uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2014, 11:48 AM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default What do you say to a naked erection?

I won't even try to explain how this conversation with my wife occurred over the weekend, but my lovely wife of almost 50 years and I were nudists back in the late 1970's and 1980's, and I have written about our experiences then at length in OCC's non-fiction category. We also have hosted nude pool parties and attended other functions when we were younger.

We were reminiscing this weekend, and she stated that she was always comfortable being a nudist, even when she was the only one nude in a group. Actually, she enjoys that scenario. And she is certainly not uncomfortable around a erect penis, mine or others, in the right circumstances.

She asked me how I felt when I got an erection in front of a woman when the two of us were alone? This is normal with us as a married couple, but I was challenged to think of another time, although I know it has happened with my "nudist neighbor" numerous times. Of course, with Linda (the nudist neighbor) she is almost insulted if you don't respond. I got one alone with my sister in law once, too, but she and I are not attracted to each other--long story. I also remember walking naked out of the toilet at a hotel to face the housekeeper, and my cock got rock hard in a moment. She blushed looking at my organ as it grew into full hard-on, and the more she stared, the harder it got. I cowered and covered, looking for a towel but the housekeeper told me to relax, that it happened often and she was not offended. I told her, a plump middle aged African American lady, that I was embarrassed more by the hard on that by being caught naked, and she laughed and said that "all cocks have their own minds". I relaxed and we spoke for a few minutes but my cock stayed at attention. A knock at the door and a feminine voice asked "Mary?", and the maid said "Come in, Jeannie". I was again embarrassed but another housekeeper strolled in and I again covered up with my hands. The first maid told me to relax, and both maids acted like it was as normal as finding a wet towel. Now I was rock-hard in front of two housekeepers, the second one being a bit older and perhaps Hispanic.

They were in no way uncomfortable and as they stood there fully dressed in drab grey uniforms and flat utilitarian shoes, as my cock was getting purple-headed and beginning to throb like I was watching a hot Playboy cheerleader strip.
It was a strange but exciting feeling. I offered to excuse myself to get dressed, when Mary asked if I was going to jack off first. I said probably yes, and she asked me to do it in front of them. Both agreed that there are men who try to get hotel maids to catch them naked and often while they are masturbating, but that disgusts them. Somehow, they were enjoying their current situation. Jeannie went to her cart and brought back a small bottle of hand lotion and a hand towel. She squirted some lotion in the palm of her hand and gave my penis a quick swipe, leaving it covered in goo. I began to run my right fist up and down in a steady pattern staring at them as they stared at my penis. Soon I was getting close and Mary reached under and squeezed my balls, causing me to shoot on the towel that Jeannie held. It was over quickly. They left and told me to have a safe trip and "come again"! Later that day, I saw Mary in a hallway and asked her how she knew I wasn't the usual guy who tries to get caught naked. She replied that she knew I wasn't one of them because I was not erect when I came out of the toilet. I got erect when I saw her and was embarrassed. To wrap this long example up, I have returned to the hotel several times and if Mary is on duty, I go to her floor and say hello. She even came to my room one night and soaped me up in the shower and paid special attention to my organ.

My wife told me that on a number of occasions, she has somehow been alone with a man who has an obvious hard-on and she struggles with the proper response. You cannot "Ask Abby" this question. If she, the female, has caused the erection, then she feels some obligation to help relieve the situation, maybe not with intercourse but a handjob or blowjob might be in order. As a married woman, she does not offer her favors to just anyone, but she understands that men have needs.

We discussed that sometimes erections are caused by embarrassment, as if you accidentally walked into a friend while you were nude. An erection can result that is not the same as if you had sexual thoughts about that friend. From her perspective, she says she cannot judge if the hard-on is from embarrassment or from a sexual thought or wish, especially if she too is naked. If caused by embarrassment, offering a handjob or BJ might add to the embarrassment, especially if they do not find you sexually attractive.

She reminded me when her brother in law asked to see her spread, and she did it for him and he got erect and jerked off looking at her. That was at one of the weekends at Linda's.

She also told me that two of our son's friends walked in our house as she was coming downstairs nude. They both stared at her and being young men, their pants tented in a hurry. After her reflexive covering up, she lowered her hands and let them look and asked if they had questions. Both wanted to see her "secret area" so she let them follow her into a bedroom where she spread and let them finger her then they jacked off watching her rub herself to a come.

Another time was at Pinetree nudist club when the guy followed her to the house where we rented rooms, but that is covered in that thread "Can you be more exposed at a nudist club?"

She says she will tell me of the other few times when we have time.

Do any of you have stories or photos of this?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022