uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2017, 06:11 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Ever know of someone lusting after a family member ?

I have noticed it a few times with some people. Knew one guy who actually had a obsession with his mother, yes, I mean like he would of got in her pants if he had the chance, it was very obvious. Another I worked with once right out told me he had a thing for his aunt. There was also one other one who had a thing for his adult sd and that I caught at the lake being intimate with her, but they never seen me. Those are a few incidents I've noticed and seen. It is wierd, but I'm sure it goes on more than what we think. We do live in a strange world.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 08:26 AM

Default Only weird because

As a society we make it weird..it's actually quite natural, only makes sense that we are naturally attracted to those we already have a bond with
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbadjohn1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 11:37 AM

Thanked 1,716 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadjohn1977 View Post
As a society we make it weird..it's actually quite natural, only makes sense that we are naturally attracted to those we already have a bond with
No, still think it's wierd wanting to fuck your own mum. Step mum maybe , but other is just icky.

Or maybe that's just my opinion??
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 01:39 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

I know a guy that was fucking his aunt.
They got caught in the act by his dad, not a good scene. Didn't help that this was a very "religious" family!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
No, still think it's wierd wanting to fuck your own mum. Step mum maybe , but other is just icky.

Or maybe that's just my opinion??
Idk, I'm not personally interested in mom so it's not for me, although definitely a few cousins I'd love to lay some wood on. At the end of the day, we're all a bunch of pervs chasing after whatever makes us nut
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bigbadjohn1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadjohn1977 View Post
No, actually; it is as unnatural as it can be. Genetics are very clear on this. The risk is too high.

However, I understand what you are trying to say. Girls are attracted to boys that look like their fathers, for example. I think it's our instinct who tell us not to try to procreate with our family members because it could be disastrous.

The further the relationship; we are more likely to feel attracted and actually doing something; as we feel that the risk is lower.

Now, in our modern society we can have sex with our own mothers, use a condom and there is no risk at all... but I don't know, I really think there is some sort of primitive filter that tell us not to do it.

I'm no psychologist nor anthropologist; so I am open and glad to read your arguments for and against.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 04:53 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

On each there own, as long as both party's are of legal age and nothing is forced or forced upon.
Genetic defects only happen after some generations, so if you the first in the family nothing weird happens

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
On each there own, as long as both party's are of legal age and nothing is forced or forced upon.
Totally agree on this.

My philosophy is: As long as no harm is done to other people, you are free to do whatever you want.

And in this case, if they both agree and are in legal age (as you correctly stated); go ahead!

And of course, having the responsibility not to provoke a genetic snowball to your offspring. LOL.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 10:21 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Brother, Cousin, Me

In our youth, my older brother and I would on some occasions talk about some girl or other, but I kept secret my lust for our cousins, aunts, and other taboo targets. I’ve previously posted the story here about the lakeside cabin we vacationed in that had a window with a very sheer curtain overlooking an enclosed porch, and how I saw my slender blonde first cousin undress through it. What I didn’t mention is that I once saw my brother hovering near that window like he was attempting to peep at our cousin too. She was in that room, the light was on, and I think I interrupted him before she could strip, but I know that twitchy body language like he was looking while trying not to get caught. So there was a bit of a line of her male cousins wanting to watch her strip that on that trip.

Many years later well into adulthood, I told him that I had seen our cousin strip through that window. He denied knowing about that sheer curtain. But he did say, “I’d like to have seen her naked back then.”
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 05:14 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
I know a guy that was fucking his aunt.
They got caught in the act by his dad, not a good scene. Didn't help that this was a very "religious" family!
Damn. Well, I know for a fact the one that I mentioned who is obsessed with mommy would fuck her, if he hasn't already. I've noticed some weird off the wall things with them. My friend / her husband has supisions , but can't say for sure. He ask me what I thought , I just said from what I've noticed something seems off beat with it. I also knew a guy once who fucked his aunt, it was years ago, but in there case they didn't get caught.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s