with her left hand. Both women's cowboy hats and long since been knocked to the ground. Teresa observed that there was a stalemate as well.

"I'm going to have to do something to help Michelle." Teresa thought. Teresa walked up to the battling ladies and got behind Barbara. Michelle made eye contact with Teresa and knew that she was there to assist. This gave her more resolve to maintain her hold. On the other hand, Barbara was unaware that Teresa was advancing on a rear attack. Teresa gave Michelle a wink and reached around Barbara's hips to the front of her cutoffs. Quickly removing the bandanna belt, Teresa went after the button closure. Fully engaged in her struggles with Michelle, Barbara was not aware of Teresa's actions concerning her cutoffs. From behind Teresa slid her hands around Barbara's waist and felt for the button. She quickly opened the closure and found the zipper tab with her right hand. With a quick tug the zipper was fully opened. Teresa then got a good grip on the waistband and commenced to lower Barbara's shorts. Barbara felt her zipper open and the feeling of her shorts coming off. Michelle could see what Teresa was up to and strengthened her hold on Barbara. Barbara couldn't see who or what was trying to pull down her shorts but she struggled as best as she could.

"My shorts! Something's happening to my shorts!" Barbara thought to herself.

The cutoffs were so tight Teresa could not yank them down in one motion. She would pull on one side and then the other eventually making progress. The black lace trim of Barbara's pink silk panties soon came into view. With a few more healthy tugs Teresa got the waist of the shorts over the swell of Barbara's bottom. Barbara could feel she was losing her cutoffs and glanced down to see her panties in full view. Teresa gave one last good yank and Barbara's daisy dukes dropped to her boot tops. They lingered there for a moment but the motion of Barbara's legs soon had them tangled around her ankles.

"I'm in my underwear in front of all these people and I can't get away from this b*tch." Barbara was beginning to panic.

Mrs. Anderson was certainly now at a disadvantage. Her blouse was wide open and now her shorts had been dropped to her feet. This caused a great handicap for Barbara as now she was hobbled by her own shorts. Seeing Barbara stripped of her cutoffs gave Michelle a boost in confidence and in resolve to get the best of her opponent.

"Now I've got blondie right where I want her. She's gonna find out what it's like to be on the receiving end." Michelle thought.

Maria had been watching the whole scene and when Teresa interfered it was an affront to Maria's sense of fair play. "That sneaky Scalia b*tch" Maria thought. She then decided to take some action herself. Confident that she could get the best of any of the three combatants, Marie decided to make an intervention of her own. Ever since their episode at the Home and Garden Show, Maria had a simmering attraction/obsession/grudge for Teresa. This was her chance to act on it. Sitting on the bar was a half pitcher of margaritas. Maria took the pitcher and added a scoop of crushed ice. Giving the mixture a quick stir to blend it through, she walked towards Teresa.

Michelle was now thoroughly controlling Barbara. Hampered by her tangled cutoffs around her ankles, Barbara's footwork amounted to shuffling. In their struggles they had worked there way from the log seating and were getting close to the dessert table of the buffet. During the battle Michelle's right breast remained out of her bra and her left breast was dangerously close. A good deal of light brown areola was exposed with the nipple straining at the edge of the cup. Michelle's denim miniskirt was riding up as well revealing her full and rounded derrière. With just an occasional teasing glimpse of her pastel green thong running between her cheeks.

Teresa hung back and let Michelle go at it, but was close enough to help if needed. With the pitcher of ice and margaritas in hand Maria approached Teresa from behind. Maria tapped Teresa's bare shoulder to get her attention. Teresa turned around at the touch and came face-to-face with her Latin foe.

"My dear Mrs. Scalia, you look so hot tonight I think you need to cool off." With that Maria poured the entire pitcher directly down Teresa's cleavage. Teresa gasped in shock as the icy mixture covered her breasts and flowed between them to her belly. The crushed ice filled her cleavage. Maria dropped the pitcher to the ground and grabbed Teresa's Stetson by the brim with both hands. With one good tug Maria had the Stetson down over Teresa's eyes. Teresa was in shock from the freezing drench she had just received and the sudden plunge into darkness. She immediately tried to raise the hat from her eyes, but it was solidly wedged over her head. Seizing the opportunity, Maria went to work on the lacing of Teresa's bustier. She undid the simple bow and started to pull the lacing from the eyelets all the while Teresa struggled with her blinding hat.

Hearing Teresa squeal in reaction to the cold, Barbara looked to her left to see Maria locking up with Teresa. Barbara tried to resist Michelle as best she could, but was being pushed backward. Her movement was stopped when she backed into the dessert table. The table height was just below Barbara's derrière at her upper thighs. The table was filled with several pastries and confections and a number of pies.

By now Marie had completely unlaced Teresa's top. What Maria discovered to her frustration was that undoing the laces did not allow her to strip Teresa of her bustier. Determined to get Teresa into a state of undress Maria lifted the front edge of Teresa's top to get to her jeans. Opening the button, Maria quickly opened the zipper fly. Teresa could feel Maria's hands on her pants and knew what Maria would do next. Maria got a grip on Teresa's jeans and started to peel them off. No easy task given the fact of their extreme tightness. She had them down just to the swell of Teresa's hips when suddenly the world went black.

With Barbara backed up against the dessert table, Michelle was unable to get any sort of advantage. Using all her strength she pulled back and Barbara took a couple shuffling steps forward. Then Michelle reversed her motion and drove Barbara backward. The sudden reversal of direction threw Barbara off balance. Stumbling backward Barbara once again struck the table and sat directly onto a lemon meringue pie. Feeling the oozing pie filling around her ass Barbara looked down at the table and saw an opportunity. Releasing her grip on Michelle with her right hand Barbara picked up a chocolate cream pie. Michelle saw her grab for the pie and was one step ahead of her. When Barbara made her throw, Michelle ducked. The pie missed Michelle completely and unfortunately for Maria, and fortunately for Teresa, struck Maria full in the face.

"Oh no, what've I done?" said a dismayed Barbara. Barbara then dropped her guard and let go the grip she had on Michelle with her other hand. Michelle reacted instantly. She grabbed Barbara's open blouse and pushed it back over her shoulders and then down over her arms. With the knotted front holding securely, Barbara's arms were pinned to her sides. Michelle now had complete control over her. Once again using Barbara's ponytail as a handle, Michelle pulled Barbara off the table. With her head pulled down by the hair, Barbara followed Michelle's lead. The lemon meringue pie, pie plate and all, was firmly adhered to Barbara's derrière as she shuffled as best she could to keep up with Michelle. They were headed toward the log benches and Barbara feared what Michelle was planning.

Teresa finally got her hat up over her eyes and tossed it to the ground. In front of her she saw Maria's face covered with chocolate cream pie, her vision completely blocked. The long black laces of her bustier dangled in front of her. Maria had both hands on her face trying to wipe away the pie. Then Teresa got an inspiration. Pulling the laces from the last pair of eyelets Teresa quickly wrapped them around Maria's wrists and bound them together. Maria felt the binding effect of the laces and had removed enough the pie to be able to see once again.

"What are you doing? Let my hands go!" Maria yelled at Teresa.

"Oh no dearie, it's my turn now." Teresa now began her assault on Maria. Interestingly she had no inkling that her jeans had been completely opened in the front and had been partially lowered to her hips. This partial addressing revealed the front of Teresa's red wine colored thong. She then grabbed Maria's red sash wrap that was around her waist. There was no hook or pinned closure it was merely tucked to secure it. Teresa found the loose end and began pulling it toward her. Maria was compelled to spin in place as Teresa reeled in the sash. When the sash came free, a dazed Maria struggled to keep her balance from the dizzying spin she'd just been forced to experience. Teresa folded the sash over one arm as she had further plans for this item of clothing. Getting a good grip with both hands on Maria's coal black hair, Teresa led Maria over to the benches. Maria struggled as best she could but with her hands bound and Teresa holding her by the hair she was forced to do as Teresa willed. Teresa led Maria to the end of the log bench. At this point one might think Mrs. Scalia would do the usual over the knee position. However Teresa did have a little more respect for the combative abilities of Maria than some of her other foes. Teresa decided to use a more restrictive approach. Maria was forced to her knees at the end of the bench. Teresa pulled her forward by the hair until her torso was prone on the bench her knees just touched the ground. Pulling Maria's blouse partially up and the waist of her skirt partially down Teresa began wrapping the sash under the wooden bench and around Maria's waist.

"Damn you, you b*tch! What do you think you're gonna try with me?" protested Maria as she strained against the binding sash.

"Well, I think I've got something in store for you. Who knows? You may even like it." Teresa countered. Making sure the sash was secure, Teresa traced her fingers down Maria sides and stopped at her hips. It was then that Teresa realized her jeans were open. She quickly pulled them up and put the zipper back in place.

"You b*tch don't you try anything." Maria protested.

Teresa's thumbs slipped under the elastic waist of Maria's peasant skirt and slowly began to slip it down towards her ass. "Now, now Maria be nice. Because the fun is just about to start."

Michelle swiftly sat down on the log bench, two rows away from Teresa and Maria. As she sat she pulled Barbara across her lap, Barbara's head to the left and her pie covered bottom directly over Michelle's right thigh. Barbara squirmed and tried to kick, but her arms were securely pinned and her kicks were inhibited by the tangled cutoffs around her ankles. Michelle delicately peeled the pie pan off Barbara's ass and gave it a toss, leaving behind a considerable amount of crust and filling. "What are you going to do Michelle? You better let me up." Barbara complained.

"Mrs. Anderson I just want to give a little bit back of what you gave me at the school. I hope you enjoy it."

Michelle then swatted Barbara's ass with her right hand which resulted in a completely unexpected explosion of piecrust, lemon filling and meringue. A blizzard of meringue filled the air, some of which struck Michelle in the face, some of which splattered down Barbara's thighs and upper back and the remainder scattered on the ground. Given this first blow Barbara was not impressed with Michelle's corporal punishment abilities. After all she had experienced spankings from Teresa, Teresa's husband, her own husband and the schoolteacher turned stripper Kathy Benson.

"I can take this with no problem." Barbara thought. "She's not so much."

Michelle sputtered a bit as the pie filling struck her face. She quickly wiped it off and took a more comprehensive survey of her target. Michelle wiped her hand across both cheeks of Barbara's ass to sc**** off the excess pie. At Michelle's touch Barbara flinched and tried to look back to see what she was doing. Michelle then slipped two fingers from each hand inside the leg openings of Barbara's panties.

"What's she doing now? Is she going to take my panties down?" Barbara asked herself. "Take your hands off my underwear." Barbara warned.

"Well dear I think we need to see a little more of this cute tush and I need a little more, shall we say, hand to skin contact." Michelle retorted.

Barbara let out a yelp as Michelle yanked up and back on the leg openings, pulling them toward the waistband. In an instant the panties disappeared between Barbara's white ass cheeks and now Michelle had the target of opportunity she needed. Raising her right hand Michelle delivered a stinging smack to Barbara's derrière.

"OOOOO" Barbara moaned as she felt Michelle's first spank. Michelle followed with several more in rapid succession. Michelle did use a slightly different technique. Instead of coming straight down on Barbara's ass and alternating cheeks, Michelle used a sweeping motion catching the top of both gluteal fold as her hand passed over. The technique produced a loud almost whip – like cracking sound each time her hand met the cute bottom of Barbara Anderson. At first Barbara gritted her teeth and took the punishment. Less than halfway through the first dozen spanks Barbara's hips began involuntarily grinding against Michelle's thigh. Barbara arched her back and tried to look back on her punisher and punished ass. Michelle continued her blistering attack. Barbara dropped her head and pushed her hips up. Finishing up at about a dozen strokes, Michelle hooked her thumbs in Barbara's panties and pulled them down her legs. Barbara felt the panties removed from between her cheeks. However Michelle's progress in removing them completely was hindered by the waistband being caught between her thighs and Barbara's tummy . Michelle hooked her left arm around Barbara's waist and roughly pulled her up off her lap just enough to free the waistband. Once free of that encumbrance Michelle jerked the pink silk and black lace lingerie over Barbara's already abused cheeks and down over her thighs. The panties joined Barbara's daisy dukes at her ankles. Barbara tried to steel herself for more spanking. She was also fighting a losing battle against her own arousal. Michelle didn't go directly back to abusing Barbara's bottom. She had some other ideas. Sliding her right hand up Barbara's leg and over her thigh, Michelle traced a light path with her fingernails over Barbara's ass and lower back. She stopped at the edge of Barbara's blouse. Using both hands to adjust the back of the blouse just enough, Michelle uncovered the back of Barbara's bra.

"Such a pretty bra, it's a shame you're going to lose it." Michelle said.

"My bra? Oh no!" Barbara thought.

Barbara felt Michelle's fingers skitter over the skin of her back and grip the bra clasps. The snaps opened quickly and the cups dropped away from Barbara's breasts. Michelle decided to take a calculated risk. She sensed she had complete control over Barbara and she had a real, burning desire to strip her completely. Using her right hand on Barbara's ponytail, Michelle pulled Barbara off her lap and into a kneeling position. Barbara kneeled submissively as Michelle undid the knot of her blouse. With the knot released it was a simple matter for Michelle to remove it completely. Barbara's unhooked bra lay loosely over her boobs. Barbara looked at Michelle with helpless resignation. Michelle took a strap in each hand and slipped them down and off Barbara's arms. Michelle gave more than a passing glance to Barbara's perky boobs. The untanned white triangle of each breast had a perfect pink nipple in the center. Now it was Michelle's turn to deal with some strange, latent feelings regarding another woman. Suppressing her impulses, Michelle pulled Barbara, by the hair, back over her lap, face down, ass in the air. Barbara moved her arms forward and used her elbows to raise herself and look back at Michelle. Barbara was now naked down to her boots. The untanned portions of her derrière were bright pink from Michelle's punishment. Through all this activity Michelle's denim miniskirt had ridden up considerably. Half of her robust ass was exposed.

"Time to get back at it Mrs. Anderson." Michelle whispered to her victim. With a sigh of resignation Barbara lowered her torso completely onto Michelle's bare thighs. Before the first stroke was laid on, Barbara began grinding her pelvis against Michelle's firm thigh. Michelle could feel Barbara's pubic hairs against her own bare skin. She could also feel the hard tips of Barbara's nipples as she returned across her lap. Michelle laid on the first stroke and Barbara immediately arched her back and subtly spread her legs. She dropped her head and gave a slight moan with every stroke.

Teresa stood next to the well trussed Maria slowly removing her skirt. Teresa got a bit of a surprise and a chuckle when Maria's panties were revealed.

"Maria, my dear girl. Did you raid your grandmother's underwear drawer today?" What Teresa was referring to was Maria's full waisted, white cotton panties.

Maria lashed out with a kick but missed completely. "Shut up b*tch" was Maria's reply to Teresa's taunting.

"Maria what did I tell you about manners? You'll just have to learn your lesson." said Teresa as she pulled the skirt over Maria's butt and down to her knees. Teresa slowly stroked Maria's panty covered bottom with her right hand. Her left hand gently stroked the small of Maria's back. First one cheek, then the other, then stopping with her hand bridging gap between Maria's cheeks , her hand making circular caresses. With a final love pat on Maria's bottom, Teresa took hold of the elastic on Maria's panties. With a wicked slowness Teresa carefully peeled the panties over Maria's ass. Maria's caramel colored skin was flawless. And her Latin derrière was nearly an equal to Teresa's. Maria's bottom was now fully exposed and looked very charming given her position on the log bench. Maria was still struggling against the sash tying her to the bench. Teresa trailed her fingernails of Maria's thigh and across her bottom. She paused for a moment to make sure the sash was still firmly in place. Her fingernails traced the light path up Maria's back until they reached her blouse. "Now my little hot tamale, let's see what's under the blouse." Teresa said. With that she began to pull Maria's blouse up to her shoulders. She struggled a little to free the blouse from under Maria's big boobs. And Maria wasn't helping either, trying to press herself to the bench. Teresa was determined and gave a good tug. Maria uttered a bit of a grunt when the blouse pulled free from under her chest. Teresa removed it as far she could, stopping at the bindings around Maria's wrists. "Well this is interesting" said Teresa spying Maria's strapless bra. Teresa’s fingertips did a mocking walking tap dance over Maria's shoulders stopping at the hooks of her bra. "Let's just see what this is covering up" teased Teresa. Maria gave out a squeal of frustration as Teresa undid the bra hooks. Teresa gave a slight tug on the bra. Maria responded by trying to hug the bench. "Maria darling, this could be easy or this can be hard. But that bra is coming off." Teresa informed Maria.

"Fuck you" was Maria's direct response.

"Have it your way, dearie." Teresa yanked one side of the bra towards Maria's chin, then she grabbed the other side and did the same. Maria was forced to raise her chest to allow the bra to come off. Maria's big boobs flopped around a bit as the bra was yanked from beneath them. With a flourish, Teresa spun the bra over her head and it gave a toss. Teresa leaned down to offer an intimate comment. "Remember the boxing ring and what you did to me? Remember the spring garden show and what you did to me there? Here's where we settle the accounts." Teresa now did a somewhat odd thing. She swung her left leg over Maria's naked back facing her rear. And then gently sat on the now completely infuriated Latin lovely.

"OOOOF" Maria grunted as she felt Teresa's weight. "Get off me you cow." protested Maria.

Ignoring her protests, Teresa started in. Leaning forward slightly, Teresa started with her left hand smacking Maria's right cheek. Then Teresa alternated to her right hand, doing the same to Maria's left cheek. Teresa kept a steady pace and was certainly enjoying herself. Maria's copper colored skin soon took on a red glow. She kicked her legs and yelled in frustration. Teresa had laid on 10 spanks and suddenly stopped. She turned and looked back at Maria and said "Are we having fun yet? I sure am." And as abruptly as she stopped , Teresa started again, raining down hard spanks on Maria's shapely Latin ass.

"Fun yet!? If I get out of here I'll show her some fun." Maria thought. She gritted her teeth and took the punishment is best she could, however her resolve was beginning to wane. An alpha personality herself, Maria had never been so dominated by another woman in her life. And in her deepest secret place, Maria had to admit if there was a woman she would want in that role it would be Teresa. The Italian soccer mom had been on her mind ever since the dust up in the boxing ring. As the spanking continued, Maria surrendered. Her kicking stopped and she rested her head on her tied arms. Even with Teresa sitting on her, Maria arched her back and allowed her knees to come apart. This was not lost on Teresa.

"I think I've finally broken this b*tch" Teresa thought. Teresa gave Maria's bottom one good last hard spank. Swinging her leg over Maria's back as if she were dismounting a horse, Teresa bent low and got face-to-face with her Latin adversary. She grabbed the hair on the back of Maria's head and forced her up from a laying position. She used her hands and arms to support herself. Maria's firm boobs came into sight. Her dark brown areolas were wrinkled and puckered. Her nipples were two rigid points in the center. Teresa paused for a moment taking in the sight of Maria's aroused nipples. Had they been in a more private setting, Teresa may have acted on her sudden lustful impulse. She quickly dispelled those thoughts and began to untie the sash that was restraining Maria. Teresa removed the sash, but Maria stayed in her submissive posture on the bench. Teresa then untied the laces that were around Maria's wrists. Grabbing her hair, Teresa forced Maria to a standing position. Teresa pulled off Maria's blouse and threw to the ground . She then walked the defeated Latin to the front of the stage. Maria took a few stumbling steps with her skirt and panties around her ankles. She managed to step out of the skirt and the panties soon followed leaving her completely nude. With her hands free, at first Maria tried to cover her breasts and crotch, but her abused ass called for some soothing. As Teresa paraded her around by the hair, Maria's hands rubbed her fiery red butt.

Michelle had seen that Teresa was finished punishing Maria. Not quite ready to finish with Barbara, Michelle continued to lay on hard smacks to Barbara's round bottom. Barbara was now completely submitting to Michelle's dominance. Her back was arched and knees were well apart. With every stroke Barbara moaned and ground her crotch into Michelle's thigh. During the spanking Michelle's left hand had been across the small of Barbara's back. That hand began to wander up Barbara's left side and then found its way to her breast. Barbara felt Michelle's probing hand and raised herself. Michelle cupped Barbara's left boob and teased the hard nipple. At her touch Barbara moaned even louder. Snapping her self out of the moment, Michelle removed her hand and stopped punishing Barbara. As the Teresa, Michelle used Barbara's hand to pull her to a standing position and then paraded her to the front of the stage. Barbara's daisy dukes were still around her ankles causing her to take shuffling steps to keep up. Michelle positioned her captive next to Maria.

The defeated women stood side-by-side with her hands trying their best to soothe their punished derrières. Both women were breathing heavily and were glistening with a touch of perspiration. They're heaving chests drew attention to their bare breasts and hard nipples.

"Well Michelle, I think our work is done." Teresa said.

"Yes Teresa, I don't think I'll have any more trouble with Mrs. Anderson. Will I Mrs. Anderson?" Michelle said as she yanked Barbara's face towards her.

"And I've settled an old score with this one. So let's you and I leave these two. Maybe they can find their clothes."

With that, Teresa and Michelle released their victims and walked off arm in arm. Supremely confident that the day was theirs. But as we all know a single battle does not win the war.

Barbara and Maria looked at each other and then began the search for their lost wardrobe items. Some sympathetic members of the audience tossed a few the items to them to save them the embarrassment of wandering naked while searching. Barbara winced as she pulled her denim shorts up over her blistered ass. Maria had gotten her skirt back in and put it on. She picked up her blouse and pulled over her head. She then walked up to Barbara.

"I don't know about you, but I'm not letting this go. I want to get both those b*tches."

Barbara backed off a step as Maria approached, given their history and that Maria was certainly no great pal of Barbara's. Barbara thought for a moment and then replied.

"I'm in. What do you have in mind?"

"First, let's get out of here. I want some time to think about it. When I come up with something I'll call you."

The two former foes exchanged numbers and made plans to meet in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to obo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2016, 03:07 PM

Thanks. Great story. Hope the next segment have Barbara and Marie's plans backfire .The two girls not only get stripped and spanked but both women find themselves being molested by their two rivals into having a humiliating orgasms. Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to very9look For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 01:34 PM

Default Teresa Scalia: Magical Mystery Tour

Teresa Scalia: Magical Mystery Tour

Teresa and Dominic Scalia were busily brainstorming entertainment ideas for the upcoming Community Chest gala.

"We've got the band with a featured singer, but I think we need something else. Something for a change of pace." said Teresa.

Dominic thought for a moment. "How about a magician? It could be the first act right after dinner and before we clear the floor for the dance."

"Really, a magician? Seems a bit tacky." Teresa countered.

"Tell you what, I'll call my cousin Angelo in Las Vegas. He's got all the contacts and can fix us up with a good act."

"Well that's better than anything I can come up with. Have him send us a tape of some potential acts."

Over the next few weeks Angelo did come through for the Scalias. After a thorough review, Dominic and Teresa selected an act. It was a traditional male magician with an attractive female assistant. His repertoire was the usual sleight-of-hand illusions finishing up with what was called a "transformation" illusion. Basically the magician would have his assistant enter "The Magic Cabinet" and cause her "disappear". Then he would enlist someone from the audience and have them enter "The Magic Cabinet". The volunteer would then "disappear". The assistant and the volunteer have now disappeared into the magical vapors. The magician would then magically restore the volunteer. And then restore the assistant. Of course the success of this illusion was dependent upon the volunteer being in on how the trick worked. It was quite simple. The floor of the cabinet would rotate. There was a curtain, split in the middle and stretched from floor to ceiling dividing each half and providing a false backdrop. When the door closed the floor rotated and with dramatic flair the magician would open the door to reveal an empty cabinet. There was a curtain at the very back of the prop to allow the assistant to step off the platform while in rotated to cause the volunteer to disappear.

The day before the gala Omar the Great, as the magician was called, arrived in town with his assistant Jennifer. Dominic and Teresa met the entertainers at the venue and went over the evening's schedule.

"I think everything here looks fine. We can be completely set up prior to the event. Then do our act and make a quick tear down to clear the stage for the band. Who's going to be our accomplice with the transformation illusion? Omar asked.

Dominic thought for a moment and looked at Teresa. "Teresa why don't you help Omar out with this?"

"Oh Dominic I don't know. What do I have to do Omar?"

"It's really quite simple. You step into the cabinet, I close the door and the floor spins around and shows an empty space. Then we bring you back. I say a few magic words and then we bring Jenny back. We'll call you out of the audience and you act like you know nothing about it. And we've got plenty of time to rehearse." Omar explained.

"All right I guess I'm game for it." said Teresa. "Shall we start rehearsing?"

"Fine with me" said Omar "Jenny let's go over it with her."

Jennifer was sitting on one of Omar's trunks during this conversation. She had a box of Kleenex in one hand and slowly rose from the trunk. Jennifer was obviously ill. Omar, Jennifer, and Teresa practiced the illusion for about an hour. All the time Jennifer was sneezing and coughing. After about 30 min. she had to sit down and take a break.

"Omar I don't think I can do this performance. I need to get into bed and rest." Jennifer lamented as she held her head in her hands slumping onto a chair.

"How are you going to work if you don't have an assistant?" asked Dominic.
Omar crossed his arms and rested his chin on his hand and thought. "If Jenny can't do the show, and I'm sure she's really sick to make this request, I'll have to find another assistant for tomorrow night."

"Can you do that, bring someone in new and still give a good performance?" Dominic said with some skepticism.

"Mr. and Mrs. Scalia don't worry about it. I'll make a few calls to folks I know here on the East Coast. I'll get someone in here pronto and we'll rehearse this afternoon." reassured Omar.

"All right everything is in your hands." said Dominic as he and Teresa left.

Omar did indeed make a few calls and much to his relief found someone right there in town that would work as an assistant. The attractive young lady stopped by the venue for a brief interview and try out with the various props. Omar was delighted. The young lady would even fit into the assistant's costume. She proved to be adept and personable at the task at hand. Omar hired her on the spot and told her the show time for tomorrow's performance. Omar then phoned Dominic and assured him that everything was in place for the show.

"Yes Mr. Scalia I found a very pretty young girl to do the show with me, she's local in fact, I think everything will go well."

"Very good Omar see you tomorrow night." Dominic replied. "Well our magician has found an assistant. So it's a go for tomorrow." Dominic told Teresa.

"That's good. Now I can quit worrying about this show." said Teresa.

What Mr. and Mrs. Scalia did not know was that Omar's local contact was a gentleman's club proprietor by the name of Roxanne Starr. Having several dancers in her employ, Roxanne polled the group to see who would be interested in doing a magic show. As it so happened Kathy Benson, the teacher/swim coach turned stripper took the job. Kathy is in her mid-20s. Her honey brown hair was worn past her shoulders. Kathy had a well-toned athletic figure. With a perky bust line, firm bubble butt, and her best feature a pair of very long, very well shaped legs.

Now Ms. Benson as a bit of a history with the Scalia's. Her initial run-in with Teresa was at the middle school swim meet. (Refer to the story Poolside Pandemonium) Kathy was also discovered sitting on Dominic's lap by Teresa at the gentleman's club. (Refer to the story Education at the Gentleman's Club) The two women's last dustup was at the charity boxing match. Teresa found Dominic having an intense conversation with Kathy at ringside. Kathy had been hired as a ring card girl and was clad in nothing more than a string bikini. For the most part in that episode, Kathy was occupied with Barbara Anderson while Teresa was tangling with Maria Ramirez, the mui calliente cocktail waitress from the gentleman's club. (Refer to the story Riot in the Ring) For her part Kathy had absolutely no idea the Scalia's had anything to do with this show. So then there were surprises in store for all.

The night of the gala was at hand. Omar's act was set up on the stage. In addition to the transformation box prop, there was a table with various items used in his act. There was of course the top hat, steel rings, scarves, magic wand and other magical utensils.

"Well I think we’re all set." Omar said. "Kathy you do look great in the costume."

"Thanks Omar. I think we'll have a good show."

Kathy did look quite fetching in the magician's assistant wardrobe. The outfit had an old West theme. Kathy had the look of a dance hall girl. The dark blue and spangled one-piece outfit featured Kathy's bare shoulders and more than a hint of her perky cleavage. Two straps supported the bodice. To feature her lovely legs, the costume was cut high on each hip. And there was more than a hint of her very cute bubble butt revealed in the rear. Offering the slightest coverage to Kathy's derrière was a dark blue and silver ruffled bustle and short train just reaching the floor. Her hair was styled high on her head topped by an ostrich feathered headdress. Wearing dark blue opera length gloves and of course Kathy wore dark blue satin heel pumps and blue hose.

The audience had gathered in the ballroom and were finishing their dinner. The room was full with approximately 150 in attendance. Wait staff cleared dishes, took drink orders and the show was about to begin. The gala was not a strictly formal event, but nonetheless a dressy affair. As host for the evening Dominic was attired in a dark gray business suit. Teresa was wearing a champagne gold dress. Short sleeved with a scooped neckline, the dress followed closely all of Teresa's abundant curves. An interesting feature was a very prominent full-length zipper that ran from between the shoulder blades all the way to the hem. The pencil line skirt ran to just below Teresa's knees.

Dominic and Teresa had their table near the stage. Joining them was Michelle Smithson, the middle school principal, and her date for the evening. Also in attendance, but at a table further to the rear of the hall, were Mark and Barbara Anderson joined by Bill and Rhonda Wilson.

Dominic excused himself from the table and went on stage. He made a few comments about the cause that they were supporting that night and thanked all those who attended.

"And now to start this evening's entertainment please welcome the illusionist extraordinaire Omar the Great!"

At the cue the stage curtain was reeled back and Omar and his assistant Kathy stepped into the spotlight. Dominic turned to look at Omar and his jaw dropped when he saw Kathy Benson. Led by Omar, Kathy took a turn on the stage and posed with her legs at a fetching angle. It was then she noticed Dominic.

"Well hello Mr. Scalia, how nice to see you." said Kathy in a seductive manner.

Dominic had nothing to say in reply and swiftly left the stage and returned to his seat while Omar began his act. Omar's choice of assistant did not go unnoticed by Teresa. She first shot a few visual daggers at Kathy and then turned her attention to Dominic.

"What the hell is she doing up there?" Teresa asked Dominic vehemently.

"I don't know. How was I supposed to know he hired her? It's too late now."

While this conversation was taking place, Omar began his routine and Kathy was doing a serviceable job as the assistant.

Witnessing the heated discussion between Teresa and Dominic, Michelle was curious about what the problem was.

"Teresa what's going on?" Michelle asked.

"That little b*tch up there on stage, that's the problem. She's a stripper from that dive on the outskirts of town. She and I have had problems in the past."

Needless to say Omar's choice of assistant did not go unnoticed by Barbara and Rhonda. Barbara leaned over to Rhonda and whispered "Oh My God! That's Kathy Benson on stage with the magician."

"Isn't she the stripper you tangled with the boxing match? Rhonda asked.

Barbara reflected for a moment and replayed in her mind what happened to her with Ms. Benson. Culminating with Barbara divested of her clothes and over Kathy's lap in the middle of the ring with most of the more well-to-do male population of their community as witnesses. Barbara's cute tush was subjected to some punishment that night.

Kathy Benson's presence did not go unnoticed by Mark Anderson who witnessed all that had happened in the boxing ring. "Well as I live and breathe Barbara, your old foe is now working for magician."

"Thank you so much for reminding me of that Mark." Barbara responded with just a touch of sarcasm.

Teresa sat and fumed all the while Omar and Kathy went through the routine. Needless to say the magic act was well received in the audience applauded enthusiastically at the appropriate times. Teresa was so caught up in her anger she failed to remember that she was part of this act until Omar introduced the transformation illusion.

Omar now addressed his audience "And now ladies and gentlemen for my final illusion. This is the marvel I call The Magical Transformation. For this illusion I need a volunteer to participate. Are there any volunteers?"

Several hands shot up in the audience with eager participants. Omar did a good job of pretending to search out the crowd. After a few seconds of scanning those with raised hands, he singled out Teresa.

"Ah yes we have our helper. Please, the lovely lady here in the front row." Omar directed the spot light to Teresa.

Teresa was shocked when the spotlight fell upon her. She then realized what she had agreed to do.

"I'm not going on that stage with that stripper." Teresa hissed to Dominic.

"For Christ sake you have to he can't do the trick without your help." Dominic demanded.

Omar had no clue why Teresa was so resistant. He motioned for her to come to the stage, but saw that she was intently arguing with her husband. He then solicited the audience to encourage Teresa.

"Folks let's give this lovely lady a big hand for helping out."

While the audience enthusiastically showed their support, Omar squatted down at the front of the stage.

"Come on I've got to have you for this trick. Get up here." Omar said to Teresa in a hoarse whisper.

"Teresa get up there and finish the trick." Dominic ordered.

"All right but you're gonna owe me big time for this" Teresa countered.

"Find just get up there." Dominic said. He also resigned himself that this would cost him several hundred bucks in a shopping spree for his wife.

Teresa her left her seat, walked to the side of the stage and climbed the stairs to the stage. All the while the audience applauded enthusiastically.

"Ha! Can you believe it? Teresa's going up on stage!" Barbara pointed out to Rhonda.

"Why would she do that?"

"Who knows? She might be up to something, but she looks very reluctant and not happy." Barbara observed. "This could get interesting."

Teresa reached stage center with Omar to her right and Kathy to his right. Teresa leaned over in front of Omar and greeted Kathy in a low whisper "Hello sl*t. Still taking your clothes off for cash?"

"Mrs. Scalia, well we meet again. At least I get paid when my clothes come off."

Omar hearing both sides of this conversation wondered what the hell is going on. Being a pro, he plunged forward with his act.

"Now my lovely assistant Kathy will enter the Magic Box."

Omar gestured with his left arm for Kathy to walk to the box. Kathy would have to walk directly in front of Teresa and Teresa was not about to let that opportunity go by without trying something. Kathy went into her best hips swaying walk flaunting herself in front of Teresa. As Kathy passed Teresa subtly extended her right foot. She got the desired result as Kathy tripped and stumbled forward nearly falling. Teresa reached out and grabbed the train of Kathy's bustle. With a sharp tug Teresa caused the already unbalanced Kathy to clumsily struggle. Teresa's intent was to separate the bustle from Kathy's cute bottom. Although some of the stitching was weakened the bustle held place. A few peals of laughter could be heard in the audience. Kathy shot Teresa a look of daggers then reached back to yank the bustle out of Teresa's hand. She took a step towards the laughing Teresa, but Omar blocked her path.

"Balance problem sweetie? I was only trying to help." Teresa said in the most condescending manner.

"I don't know what's going on between you two, but let's finish this act." Omar whispered to Kathy so the audience could not hear.

"Ms. Benson please be more professional, if that's possible." Teresa taunted.

Kathy was doing a slow burn as she entered the cabinet. Facing the audience she did a slight flourish with her arms while Omar closed the door. Omar then gave his magical incantation. Inside the box, the table turned and Kathy was at the rear. She stepped off the platform and through the false curtain at the back. On the other side Omar had opened the door and revealed the empty cabinet. Kathy having magically disappeared. Now it was time for Teresa to enter the box. She stepped in and waved to the crowd as again Omar closed the door and went into his incantations. The platform turned and Teresa was at the rear of the box. At stage front, Omar opened the door to the cabinet and showed the audience that Teresa had indeed disappeared. Kathy parted the false backdrop and confronted her nemesis.

"Listen b*tch, keep your hands off me and quit trying to screw up this job." Kathy said trying to keep her voice down so as not to be heard by the audience.

Teresa stepped through the curtain and out the back of the box. "Don't try to boss me. I don't take orders from the likes of low class strippers." Teresa responded.

Meanwhile, at stage front, Omar was still carrying on. "And now I will produce our volunteer." The platform turned without Teresa on it, who was engaged in argument with Kathy. With a flourish Omar flung open the door to reveal an empty cabinet. The audience laughed at this snafu. It was also becoming evident to the audience that there was an argument going on backstage as the ladies failed to keep their voices down.

"Sounds like Teresa and Ms. Benson are having a bit of a disagreement." Barbara said to Rhonda. "I can't say as I'm surprised."

In a loud voice, so those backstage could hear Omar announced,” I will now produce our volunteer."

Hearing the second cue, Teresa turned to enter the cabinet. But before she did she gave Kathy warning. "Don't think I've forgotten about you and Dominic. Stay away from him."

With that Teresa put her right hand on Kathy's chest, directly between her breasts, and gave her a shove. Teresa stepped into the cabinet. Kathy watched the departing Teresa and took notice of the full-length zipper at the back of her dress. The platform rotated and Teresa was returned to the front of the cabinet. She faced forward to make their entrance. Kathy slipped in the back of the cabinet and reached through the split curtains.

"And now our volunteer!" Omar announced to the crowd as he opened the cabinet door.

As the door opened Teresa raised her arms acknowledge the audience when she felt a touch on her back. At that moment Kathy found the zipper of Teresa's dress. Teresa turned her head when Kathy swiftly pulled the zipper down the entire length from Teresa's shoulder blades to the hem of her skirt. Fortunately for Kathy, and most unfortunately for Teresa, the zipper worked effortlessly. Given that the dress was very form fitting, the two halves readily opened widely.

"WHAT!!!" Teresa yelped as she felt her dress being undone.

"Now you can give everyone a show, b*tch" said Kathy.

Kathy then gave Teresa a shove and forced her out of the cabinet. Teresa stumbled several steps forward into the spotlight, facing the audience. Her sudden, clumsy entrance caused some laughter in the audience. Omar, intent on finishing the illusion, failed to notice Teresa's predicament. Closing the cabinet door, he forged ahead.

"I will now bring back my assistant Kathy from the magical other side." Omar announced.

Hearing this Teresa turned to face the cabinet and confront her assailant, forgetting for the moment that her dress was completely open in the back. The audience soon erupted in laughter at Teresa's state. Her dress had fallen away on the sides and was being held by just the very short sleeves. Those in the audience were getting a very good look at Teresa's shapely derrière with ivory colored lace panties and her tan thigh high stockings with lace tops.

"Oh my God Rhonda!" Barbara exclaimed "Teresa's dress is wide open in the back and she doesn't even know it. This is great!"

"What do you suppose happened! That full-length zipper wouldn't have opened on its own." Rhonda asked.

"Who cares? It's worth the price of admission just to see Teresa having wardrobe problems. But I'll bet that little snot Kathy Benson's got something to do with it." said Barbara. "Come on let's go down in front and get a good look at all this fun."

Barbara and Rhonda quickly walk down to the stage. A dismayed Dominic covered his face with his hands at Teresa's display. Michelle Smithson jumped up from her place and ran to the front of the stage. She was at stage center with Rhonda and Barbara arrived. Rhonda to her left and Barbara to Rhonda's left. So concerned for her friend Teresa, Michelle didn't notice the presence of her past foe, Barbara. Michelle tried to get Teresa's attention.

"Teresa, Teresa!" Michelle called out. Teresa turned to see who was calling her name. "Teresa fix your dress." Michelle said.

Barbara snickered to Rhonda "She should tell her to cover her big Italian ass." Rhonda laughed and nodded in agreement.

Teresa now realized her exposure and reached behind her to try and pull her dress over her exposed back. She gained a grip on the left half and tried to pull it across her bottom. Because of the tight, fitting nature of the dress the other half pulled away causing even more exposure. Teresa tried a new tack and succeeded in getting a grip on each half. And with some effort managed to at least cover her derrière. Of course with both hands behind her back trying to cover her ass, Teresa was at a disadvantage.

Still adamant to finish the illusion, Omar opened the cabinet door and Kathy stepped out with a flourish. Kathy saw Teresa struggling to pull her dress halves together and could not resist taunting her.

"Mrs. Scalia whatever has happened to your expensive dress? I do believe you're having problems covering that big butt of yours. Seems you didn't get your money's worth, what a pity."

Teresa turned at the sound of Kathy's voice. She took two steps to close the distance between them still holding her dress together over her bottom.

"You did this you little b*tch." Teresa said vehemently.

"I'm a b*tch? I'll show you who's a b*tch." With that Kathy landed a round house slap with her gloved right hand to Teresa's cheek. The force of the blow staggered Teresa and she released her grip on the dress. Seeing Teresa's hands free and her dress billowing, Kathy took full advantage. Grabbing the dress just behind the sleeves, Kathy peeled it down Teresa's arms and completely off. She then gave it a toss off the stage nearly striking Rhonda Wilson with it. Michelle tried to grab the dress and with the intention to rescue Teresa, but Barbara sn*tched it up before Michelle could get it.

"Give that to me." Michelle demanded.

"Not on your life. This is much too entertaining. And don't try anything Michelle you're outnumbered 2 to 1." Barbara replied.

Michelle did indeed weigh the odds and decided that discretion was the better part of valor. Teresa was on her own.

"Okay for now Mrs. Anderson. But there'll be another time and I'd relish the chance to blister your bottom again."

Omar had now given up completely on finishing this act. Throwing his hands up in resignation Omar left the stage.

Teresa now stood in the middle of the stage clad only in her ivory lace bra and panties. And her thigh high stockings and heels. The ivory colored lingerie was an excellent choice as it complemented Teresa's olive skin tone. The lace bra was a push-up style by design, as if the busty Teresa needed anymore help in that area. Her panties were cut low on the hip and showed plenty of generously round and exposed cheek. There was a highlighted lace panel over her pubic area.

"There now let's see if you collect any dollar bills." laughed Kathy.

Teresa took a moment to recover from the slap. She slowly slid her hands down her body. Each hand cupped a breast pausing for a moment as if to feel for the fabric of the missing dress. Her hands continued down over her rib cage and over the slight bulge of her belly and paused at the lace panel of her panties. Teresa's hands then followed the fabric of her panties around to her butt. Trailing over the curve of her bottom Teresa's fingers traced around to the top of her thighs and down to her stocking tops. It was then that Teresa realized her state of undress. She looked around frantically for her dress or something to cover with but found nothing. Then she saw Kathy smirking at her. Kathy stood with her hands on her hips and head tilted back in laughter. Feeling confident she closed the distance between Teresa and herself until they were nearly chest to chest. Putting her hands on Teresa's bare shoulders, Kathy leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"Love the lingerie Teresa. I can understand what Maria saw in you. But that will be our secret won't it? We won't let Dominic in on that, will we?"

With that Kathy slipped the gloved finger of her right hand under the strap Teresa's bra and gave it a snap. Kathy then turned her back to Teresa and started to walk away. It may have been the crack about her and Maria or it may have been the twang of her bra strap, but something brought Teresa to life. Teresa made a lunge forward and got hold of Kathy's train with both hands. This stopped Kathy in her tracks. Teresa pulled mightily on the train. Kathy was surprised by the sudden force pulling her backwards basically by the ass. Kathy tried to resist but her high heeled pumps offered little traction on the hardwood stage floor. Having been weakened earlier by Teresa's assault, the bustle stitching began to fail. A determined Teresa kept a tight grip on the train. Then she gave it a sharp yank. The remaining stitching broke free and the bustle flew back at Teresa. Kathy, who had been leaning against Teresa's pull, fell forward face first, flat on the floor. Teresa dropped the bustle and jumped at the opportunity. With Kathy prone on the floor, Teresa jumped on her back straddling her. This provided quite a view for the audience. Teresa straddling Kathy with her pantied rear high in the air.

"Woo Hoo! Ride her cowboy!" Barbara hooted enjoying herself much too much. Michelle shot her an extremely dirty look.

Up onstage, Teresa was going to work. Much to Kathy's dismay.

"Now Ms. Benson, you seem to like zippers. Let's see how well yours works." said Teresa.

Kathy began to struggle under Teresa's weight, but had no success in freeing herself. She tried to roll from one side to the other. When that failed she bucked her hips attempting to throw Teresa off. Teresa gripped Kathy's sides with her thighs. All the while Teresa was trying to find the zipper at the back of Kathy's costume.

"Get off me you fat b*tch." Kathy yelled.

Teresa paused at that latest insult and thought "Now I'm really going to show this little sl*t who's boss."

Teresa momentarily abandoned her search for the zipper and took hold of the right shoulder strap of Kathy's costume. With a couple mighty tugs the strap broke free. Teresa did the same to the left shoulder strap. Kathy was beginning to have some serious concerns.

"She's really gonna try and undress me. I've got to get away from her."

With the straps loose, Teresa went back to her search for the costume's zipper tab. It seemed to be hidden in the appliqué. Digging with her fingers Teresa found the tab. She wasted no time in opening the zipper its entire length. To just below Kathy's hips. Teresa took a grip of the costume on either side of Kathy's arms and tried to strip her. But with them both being prone on the floor and with Teresa's weight on Kathy's torso the costume was not coming off. Teresa had to change her strategy. Grabbing Kathy by the hair Teresa stood up pulling Kathy with her. As both women rose to their feet Kathy's costume fell away from her chest. The gentleman in the audience were treated to the sight of her very perky boobs. Kathy's light brown nipples topped them off nicely. The costume's descent stopped at Kathy's hips where the snug fit prevented gravity from furthering her exposure. Kathy's hands were on Teresa's wrists trying to reduce the pressure on her hair. When they were both standing Kathy made an assault of her own. Teresa's strategy had one flaw. Kathy's hands were free. Kathy let go of Teresa's wrists and twisted to face her as best she could with her hair being held. She quickly got her hands under the straps of Teresa's bra. Before Teresa could react Kathy peeled the straps over Teresa's shoulders and then got her fingers inside the top of each cup. With a quick stroke, Kathy pulled Teresa's ivory colored lace bra cups down exposing Teresa's breasts. Teresa immediately released Kathy's hair and tried to cover herself. She tried to pull the cups back up over her breasts, but Kathy's attack broke both straps and the cups would not stay up. While Teresa struggled with her damaged bra, Kathy attacked Teresa's panties. She grabbed both sides of the panties at the waistband and tried yanking them down. Teresa quickly abandoned her bra and got a right-handed grip on the front of her panties. Kathy countered Teresa's move by moving her hands to Teresa's backside and pulling down her panties as far she could. Teresa's magnificent breasts and equally impressive derrière were now exposed to all. Teresa had to do something or she was going to really suffer a defeat. Still holding up the front of her panties with her right hand Teresa grabbed Kathy around the waist with her left arm. As forcefully she could she pulled Kathy close to her and then swiftly ran her hand down Kathy's back and over her bottom searching for Kathy's panties. On her first attempt Teresa's hand slipped over the top of Kathy's pantyhose. Teresa's fingers were scrambling for grip on something and did succeed in finding the right cheek of Kathy's bottom. Kathy jerked forward when she felt her butt being grabbed. This later Teresa as a put Kathy even deeper and Teresa's grip. Teresa then slid her hand her hand over Kathy's butt toward the small of her back. She was searching with her fingers for something. She found it when her fingers touched the waistband of Kathy's pantyhose. Plunging her hand under the pantyhose, Teresa's fingers felt the waistband of Kathy's thong. Getting all four fingers around the waistband Teresa pulled back as hard as she could. The effect was Kathy was now getting the wedgie of a lifetime.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh shit!" Kathy cried out while she hopped up and down in reaction to the pressure while still grasping Teresa's panties.

"How does that feel sl*t?" Teresa asked as she tightened her grip.

Teresa gave the thong several hard yanks and Kathy couldn't take it any longer. The thong was buried too deep. She let go of Teresa's panties and tried to spin away. Teresa held firm her grip on Kathy's thong and got a second hold on her hair with her right hand. Now she had the young stripper under control. Forcing her back to stage center, Teresa spied the table holding Omar's props. Teresa led Kathy over to the table. Kathy's waist contacted the edge of the table and Teresa pushed her face down onto it. Kathy's bottom was pointed towards the audience. Teresa released Kathy's thong and switched the grip on her hair to her left hand. Kathy was beginning to wonder what Teresa had in mind for her, would she be satisfied with just a stripping or would there be further punishment. Kathy was fearing there might be more in store. Kathy struggles were increasingly diminished as she was beginning to accept her defeat. Teresa ran her right hand over Kathy's bare back and began to work the costume over Kathy's hips. It was slow going with one hand but Teresa managed to get the material down to Kathy's round butt. By this time Kathy given up and was no longer fighting. Teresa sensed Kathy's surrender. She let go Kathy's hair and whispered taunt of her own in Kathy's ear.

"Now let’s everyone see that cute little butt of yours Ms. Benson."

Teresa used both hands now and tugged the costume down over Kathy's bottom letting it fall to her ankles. Kathy was quite fetching site now. Still in her heels with navy blue sheer to the waist pantyhose with pink thong underneath. Kathy stood with her legs straight and butt pointed at a saucy angle. Teresa took a moment to run her hand over Kathy's derrière. She then hooked her fingers in the waistband of the pantyhose and peeled them down to Kathy's knees. Kathy's thong stayed in place. The pink waistband was visible but all the other material was buried deeply in her nether cheeks. Teresa rested her left arm across the small of Kathy's back to hold her in position. Teresa raised her right hand to begin Kathy's spanking but then paused for a moment as she noticed something on the table that would be of use. Teresa picked up a magician's wand.

"Well how appropriate. This should serve very well don't you think Ms. Benson?" Teresa said as she held the wand in front of Kathy's face.

"What are you going to do with that?" Kathy asked in a panicked voice.

"What do you think I'm going to do, Dearie?" Teresa replied.

"Oh God no she's gonna spank me with that stick." Kathy thought to herself. Kathy then made a few futile struggles, but Teresa held her in place. With a firm grip on the wand with her right hand and a firm grip on Kathy with her left, Teresa cracked Kathy across the ass. The effect was not what either woman had expected. When applied to Kathy's bottom the wand shattered into several pieces and exploded into a bouquet of artificial flowers. Evidently the wand was one of Omar's tricks. Teresa tossed the bouquet aside and commenced with the more traditional hand spanking. Kathy gritted her teeth at the first spanks to her bottom. Teresa was experienced at administering spankings as Barbara Anderson and Maria Ramirez could attest. Teresa alternated blows to each of Kathy's round cheeks and soon a warm glow could be seen on her tan skin. About midway through the punishment Kathy propped herself up on her elbows and looked back at Teresa. Teresa's boobs were swaying with the motion of her arm and her mocha colored nipples were betraying a bit of arousal. Kathy was feeling sensations other than the pain in her bottom. Still on her elbows she arched her back and subtly spread her legs. Teresa laid on a few more and then decided that Kathy had been sufficiently punished. Grabbing a good handful of Kathy's hair, Teresa pulled her to a standing position, facing the crowd.

"Now go back to your strip club you sl*t and stay out of my life." Teresa ordered. She then turned Kathy to stage right and pushed her away. Kathy stumbled as her costume was still around her ankles. She stepped out the costume, then tried to pull her up pantyhose. When the hose contacted her red-hot cheeks the pain was too intense and Kathy left the hose just below them. Picking up her costume she walked off stage. Hands-on hips, head back and chest thrust out, Teresa watched triumphantly as the defeated Kathy left. In her battle, Teresa had completely forgotten that she was bare breasted with her panties at half-mast in front of 200 some people.

"Teresa dear. What a way to break into show business, but don't you think you're a bit overexposed?" Barbara called to her.

"Overexposed?" Teresa wondered, then realized what Barbara was talking about. Teresa covered her boobs with one arm while trying to pull her panties up with the other.

"Maybe you can use this." Barbara laughed as she threw Teresa's dress to her.

Teresa sn*tched up the dress and covered herself as best she could. She then scampered off stage in the opposite direction that Kathy took.

"Well Rhonda that was certainly worth the price of admission." Barbara chuckled. "Let's go have a drink." Then Barbara looked over to Michelle Smithson. Barbara stepped around Rhonda to confront Michelle face-to-face. "You know Michelle regarding that crack you made earlier, I would like nothing better than to warm that big bottom of yours, so be careful what you wish for." Then Barbara did something, which for Barbara Anderson, was most unusual. She gave the tip of Michelle's left breast the slightest flick with her finger. Shocked, Michelle covered her breast with her hand. Perhaps Barbara was finally getting in touch with her dominant side.

With that Barbara and Rhonda walked back to their table and Michelle went to find Teresa.

Author’s note: This was a story in response to a reader request that I include younger character in a story. As always I appreciate your comments and suggestions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to obo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 03:58 PM

Thanks again. Nice story. Liked the end with Barbara and Michelle hope the next story has a lot of sexual humiliation. The question is who gets humiliated
The Following User Says Thank You to very9look For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 06:36 PM

Default (New Story) Teresa Scalia: Main Street Mechanical Malfunction

Teresa Scalia: Main St. Mechanical Malfunctions

Kathy Benson sat in Roxanne Starr's office at the Gentleman's Club. Roxanne was seated behind her desk and the two of them were in a deep conversation.

"I really think it's time for me to change careers." Kathy told Roxanne. "I'm really interested in getting back into education. And there's a position open right here in town that I'm qualified for. I really don't want to relocate." Prior to her career as an exotic dancer and part-time magician's assistant, Kathy was a middle school phys ed teacher. And a favorite of Chad Anderson and Dominic Scalia Jr.

Roxanne paused and took this in for a moment. "If that's what you want to do, then you should go for it. You've always been a good employee for me and you'll always have a place with me."

"Thanks Roxanne, that's very sweet of you. One thing I'm a bit uncertain about is what to put on my resume for the time I've spent working for you. I can't very well put down exotic dancer, can I?" Kathy said with a bit of a chuckle.

"Why don't you simply put down that you were working in retail? After all for the last two months you've been clerking in the shop downtown." Roxanne had recently expanded her business ventures by opening a lingerie shop in the main business district of town. She also had become quite active with the Junior Chamber of Commerce. To be sure Roxanne still operated the Gentleman's Club, but the main street shop gave her an increased level of legitimacy in the business community.

"That's a great idea. I'll do that. Thank you Roxanne for all you've done for me." Kathy rose to leave and Roxanne stepped out from behind her desk. The two women gave each other a friendly hug and Kathy left the office.

As Roxanne walked back to her chair and sat down she thought "I hope this works out for her. She really is a sweet kid, but there are too many people in this town that know her history."

Flash forward two weeks, the scene is Principal Michelle Smithson's office. Michelle was at her desk skimming through a stack of resumes for the open phys ed instructor position at her school.

"My God this is tedious." Michelle thought. "All these dewy eyed, idealistic, babies fresh out of college. And I have to pick through the piles." Michelle picked up another resume from the stack and scanned the cover letter. "Finally somebody with some experience. And at this school!" Michelle read the cover letter more thoroughly, of course the name Kathy Benson meant nothing to her. Michelle folded back the cover letter to go over the accompanying resume. Kathy had created a very complete resume. So complete that she had included a picture of herself at the top. Michelle looked at the picture and was sure she had seen this woman someplace before. "Where have I seen her? I know I've seen this girl someplace, not at school, someplace else." Then it dawned on her. "Is this the little b*tch that Teresa fought with at the fundraiser?" Of course, Michelle was referring to the encounter Teresa Scalia had with Kathy Benson during the magician's act. The dustup had ended with both women divested of their clothes and Kathy bent over a table receiving a sound bare bottomed spanking from Teresa. Michelle picked up her phone and speed dialed Teresa.

"Hello Michelle what's going on?"

"Teresa I've got a question for you. I hate to bring up any bad memories, but do you know the name of that sleaze magician's assistant?"

"Sure I know her name. It's Kathy Benson. Although she may have a stage name for her stripper act, I don't know."

"Well sweetie, this will interest you. She's applied for a teaching position here at the school. Seems she was an education major and actually had one year’s experience here before I took over from old Ms. Abercrombie."

"She did teach one year at the school before she took up stripping, I can verify that. What did she put on her resume for the years she's been collecting dollar bills in her G string?"

"It says here she's been in retail."

"Retail!? What a joke! The only thing she's been selling is her ass. I'll give her credit that takes gall. I'm sure you'll just ignore her application."

"Oh Teresa there's no way I'd hire her. But you know I might just have her come in for an interview and have a little fun with her. You know string her along, build up her hopes and then knock the pins right out from underneath her and send her out the door."

"Michelle you are wicked. I'd love to listen in on this."

"I tell you what, I'll schedule the interview and you can hide in the coat closet while I talk to her. You just have to promise to be quiet and not laugh out loud until I'm done with her. Deal?"

"You're on my dear, just let me know time and date."

Both Michelle and Teresa smiled with more than a touch of evil pleasure in what they had planned for Kathy Benson.

A few days later Teresa Scalia walked in to Michelle Smithson's office.

"Oh Teresa this is going to be fun. The little skank should be here any moment. I've got a chair for you in the closet. You can keep the door cracked, but don't let her hear you make any sound."

Teresa looked at the set up and smiled with glee. She would be located to Michelle's left and directly behind her. And would be able to see Kathy Benson's reaction to Michelle's interview.

"Michelle this will be perfect." said Teresa.

The desk intercom buzzed and Michelle answered. "Yes, what is it?"

"Your 2 PM interview is here." replied Michelle's secretary.

Motioning to Teresa to conceal herself in the closet, Michelle told the secretary to show the interviewee in. Teresa was just closing the closet door when Michelle's office door opened and Kathy Benson walked in. Kathy was looking very professional wearing a fitted black pantsuit with a mint green blouse under the coat.

"Good afternoon Principal Smithson. My name is Kathy Benson and thank you for this opportunity to meet with you." Kathy greeted Michelle.

"Thank you for coming in Ms. Benson. Your resume seems quite complete. I've a few questions for you regarding your background in education."

A rather normal interview ensued for the next fifteen minutes. Teresa was becoming quite bored cooped up in the closet. Then the subject came to work experience.

"According to your documentation you were actively teaching for a year and then for the past two years you were engaged in retail sales. Why did you leave our school?" Michelle queried.

Kathy thought carefully about a response. She assumed that Michelle knew nothing about the incident at the swimming pool with Teresa and Barbara Anderson during her first year of teaching. She also wanted to maintain a degree of vagueness regarding her "retail experience".

"I enjoyed my first year teaching, but I plunged right into the field after college. I thought I needed to do some other things to broaden my experience." Kathy thought she was being very convincing.

"I see" said Michelle. "What exactly were your responsibilities while you were working in retail?"

Kathy squirmed uncomfortably in her chair, crossing and recrossing her legs trying to come up with a satisfactory response. Meanwhile from her vantage point in the closet, Teresa broke into a grin at seeing Kathy under the gun.

"Most of my responsibilities were delivering goods and services." Kathy said succinctly.

"Could you be more specific please. Exactly what types of goods and services did you provide?" Michelle asked.

"I, oh, oh" Kathy was struggling for an answer and then remembered her time in the lingerie shop. "I was a sales clerk in the Smart Shop lingerie store on Main Street." Kathy mentally breathed a sigh of relief thinking her response would satisfy Michelle. Michelle was enjoying Kathy's discomfort and was ready to press on.

"You were at the Smart Shop for two years?" Michelle questioned, beginning to sound like a prosecuting attorney. "I know for a fact that store has only been open for four or five months." Teresa suppressed a giggle as she knew Michelle was heading in for the kill.

Kathy was really beginning to get nervous about being caught in a lie. "Well I might have my dates somewhat confused I guess."

Michelle rose from her chair and stepped around to the front of her desk directly in front of the seated Kathy. Crossing her arms over her chest, Michelle gave Kathy a stern look.

"Ms. Benson let's cut through all the crap. I know very well what you been doing for the past two years. Which is basically prostituting yourself. And if you think for a minute I would hire a stripper to be an educator in my school you are beyond delusional. You made the choice, now live with it. You'll never get a job in education again."

Kathy was shocked. She now realized that Michelle had done nothing but string her along so she could humiliate her. She rose from her chair. As she stood up Teresa walked out of the closet laughing.

"You foolish little twit. How naïve can you be. And you have the audacity to try to influence young minds after showing your bare assets to the world."

Shocked by Teresa's sudden appearance Kathy had a flash of memories from the magic show and how Teresa had punished her. Kathy's hands instinctively flew to her backside and covered her cute tush. Kathy didn't know what to say. She was caught in a lie and told that her aspirations to return to education were futile. Her future was destined to be on the stage in a G string. Michelle grabbed Kathy's upper arm and pushed her towards the door.

"To use the common vernacular of your profession, regarding your future as a teacher, you're fucked. Now I suggest you get out of my office and go back to your bar. Collect a few dollar bills while you're at it." Michelle mocked.

Kathy resented Michelle's mocking tone and shove towards the door. She pulled her arm away from Michelle's grasp lightly brushing her lower arm across Michelle's face.

"Don't you dare strike me!" said Michelle. With that Michelle came around with a roundhouse right hand slap fully on Kathy's left cheek. Teresa hurried around the desk to assist Michelle if needed. Stunned by the blow and seeing that she was at a distinct disadvantage Kathy made for the door. As she left she turned and gave a parting remark.

"I may not be an educator ever again, but I've learned today who the real b*tches are. Thanks for the enlightenment." With that Kathy left the office in tears.

Tearfully Kathy related all the events to a very sympathetic Roxanne. She comforted Kathy as best she could and told her that she could continue working in the shop if she wished or could return to dancing, where the money was much better than salesgirl wages. Kathy determined that her dancing days were behind her and chose to stay at the shop. One thing about Roxanne Starr was that she was extremely loyal to her employees and would not forget the wrong that Michelle Smithson had committed. It was just a matter time before Roxanne would have an opportunity for some payback. That opportunity presented itself more quickly than Roxanne could've hoped.

Michelle Smithson's middle school, in partnership with the Main Street merchants, was kicking off the new school year with a food drive to benefit the local food pantry. The collection point was a van bodied straight truck parked in the Main Street business district. The final day of the drive was to include a brief performance by the middle school marching band complete with cheerleaders and this year's football team. The goal was to fill the truck completely. Of course, Michelle oversaw the entire operation. She stationed herself near the truck to be sure that things were correctly packed and the goal was met.

Meanwhile inside the Smart Shop, Roxanne, Kathy, and Maria Ramirez were going over the inventory. “I think I'm ready for a break. Anyone want to go out and see how the food truck is doing?" asked Roxanne.

"Sure I'll go." said Kathy. "You mind watching the store by yourself Maria?"

"No problem go-ahead it's been slow anyway. And this job is just about done." Maria replied.

Roxanne and Kathy went through the front door of the shop. Both women were dressed casually. Jeans and blouses were the order of the day. Truth be told Roxanne outfit was little more flamboyant. She sported a tight pair of skinny jeans complete with knee-high boots. The collection truck was parked directly in front of the Smart Shop's entrance.

Main street had been blocked off and the marching band was struggling through one of their repertoire of marches. The football team was assembled on the other side of the street. There was a good crowd gathering for the finale of the food drive. Quite possibly more than 200. The two ladies walked around to the rear of the truck so they could see inside the cargo area. The truck was equipped with a powered liftgate. Items could be loaded onto the platform and then lifted vertically to the level of the truck bed. The gate then folded vertically in transport position for when the truck was on the road. This liftgate will figure significantly in events to come. Michelle had her back to the sidewalk as Roxanne and Kathy came around the end of the truck. Kathy spotted Michelle immediately. "Roxanne, that's Principal Smithson over there." Kathy gestured toward her and stopped in her tracks. Roxanne took a moment to look over the woman who had so cruelly hurt her employee. That day Michelle was wearing an ankle length formfitting blue/gray sundress. The cut of the dress closely followed her curves from her bust over her waist and down her generous hips. Over the sundress Michelle wore a slightly faded waist length denim jacket. Michelle's strawberry blond hair fell naturally to her shoulders. Roxanne could see that Principal Smithson was well filled out in the derrière department and was postulating on her bust line.

"So that's the high and mighty administrator" thought Roxanne. "She certainly is a curvy thing." Roxanne looked to Kathy and said "Come on let's take a look in the truck. Don't worry about her." The ladies then walked around directly behind the truck to view the contents. Michelle was still facing away from them and did not know of their presence. Michelle was finishing a conversation with the parents of one of her students when she heard someone call out.

"Michelle, hello!" Michelle looked to her left and saw her friend and confidant Teresa Scalia and her husband walking up to her. When Kathy saw Teresa she froze. Memories flooded back of their conflict during the magic show. A reaction to the stinging recollection she had of Teresa.

"Roxanne that's Teresa Scalia." Kathy whispered.

"Oh I know Mrs. Scalia very well, don't worry about her." Roxanne replied.

Teresa and Michelle engaged in some small talk while Dominic stood by. Teresa looked over Michelle's shoulder and spotted Roxanne and Kathy. "Don't look now Michelle, but right behind you is that little tramp Kathy Benson and her equally sleazy employer Roxanne Starr."

"You don't say" coyly said Michelle as she made a slow turn.

"I don't know why they're here. Let's send them on their way. We don't need them sullying this event." Teresa suggested. Michelle and Teresa took a step towards Roxanne and Kathy, but Teresa was stopped short when Dominic grasped her arm.

"Not this time my proud beauty. You're not starting anything today. We're leaving now." Dominic said with a confident authority. With a firm grip on Teresa's upper arm he hauled her away from the truck towards the parking area.
"Let me go Dominic!" Teresa protested. Dominic was having none of it, made no verbal reply to Teresa's complaints and continued to take her back to the parking lot and away from the scene. "I'll call you later." Teresa called out as she departed.

Michelle was a bit taken aback at Dominic's actions. However, she decided that strippers and strip club owners did not belong at her event and she was going to take some corrective action. She walked directly to Kathy and Roxanne. "Might I ask what you two are doing here?" Michelle said.

"Just checking out how the donations were adding up. As if I need to provide you with any explanation." Roxanne countered as she stepped forward to confront Michelle. With her high-heeled boots Roxanne was close to 5'10" tall, considerably taller than Michelle who was lucky to make 5' 6" in her wedge sandals.

"I really don't think we need your type around here. So why don't you go back to your sleazy little bar and take care of your derelict patrons. And take your little girlfriend with you."

Roxanne really took exception to the crack about her sleazy little bar. She took a couple steps forward and got right into Michelle's face. So close in fact Michelle was forced to step back. While moving backward she stepped over the corner of the liftgate and slightly straddled it. Roxanne followed her maintaining a close confrontation. Michelle held her ground and both women engaged in a heated argument.

"Don't call my business a sleazy little bar. I run a good establishment and I don't need pompous middle school administrators running it down." fumed Roxanne.

"Pompous administrator! Some nerve coming from someone who is just a short step above a bawdy house madam." Michelle retorted.

Roxanne and Michele's heated discussion did not go unnoticed. People began assembling around the two women. Keeping a respectful distance while staying close enough to listen to the verbal battle. Before long the crowd had encircled the area at the rear of the truck. Both women were becoming more agitated while the argument continued. Both held their ground and refused to back down from one another. All the while Kathy stayed in the background not knowing what to do but wanting to support Roxanne. That was when she noticed Michelle's position straddling the corner of the liftgate. Stepping around to the driver side of the truck box Kathy found the control panel for the gate. The controls were quite simple, there was one button for UP, one button for DOWN, one button for STORE. Kathy pressed the button for UP. The hydraulic pump came on and the lift started up. As Kathy had hoped the corner of the gate came right up under the hem at the back of Michelle's dress. Fully engaged in her argument with Roxanne, Michelle had no clue what was going on. Kathy allowed the gate to raise a few inches and then stopped. She didn't want to tip off Michelle too quickly. Kathy let them argue for a bit longer then engaged the lift again. This time the dress fabric securely hooked on the corner of the metal gate. Michelle was deep into verbally assaulting Roxanne with yet another creative insult when she felt an unusual tightness in her dress. Feeling the fabric slide against her ankles Michelle saw that the hem was raising. She suddenly stopped arguing with Roxanne and looked incredulously at her rising hemline. The ankle-length hem was slowly rising and was nearly to her knees. Roxanne saw Michelle's predicament and looked past her to see Kathy giving her the thumbs up. Roxanne couldn't resist a jibe at her foe. "Why Ms. Principal, are you having a wardrobe issue?" Roxanne said sarcastically.

Michelle shot a look at Roxanne loaded with razor sharp daggers but made made no comment as she was trying to free herself. Reaching down with both hands she grabbed the hem of her dress in an attempt to hold it down. Of course she couldn't resist the lifting power of the gate. The gathered crowd was enjoying every moment. The women especially were enjoying the sight of the haughty principal losing her composure. Roxanne Starr was enjoying the show as well and laughing heartily at Michelle's predicament. Kathy, manning the controls, was laughing and enjoying the show too.

Having no success keeping her dress down in front Michelle reached behind her feeling for whatever it was causing her problem. Blindly flailing with her hands, she had no success. By now the hemline was well above the knee exposing Principal Smithson's firm and slightly thick thighs.

"Good God somebody help me!" Michelle cried out. Of course absolutely no help was forthcoming as Michelle's only ally, Teresa Scalia, had been forcibly removed from the area by her husband. Having no luck with blind groping, she pivoted to her right. Now facing the liftgate she got both hands on her rapidly ascending dress and frantically tried to free it. The dress material was firmly hooked on the corner chain cleat. Michelle bent her knees and pulled with all her might. Her dress was now just below the swell of her very ample derrière. By now the marching band and the football team had joined the spectators. The football team especially enjoyed the show that was being put on. Suddenly the upward motion of the lift stopped. What had happened was the lift bed was now level with the bed of the truck and at the end of its vertical travel.

For a brief moment Michelle felt a little relief "Oh thank God it's not moving. Maybe I can get myself unhooked now."

Kathy saw that the liftgate had stopped moving. She also saw that Michelle was feverishly working on freeing herself. Kathy had one other button to push on the control panel. Unsure what its function was Kathy went ahead and pushed the STORE button. Unwittingly Kathy had put into motion Michelle's final comeuppance. The STORE function was to raise the gate from the horizontal position to vertical, hinging on the truck bed. This of course would take Michelle's wardrobe to new heights.

"Oh no!" Michelle felt the gate begin to rise again even more rapidly than before. The dress fabric was tight across Michelle's derrière as she pulled back trying to resist. Her dress was sliding through her hands. Michelle could maintain her modesty no longer as the rear hem quickly slipped over her bottom up to the small of her back. The entire football team and several of the other spectators let out a cheer as Michelle's ample bottom clad in dark violet silk trimmed with white lace bikini panties came into view. She let go of her ever rising dress and try to cover herself with her hands. As the dress continued its vertical climb the snuggly fitted bodice was turning inside out and straining to fit over Michelle's large bust. Michelle's arms were forced above her head as her dress and jacket were pulled up. The dress material and jacket were over Michelle's head blocking her vision and her arms were trapped above her head. The gate reached its apex and stopped. There Principal Smithson was, virtually trapped and nearly stripped by a mechanical device. Michelle struggled to pull her arms free. She pulled to the right and to the left. Her arms began to slip out of her jacket. Michelle was still being held by the bunched fabric of the bodice. Truth be told it was Michelle's big boobs that were holding things up. Feeling the opportunity to free herself Michelle pulled with more force and took a step backwards. The bodice began to peel off catching the underwire of her bra. Michelle gave one last pull for freedom. Her arms and head came out from underneath the fabric and Michelle stumbled backwards a few steps. The spectators gave another cheer at the site of the now completely dis-dressed school administrator. More than a few of the men in the crowd and the entire football team were enjoying the sight they had been given. Namely Michelle Smithson in nothing more than her bra and panties. Her tan skin was indeed quite flawless. Michelle's strong legs and thighs blended well into her round and voluptuous derrière. Which was given a bit of a boost by her wedge sandals. Michelle's matching violet and lace bra had suffered a bit of a relocation. The force of the bodice peeling over the bra had pushed the cups partially up Michelle's boobs. A shocked Michelle looked up at her sundress hanging from the corner of the liftgate.

"My dress, it can't be. Why then I must be...." thought Michelle who then took stock in her now changed appearance. She looked down to see nothing more than her exposed lingerie. Seeing that her bra had been pushed up on her breasts she quickly used both hands to pull the cups back down to the proper position.

Roxanne took a few steps closer to Michelle, put her hands on her hips and gave Michelle a long appraising look up and down. "Why Ms. Smithson should you ever decide to change careers I think I could find something for you to do at my club." Roxanne mocked.

Michelle spun around to face the mocking strip club owner. It was then she noticed that she was surrounded by a laughing and jeering crowd. She instinctively crouched and attempted to cover herself with her arms.

"All these people laughing at me!" Michelle thought. "I need to get out of here now." Michelle dashed from the truck toward the sidewalk giving everyone a nice look at her bouncing boobs and derrière. The crowd did not readily part for the underdressed principal. Michelle tried to force her way through several locations unsuccessfully. Observing all of this Roxanne decided it was time to really take matters into her own hands. Michelle was again trying to push her way through the crowd when she felt someone grab her left wrist. She turned to see Roxanne.

"Let go of me! " Michelle yelled as Roxanne pulled her away from the phalanx of spectators.

"Ms. Smithson I think it's time for you to experience some old-school discipline." Roxanne said. Roxanne then started dragging the very resistant Michelle off the street towards the curb. Michelle fought back as best she could pulling against the physically superior Roxanne. "Would you excuse us please." Roxanne said to the spectators gathered on the grassy part of the parking. The folks readily moved out of Roxanne's path. As they parted Roxanne's destination was revealed. Namely one of the several park benches that were distributed on both sides of the Main Street. Michelle did not know exactly what Roxanne had in mind with old-school discipline, but when she saw that she was being taken to the bench a distinct fear erupted.

"She can't! She wouldn't dare! I can't let this happen!" Michelle thought. Michelle fought even harder trying to dig her heels into the grass and break Roxanne's hold on her. She even went so far as completely squat with her pantied derrière sliding on the grass. As they got to the bench Michelle stood straight and tried to connect with an openhanded slap. Roxanne adroitly avoided the slap and was a little amused that Michelle would try that.

"Now that is going cost you, honey." With that Roxanne sat down on the bench and pulled Michelle down across her lap. Michelle kicked and squirmed and Roxanne had to use both arms to hold her in place. Kathy had been close throughout. Roxanne enlisted her for some help. "Kathy would you care to do the honors?"

"It would be my pleasure Roxanne." Kathy responded. Kathy then leaned down close to Michelle's ear and whispered "This is what I owe you for that interview. I hope you enjoy it"

"You can go to hell." Michelle said vehemently.

"Let the games begin!" Roxanne announced to the crowd. Kathy then raised her hand, paused for effect, then delivered a good spank to Michelle's plump butt. Michelle gritted her teeth and said nothing but continued to struggle. Kathy continued to lay on spanks on Michelle's silk covered bottom. After a good dozen had been delivered, Kathy stopped. Michelle ceased her struggles and lay still, her arms still held tight by Roxanne.

"Maybe they're finished and they'll let me go." Michelle thought. "My butts burning as it is."

Roxanne thought for a moment and said to Kathy "Let's up the ante, shall we?" Roxanne gave Kathy an obvious glance towards Michelle's panties.

"Capital idea Roxanne." Kathy said with enthusiasm.

"Up the ante? What does she mean?" Michelle thought. Michelle lay still and looked straight ahead not knowing what to expect. Then she felt something touch her near the waistband of her panties. What Michelle felt was Kathy's fingers slipping under the waistband. Michelle looked back in horror as you watch Kathy take down her panties.

"Not my panties! She can't!" Michelle thought frantically.

Kathy pulled the panties down over the full part of Michelle's buttocks and then slid them to her upper thighs. Michelle's tan skin was definitely showing a red hue.

"Thank you Kathy, I think I'll take a turn now." said Roxanne.

"Oh no." Michelle thought despondently.

"Just a second please, there's one other thing I'd like to do if you don't mind." Kathy said Roxanne.

"Please go right ahead Ms. Benson." Roxanne said. The two women had really taken a condescending tone.

"One other thing? What the hell does she have in mind?" Michelle pondered.

Kathy then turned her attention to Michelle's bra. Pulling back on the elastic at the rear closure, Kathy let it snap Michelle's back with a little force.

"Stop it you b*tch! Leave that alone." Michelle protested and resumed her struggles.

"Now, now, now, such bad language." Kathy scolded. Then she unhooked Michelle's bra and slipped the straps over her shoulders. "She's all yours, Ms. Starr." Kathy said to Roxanne.

"Why thank you Ms. Benson." Now it was Roxanne's turn. Michelle's right butt cheek received a hard slap from Roxanne. Roxanne's hand lingered on Michelle's butt for a moment and gave a quick caress. Then Roxanne resumed in earnest. Loud cracks could be heard as Michelle's bottom took the punishment. The only spanking previous to this that Michelle had experienced was at the hands of Barbara Anderson. Although painful, Kathy Benson's applications were barely the equal. What Michelle was experiencing now was nothing like she'd ever experienced before. Roxanne was not only forceful but skilled in the application.

Michelle could struggle no longer and lay still across Roxanne's lap. Roxanne released her arms, but continued raining spanks down on Michelle. Michelle raised herself to her elbows and grunted with each spank. Her head would drop and then raise and then she would turn to try to see her punisher. Michelle's ass was now taking on a red glow from her hips across her butt cheeks to her upper thighs as Roxanne was an even distributor of spanks.

Michelle had given up and was submitting to Roxanne. She could no longer fight against the superior woman. Strange and new thoughts were swirling in Michelle's head. What was most difficult for her was accepting the fact that she could be bested. Previously Barbara Anderson had ambushed her, but Michelle got her revenge later and was confident Barbara was no longer any threat. This woman was different not only physically superior she had a confidence that Michelle found not only irresistible but arousing as well.

Roxanne ceased the punishment of Michelle's ass. Her left hand lightly rubbing one cheek then the other while her right hand caressed the backs of Michelle's thighs.

"I think Ms. Smithson has had enough for today." Roxanne said to Kathy. Roxanne gripped Michelle's upper arm and guided her from across her lap. As she rose to a standing position Michelle's bra fell off the ground exposing her round breasts with light brown areola and fully erect gumdrop nipples. Michelle's hands flew to her abused bottom for some soothing rubs.

Roxanne stood next to Michelle put a hand on her bottom and leaned close to whisper in her ear. "Now what just happened here is for what you did to Kathy. But I do think you did enjoy it. And if I'm right look me up sometime. It could be enjoyable for both of us." Roxanne gave Michelle's bottom a couple gentle pats and then look to Kathy. "Ms. Benson our work is done. Shall we go?"

"By all means Ms. Starr." Kathy replied as he gave each other a high five. Both women walked off arm in arm leaving Michelle standing at the bench. Michelle watched them walk off and regain some of her senses. She ceased her ministrations to her spanked butt and pulled up her panties that had gathered at her ankles. She then picked her bra up off the ground and covered her breasts, holding the bra on with one arm.

"Hey Ms. Smithson you may be able to use this." Someone from the crowd called out as her denim jacket landed at her feet. Michelle picked up the jacket and used it to cover her lower half tying the arms to secure it. She then looked around with contempt and all those who had witnessed her humiliation. She ran a few fingers through her hair, straightened her back, pushed her chest out and walked through the crowd to her parked car. All the while thinking about Roxanne Starr.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to obo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2016, 02:18 PM

Thanks for the next chapter. How about Barbara's friend Rhonda becoming the victim of Michelle's budding lesbian desires.Thanks again

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s