Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2017, 10:50 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Potential MIL/SIL

Not related actually, and mostly something I just heard about. I have a married sister-in-law, Linda, whose daughter had a long term serious relationship with a boy during college. Some of the women in the family thought that Linda was obsessed with this boyfriend, and they said it was weird. Linda would talk about him incessantly, and give him big long hugs when he would arrive, give him a lot of attention while he was around, and huge hugs again when he left. I did see him on a family vacation at a beach, and while I rarely judge dudes he was good looking and real chiseled. But after college her daughter broke up with him, so he never became her son-in-law.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 05:34 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts

When I was a teenager my best friend and I would spy on my cousin Deb in the shower. My Aunt and Uncle had an old house that just had a tub and no shower, so my uncle put a shower stall in their basement. There were no curtains on the basement windows so my friend and I would wait till we saw Deb going to get a shower. We would crawl through the backyard and spy on her as she was showering and then when she would towel off she would stand outside the shower stall because it was to narrow to dry off in. My cousin Deb had short brown hair and was kind of chubby with a fat ass. The one great thing about her was she had huge tits and big pink nipples. She was in her early twenties at the time and we would watch her up until she got married and moved out of her parents house. My friend and I had many good jerk off sessions together after we spyed on her.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:23 AM

Default mom

I spent years sleeping next to my mom in a tiny efficiency apartment on a fold out bed and as a young teenager would masturbate next to her,rub her lips and go down and lick her softly as she slept with only a short night gown and no underware and would occasionally hump her till I came.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to STYPKF For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2017, 09:27 AM

Thanked 5,921 Times in 596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYPKF View Post
I spent years sleeping next to my mom in a tiny efficiency apartment on a fold out bed and as a young teenager would masturbate next to her,rub her lips and go down and lick her softly as she slept with only a short night gown and no underware and would occasionally hump her till I came.
That's so wrong, yet so right.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 02:52 AM

moving and pushing her self against my mouth or humping back . from years of secretly watching my parents have sex I knew she was very vocal and after awhile she would start to moan and then as I would get more excited and push deeper into her she would whimper " no stop" no please...no... and this would cause me to really pump her hard and forget my inhibitions until I had her spread just like my father would or like in books I had seen. ive told my wife of these times and she gets extremely aroused by it and role plays when I want to tell her an experience with mom i've had.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to STYPKF For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 04:20 AM

Default My Girlfriend

My girlfriend started recently banging her own brother after some coercion and sexplay instigating the situation. I posted about it in another thread. He's been having the time of his life and she was on the fence and uncomfortable about the initial phases of breaking the barrier but now that they've gone over the edge of doing things she tells me that its the most intense orgasms she's ever had. I've found it hot to get me off when WE are together thinking about how much she gets turned on even mentioning it. He's even been telling her in their fantasy talk while banging that he wants to knock her up and she's been getting off just from what they've been doing and allegedly can't get pregnant. It all started with us talking about it and she started flashing herself to guage his reaction and the rest was a quick slippery slope. I owe this forum for the guts to try it just because we can see how hot it really is to us and other people. Here's part of our story but I also egged them both on in subtle ways. https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...197760&page=26
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Iceeyy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 09:18 PM

Thanked 16,228 Times in 1,127 Posts

A friend of my ex-wife used to be obsessed about her brother to the point that she thought about him while masturbating and she was always really open about telling us. They lived in a farm in the middle of nowhere and I guess got bored one day, messed around, and she was hooked. They never messed around a second time, but she couldn't stop thinking about it. She used to make sure he would see her boobs through her pajamas and didn't wear underwear under her nightgowns. We aren't talking about kids here, either, this was when they were both nearing the end of college age, still living at home, and she was nuts about him. I totally forgot about this gal.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 12:40 AM

Default Nice stories!

Some really nice stories around here thought i share mine! I was always having like a "crash" on my sister! Never thought of course to fuck her but when i was young i always trying to see her on her panties or naked and it get me really hard! As i said never actually thought of banging her but i sure liked seeing her and stroking my cock and cum for her! You see she is tall and thin with an amazing butt! Well tbey were good times but now i'm older and not such a weirdo any more! Hehe
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 12:50 AM

Thanked 26,527 Times in 1,273 Posts

My youngest sister was, or still is very attractive. When I was 17 this friend from school used to hang around, he had a crush on my sister, she was 14 at the time. She absolutely could not stand him, and she asked me to avoid letting him come over. One time when he came over uninvited, he wandered into my sister's room to say hello, he caught her changing blouses, in her bra. That was it, I told him to stay away from her and not to come over any more, or risk an ass whipping. He avoided me at school from them on. Guy was weird.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 08:07 AM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYPKF View Post
Sorry mate, was she in a coma or drunk, as am sure most would wake up. Or should this be in fiction ???
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607