photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-26-2010, 04:48 AM

Default 2 Authors 1 story - The good little pet and her brother part 2

Monday morning - back to reality, you aproach your secretary to recieve any urgent messages that may have come through over the weekend. She's an atractive girl, but why does she try so hard - so obvious? next review, there will definately be a discussion about the standards of attire and decorum to work in professional offices such as these.
"Ja 'ave a nice weeken'"? the little trollop asked. You thought you had regained your composure from the weekend's activities, but you cheeks reddened and your throat flushed. "Oh, it was OK" you casually replied, "you know, catching up on emails" your lying increased the redening, don't worry, Tina is too thick to notice, you concluded.
But Kane from Sales wasn't!

Kane was standing in the door way watching your exchange with Tina with a knowing smile on his face. When Tina left she pushed passed Kane so her pert breasts and errect nipples brushed Kane's chest. He fought he urge to flick her nipple. He turned back to you with an enquiring look on his face. "So what did the big man get up this weekend, by the looks of it you fucked your sister again!!!" Shocked how did he know had he seen them? You play it down "yeah right" but he walked up to you and said so close to your face "I saw you and that other guy in the church yard, and fuck she is hot, I want her and if you don't let me I will tell everyone as I have it on film...for my own amusement of course...but it could be leeked to the proper authorities" /
You never did like Kane he was so cock sure of himself and you had seen him in the showers after squash and he had a body to die for and huge cock to go with it.
You stand up and meet Kane's gaze - "sure but it will cost you...nothing is for free in this world"
He smiles and you can visably see a bulge in his trousers...you feel quite aroused and move your hand towards his cock...you stop yourself and say to him "But first I want to watch you fuck tina, today, then i will arrange tonight". Kane smiled and said no problem I'll be in the boardroom by morning tea".

It's 10 am and you can't focus on your work at all as you can't wait to see Kane in action and see how he will fuck Tina, as if he is going to have your Sis you need to know what your.re up against you think. You make your way to the boardoom and enter, Kane has set up a viewing platform for you, also you can see several objects of pleasure just lying on the table. You sit down and wait. Kane soon enters with Tina he turns her round so her back is facing you and she hasn;t noticed you're even here...god she is thick you think.
"Right tina I want you to take off your clothes and show me those delicious tities" she giggles and starts to strip. I can see Kanes cock growing big from my platform and I can feel mine stiring in my pants. I unzip and he leaps out and now I am rock hard. Tina has a nice round bottom and ample breasts which at the moment I can't see. Once naked Kane instructs Tina
"Take him out and suck my cock b*tch". Tina obliges and falls to her knees she takes out Kanes huge cock and opens her mouth, Kane grabs the back of her head and forces his cock all the way in, you hear her gag and you start to stroke your own cock imagining what Kanes would be like in your mouth.
Kane face fucks tina for some time till he thinks she can't breathe any more and pulls out. Kane pulls Tina to her feet and turns her round and pushes her head onto the table, she still hasn't noticed you watching. You get a glimpse of those titties and god you would love to whip those. You are pumping your cock now, Kane looks over and winks "You wanna peice of me b*tch" Kane said to Tina, who's head is still being held onto the table and she gasps "Yes give him to me". Kane forces Tina's legs apart with his feet and with his left hand opens her arse cheeks "No, not my arse" tina pleads.
"Sorry b*tch I don't do pussy" and with that he thrusted all the way upto the hilt. You gasp as you spurt your load all over your trousers, Kane releases Tinas head, she is enjoying the pain you can see it, she then looks up and sees you, but it is too late Tina is about to cum as she holds your gaze, your cock is hard again and you start to pump it, she moans and then suddenly cries out in pleasure as Kane shoots his load into her. You're still pumping your cock as Kane pulls out, he instructs Tina to go to you "suck him off now". Tina walks over to you a little unsteady with Kane's cum dribbling out of her arse she kneels and never looses her gaze and takes your cum soaked cock into her mouth and brings you to orgasm in seconds she swallows and licks your cock clean. Kane has walked over to watch and grabs Tina's hair again.
"You forgot to clean mine". She turned on her knees and starts to clean Kane's cock with her tongue. Once completed Kane allows Tina to stand she starts to get dressed and turns to you both. "Thanks boys that was fun" she walks out the boardroom with cum dribbling down onto her stillettos.
"Nice work" you say to Kane
"Do I pass" he asks
"I think so" you answer. Suddenly Kane reaches for your cock and tucks him into your trousers, the move shakes you up a bit and you blush. Kane see's this and smiles that evil smile of his and says "later" he grins and leaves the room.
You know have to plan how you are going to get your sister and Kane together.

It's 10 am and you can't focus on your work at all as you can't wait to see Kane in action and see how he will fuck, so if he is going to have Sis, you need to know what you are up against, you think. You make your way to the boardoom and enter, Kane has set a viewing platform for you and you can see several objects of pleasure just lying on the table. You sit down and wait. Kane soon enters with Tina he turns her round so her back is facing you and she hasn;t noticed your even here...god she is thick you think.
"Right Tina i want you to take off your clothes and show me those delicious tities" she giggles and starts to strip. I can see Kanes cock growing big from my platform and i can feel mine stiring in my pants. I unzip and he leaps out and now i am rock hard. Tina has a nice round bottom and ample breasts which at the moment i can't see. Once naked Kane instructs tina "take him out and suck my cock b*tch". Tina obliges and falls to her knees she takes out Kanes huge cock and opens her mouth kane grabs the back of her head and forces his cock all the way in you hear her gag and you start to stroke your own cock imagining what Kanes would be like in your mouth. Kane face fucks tina for some time till he thinks she an't breathe any more and pulls out. Kane pulls tina to her feet and turns her round and pushes her head onto the table she still hasn;t noticed you watching. You get a glimpse of those titties and god you would love to whip those. You are pumping your cock now, Kane looks over and winks "you wanna peice of me b*tch" he said to tina who's head is still being held onto the table and she gasps "yes give him to me". Kane forces her leags apart with his feet and with his left hand opens your arse cheeks "no not my arse" tina pleads.
"sorry b*tch i don't do pussy" and with that he thrusted all the way upto the hilt. You gasps as you spurt your load all over your trousers Kane releases tinas head she is enjoying the pain you can see it, she then looks up and sees you but it is too late Tina is about to cum and she holds your gaze, your cock is hard again and you start to pump it she moans and then suddenly cries out in pleasure as Kane shoots his load into her. Your still pumping your cock as Kane pulls out he instructs tina to go to you "suck him off now" Tina walks over to you a little unsteady with Kane's cum dribbling out of her arse she kneels and never looses her gaze and takes your cum soaked coak into her mouth and brings you to orgasm in seconds she swallows and licks your cock clean. Kane has walked over to watch and graps tina's hair "you forgot to clean mine". She turned on her knees and starts to clean Kane's cock with her tongue. Once completed Kane allows Tina to stand she starts to get dressed and turns to you both. "Thanks boys that was fun" she walks out the boardroom with cum dribbling down onto her stillettos.
"Nice work" you say to Kane
"Do I pass" he asks
"I think so" you answer. Suddenly Kane reaches for your cock and tucks him into your trousers, the move shakes you up a bit and you blush. Kane see's this and smiles that evil smile of his and says "later" he grins and leaves the room.
You know have to plan how you are going to get your sister and Kane together.

You pick up the 3 objects kane left and wondered why he didn't he use them...perhaps they are mean't for tonight. One was a huge dildo that vibrated strongly, a paddle and what looked like some device which passes electical current through 4 clips. You take them and leave boardroom.
You are about the leave the office at 6pm and Kane is standing in the doorway of your office. "Ready to go Sis fucker" he said sarcasticly, you ignore him and walk past "come on then".
You drive in separate cars the 10km's home, you were hoping your parents had decided to go away on monday as planned, great their car had gone and the lights were on which meant she was home.

You (sis) were in the bathroom when you see two sets of car lights pull into the drive way. You look out the window and see your bro and someone you recognised from the other night. You think "oh little bro has brought me a pet" Kane was the person you had noticed when you were trussed up for two hours in the church yard, he was videoing you and wanking, you remembered he had the biggest cock you had ever seen.

You had run a huge bubble bath and decided that her bro was up to no good. You slip on the PVC dominatrix bodice and 6 inch thigh high boots which fitted like a glove, you then get your prized possession, a whip based on a golf club design which meant little or no flexibility and at the end has 9 leather tails each with a carefully crafted knot to inflcit maximum damage. You had used this only once before on Mandy, and the first blow always, always broke the skin. You hide this under the bath mat and slip into the bath making sure your outfit is well hidden in the bubbles. You close your eyes and feign sleep.
You hear the two men coming up stairs and the door of the bathroom opens....

The claw foot bath is positioned in the centre of the room you hear both men come in, they are naked and one of them moves to where your head is. He holds the sides of your head and says "evening sister" you open you eyes and look at him and smile. He holds your head firmly and you feel the other man (kane) stand on the sides of the bath and bend his knees. You try to look but your brother holds your head firmly you look into your brothers eyes, he looks almost shameful you think. "suck him" your brother instructs. Just as Kane is about to force his huge cock into your mouth your hand shoots up from the water and grabs his scrotum tightly and you dig in your nails. He shouts out, you pull yourself free of your brothers hold still clutching Kanes balls and pull you self up to a standing position the full force of your outfit is now apparent. "You didn;t think you both could come in here and have me did you?" you ask mockingly.

"Brother get the tethers....NOW!" you shout. He scuttles off to get your specially made tethers. You instruct your brother to tie Kane's legs to the claw feet of the bath all the while your squeezing his testicles, his cock is so hard it looks like it is going to explode any minute. He legs are spread widely and you then push his body over the bath leaving his arse pointing up into the air and you release your hold on his balls to tie his hands over the other side of the bath so his big beautiful cock is just skimming the bubbles in the bath.

You then reach for your prized posession. "Kneel" you bark at your brother, he complies "Now lick me till I cum in your face" he crawls over and parts your lips with his hands and hungrilly licks and sucks your clit ever so gently sucking as you know how she likes it. She cums and you lap up her juices moaning with pleasure. She pushes you head away and instructs you to get into the bath across ways so you are sitting with your legs over the side of the bath. Your body is in the water and your face is inches from Kanes cock. "Suck him" you instruct, and just as your brother takes Kanes cock into his mouth you wack Kane on his buttock hard, he bucks forward and cries out in pain but as he bucked forward the full force of Kanes cock entered your brothers mouth he almost gagged. You hit kane again, this time drawing blood..."So you want me do you..you filthy pervert?", you hit him again and he cries out "shut up!" you say, and you grab a face cloth and ram it in his mouth, you are so turned on you hit him again his muffled cries are just what you want. You brother is moving up and down on Kanes cock with his mouth and you can see Kane is fighting not to cum you hit him again in 3 hard whips he screams and cums at the same time...oh yes you are in control now.
"Don't swallow brother, we would hate for your friend to loose too much fluid, give it back to him". Your brother climbes out the bath and walks over to Kanes arse, he knows what to do as he has seen his sister do this before.
You part Kanes arse cheeks and spit his cum into his arse. "Now fuck him" you instruct your brother. You can see how hard your brother is and you want to watch him fuck his friend. He thrusts into kanes arse with such force even you are surprised.."...always new you had it in you bro" you praise. Kane is bucking from the thrusts from your brother and you whip your brother into such a frenzy with your prized possession, you cum without even trying and seeing the blood on your brothers arse makes you convulse in pleasure. After your brother has spent his load you walk upto them both. "Don't ever think you can watch me, or come into my home without first asking...OK....OK! you shout the last word. They both nod timidly and you leave smiling.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Novice For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida