uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2014, 09:31 PM

Default Van fucking

This is another night with the X 15 yrs ago. We were out checking the parking lots at the shopping center close to where we live and wasn't much going on, it was dark by the time we got closer to home and we were getting restless and had not got off one time that afternoon. We decided to stop at the adult sex store and get a new toy to play with that night. I pulled the van in to the parking place in front of the store. It was on a one way street in a darker part of town and they still had the old type of parking there. You pulled in at and angle toward the curb. I went in by myself she said she would just wait in the van and for me to get something to surprise her with later. So I went in and started looking at all the dildos and rubber cocks and vibs , took me quite a while I just couldn't make up my mind what I wonted for sure so I got a big rubber cock about 10 ins. long and twice as fat as mine. When I came out of the store and got in the van there was a pickup truck parked next to the van on my side. As i was getting ready to back out she said "now your going to spoil my fun" I said what fun and she said the guy in that pickup was stroking his cock and making sure she could see him. I shut the van off and told her to trade places with me so she could watch him. We sat there for a while and she said he wasn't doing anything now. So I said why don't you show him your tits and see if that will get him going again. She took off her top, no braw and set up high in the seat so he could see, he looked and saw her tits and was stroking again, she was getting hot and wanted to see more so I said for her to take her jeans of and To get up in the seat with her feet and then to lean back towards me and I would hold her so she could spread her legs and he could see her white panties. Now he was really stroking fast, she took her panties off and spread her pussy . About that time some people came out of the store and almost caught us. We waited till they left and I said would you like to fuck him? Sure If you will play to. I said OK, I got out of the van and walked up to his window, he tried to hide his big hardon under his shirt but I could still see the big budge. I said my wife is hotter than hell and wet and would love to ride that big cock of yours and if you would like to fuck her to come on over to our van and she is waiting for you. He said wouldn't that bother you, I said hell know I like to watch other guys get her off. He got out and walked around to her side, she slide the side door open to the back of the van and said come on in honey. He got in and she was rubbing her clit for him to see, She said for him to get naked and for him to lay down on the floor, she got on top and took his cock in her hand and sat on it. He had at least 9 ins and she lowered her pussy down on it slowly and really let out a moan when the last couple of ins went in. She started to ride him slowly at first and then faster and faster She was about to cum when he yelled I'm cumming and she went stiff and layed down on him and was cumming like I never seen her do before. Where I was setting I could see his big cock pumping that hot load into her pussy, she came for what seamed like a couple of minuets I was stroking my cock like crazy and was getting ready to blow my load when she said for me to stop. Dam it was hard to stop but I did and I ask her why? She said for me to just rest for a while. She layed on him for about 5 min. and then ask him if he could go again? He said he probably could then she told me to get behind he and take some of the cum dripping out of her c*nt and lube my cock with it and slip it in her ass and for both of us to fuck her at the same time. As we started to pump our cocks in and out of her it was the first time I had every felt another mans cock rubbing against mine and it was going to make me cum fast. I told her I wasn't going to last long and she ask him if he could cum again? He said he could when he felt me cumming. I tried to hold out but there was just to much lust going on and it wasn't long till I was blowing my wad in her ass and he went off also she felt all that hot cum shooting in both of her holes and she came hard she was bucking her ass up and down like a wild horse. When it was over we were all done in and had to rest for a while. He said thanks a lot for the hottest time he had ever had and left. We got home and she said we would have to wait till tomorrow night to play with the new toy I got for us.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Stroker444444 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 08:15 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Yes sir, van fucking is fun and exciting. Never had a threesome fucking. In fact my wife back then wouldn't let another man fuck her. But she'd tease and flash her tits and pussy often. She's also had quite a few men finger her while in our van. This happened as she sat in the front passenger seat, on the floor of the side doors, and on our permanent bed way in back.
Our two different vans were set up for camping even though they were not camping vans. We traveled a lot with them after retiring and used them for RV camping at many Daytona bike events. A few stories are already posted in CLOSET CLEANING and a thread called parking lot sex, I believe.

The highlights of one time is similar to yours, without the fucking. We were at our favorite nude beach lot waiting to surprise a friend. Next to our van was a guy masturbating in a rental car. At first we don't think he knew anyone was in our van or at least watching. My wife got a thrill and things just seemed to happen as she teased him.
Attached Thumbnails
P6200212.JPG   P6200213.JPG  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s