uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2019, 03:39 PM

very9look-

You have Kathy Bates on the brain! My character is Kathy Benson, who would look one hell of a lot better in skin tight white ski pants than the aforementioned Ms. Bates.

I'm just giving you a bad time. I'll think about this scenario and where I could go with it.

Thanks for the suggestion,

obo
Old 12-02-2019, 03:08 PM

Sorry about Bates vs Benson it must be a bad habit like smoking...Think this story would be quite sexy...one does not know what an empowered Michelle is now capable of doing
The Following User Says Thank You to very9look For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 12:07 PM

Default Story Idea

Was thinking about a story that takes place at an exclusive tennis club.Michele tells Teresa about the fun she had with Barbara Anderson.She urges her to dominate her rival telling Teresa that once you get her over your knee she’s all yours.Both girls plot to have Barbara and Teresa have a grudge Tennis match little does the blond housewife know what she’s in for at the hands of that evil b*tch Teresa...and as a an added feature Kathy Benson works at the club wearing a pair of sexy short shorts as a waitress . Michele has had her eye on her ever since her lesbian romp with Roxanne...what do you think. Miss your stories. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to very9look For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2020, 02:08 PM

Default Story idea

Thanks for the suggestion. I've been talking to another reader about a story idea and I may have something I can run with. This will be an episode where Teresa will be getting some well-deserved attention. And I will introduce a new character. Jenna and Barbara play a significant role as well. That being said, dear readers, don't hold your breath. I've got several irons in the fire, so to speak, and it may be some time before I get this story completed.

As always, I really appreciate your comments and suggestions. Makes me think I may be doing something right. Something I just thought of. Can you readers suggest other authors who write in a genre as what I write. Catfights, stripping, mild humiliation? I'd like to read what others have created on this subject.

obo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2020, 04:28 PM

Sounds like Teresa has a new rival....if you go to literotica theirs a new story involving catfight stripping spanking and humiliation. “Sarah’s catfight adventures”. It’s worth a look
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to very9look For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2020, 03:02 PM

Another catfight storyboard with contributions heading back years - google 'Seakings Femfight'
The Following User Says Thank You to duffs67 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2020, 12:25 PM

Love that stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyraker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2020, 01:21 PM

Default Story progress

Thanks for the interest. I've got a good start writing several pages of background. I should be writing again soon when time allows. Thanks for being patient.

obo
Old 01-06-2021, 05:40 PM

Default Great news!

Hope to read more soon!
Old 01-27-2021, 06:55 PM

Default Teresa Scalia: Teresa's Exotic Encounter

Teresa Scalia: Teresa’s Exotic Encounter

It was late summer and Barbara Anderson had a real estate appointment that afternoon. Barbara’s sales territory was usually confined to her hometown; however, her agency handled this particular commercial property in a town about 15 miles distant. Her arrival at the site, approximately half hour before the scheduled appointment, gave Barbara time to make a quick visual inspection of the property. She had only read the printed description of the listing. The property had been a restaurant and was still fully equipped to do that business. The dining room would require some updating as the potential buyer saw fit. Finishing her inspection, Barbara watched from inside the storefront, through the plate glass window, for her appointment to arrive. Barbara’s attire for the day was all business. A navy blue suit with light blue blouse. Her skirt was a conservative inch above the knee but was sufficiently tailored to highlight the curves of Barbara’s hips and derrière. She wore suntan colored hose and matching blue heels. Her hair was done up in a French twist. Barbara’s look was all professional and business with just a dash of sexy.

Looking over the notes on the property and the potential buyer, Barbara had some thoughts.

“Miya Khatri, hmmmm, that’s an exotic sounding name.” Barbara thought.

Glancing up from her notes Barbara observed a silver Mercedes coupe pull into the curb in front of the property. Looking over the roof of the car to the far side Barbara saw the driver side door open. Out stepped a tall woman clad all in white. A sharp contrast to her raven black hair. Said hair was tied in the back in a simple ponytail and as Barbara saw when the driver stood away from the car, the thick ebony train reached to her waist.

Barbara made a quick, mental assessment as she watched her appointment walk up to the door.

“Tall, she must be 5’10” or 11”, and that hair. Copper colored skin, that explains something given her name. She must be Indian or Pakistani.”

Miya Khatri made her way to the front door and was met by Barbara.

“Ms. Khatri? I’m Barbara Anderson. I’m the agent for this property.” Barbara said as she extended her hand.

“Very nice to meet you, I’m Miya Khatri.”

As she extended her hand to receive Barbara’s handshake, Miya’s unbuttoned lightweight white jacket fell open. Barbara took more than a passing glance at Miya’s bust line and observed that Ms. Khatri was very well endowed and was braless under the tank top. Just a hint of a nipple was showing, pushing on the white cotton fabric and Barbara was sure she could see just a shadow of a dark brown areole. Pulling herself away from admiring Miya’s full and round breasts, Barbara took note of the other pieces of Miya’s attire. She was wearing a tight pair of white skinny jeans that were extremely flattering to her curvy hips and full thighs. With white leather, ankle high boots to complete the ensemble.

Barbara’s visual inspection of Miya’s boobs did not go unnoticed.

Miya thought to herself “Well, this woman is certainly checking me out. Isn’t she?”

Barbara was having some thoughts of her own “This Miya Khatri is certainly an exotic beauty. And that bronze skin against the white of her outfit, very attractive.”

Barbara was certainly accurate in her first impression. Miya Khatri was indeed a beauty with large expressive brown eyes, high cheekbones, and full lips. She wore a minimum of makeup, just enough to highlight her natural assets. Tall with a regal bearing, Miya was also blessed with an outstanding body. Full bosom and wide, but not too wide, hips with an ass that could be the rival of Teresa Scalia’s famed derrière.

“Shall we take a look at the property?” Barbara invited as she turned and walked into the building. Now it was Miya Khatri’s turn to make some physical assessments.

“This was unexpected. Very cute blonde real estate agent.” Miya thought as she watched Barbara from behind. “Healthy tan and very nice legs. And that skirt certainly flatters her bottom.”

The women toured the features of the business. Bar area, dining room, and of course the kitchen and food prep facilities. There were a few questions from Miya, nothing that Barbara could not readily answer. In the upper level of the business was an apartment. Barbara led Miya to the steep, narrow staircase access. Barbara took the lead with Miya enjoying the sway of Barbara’s bottom as she climbed the stairs. They did a quick tour of the one-bedroom apartment. Returning to the dining area Barbara offered to have a seat.

“Let’s have a seat and go over any more questions you may have.” Barbara said.

Miya took a seat and Barbara sat directly across from her. Feeling confident that she had this sale in the bag’ Barbara relaxed. She unbuttoned her suit jacket and sat back in the chair with one arm hooked over the back. Unconsciously, or perhaps consciously, gave a subtle arch to her back and pushed her chest forward. Barbara crossed her legs; her skirt rode up a few inches past her knee and she made no attempt to correct that.

“I do believe she’s vamping me.” Miya thought, somewhat amused. “Interesting, let’s see how she reacts.” Miya slipped off her own jacket and d****d it over the chair. As Miya relaxed in the chair Barbara got a clear view of her round boobs contained only by the white cotton tank top.

Barbara gave Miya’s impressive rack a long, nearly rude look. The tank top allowed just the slightest cleavage. However, the fabric was very fine in texture and was stretched over her bust line. Obviously braless, Miya’s breasts showed little if any sag. Her dark brown areoles were a shadow beneath the fabric. And her nipples were just barely pushing the fabric.

“Oh my goodness! Her boobs are perfect. I wonder if they’re hers or she’s had some work done?” Barbara pondered.

Miya was tempted to remind Barbara that her face was “up here”. But took no offense as she was now curious about the blonde real estate agent and what her preferences might be. Miya’s instincts were leading her in the right direction.

“Ms. Anderson?”

Miya’s question jolted Barbara from her visual fixation on Ms. Khatri’s impressive chest.

“Oh, oh excuse me Ms. Khatri. I was distracted.” Replied a slightly flustered Barbara. A hint of a rosy blush crossed Barbara’s face. Gaining her composure Barbara quickly sat up in her chair, recrossed her legs high on the thigh giving her nether regions a subtle rub. Again, oblivious to the fact that her skirt had ridden up another few inches. A welcome development as far as Miya Khatri was concerned as she was enjoying Barbara’s shapely gams. Maintaining a poker face, Miya gave no visual indication of what she was feeling about Barbara. Mentally she was grinning as she saw what could be a potential conquest.

The two women went over the final details of the transaction. Miya purchased the property and wrote a check for the entire amount. Barbara was rather nonplussed that this would be a cash sale with no financing involved.

“I think this is the first cash sale I’ve ever been involved with. I’ll have to hold the title until the check clears. I hope you understand.” Barbara explained.”

“No problem at all. I can assure you the check is good. Just let me know when I can pick up the title and I can take it from there.”

Miya thought for a moment and decided to make a subtle inquiry.

“Do you live here in Baxter?” Miya asked Barbara.

“No, I live about 15 miles from here in Middleport.”

“Really! I have a very good friend from my college days that lives in Middleport. Do you know Jenna Myers?”

Completely taken by surprise with this information, Barbara paused for a moment.

“Jenna Myers! She knows Jenna! What do I do? Do I admit I know her? Or do I lie about it?” A startled Barbara thought. Of course, Barbara knows, and has known, Jenna Myers on a couple occasions. One on a secluded beach, in a heated tryst, and the other in the oil wrestling ring, stripped and over Jenna’s lap receiving a crisp spanking. Barbara opted for deception.

“No, I don’t believe I know her. What does she do?” Barbara replied.

“Jenna works in the entertainment industry, last time I talked to her. We haven’t spoken in a few months.” Miya knew full well that Jenna had been working as a dancer. The entertainment industry sounded a bit more cultured.

“No, I don’t think I know her.” Barbara said casually, fervently hoping that that would put an end to the inquiries on Ms. Myers.

The documents were signed and the deal was closed. The women left the business and Barbara locked the front door. A final handshake. Miya took Barbara’s hand in both of hers and extended what was meant to be a simple business handshake. She looked directly into Barbara’s eyes while cupping her hands over hers. The handshake ended and Miya walked to her car with her jacket over one shoulder. Barbara got one last look at Miya’s luscious bottom packed into those white jeans. Miya opened the car door and, before she got in, looked back at Barbara.

Miya gave a flirtatious wave and said “Bye.”

Firing up the Mercedes, she drove off. Barbara let a huge sigh of relief as she watched the Mercedes head down the street. Happy that she made the sale, Barbara was also troubled that Miya and Jenna knew each other. What would happen if they talk to each other? And what would Jenna share with her about their history. Additionally, Barbara was having a few concerns about her attraction to the dusky Ms. Khatri. Rest assured, Barbara Anderson was indeed heterosexual. She was a completely faithful wife so far as other men were concerned. Her past encounters, firstly with Teresa Scalia and then later with Michelle Smithson, uncovered some dormant attractions to women. Conflicted about these feelings as she was, it did not prevent her from acting upon them when the opportunity arose. As was the case with Jenna on the secluded island.

Some background on Ms. Miya Khatri is in order. Born in the United States, she’s from a wealthy Indian family. This was old money that went back to the time when India was a British colony. Her parents immigrated to the United States shortly after they were married and financed by their families both parents achieved PhD’s. Miya was raised in an academic environment. But this daughter had no interest in pursuing an advanced academic career. When she earned her bachelor’s degree, she informed her parents that it was time to do more than study and wanted to experience life. Her parents were quite accommodating and continued to provide her with very generous financial support. Even when Miya came out to them as lesbian. Miya and Jenna had met during their college days and for a short time were lovers. They had maintained a friendship over the years.

In a few short weeks, the necessary updating had been done to the restaurant and Miya was preparing for grand opening. She decided she would give her friend Jenna call and invite her over.

“Jenna, it’s Miya Khatri. How are you?”

“Miya! Oh my gosh it’s good to hear from you. How long has it been?”

The two women spent the next several minutes catching up on what had been going on with their lives. Miya related that she had purchased the property and was opening a restaurant. She also happened to mention the real estate agent was from the same town as Jenna.

“She was a very cute blonde, in her early 30s. Dynamite legs and a very cute bottom. She was wearing a wedding ring, but I swear she was certainly giving me the once over.” Miya related.

“You remember her name by chance?” The wheels were turning in Jenna’s brain.

“Yes, I’ve got her business card right here. Just a second. Here it is. Her name is Barbara Anderson.”

“Oh my God!” Jenna laughed. “I certainly do know Mrs. Anderson. And I have no doubt she was checking you out.” Jenna then went on to give Miya a complete briefing on Jenna’s past encounters with Barbara. After listening to Jenna’s report on her experiences with Barbara Anderson, Miya was intrigued.

“Jenna you are terrible!” Miya exclaimed. “You spanked her in public? I don’t believe it!”

“Yes, I did, but I wished I hadn’t. I was pretty much under orders from my boss.” Jenna explained to Miya the situation at the oil wrestling event. “Barbara had gotten into a catfight with another housewife. We just upped the ante on them both to make a better show. That other housewife, Teresa Scalia, is a real diva. She truly deserved everything she got. A girl I work with, Maria, has tangled with her in the past. I still have a little remorse over what happened to Barbara”.

Miya was now beginning to hatch a plot in her head. Something that would be enjoyable for both her and Jenna.

“Jenna, why don’t you have a makeup date with Barbara? Mend some fences with her so to speak.” Miya proposed.

“What do you have in mind? I get the feeling there’s something devious going on here.” said Jenna with a bit of a snicker.

“Well, what I have in mind is that the afternoon of the opening you and Barbara can come over here, do some shopping in the Main Street shops, then perhaps some wine tasting. After that you two can have a nice dinner here and we’ll see what develops.”

“And what exactly would you like to develop?” Jenna queried.

“Oh, perhaps a more in-depth connection with my real estate agent. If she’s all you say she is.” Miya said seductively.

“This does sound like fun, you devil. Okay I’ll call Barbara and be my diplomatic best. I’ll let you know how things turn out.”

And with that, the plan was hatched. Now it was up to Jenna to convince a sure to be a reluctant and resentful Barbara.

From the kitchen counter the distinctive tone of Barbara’s cell phone announced an incoming call. Barbara, along with husband Mark and son Chad, were in the adjoining family room. The boys thoroughly enthralled with the Sunday night football game and Barbara enjoying a favorite book. Hearing the phone, Barbara marked her place and set the book down on an end table. Retrieving the phone from the counter Barbara looked at the incoming number and did not recognize it.

“Good Lord I hope this isn’t another extended car warranty sales pitch.” Barbara thought. “Hello, this is Barbara.”

“Hi Barbara. This is Jenna Myers. How have you been?” Said Jenna very breezily.

“Who? Jenna Myers! Why are you calling me? I can’t imagine I’d have anything to say to you.” Barbara said in a hushed voice as she put her hand over her mouth and some distance between herself and the family room. She certainly did not want her husband hearing any of this particular conversation.

“Now please Barbara hear me out. I want to make amends with you. I am so, so, sorry about what happened at the oil wrestling show. Roxanne made me do that to you. I had no choice, or I would lose my job. I’ve been filled with guilt ever since.”

“Your remorse is commendable. I’ll hang up now and I’ll thank you never contact me again.” Barbara said forcefully.

“Wait Barbara, please.” Jenna pleaded. “Remember the island? Don’t you think that was something special….. I do.”

Indeed, Barbara did remember their island tryst. In fact, her mind wandered back to that time quite often, but the public humiliation she suffered at the oil wrestling show was quite another matter. Nonetheless, Barbara had a small speck of curiosity about what Ms. Myers was up to.

“I remember the island quite well. And I remember what you did to me in front of the entire town. Why should I listen anything you have to say?” Barbara stated less forcefully with a more inquisitive tone.

“Please let me make this up to you. Give me the chance to show you I’m truly sorry.”

Now Barbara’s interest was piqued. Her time with Jenna on the island was one of the most intense sexual experiences she’d ever had. And Barbara was considering this might be an avenue to explore once again.

“All right Jenna, I’ll listen. What do you have in mind?”

Jenna then went on to describe their “makeup date” activities. Shopping, winetasting, a nice dinner.

“Jenna we can’t do that around here. We’ll be seen. There’s enough wagging tongues in this area as it is.”

“Oh no we’ll go to a different town. There are several to choose from that have the things we want to do.” Jenna specifically avoided naming the town where Miya’s restaurant is located. She didn’t want to raise any suspicions with Barbara.

Barbara took a long pause and consider the risk versus reward. Her libido got the best of her and Barbara consented.

“Oh my, Jenna, you’ve convinced me. Will a week from Saturday work for you? My husband and son will be on football road trip weekend and I can get away easily.”

“Wonderful I’m so glad! I’ll pick you up around 3 PM?” Jenna asked.

“No, that won’t work. You can’t pick me up at my house. Too many prying eyes. I’ll meet you at that roadside park on the west edge of town. We can drop one vehicle there and then go on.” Barbara knew this roadside park rather well as it was at this location she had to pause to relieve some sexual tension on a late night. And have an encounter, with her pants down, with a highway patrolman.

“I know exactly where you mean. I’ll see you there at the appointed time. Barbara I’m really looking forward to this.” Jenna said with all the contrived sincerity she could muster.

“I am too Jenna.” Barbara thought this would be a fun afternoon, a girls afternoon out. But deep down she was toying with the hope that there could be some sensuous activities.

It was a seasonably warm Saturday in October. Barbara, with more than a little nervous anticipation, had arrived at the roadside park about 15 minutes before the 3 o’clock meeting time. Barbara’s mind began to race as she thought about what could or could not happen on this “date”. She did have some lust in her heart for the attractive dancer Jenna Myers. Barbara was also reviewing in her mind the night she had stopped at this park. A rather humiliating scene being caught masturbating by a highway patrolman. As she was reliving those moments, Barbara’s right hand slowly reflexively found itself between her jean covered legs. Barbara closed her eyes and allowed her head to lean back and rest on the seat headrest. Soon she was reminiscing her time with Jenna on the beach. Lost in her dreams she was soon brought back to reality by the sharp beep of an auto horn. Looking to her left she saw a bright red Volkswagen bug and out stepped Jenna Myers.

Her long curly hair down well past well past her shoulders, the caramel skinned Jenna was the picture of fall fashion. Under a medium brown cardigan, she was wearing a burnt orange long-sleeved top. Stylish tight jeans with the requisite holes. On her feet were a black pair of chunky heel, stacked sole lace up boots. Jenna quickly walked up to Barbara’s car. Barbara stepped out of her car, shut the door and locked it. She turned toward Jenna. Dressed appropriately for fall, Barbara was wearing a navy blue, bulky knit sweater. She also chose jeans for the day, tight and formfitting. Completing her outfit were a pair of brown suede, ankle high boots with stylish high heel.

“Barbara thank you for meeting me,” Jenna said as she took Barbara’s hands in hers. “I so much want to make up to you after what happened that day.”

Barbara was slightly taken aback at Jenna’s physical closeness, but didn’t pull her hands away.

“It’s all right Jenna, I accept your apology. Let’s have a nice day, okay?”

“Great that’s all I can ask. Let’s get going.”

The women climbed into Jenna’s VW and headed out of the park. Barbara had discussed their destination and was curious about what Jenna had in mind.

“What town are we going to?” Barbara asked.

“Oh, just down this road a few miles. There’s a good winery there and some interesting shops.” Jenna was being deliberately evasive so as not to alert Barbara that some plans were afoot. The women exchanged small talk as the miles went by. Soon they were getting close to the town of Baxter, which of course, was the location of Miya’s restaurant. Reading the road signs, Barbara saw that the next exit was to the town of Baxter. Her heart sank when Jenna clicked on the turn signal and took the exit.

“Not Baxter, oh no not Baxter.” Barbara mentally lamented. “I guess I’ll just have to see where this goes and hope for the best.” Barbara decided to brazen it out and feign ignorance. “We’re going to Baxter?” Barbara asked with a slight tone of trepidation.

Jenna could detect a hint of apprehension in Barbara’s voice. “I think Miss Barbara may be having some notions about what is going on.” Jenna thought. “Yes, there’s a lovely winery there and some interesting shops.” Jenna replied.

“Sounds great, I’m in the mood for some wine.” said Barbara. Thinking to herself “I’m in need of some wine in more ways than one.”

The ladies arrived in town and after parking Jenna’s VW, they started their walking tour of the various shops. There was another resident of Middleport taking a shopping trip to Baxter today. Mrs. Teresa Scalia was on the hunt to add some antiques to her collection. Teresa was wearing a brown tweed, knitted sweater dress. Long sleeved with a turtleneck collar, the hem fell just to the knee. And as was common for most of Teresa’s wardrobe the fit was sufficiently snug to leave no doubt as to her physical attributes. Teresa also sported a new pair of medium brown knee-high boots and matching handbag with shoulder strap. As she exited one shop, Teresa happened to look across the street and lo and behold were a couple familiar faces. Teresa stopped in her tracks to confirm her observation.

“It’s Barbara and that dancer!” Teresa observed as she watched the two. “And my aren’t they chummy.” Jenna and Barbara were indeed quite at ease with each other, walking shoulder touching shoulder and sharing a laugh. “I always knew there was something going on between those two. Now’s my chance to get some real dirt on that blonde.” Teresa then began some covert surveillance. Following the pair at a discrete distance, Teresa took great pains to avoid being discovered.

A few hours of shopping went by quickly with Teresa staying in visual contact. Jenna checked her watch.

“Oh gosh! It’s almost 6:30 PM we need to get to the winery for their last tour.”

The shopping had relaxed Barbara and she had put some of her fears to rest. She was looking forward to the winery. The pair made their way to the parking lot and Jenna’s VW. Teresa hung back still watching their every move.

“It looks like they’re leaving. I bet they’re going to some sleazy motel.” Teresa thought. Fortunately for Teresa, her car was in the same lot.

With their purchases stashed in the back of the VW, Jenna headed to the winery on the edge of town. As the red Volkswagen left the parking lot, Teresa scurried over to her Lexus SUV. She quickly left the parking lot in the same direction as the Volkswagen. And it wasn’t long before she spotted them on the road. Red Volkswagen bugs tend to stand out. In less than a mile they were at the winery. Barbara and Jenna entered the front entrance to begin the tour. Not daring to follow them into the winery, Teresa parked at an advantageous point where she could observe them when they exited.

“Not the rendezvous I had thought of. I’ll have to see what happens when they come out.” Teresa thought.

The girls enjoyed the tour, but both were ready for imbibing. Both girls tasted several different varieties and decided on a bottle of white for purchase. Seated at a table, Jenna noticed that Barbara was knocking back two glasses to her one.

“Well, it seems Mrs. Anderson is loosening up with little encouragement from me.” Jenna laughed to herself. The bottle of white was empty and the winery was closing for the evening. It was nearly 8 PM.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m famished,” said Jenna. “Let’s go get some dinner.”

“Dinner sounds wonderful.” Barbara said. In her slightly tipsy state, Barbara had put the restaurant of Miya Khatri to the back of her mind. Barbara Jenna exited the winery arm in arm and sharing another laugh. This was all observed by the vigilant Teresa.

“My God they look like they’re on a date! I bet that’s what it is. Oh Barbie, you are going to get in some deep trouble.” Teresa said with evil glee. Teresa was ready to confront the pair then and there but decided to hold off. “I’ll let Barbara’s little peccadillo run for a while and see what develops.” Teresa was having a wickedly good time playing spy.

Back in the VW for another short ride into town, with Teresa following at a discreet distance in her Lexus SUV. Jenna parked across the street from the restaurant and Barbara was jolted back into shocked sobriety.

“Oh my God. Miya Khatri’s restaurant.” thought Barbara.

Jenna could see the dismay on Barbara’s face.

“Barbara, I have to make a confession to you and be completely honest.” Jenna said as she took Barbara’s hand in hers. “The owner of this restaurant, Miya Khatri, is a friend of mine. And I know you sold her the property. Miya doesn’t know any details of our past, just that we know each other.” Obviously, Jenna wasn’t being completely honest.

Barbara considered Jenna’s confession. Perhaps the alcohol swayed her, Barbara accepted Jenna’s explanation.

“Okay Jenna. Thank you for that.” Barbara said as she leaned over to Jenna and kissed her on the cheek. “Now let’s have dinner, shall we?”

“Yes, let’s!” Jenna replied.

Meanwhile Teresa had found a parking place about ½ a block

from the restaurant. Exiting her vehicle, she quickly located the red Volkswagen in time to see Jenna and Barbara walk into the restaurant hand-in-hand.

“Well, well, well,” Teresa thought “this is interesting. I need to get into that restaurant and see how Barbie’s date night develops.”

Jenna and Barbara entered the restaurant and were greeted by the hostess, who was attired in traditional Indian garb. The ladies were seated in a corner booth, featuring a wraparound cushioned seat.

“Would you please tell Miya that Jenna Myers and Barbara Anderson are here?”

“Certainly,” replied the hostess. In a few minutes Miya Khatri arrived at their table. Miya was dressed in a traditional Indian sari of bright crimson silk. The short-sleeved top left no doubt of Ms. Khatri’s expansive bust and the skirt portion was equally form fitting.

“Good evening ladies. Welcome to my restaurant. So good to see you again Jenna. And Ms. Anderson, I thought you didn’t know my friend Jenna?” Said a very coy Miya.

Barbara began to try and offer an explanation, but before she could say anything Jenna put the situation at ease.

“Now Miya, Barbara and I have put this all behind us. And we’re here to have a nice evening.” Jenna said breezily.

“Yes Ms. Khatri, I apologize for my slight deception.” Confessed Barbara.

“Not a problem at all, and while we’re at it, shouldn’t we all be on a first name basis?” Miya asked.

“Of course, Miya.” Barbara replied with a smile.

“Wonderful! I’ll send your server over to get your drink order while you look over the menu. And tonight, everything’s with my compliments. So enjoy yourselves.” Miya said. With that Miya are two ladies to their dinner.

“Thank you for getting me past what could’ve been a very awkward moment.” Barbara said as she looked into Jenna’s eyes.

“That’s quite all right. We’re going to have a wonderful evening.” Jenna said with just a slight tone of seduction.

While all this was going on Teresa had stealthily entered the restaurant and found a seat at the bar. From this vantage point she could maintain her surveillance through a room divider unbeknownst to her targets. As the evening progressed, Jenna and Barbara enjoyed a sumptuous Indian dinner. Both women were also enjoying the complementary drinks. The dinner plates had been cleared from the table and the women were enjoying an after-dinner cordial. Barbara took the opportunity to slide over in the booth to be directly next to Jenna. With their thighs touching, beneath the table Barbara placed her hand on Jenna’s leg and leaned in close to her face.

“This is been such a wonderful day, thank you so much.” Barbara said in a hushed tone.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, I’m having a wonderful time as well.” said Jenna as she moved even closer to Barbara and put her right arm around her shoulder. Jenna gifted Barbara with a lingering kiss on the cheek. This activity did not go unnoticed by the snooping Teresa.

“Oh my God! Hello young lovers!”

The dinner crowd had diminished in the restaurant and it was nearing closing time. The barman advised Teresa that they would be closing soon and that she would have time for one more libation. Teresa ordered another glass of wine and pondered her next move. She didn’t have long to wait. At this point all the dinner crowd had left, with the exception of the employees, the owner, and Mss. Scalia, Anderson, and Meyers.

“I’ve got a few things to wrap up down here and then close up shop. Why don’t you two go to my apartment and I’ll join you in a few minutes.” Miya suggested.

“All right, shall we Barbara?” said Jenna as she gave Barbara’s thigh an under the table squeeze. That squeeze was incentive enough for Barbara to venture forth with the anticipation of things to come.

“Fine with me.” Barbara agreed. The pair exited the booth and turned towards the back of the business. As they departed, side-by-side, Jenna took the opportunity to cop a quick feel of Barbara’s round, denim covered derrière. “Oh!” Barbara yipped as she did a quick hop. Looking directly at Jenna with a slight smile, Barbara did nothing to remove Jenna’s hand. And in fact, covered it with her own keeping it firmly in place on her butt. Teresa witnessed it all and heard the conversation. She was more determined than ever to continue her observations.

“I’ve got to see what they’re up to and I’m sure it’s nothing innocent. But this place is closing now. I need somewhere to hide until everyone’s gone.” Teresa schemed. As stealthily as possible, she made her way to the women’s restroom. Entering one of the stalls, she precariously perched herself, standing on the seat in her leather soled boots. Leather souls offer little traction against the smooth plastic of the seat. Teresa had to carefully manager balance. After about 15 minutes a female voice called out.

“Anyone in here? Closing time. Anyone at all?” With that, the lights in the restroom went off and Teresa was standing on a toilet seat in the darkness. Teresa silently waited another 20 minutes. Hearing no indication of there being anyone in close proximity, she gingerly stepped down off the commode. Going to the door Teresa cautiously opened and surveyed the scene. The dining room and bar area lighting was off except for some minimum night lighting. Teresa heard no sound save for some faint sounds of music coming from the rear of the building. Searching for the source of the music, Teresa could hear the sounds of conversation and laughter. Finding her way through the dark room she came upon the stairwell to the apartment. The narrow stairwell was dark, but she could see soft light coming through a doorway at right angles at the top of the stairs from the left side. Teresa eavesdropped for a few minutes, barely understanding what was being said. She noticed that the conversation had stopped. Curiosity getting the best of her, Teresa slowly began creeping up the stairs. Keeping low, Teresa was practically on hands and knees as she climbed the heavily carpeted steps. She stayed close to the left wall of the staircase. Touching the rough-cut boards that made up the wall covering, Teresa found the surface covered with sharp points and splinters of wood. As she scaled the steps, her left hip rubbed against the wood siding. The knit of her sweater dress was snagging on the splinters.

“Dammit.” Teresa thought as she freed her dress from a stray splinter for the third time. Reaching the top of the stairs, stayed in a prone position and peeked around the corner of the door. There she saw Jenna and Barbara embracing in a slow dance. As the couple did a slow pirouette, Teresa could see Barbara’s hands on Jenna’s very round bubble butt administering some soft caresses. Jenna was gently kissing Barbara’s neck. Entering from an adjoining room, Miya paused to look at the couple. She had changed from her traditional sari into a pair of gray sweatpants and white T-shirt. Considering her next move for a moment, Miya came up behind Barbara and embraced her. Barbara looked back at Miya as Miya moved in to kiss her mouth. Barbara did nothing to resist and the three swayed in unison to the music.

“I knew she was a dyke.” Teresa said somewhat triumphantly. “God they’re all dikes! Now I’ve got to get some evidence on Barbie. Something I can spread all over and ruin her.” Cautiously, so as to make no sound, Teresa reached into her over the shoulder bag and retrieved her phone. Laying prone, Teresa stretched her right arm to get an angle for incriminating photos. Seeing that she couldn’t get the lovers quite into the frame, Teresa pushed forward on her toes to increase her reach. Stretching as far she could, Teresa barely had a grip on the phone. Straining in her efforts to extend her reach, Teresa dropped her phone. Immediately she froze fearing that she would be discovered. Fortunately, the heavy pile carpet cushioned the impact and no sound was created. Teresa tried to retrieve the phone, but it was out of her reach. Stretch as she might she could not touch it with her fingers. She absolutely could not crawl any further as it would put her directly in the doorway and in full view. Desperate for a means to retrieve her phone, Teresa took her bag off her shoulder. Leaning hard against the wall and using the purse strap, she attempted to loop it over her phone and draw toward her. Her first two attempts failed. On her third attempt Teresa pushed hard on her tiptoes to extend her reach. The heavy pile carpet combined with her smooth leather soled boots offered no traction and Teresa’s feet slipped out from under her. With an audible grunt, Teresa came down hard on her stomach with her legs straight out behind her and arm stretched in front.

“What was that?” said Jenna.

“Sounds like someone in the stairwell.” Miya replied.

Teresa knew the jig was up and was now scrambling to make a hasty retreat. She lunged forward to grab her phone but was prevented because her dress was firmly snagged on the wall. Struggling to try and get her footing, Teresa’s boots could find no purchase on the steps and she was literally spinning her wheels. Grasping the snagged dress with her left hand, Teresa pulled and tugged to try and free it to no avail. She made a final desperate lunge forward to grab her phone and missed. Again flat on her stomach, Teresa began to slide down the stairs. Her sweater dress, firmly snagged, stayed put. Teresa could feel the hem slide up her thighs as she descended. Teresa’s plunge was slowed for a moment when the hem stretched over the expanse of her derrière. Teresa was scrambling for a grip either with her feet or hands and was having no success. The hem snapped over the apex of Teresa’s bottom and the slide continued. Momentum was now taking over and Teresa could not stop it. She continued bouncing down the stairs on her belly. Teresa’s chin clipped a stair tread and dazed her. Her dress was quickly pulled inside out. There was another pause with the dress bunching up below Teresa’s bust line. The pause was fleeting as gravity was taking over. Once past Teresa’s boobs the dress quickly pealed inside out overhead and shoulders and off of her arms. With over half the stairwell yet to traverse, Teresa’s descent speed was increasing. Her boots hit the floor at the bottom of the stairs. Teresa’s momentum carried her briefly to a standing position. Still dazed from the rough-and-tumble ride down the stairs she could not keep standing. She then backwards falling awkwardly directly on her ass. Somewhat shocked she did not make an immediate attempt to rise in the dark landing.

Miya stepped into the foyer at the head of the stairs. Seeing nothing in the darkness she switched on the hall light. At the bottom of the stairs she spied Mrs. Teresa Scalia. Suddenly bathed in light, Teresa took stock of her situation. On her bottom and thighs she could feel the chill of the tile floor where she unceremoniously landed. Her hands went to her bra covered breasts and then down over her torso to her hips, verifying with her hands what her eyes were telling her. She had managed to lose her dress. Looking to the top of the stairs Teresa rose.

“Who the hell are you! What are you doing?” Asked Miya.

Jenna and Barbara joined Miya in the foyer, curious about the commotion. Both women spotted Teresa at the same time.

“Teresa!!” Barbara exclaimed.

“Why it’s Mrs. Scalia. And by the looks of things, she’s misplaced her clothes.” Jenna smirked.

Teresa got to a standing position and tried to assess her situation. She indeed had completely lost her sweater dress. Clad only in a chocolate brown lace bra and matching lace panties, Teresa was quite a sight in her knee-high boots. Miya spied the phone and purse on the floor and the sweater dress clinging to the wood wall. Not concerned with damage to the garment, Miya tore the dress free. Teresa tried to cover herself with her arms as she began to make demands.

“Give me my things and I’ll be out of here.” Teresa commanded as she tried to smooth out her hair.

Miya surveyed the situation. She looked to Jenna and Barbara. “Do you two know this woman?”

“Miya this is the diva I told you about from the oil wrestling show.” Jenna offered. At the mention of the oil wrestling show Barbara shot a look at Jenna and immediately blushed as she did not want to be reminded of that event.

“All right but what is she doing here?” Miya asked.

“I can answer that.” Barbara said very seriously. “She’s spying on me. Trying to get some dirt she can use to embarrass me.” Taking the phone from Miya, Jenna began scrolling through the pictures. Finding what she was after, she showed the phone to Miya.

“Spying indeed and taking pictures. Very naughty Mrs. Scalia.” said Jenna. Jenna handed the phone to Barbara who looked through the pictures. Barbara was seething and ready to take Teresa to task.

“Give me my things right now dammit!” an increasingly irritated Teresa ordered as she stomped her foot for emphasis. “Stay out of my purse. You’ve got no business looking in there.” Said Teresa as she watched Miya search through her things. Forgoing her attempt to maintain some modesty, Teresa crossed her arms under her chest. Miya did indeed make a quick inventory of the contents of Teresa’s purse. Finding a few critical items such as car keys and driver’s license. Miya’s creative mind went to work. She recalled what Jenna had told her about Teresa Scalia. Both Jenna’s firsthand knowledge at the oil wrestling show and what Maria Ramirez had told Jenna of Maria’s past dealings with Teresa. And it was not lost on Miya how attractive Mrs. Scalia was and already in her lingerie. Miya viewed this as an opportunity for some exciting recreation.

“She certainly has a good rack and those hips. Oh my. I’ll just bet that back porch is impressive. I could have some fun with her.” Miya thought.

“Mrs. Scalia, or may I call you Teresa? You need to come up here and we will discuss what should be done with you.” Miya said.

“I’m not doing anything you say. Give me my things. I want to leave right now!” Teresa retorted as she put her hands on her hips.

Miya thought this act of defiance was quite amusing given the situation Teresa was in.

“Now, now Mrs. Scalia, you have no leverage whatsoever. I have your purse, I have your car keys, I have your driver’s license and I even have your clothes.” Miya laughed as she flaunted Teresa’s abandoned dress. “What are you going to do? Walk out onto the street at 11:30 PM in your bra and panties? I’m sure you’ll get a ride somewhere, but it won’t be the ride you expect or want. And it’s probably little chilly outside for what you’re wearing. So let’s stop the nonsense.”

“Yes, let’s stop this nonsense and get on with what I’ve got in store for you.” Miya thought lustily.

Barbara was having a few thoughts of her own regarding Teresa’s fate. Her mind went back to the episode at the Gentlemen’s Club when she and Teresa had teamed up to get some dirt on Roxanne Starr. When they were discovered, Teresa bailed out leaving Barbara stuck in a trashcan and apprehended by Maria, Kathy, and Roxanne. The tonsorial experience Barbara had with those three left a lasting impression.

As for Jenna Meyers, she was keeping her eye on Barbara and could tell that the blonde soccer mom had some plans of her own regarding Teresa Scalia. And it was Jenna who had some plans for Barbara.

Teresa took a moment to assess her situation. She was totally without options. She mentally went over what possible consequences awaited her and shuddered slightly at the thought.

Teresa mentally went through a laundry list of possibilities. “They’ve got me, I can’t go anywhere. I’ll have to do what they say. That damn Barbara will probably be the instigator. And that little dancer, who knows what she’ll think up. And that woman who owns this place, I don’t like the way she’s looking at me, she’s got something in mind.”

Teresa stopped up the staircase glaring at Miya. She did cover her bust line with her arm. Reaching the top of the stairwell Miya extended an arm to direct Teresa into the living room. Jenna and Barbara took a seat on the sofa while Miya stood directly in front of Teresa.

“Now what?” Teresa said haughtily.

“Well, my dear that’s what we’re here to decide.” Miya replied. “I certainly think there must be some consequences to your behavior Mrs. Scalia.”

“Look, I’ll delete the pictures from him my phone and I won’t tell anyone what I saw here. I’ll leave and you could have your little party. Now give me my things.” Teresa offered.

Miya began to slowly circle the standing Teresa getting a good look at the Italian housewive’s assets. And it was indeed Teresa’s “assets” that Miya was most interested in.

“Goodness, she does have an ass and I do believe I’ll be getting my hands on it here quite soon.” Miya thought. “No, no, no Mrs. Scalia. We are not negotiating. We are far beyond the point of negotiating. Also, you cannot be trusted. So, we must determine your penalty for this act.” Miya said in a most lawyerly tone while standing behind Teresa.

Jenna spoke up. “You know Miya, I think Mrs. Scalia has a certain anatomical feature that invites corporal punishment.”

“Jenna’s right. I’ve had the pleasure myself of attending to that big butt. And I think it’s time to revisit that activity.” Barbara chimed in.

“And I’ve had you over my knee Barbie. And so has Michelle. And who knows what went on that day on the beach when Michelle and I found you with a red butt. Maybe was your little friend here who tanned your ass.” Teresa countered.

“That’s a capital idea ladies.” Miya said.

“You’re not spanking me!” Teresa said as she made a lunge for her dress laying on the floor. Quick as a cat Miya grabbed Teresa’s left wrist. Feeling Miya’s grasp, Teresa swung around with a roundhouse right. Miya anticipated this and easily avoided the slap.

“Well, were going to be feisty are we?” Miya taunted. Miya quickly got Teresa’s left arm behind her back, holding it in place with her left arm. With her right Miya got a good hold on Teresa’s hair. Teresa struggled mightily but was easily held in place. Barbara came forward and secured Teresa’s right arm to prevent any further slaps.

Her face close to Teresa’s, Barbara said “Now you’ll get what’s coming to you. You spying b*tch!”

“Jenna come here and take her arm. Let’s move her over to the couch.” said Miya.

Jenna took Teresa’s left arm while Miya kept one hand on Teresa’s hair. The three women had their hands full with the struggling Teresa. They moved a few feet to the couch when Miya had an idea.

“Girls, bend this b*tch over the arm of the couch.” Miya ordered. Teresa resisted as best she could, but the three other women were more than she could handle. With Barbara and Jenna on each arm and Miya controlling her head, with her grip on her hair, Teresa was forced over the left arm of the couch, facing to the right. Jenna and Barbara kneeled on the cushions, pulling on Teresa’s arms. With her boots still on the floor, Teresa was compelled to bend at the waist with her ass in the air. Although she couldn’t move away from the cushioned arm, Teresa continued to kick and fight. Myra relinquished her grip on Teresa’s hair and let her struggle for a bit. It wasn’t long before Teresa realized she was totally in their control. She stopped her kicking and Miya decided to take some action.

“It’s a good thing I’m left-handed.” Miya snickered as she placed her right hand on the small of Teresa’s back. Teresa’s head immediately snapped to the right to look back at Miya.

“What you going to do?” said the still defiant Teresa.

“Oh, just get a little better look at you.” Miya replied. Sliding the tips of her fingers over the smooth, bare skin of Teresa’s back, Miya’s fingers found the waistband of Teresa’s panties. Teresa jerked forward at the feel of Miya’s fingers. And with Jenna and Barbara intently looking on, Miya slowly lowered Teresa’s panties to just below the swell of her bottom. Teresa dropped her head to the couch and then lifted and again looked back at Miya. In no hurry to begin, Miya took her time sliding both hands over the ample derrière of Teresa.

“Her skin is so soft and her ass, my God her ass is fantastic. This is starting to get me hot.” Miya thought. Miya admired the curve of Teresa’s hips and her round, full butt cheeks. That sumptuous ass blended well with her sturdy, but not too large, thighs. The knee-high boots, with their high heels, gave an arch to Teresa’s back and her derrière a saucy tilt. All of this was complemented by Teresa’s flawless olive skin. Giving each cheek and exploratory squeeze, Miya decided to have a little fun before getting down to serious chastisement. Using one hand on each of Teresa’s butt cheeks, Miya began with some light, pity pat smacks.

Teresa dropped her head once again, her mind racing. “What’s she doing? Christ, I hope this is it. I can handle this with no problem.”

Miya looked to Jenna and Barbara. “How about a little butt bongo girls?”

Jenna and Barbara both laughed. Barbara said “Please do, that would be great. Are you an accomplished percussionist?”

“What!” Teresa said as her head snapped up, looking at Barbara.

“I think I have sufficient skills in that area.” Miya replied.

Miya then commenced a virtuoso bongo performance on the hapless Teresa’s bottom. Maintaining a steady rhythm, Miya did indeed have some skills and even added a few dance steps to the performance. Miya’s two assistants found the act highly amusing and were giggling like school girls. This only added insult to injury as far as Teresa was concerned. The light spanks were having a cumulative effect. Teresa’s cheeks were beginning to blush and she was beginning to feel more than a little discomfort. Alternately dropping her head and raising it to look back at her tormentor, then at her to restrainers, Teresa began to squirm. She flexed her knees repeatedly and moved her distressed bottom up and down. Teresa looked directly at Barbara with extreme vitriol. She was more tormented by the humiliation at the hands of her main rival than the actual physical discomfort. That was about to change.

“Well I think things are sufficiently warmed up, time to get down to business.” Miya announced.
Teresa’s head snapped around to look at my once again. “Business? What business?”

“Why this business my dear.” With that Miya delivered a hard slap to Teresa’s left butt cheek. And quickly followed with an equally hard spanked to the right.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Teresa grunted as the hard spanks connected. She dropped her head, resting her forehead on the cushion. Miya continued punishing Teresa’s ass alternating spanks from one cheek to the other. Jenna and Barbara watched intently as Teresa suffered.

“She certainly has an ass for spanking.” Jenna observed. “It’s too bad I didn’t get a better look at her getting it from Maria at the oil wrestling show, but then I had other things to attend to.” Jenna said as she looked at Barbara. Barbara’s face flushed a bright crimson as she was reminded of that time.

Miya took a break from her ministrations. Breathing heavily, Teresa sagged on the couch, her knees buckling and her belly resting on the cushioned arm. Sensing that her victim had given over to her fate, Miya instructed her two assistants. “You can let go of her arms. I don’t think she’s going anywhere.” Indeed Teresa kept her position on the couch. With her hands free she quickly cupped both ass cheeks and tried to rub away the pain. Teresa wasn’t the only one breathing heavily. Miya from the physical exertion, Barbara from the arousal she felt seeing Teresa punished, and Jenna from detecting Barbara’s arousal. Jenna had an idea regarding Barbara’s arousal. Jenna moved close to Barbara and whispered in her ear.

“You like watching her get spanked don’t you? And I know you liked it when I spanked you. Didn’t you? Her bottom is so nice and round. Do you want to spank her? I’ll help you.”

Barbara looked deep into Jenna’s eyes and gave a one-word answer. “Yes” And as she gave Jenna her reply, Barbara took her face in her hands and gave her a long, soulful kiss.

“Miya, if you don’t mind, Barbara and I would like to have a little fun as well with our guest.”

“Not all, I could use a break.” Miya gave Teresa a gentle pat on the butt as she gave way to the caramel skinned dancer and the blonde soccer mom. Teresa propped herself up on her elbows to see what was going to happen next. Seeing the two women moved towards her upraised ass, Teresa resigned herself to receive more punishment.

“Barbara sweetie, let’s try something a little different.” Jenna suggested. Facing to the rear and next to Teresa’s torso, Jenna grabbed Teresa’s nether cheeks in each hand. Curling her fingers at the gluteal fold, Jenna pulled both cheeks up and back, exposing some untouched area of Teresa’s upper thighs. Barbara needed no further instruction and immediately went after the target of opportunity. Teresa collapsed again onto the cushion at this new assault. It wasn’t long before Teresa’s thighs had a color that matched her bottom. Miya took in the action from the seat on the couch and was beginning to give in to her arousal. When Jenna spread Teresa’s cheeks it also exposed her pussy. Miya noticed a glistening in that area. The spanking had more than a punishment effect on Teresa, she was getting turned on. Braless under her T-shirt, Miya’s hardening nipples were showing. And she had surreptitiously slipped a hand inside her sweatpants. After laying on about a dozen spanks, Barbara ceased for a moment. Jenna released her grip on Teresa’s ample butt and added a couple smacks to each cheek for good measure. Teresa raised herself on her elbows and looked at Miya.

“Please, please I can’t take anymore. I’ll do anything, but please don’t spank me anymore.” Teresa pleaded.

“Anything? Anything Mrs. Scalia? I think we can accommodate you on that front.” said Miya as she quickly removed her hand from her sweatpants. Miya looked to her two accomplices to see if they agreed and was surprised to find that they were locked into a passionate kiss each with a hand on Teresa Scalia’s ass. “Excuse me ladies if I might interrupt you for a moment. Mrs. Scalia says she will do anything to avoid any more spanking. Do you think we can accommodate her?”

“Miya, I have an idea for Teresa.” Barbara said. Barbara then whispered to Jenna what she had mind. Jenna laughed loudly.

“Oh my God that’s wicked.” Jenna exclaimed. Barbara then went up to Miya and whispered her idea.

“I like that. You’ll find everything need in the bathroom. Make sure you bring some towels. How did you come up with this particular activity?”

“I was abandoned by Mrs. Scalia when we were surveilling an establishment. The owners caught me and I had to take this punishment. I think turnabout is fair. Don’t you?” Barbara answered as she left the room.

Hearing this conversation Teresa could only imagine what she’d let herself in for. But the fact of the matter was she could no longer tolerate any more corporal punishment; she had reached her limit.

“All right Teresa, stand up.” Miya ordered.

Teresa bent her knees and pushed herself up off the arm of the couch. Standing erect her hands immediately went to soothe her punished ass and thighs. Teresa’s panties had fallen down below her knees and were and were close to falling all the way to her ankles. Miya took her by the arm and led her to the front of the couch. Teresa having to take shuffling steps due to her panties now at her ankles. Both Miya and Jenna took note of Teresa’s pubic triangle, a rich brunette color that matched her hair. With Barbara out of the room gathering some materials, Jenna was taking an interest in the other physical assets of Teresa. Jenna walked in front of Teresa looking her up and down. She ran her hands down Teresa’s arms, the ever so slight bulge of her belly and hips. Moving back up front, Jenna fleetingly brushed Teresa’s bra covered breasts.

“You know Miya, there’s quite a rack here. I think I’d like to see more of it.” suggested Jenna.

“Please, be my guest.” Miya said.

Knowing what was coming, Teresa let out a long sigh. She felt Jenna’s left hand on her shoulder as Jenna walked behind her. Hooking the left bra strap in her index finger, Jenna slipped it over Teresa’s shoulder. She repeated with the right strap. Then Teresa felt Jenna’s fingers working the bra hooks. In short order they came free. Keeping a hand on Teresa’s right shoulder Jenna circled around to the front. Leaning in close Jenna whispered “Now let’s see what you’ve got.” Jenna gently pulled the straps down Teresa’s arms, then she put her fingers inside the top edge of the cups. As Jenna pulled the bra away from her chest, Teresa watched the cups fall away and expose her breasts. Jenna let the bra drop to the floor. Instinctively Teresa began to cover herself with her arms. Jenna was quick to stop that action. “No, no Mrs. Scalia. No covering up. We want to see all of you.” Teresa’s arms dropped to her sides and her hands went back trying to soothe her smoldering derrière.

Miya and Jenna’s eyes grew large as they took in the sight of Teresa’s boobs. Certainly, good-sized but not too large, Teresa’s breasts were nearly perfect. Having minimal sag for a woman in her 30s, her boobs were topped off by a very attractive pair of nipples. Her areolas were light brown in color and about the size of a silver dollar. The nipples themselves were the size of pencil erasers.

“That is a very nice set of titties.” Miya thought. “And for a housewife. Remarkable.”

Barbara walked into the room carrying a basin, towels and some small items. “I think I’ve got everything we need. Shall we begin and who will do the honors?”

“If you don’t mind Barbara, I’d like to take care of this task for Mrs. Scalia. I have a little experience in this area.” Miya replied.

“Fine with me. I think I would rather watch anyway.”

Teresa stole a glance at the things Barbara had brought into the room. There were bath towels, a basin of water, a can of what appeared to be shaving gel in the double edge razor.

“Ha! They shaved you that night? What did you tell your husband? You laid back while some lesbos removed your bush.” Teresa scoffed. Then reality dealt Teresa a cruel insight. “What!? You’re going to shave me? You can’t, you wouldn’t!” Teresa protested.

“Mrs. Scalia you will now take a position on your back, laying on the couch.” Miya ordered as she took Teresa’s upper arm in her hand to guide her. At first, Teresa tried to resist. Miya tightened her grip and forcefully moved Teresa to the sofa. Teresa first sat on the couch then reclined with her head to the right resting on the cushioned arm. She pulled her knees up and kept her legs tightly closed. Her boots resting on the couch cushions. Miya took one of the bath towels and unfolded it. “Raise your bottom Mrs. Scalia.” Miya ordered as she gave one of Teresa’s butt cheeks a pinch. Teresa did as Miya commanded. Miya then slipped the bath towel under Teresa’s ass.

“What are you going to do to me?” Teresa asked in a pleading tone.

“Oh, we’re just going to trim the foliage a little bit.” Miya said as she put her hands between Teresa’s tightly clamped knees. “Now you need to open up so we can do a thorough job.” Teresa yielded to Miya’s pressure on her knees and opened her legs. “Why do you have these dirty boots on my couch? Let’s get these off.” said Miya. Quick as a flash Miya lowered the inside zipper on each boot and yanked them off. She also peeled off the pair of footies Teresa was wearing. Miya ran the back of her hands up the inside of Teresa’s calves stopping at the knee. She then rotated her hands with the palms touching the inside of the knee. Lightly touching Teresa’s inner thighs, Miya ran her hands from the knee nearly to the crotch. She repeated this several times. The effect on Teresa was immediate. Teresa gave a slight shiver at Miya’s first touch and her breathing quickened. Standing at the end of the couch, Barbara and Jenna were watching closely as they could see goosebumps raise on Teresa’s skin. They also were noting the effect on Teresa’s nipples. Her areola had wrinkled and shrunk into half of their relaxed diameter. Teresa’s pencil eraser nipples were now rock hard. Jenna noticed that Barbara was intently watching Teresa and that Barbara’s level of arousal was increasing. Of course, Barbara was reliving in her mind the time she was shaved by Roxanne Starr. Jenna decided to make a move. Stepping slightly behind Barbara, she reached around her waist with her hands under Barbara’s sweater and found the front button of her jeans. Jenna adroitly unsnapped the button and lowered the zipper. Barbara looked at Jenna and said nothing. Jenna slipped her hand into Barbara’s jeans feeling the smooth texture of her satin panties. With slow, gentle caresses, Jenna began to massage Barbara’s pussy through her panties. Moving her hips slightly, Barbara gave a soft moan and looked back at Teresa.

Miya took the washcloth from atop the other bath towel and dipped it into the basin of warm water. Ringing out the excess, she gently dampened Teresa’s pubic hair from the top of the triangle to between her thighs and over her labia. Teresa’s body jerked slightly at Miya’s first touch. Teresa watched Miya’s ministrations at first and then later head back and closed her eyes. Folding the washcloth, Miya placed it on the edge of the basin. She applied some gel to the palm of her hand. Miya began rubbing the gel on Teresa’s mound. Teresa reacted with a sigh and ever so slight movement of her pelvis. Miya smiled as she could see she had Teresa completely under control.

Jenna continued working her hand inside Barbara’s jeans and was greeted with an increasing level of moisture. Barbara was pushing back against Jenna’s hand. down to her knees, Barbara bent forward over Teresa. Teresa was now prepared for the razor and Miya began her barbering. Teresa kept her eyes closed and was beginning to subtly thrust her pelvis while softly moaning. Leaning over Teresa, Barbara gave into temptation and put her hand over Teresa’s right breast. Barbara was fascinated by the reaction of Teresa’s nipple when she gently squeezed it between her fingers. Teresa felt the tactile sensation on her breast but was so lost in the sensations Miya was causing she had no idea it was her arch enemy playing with her nipple. “Oh, oh what is this Indian b*tch doing to me? This feels so good. But I’m not a dyke, I’m not a lesbian.”

Jenna carefully watched Barbara tweaking Teresa’s nipple. Jenna whispered into Barbara’s ear “It’s so hard. Don’t you want to put it in your mouth? Flick it with your tongue, suck on it?” Barbara made no verbal response save for a long sigh. With little hesitation Barbara dropped down and took Teresa’s nipple in her mouth. The tip of Barbara’s tongue circled the circumference of Teresa’s areola feeling every pucker and wrinkle. She then found the hard nipple, flicking it with her tongue as Jenna had suggested. Then Barbara pursed her lips and gently sucked the rock hard tip. Teresa moaned loudly and pushed her chest up into Barbara’s face. Jenna smiled as her manipulations were working perfectly.

Miya commenced the shaving with short strokes from the edge of Teresa’s labia to the top border of her bush. Between rinsing off lather and accumulated hair in the basin, she made steady progress over the entire area. Miya gently wiped the remnant lather from Teresa’s pubis. With light touches of her fingertips, Miya did a tactile inspection of her work.

“Not nearly close enough Teresa. We want you baby smooth, dearie” commented Teresa. Teresa said nothing in response. She was enthralled with attention her nipples were getting.

Miya wet the area once again and slowly ran the razor over the increasingly smooth skin. The second pass did the trick and Teresa was quite bare. Miya was nearly finished with her work. Clearing up a few remaining hairs around Teresa’s labia, Miya purposely brushed her thumb over Teresa’s clit. Teresa’s body jerked as if struck by stray voltage. Her eyes opened to view what was happening between her legs, but all Teresa could see was blonde hair blocking her vision. Teresa then discovered the identity of the person that was playing with her nipples. Before she could react, Miya commenced to slowly stroking Teresa’s clit. The intense sensations forced Teresa to close her eyes and drop her head to the cushions. Her hips bucking with greater frequency and force, Teresa was closing in on an orgasm. With either hand she tightly gripped the couch upholstery. All the while Barbara continued her attentions to Teresa’s breasts. Just when it seemed Teresa was about to climax, Miya stopped.

“What? No, please, don’t stop, keep going!” Teresa practically screamed. Pushing Barbara off her chest, Teresa sat up on the couch. Covering her pussy with her hand Teresa clapped her knees together. Realizing it was Barbara playing with her nipples, Teresa was incensed. “You!? Get away from me!” Teresa felt the now hairless pubic area. Soft smooth skin where there had once been fur. She gave herself a few subtle rubs.

“Teresa dear. Why the hostility? You were enjoying yourself. Weren’t you? Barbara was merely helping you along.” mocked Miya. Miya opened Teresa’s legs once again. With her right hand she lightly stroked the shaved area. “You are blessed with very soft skin, aren’t you? We have a little more work to do my dear. So turnover, on your belly.”

“On my belly? Oh please they’re not gonna spank me again.” Teresa thought. Reluctantly, Teresa turned over as ordered, keeping the towel under her crotch. Her ass and thighs were still glowing from the spanking she’d received. Miya reached between Teresa’s thighs and forced her legs apart. She gave Teresa the lightest touch on the pussy. Teresa responded to the touch by arching her back. Almost as a symbol of offering it up.

“Barbara come here I need your help.” Miya requested.

Jenna removed her hand from the front of Barbara’s panties. Barbara pulled her sweater down to conceal her unbuttoned jeans. “With pleasure.” said Barbara as she walked around the couch to Miya.

“What is she gonna have that b*tch do?” Teresa pondered as she turned her head to see what was in store for her.

“We have one last area that requires some attention. Barbara, would you be so kind as to spread Mrs. Scalia’s lovely cheeks.”

Barbara took a seat on the couch next to the prone Teresa. She placed both hands on the small of Teresa’s back and slowly moved them down over her derrière. With an ample butt cheek in each hand, Barbara pulled them apart to reveal Teresa’s anus. Miya squeezed a small amount of gel onto her fingers and began to lather the area.

“Oooooh” Teresa let out a low moan and dropped her head as she felt Miya’s fingers around her asshole. Nicely lathered, Miya made quick work of removing any hair. Finished with the razor, she very gently toweled off the area.

“Thank you, Barbara. Why don’t you go back and see Jenna. I think she has something planned for you as well.” Releasing her grip on Teresa’s cheeks, Barbara allowed the plump buttocks to spring back to their normal position. Resisting the urge to gift Teresa with another hard slap on the bottom, Barbara settled for a condescending couple of pats. Taking her by the hand, Jenna led Barbara from the living room into the adjacent bedroom.

“Let’s have a little privacy.” Jenna whispered as she slipped her hand into the back of Barbara’s jeans.

Miya looked down on the prone Teresa, admiring her curves and contemplating her next move. Teresa lay still, still breathing heavily. Sitting behind the recumbent Teresa, Miya put her hands on Teresa’s hips.

“Raise up now, Mrs. Scalia. On hands and knees, if you please.” Miya instructed as she guided Teresa into the doggy position. The completely defeated Teresa willingly complied. With Teresa on hands and knees, Miya gently massaged the round globes of Teresa’s well spanked ass. “Poor Teresa, your bottom looks so sore. Does this help?” Her head hanging, Teresa said nothing in response. Miya’s massaging hands move from Teresa’s bottom to her upper thighs. With no prompting from Miya whatsoever, Teresa opened her legs and arched her back. Looking back over her shoulder at Miya, Teresa said nothing as the nonverbal communication was unmistakable. Miya moved closer and put her left arm over Teresa’s lower back. Her right arm was massaging Teresa’s upper thigh and soon reached her pussy. At Miya’s touch, Teresa pushed her ass into Miya’s hand. Miya’s fingers split Teresa’s soaked labia and found her clit. Once again Teresa moaned and moved her hips in rhythm to Miya’s touch. Miya’s left-hand moved over Teresa’s ass with the middle finger finding the cleft between Teresa’s buttocks. Miya quickened the pace of her rubs on Teresa’s clit. As she did this, Miya stealthily felt for Teresa’s ass hole with her middle finger. Finding the puckered opening, she massaged it in unison with her right hand on Teresa’s pussy. The effect on Teresa was immediate. Bucking her hips to meet Miya’s strokes, Teresa was quickly on her way to orgasm. Absolutely loving the power she had over her, Miya decided that this time she would give Teresa a satisfying conclusion. Miya picked up the pace even more as she reacted to Teresa’s response. Teresa was nearly over the top.

“uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh.” grunted Teresa in time with her thrusting hips. She dropped to her elbows with her fingers scrambling for something to grasp. They found the sides of the cushions and she had a death grip on them. Miya was feeling the moment as well and if her hands were not occupied with Teresa, surely one of them would’ve been down her pants. The middle finger of Miya’s left hand circled Teresa’s anus one last time. Miya brought her hand to her mouth and wet her finger copiously. Her wet finger was soon back at Teresa’s ass. Pausing, to savor the moment, Miya penetrated Teresa’s ass hole. The effect on Teresa was volcanic.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! What are you doing? I’m cumming, sweet Jesus, I’m cumming!” Teresa cried out. Teresa rammed her ass violently against Miya’s hands. Four or five hard thrusts then Teresa stopped completely. Her entire body shuddered as she was frozen in place by her orgasm. Miya stayed completely still, leaving her hands on Teresa’s sensitive areas and enjoying the effect she had had on the Italian soccer mom. After about 30 seconds, panting for breath and glistening with perspiration, Teresa collapsed flat on her belly separating herself from Miya’s probing fingers. Miya carefully watched Teresa catch her breath. When it seemed Teresa had sufficiently recovered, Miya stretched herself alongside the housewife, who was deep in the afterglow. Gently kissing her shoulder Miya posed a question.

“Should I assume you enjoyed that Mrs. Scalia?”

Teresa rolled to her side to face Miya. She put her left arm around Miya’s neck and drew her in close. Teresa kissed the Indian restaurant owner passionately on her full lips. Both women opened their mouths and their tongues found each other. As the kissing progressed, Teresa began to make some moves of her own. Feeling under Miya’s T-shirt, Teresa found a very full breast. Applying some gentle squeezes, Teresa’s fingers traced over stiffening nipple. Miya broke the kiss and pulled her T-shirt up over her head. Teresa’s hands flew to the copper colored mounds and her fingers flicked the dark brown nipples. Miya moved to lay flat on her back as Teresa moved in on Miya’s chest. First applying kisses to the cleavage, Teresa moved to the left breast. Nudging the nipple with her nose, she used the tip of her tongue to lick circles around its base. Pursing her lips, Teresa began to suckle. Now it was Miya’s turn to utter some soft moans. Miya cradled Teresa’s head in her hands and directed her to her other breast. Teresa repeated her treatment of the breast bringing the nipple to full erection.

Meanwhile, Jenna and Barbara were busy with a tryst of their own. As soon as they were in the bedroom Barbara pulled Jenna to her in a passionate embrace. Kissing Jenna on the mouth and then on the neck, Barbara slipped off Jenna’s cardigan and worked her hands underneath her top. Breaking the kiss for a moment, Barbara pulled Jenna’s top up over her head and arms. In the subdued light of the bedroom, Barbara saw that Jenna had chosen not to wear a bra that day. Barbara wasted no time in covering Jenna’s cute boobs with many kisses. And she played particular oral attention to the mixed-race dancer’s Hershey kiss nipples. Sucking on the left and then the right, Barbara caused Jenna’s small areola to shrink significantly and her nipples lengthened just as significantly. Barbara’s jeans were already unbuttoned and unzipped and Jenna worked her hands inside. She cupped Barbara’s round butt and pulled her close to her.

“Jenna, wait just a minute.” Barbara said as she gently guided Jenna’s hands from inside her jeans. “Come over here to the bed.” Barbara led Jenna to the bed and had her sit. Giving her a quick kiss, Barbara unbuttoned Jenna’s jeans. She worked open the button fly and then tugged the jeans over Jenna’s cute bubble butt. Jenna accommodated by raising her hips. Barbara knelt and pulled the jeans past Jenna’s knees down to her ankles. It was quick work to take off her shoes and completely remove her jeans. This left Jenna sitting on the bed and just her peach colored thong.

“Just what do you have in mind?” Jenna asked coyly.

“Oh, you’ll see. Just sit right there and watch.” replied Barbara seductively.

Although there was no music Barbara began a slow sensuous dance. She slowly grasped the bottom of her sweater while turning her back to Jenna. Slowly swaying her hips side to side, Barbara raised her sweater. She gave Jenna look over her shoulder as she pulled the sweater up over her head and off her arms. Dropping the sweater to the floor, Barbara began inching her jeans down over her hips. Again, looking back at Jenna, Barbara bent over at the waist pointing her bottom. Barbara bent her knees and shoved her jeans down to her ankles. She straightened her legs, but maintained her bent at the waist posture. Barbara was fully conscious this was showing her ass to its best advantage. To remove her boots she had to pause the dance. Quickly kicking her boots off, Barbara pulled her jeans completely off. This left her standing in front of Jenna in her navy blue satin bra and matching bikini panties. Jenna was sitting back in the bed. Barbara walked up to her and took both her hands in her own. She guided Jenna to sit on the edge of the bed. Taking Jenna’s face in both hands, Barbara soulfully kissed her. At the end of the kiss, Barbara placed herself across Jenna’s lap.

“Barbara sweetie, what is it that you want?” asked Jenna.

Barbara thought for a moment on what her submissive act meant. “I want you to spank me.” Barbara said directly.

Barbara’s act truly stoked the carnal fires in Jenna. She looked down on Barbara’s panty covered bottom and replayed events from the beach, where Kathy Benson administered the punishment. And then at the oil wrestling, were Jenna herself warmed Barbara’s round butt.

“Mrs. Anderson, I’d be happy to oblige.” Jenna said in a husky voice. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of Barbara’s panties, Jenna rather roughly yanked them down to Barbara’s knees, startling Barbara a bit. Pausing for a moment to admire the lovely tan lines of Barbara’s ass, Jenna unhooked her bra and slipped it over her arms. All the while Barbara stayed still over Jenna’s lap. Anticipating what was about to happen, a very horny Barbara began rubbing her thighs together. Jenna raised her right hand and connected on Barbara’s white bottom with a sound smack. Perhaps not as forcefully as she was capable of, nonetheless Jenna satisfied Barbara’s request.

The sounds of a hand smacking a firm bottom could be heard in the living room. And after every spank there was the sound of a subdued female outcry. Teresa ceased her attentions to Miya’s boobs him and listened. Miya listened as well.

“Do you hear that? Sounds like someone’s getting a paddling.” Teresa postulated.

“Yes, that sounds like a spanking, but I’ll guarantee you nobody is spanking Jenna" said Miya.

“Then it’s Barbie that’s on the receiving end. I’d like to get in on that action.” Teresa said as she tried to move off the couch.

Miya quickly gripped Teresa’s upper arms and pulled her back to her. “You’re staying right here.” Miya said and then pulled Teresa to her for a long kiss.

The long kiss broke and the two women looked into each other’s eyes “Whatever you say.” Teresa said breathlessly. Teresa put her face between Miya’s large boobs and planted a kiss in the cleavage. Working her way down Miya’s torso, Teresa traced her way with light kisses over Miya’s belly to the edge of her sweatpants. Miya could feel the hard tips of Teresa’s nipples lightly rubbing her skin as she kissed her way down Miya’s body. Miya raised her hips in anticipation of Teresa helping her out of her sweatpants. Miya was spot on as Teresa hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pulled the sweatpants down to Miya’s ankles. Teresa now could view the completely naked Indian. Her dusky skin was indeed flawless and there was a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. Teresa kissed each of Miya’s thighs. Miya pulled her knees up and spread her legs. Teresa went directly for Miya’s pussy with fingers and tongue. Spreading the dark pigmented labia, Teresa saw the bright pink interior and her tongue found the clit. Miya’s head lolled back and she let out a long sigh as Teresa went to work.

Thinking that Barbara’s fine ass had been sufficiently warmed, Jenna guided her to the bed. Barbara laid back as Jenna kissed her mouth. Jenna’s kisses moved from Barbara’s mouth to her shoulder then to her clavicle and finally settling on her left breast. Barbara audibly moaned as Jenna swirled her tongue around the pink nipple. Jenna’s hands were busy as well with her left hand caressing Barbara’s cheek and right hand between Barbara’s legs. In a short time Barbara’s hips were gyrating and pressing against Jenna’s hand. Jenna took this to mean it was time to advance the game. Giving Barbara a quick kiss on the mouth, Jenna took a position with her face between Barbara’s legs. Jenna went directly to work looking Barbara’s pussy. Barbara was in a heightened state of arousal to begin with, it didn’t take Jenna long to push her over the edge.

“Oh Jenna, oh Jenna. This is so good, so, so good.” Barbara moaned. Jenna increased the frequency of her licks and inserted a couple fingers into Barbara’s honeypot. Barbara grabbed the sheets with each hand and a tight grip and bucked her pelvis. With a long groan, Barbara reached her orgasm. Taking great pride in her skills, Jenna stretched out next to Barbara. Barbara gave herself a few seconds to catch her breath and recover, then she rolled toward Jenna and gave her a sweet kiss on the mouth. “My turn now.” Jenna laid back and let her knees open widely. Barbara thought a moment. “Let’s try a different tack.” Barbara directed Jenna to rollover on her belly and then raise her hips. With the dancers cute bubble butt directly in front of her Barbara planted kisses over the round cheeks. Jenna arched her back and Barbara went in for pussy. Barbara’s tongue explored Jenna’s pussy from one end to the other several times then settled Jenna’s clit. Barbara gently licked and sucked the organ of sensitivity while her nose was buried deep in Jenna’s butt. Jenna rested her head on her arms with her butt high in the air. While she was licking, Barbara massaged the round cheeks of Jenna’s butt. Jenna was moaning as Barbara had an idea to push her over the edge. Spreading Jenna’s cheeks, Barbara ran her tongue from the pussy to Jenna’s rosebud. As Barbara’s tongue made contact with the velvety anus, Jenna fell forward. Staying with her objective, Barbara’s face stayed buried. Jenna shivered as her orgasm flooded over her. Barbara kept licking until the quivers ceased. Barbara raised her head and gave both butt cheeks a light kiss. Jenna rolled to her side and Barbara lay next to her.

“Mrs. Anderson you certainly have some skills.” said Jenna. The lovers rested in each other’s arms for a few minutes enjoying the sweet afterglow of their lovemaking. Barbara stretched her arms and legs and looked about the bedroom seeing the clock on the nightstand.

“Goodness it’s almost 2 AM. I need to get home.” Barbara said.

“Time does fly, as they say.” Jenna laughed. Both women went on a quick search for their clothes scattered all over the bedroom floor.

On the couch, Teresa had her face buried between Miya’s legs. Now it was Miya’s turn to buck her pelvis in time with the strokes of Teresa’s tongue. Nearing her orgasm, Miya grabbed Teresa by the hair and pressed her face into her pussy. Teresa responded by increasing her oral attentions. Teresa could feel Miya’s body tense and shiver as she found her orgasm. Miya released Teresa’s hair. Teresa removed herself from between Miya’s legs and lay next to her.

“I hope that was satisfactory.” Teresa whispered to the panting Miya.

“More than adequate.” Miya replied. Miya moved into kiss Teresa but first gently wiped some excess moisture from around Teresa’s mouth. Miya then gave her a long kiss.

“I should be going. And I don’t know what I’m in a say to my moronic husband. I suppose I’ll think of something.” said Teresa as she sat up on the couch.

“I’m sure you can be quite creative.” Miya replied as she stood and pulled up her sweatpants. Miya retrieved her T-shirt and slipped it on. Teresa was searching for her clothes on the living room floor. Finding her panties, she stepped into them. Taking a seat on the couch she slipped on her footies and put on her boots. Looking around for her bra, she founded hanging from the back of the couch. Teresa slipped her arms to the straps and arrange the cups over her boobs. She was reaching back to connect the hooks when Barbara and Jenna walked out of the bedroom.

“Did you have a good time in there?” Teresa said in a very snotty way.

At Teresa’s remark, Barbara took two quick steps across the room and gave Teresa resounding slap in the face. With the force of the slap Teresa fell back against the back of the couch. Her unsecured bra slipped in front and down her arms.

“Good night.” Barbara said brusquely. As she walked to the staircase, Jenna followed looking at Miya and Teresa.

“Good night ladies!” Jenna laughed and exited.

Teresa rubbed her smarting cheek and pulled her bra back up. Reaching back to secure the hooks for the second time, Teresa looked at Miya.

“That b*tch, I’ll get her for that.” Teresa seethed.

Miya looked at Teresa and shook her head in disbelief. “You are laughable. I don’t blame her for slapping you. You had that coming. Your problem with Mrs. Anderson got you in this situation. You’ve been stripped, spanked, shaved and fucked by a total stranger. All because you have a conflict with this woman. Get your things and get out.”

Teresa secured her bra and was looking for her dress. Miya went to the stairwell and retrieved it along with her purse.

“Here.” Miya said as she tossed the dress and purse to Teresa. “Now its time for you to leave.” Miya took Teresa by the arm and led her to the stairwell.

“At least let me get dressed!” Teresa protested.

“You can do that out front.”

Teresa tried to resist, but Miya was determined to get her out of her place. The women stumbled down the staircase. Teresa pulling back and Miya forcefully leading her. They negotiated the stairs and Miya practically drug the resisting Teresa through the dining room. Holding the housewife by the arm with one hand, Miya released the front door locks. Opening the door, Miya shoved a stumbling Teresa out onto the sidewalk.

“Good Night!” Miya said as she closed the door and reset the locks. Teresa looked around and fortunately for her the street was vacant. sn*tching up the hem of her dress, Teresa quickly pulled it over head and down over her body. Relieved that she was now in a state of modesty, she walked to her car down the block. Teresa’s hasty exit prevented her from doing an inspection of the garment. The weave of the knit dress had begun to unravel in the back creating an opening from the small of Teresa’s to her thighs. The night had turned cool, in the upper 30’s. As she walked down the street, she could feel a bit of a draft.

“Oooh, I feel a chill. I should have worn a coat.” she thought.

Getting to her car, she unlocked and opened the door. Taking a seat, the cold leather upholstery gave her a shock to already sensitive bottom. Teresa quickly jumped back out. Reaching behind, her hand felt her pantied covered ass and bare thighs.

“Oh no my dress!” she lamented. With no options, Teresa reached in and started the engine. Then she switched the heated seat to high. After a couple minutes the seat was sufficiently warm. Teresa got behind the wheel and headed for home.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer