Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2014, 11:41 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

Please don't post those pictures!!

Just kidding, it cracks me up that every time someone mentions taking pics in a post, someone asks them to post the pics.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2014, 09:00 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Please don't post those pictures!!

Just kidding, it cracks me up that every time someone mentions taking pics in a post, someone asks them to post the pics.
Lol! TTo late to NOT post any. I already posted a few to "Ladies of OCC" a few weeks ago.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014, 07:23 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default kind of camping related

Sorry this one is a bit long but it took place over the whole day yesterday.

The wife and I had a free day yesterday because the kids were staying at a friends house, they were picked up at 10am. Our big plans for the day was going to meet a bunch of friends and hang out at a campground they were staying at for the weekend. Having a free Saturday morning though we first hopped in bed for a round of love making. She is always quite a bit louder when she is not worried about the kids hearing us. We thought about blowing off meeting our friends and spend the day in bed but decided to go just because we don't get to see them all as much as we used to before everyone had kids with busy schedules.

As we were getting ready my wife surprised me by putting on one of her sexier see thru black lace bras with matching thong. She knows the bra is one of my favorites because it doesn't have any of that padding that hides nipple pokes. She did a model pose for me before pulling on a t-shirt and some “mom” appropriate length running type shorts. As she did she said “I just want you to picture what is underneath this all day”. “No problem there” I said.

We got to the campground right after lunch as our friends were heading to the beach with there kids. We went with them and soon we were sitting at a picnic table talking as the kids hit the water. I then got my first bonus of the day. A group of twenty something ladies came to the beach and grabbed a picnic table by ours. I was enjoying the view as they pulled shirts and shorts off. Then one of the ladies had to adjust top. It was kind of like a bra with the straps attached but her arms were not in them yet for what ever reason. As she was getting her arms in I was treated to a full view of her perky left breast. My wife gave my leg a squeeze telling me she saw the view I was getting too. I was already glad we came today. After a few hours the kids had enough swimming so we headed back to the campsite.

It was a rainy day in Wisconsin yesterday so on and off it was sprinkling but never to hard to make us take cover. But later that night as it was getting dark it started coming down hard enough that all the adults there crowded under one of those ez up canopies our friends had up over their picnic table. All the kids headed down to the game room of the campground. There was just enough room for us and the 3 other couples to stay out of the gentle but steady rain.

My wife and I were on the end of the table. As we sat there my wife snuggled into me for some warmth. As I put my arm around her I let my hand sneak down the back of her shorts to feel her bare ass. She gave my leg a squeeze but otherwise didn't seem to mind. I played with the string between her cheeks for a bit before withdrawing my hand. Feeling a bit more adventurous with the darkness and cover of the table I put my hand on her thigh. After a minute I was stroking her thigh. I could tell she was getting horny because as I moved higher up her leg she actually slightly spread her legs instead of closing them as I thought she would. I was glad she wore the loose running shorts now because my hand could slide right in the leg hole. My finger was now brushing her thong covered pussy. I then sneaked a finger under her panty and into her very wet pussy. All the while we kept on talking with our friends like nothing out of the ordinary was taking place. She let me play for less than a minute before she pulled my hand away from her pussy and then gave my cock a squeeze. I took that as a sign she was ready to go for some more alone time.

We said our good byes and made a run for it in the rain to our SUV. As we left the campground my wife said she was chilled from the rain as she turned on the seat heater and the temp on her side of the vehicle. I joked that she should get out of her wet clothes. She surprised me again as she agreed. I couldn't believe it as she undressed next to me as I drove us home. She had never done this for me before despite my asking numerous times. (She told me today she did it because 1. she was very horny and 2. we were on deserted country back roads and would be all the way home). On one straight stretch she even turned the map light on so I could get a real good look at her. I played with her breasts and pussy for most of the way home. Once we got back to the town we live in she surprised me again by staying naked (again, small town, not much happening after 10pm) even as we pulled onto our street and then into the garage. She did wait for the garage door to shut before getting out though.

Once in the house she turned and kissed me hard. We were now in the foyer. The front door has a small side window and at the back of the house is our patio door off the kitchen with the blind open. I couldn't help my self, I turned on the light. She kept kissing me but did got out a “you naughty man”as I now guided her backwards towards the patio. As we got to the next bank of switches I was going to turn on the kitchen light by the patio but she said no more lights please. She then also turned off the foyer light. We have a half wall dividing the family room from the eating area by the patio. She grabbed a blanket off the chair and spread it on the floor. She then laid down with her knees up and spread and said “now you can turn on the kitchen light”. She was safely our of site now behind the half wall. I got down between her legs and started eating her pussy. She came in no time at all and told me she wanted me inside of her now. I happily obliged after stripping my own clothes off. We did missionary for a few minutes before rolling over with her on top. I had her arch her back so I could get a good look at her boobs bouncing as she rode me up and down. She loves it when I rub her clit while she rides me and shortly after I did she let out an “oh my god, I'm coming again.....”. She held still for a minute as she recovered. Then she told me “come for me baby, I want to feel you come deep inside of me”. I grabbed her ass with both hands and held her a little above as I started thrusting up into her. She is not a huge fan of anal play but tolerates a finger now and then so I rubbed her pussy juices around to get her slick. Then as I would thrust up with my cock I would work my index finger in to her ass. She let me get just past the second knuckle before whispering (between moans) that was deep enough. I asked if she wanted me to take my finger out and she said know just no deeper please. I continued thrusting into both holes before announcing I was going to come now. That sent her over the edge again and I could feel her pussy contract on my cock and her anus on my finger as I came deep inside of her.

She then asked if I was ready to go upstairs to our bed and I said sure. She then crawled on her hands and knees over to the light switch and turned off the light before standing up and asking if I was coming. I joked not yet but give me a few minutes and we will see. Once in bed (blinds shut, lights off) she went down on me and soon had me hard again. I climbed on top again and we had a nice slow fuck both coming again before falling asleep. When we woke up this morning she kind of panicked wondering what time was it and when are the kids getting dropped off. We still had about an hour but she was a little nervous about the time still. “oh, my clothes are still in the car I need to go get those”. She through on a robe to go get them and I asked her to get mine from the family room too. When she got back upstairs we showered together. I was soon hard again from rubbing her soapy body and was bumping her ass with my cock. She laughed and said “we don't have time for that now put that thing away until tonight”.

I can't wait.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:23 PM

Default a pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Sorry this one is a bit long but it took place over the whole day yesterday.

I can't wait.
Here are the panties she wore yesterday, she already has the bra hand washed and hanging up to dry. Tried to get her to model for me but no dice.
Attached Thumbnails
panties.jpg  
Old 07-16-2014, 08:08 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts
Default Camping Holiday

A few years after we got married Tracy and myself decided to take a late session camping holiday it was early in September so we didn't hold out much hope for good weather. When we got to the site it was over half empty the site owner asked us if we wanted a spot out of the way of near others we chose out of the way and were shown to a spot where there was no one else around we set up the tent and sat out in the sun (yes there was sun in England in September). Tracy was in just her bikini we enjoyed the peace for about a hour or so and during that time we didn't see anyone else. Tracy decided that it was safe to go topless for a while.

We decide to get into some decent cloths and go to the pub for some dinner as there was on one about both Tracy and I got changed with the tent doors wide open. It was kind of a thrill to be changing where any could have seen neither of us rushed to cover up and as far as I know no one saw us either.

We spent a couple of hours in the pub and headed back to the camp site when we got back we were a little disappointed to find someone else had set up a tent directly opposite ours. We went to bed we did have sex and Tracy was not exactly quiet about it. The next morning we woke up and went outside to cook some breakfast I just had boxer shorts on and Tracy had just a thin baby doll nightie and and matching knickers on. As we sat and eat our breakfast the people in the tent across from us came out it was a couple of guys on a break before starting university. We invited them to join us to eat their food we chatted for a bit at times as Tracy moved her tits were almost on full view from where I was sitting and I think the guys had a better view. After breakfast the guys went off to their thing leaving us to do ours.

Tracy and I spent most of the day on the beech Tracy was topless most of the day and got a bit burnt so when we got back to the tent Tracy asked me to put some after sun on her. There was no sign of life from the guys tent so Tracy striped off to her thong and sat in front of me as I rubbed in the after sun. I did her shoulders and her back I had just about finished the areas she couldn't reach herself when we heard on of the guys shout give us a shout if you need help with the front. Tracy went a bit redder (if that was possible) but did nothing to cover up. Tracy called back that they had better hurry up and come over then. Tracy laid on her back and the guys both started to rub the cream in they started at her tummy and moved almost avoiding her tits Tracy told them to make sure they didn't miss anywhere. That seemed to be the encouragement they needed and they took one tit each and spent a lot of time on them Tracy's nipples were rock hard. Tracy then rolled over and asked them to do her legs for her. They started at her feet and worked up to her bum. A lot of time was spent on her inner thighs Tracy parted her legs a little the guys fingers kept brushing her crotch one of the guys managed to move Tracy's thong to one side and slip a finger in her Tracy playfully slapped his hand an covered back up.

We all decided to go out together for a bit to eat Tracy got changed with the tent doors closed but not zipped up so as she moved around we could all see her getting dressed. It was reverse striptease she took off her thong and put on a suspender belt and black stockings then a lacy thong and matching bra over that she put a short skirt and very lacy top on. As we sat and eat a meal and had a few drinks together the conversation was a little risky it was lucky that the pub was not that busy. During the evening the guys had managed to get Tracy between them I could see the guys were rubbing Tracy's legs every now and then Tracy would gasp and push one or both of them away.

When we got back to the tent I asked Tracy what was happening she said that the guys had both been feeling her legs and rubbing her inner thigh they both kept getting a finger or two in her she said she enjoyed that but she had to stop them every now and then or she would have cum. We started to get ready to go to bed Tracy said that she wanted to go and get a shower she still had her bra and thong on she wrapped a towel around herself and headed towards the shower block. After about an hour Tracy had still not come back so Iwent to make sure she was OK I headed for the shower block there was no sign of her there> I was a little worried so I went back to our tent incase our paths had missed and when I found she was still not back I went across to the guys tent I called to ask if anyone was awake I was invited in and there was Tracy on a double mattress with a thin sheet over her she looked very happy. Tracy looked at me and just said sorry I got side tracked.

Tracy got off the bed she was now naked as were the guys we went back to our tent I started to feel Tracy's pussy and it was soaking wet I asked her what happened she told me that she had had the shower and on the way back just had the towel around her. The guys had been outside their tent one of them had asked her what was under the towel Tracy had said nothing but me. The guys asked her to prove it so she had. They invited her into their tent where they took it in turns to fuck her and be sucked by her. Both of them had cum in her at least twice. She said she was about to leave when I came over.

The following day the guys asked if we were OK with what had happened we said yes but Tracy said she didn't want to have them both together again. So for the next couple of nights I slept in the guys tent and Tracy spent a whole night with each of the guys. On the last morning before we left Tracy asked them both to fuck her one more time before we left. We all went our separate ways the guys said it was a holiday they would always remember.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:26 AM

Default latest camping

Just got back from a week of camping and it was great. The second night there amazingly we experienced something new. I only say amazing because with all the camping we do this is the first time I can remember hearing the the couple next to us having sex. They were a young couple in their 20s I would guess. She was an average cute girl I would say.

The wife and I were sitting by our campfire around 11:30pm or so when we heard the soft moans from the girl and the noise an air mattress makes when you move around on it a lot. I gave my wife's leg a squeeze and she did the same to my now hard cock. She jokingly whispered "pervert" in my ear as she was undoing my shorts. She then started stroking me and told me to come for her. So we sat there listening to the couple as my wife was trying to get me off quickly. a couple minutes later and the girl got a little louder for a second and then there was silence, they were done. My wife then leaned over and was licking the head of my cock as she continued the hand job. I reached over to pull her shirt up to get a handful of breast as I got closer. I told her "here I come" and she took me into her mouth as I came. i told her thanks, now let me return the favor. She said no, tonight was your night. The couple stayed one more night but we did not hear a repeat performance.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:38 AM

Default latest camping continued

As our kids are getting older that is both bad and good. It's bad because now they stay up later with us which means we have to stay up later to get our alone time at night. It's good because they are old enough to go do things by themselves during the day which gives us some alone time.

So the night after the couple we heard have sex left my wife and I were finally alone just before midnight again. Now that the site next to us was unoccupied my wife felt a bit more comfortable because we had decent privacy now. As the campfire burned down and it got darker, I pulled up her shirt and started kissing her breasts. I also pulled her leg over mine and let a hand wander up her shorts and panties and into her pussy. It didn't take long to get her to an orgasm. I then told her I wanted to fuck her. She took a look around to decide if it was "private" enough for her to do it outside. She decided it was if I would be quick. She got up and walked over to the picnic table, bending over and laying her top half on it. I followed and pulled her shorts and panties down and had her step out of them. I then entered her from behind. It was quick and fast and I unloaded inside of her.

We spent the next morning on the lake. The kids in kayaks and the wife and I trailing in a canoe. She spent the time teasing me by pulling the back of her shorts down to show me the thong she was wearing. After lunch the kids wanted to go on one of the biking trails so we said we would sit this one out and stay back at the camper. We gave them 15 minutes to make sure they didn't come back for something they forgot. Then we went inside. As I mentioned in another story, we have a pop up camper. All of the main window blinds were open except for the ones in the bed areas. She pulled her bottoms off and then climbed up into ours. Now facing me on her knees, she pulled her shirt off then too off her bra. Then she said "get up here". Me and my erection did just that. I started to eat her out and she had an orgasm in a few minutes. She then pushed me on my back and climbed on top. She was grinding away as I played with her nipples. She started talking dirty as she got close to another orgasm. Saying "I feel so naughty fucking during the day" and "I wonder if anyone knows what we are doing right now." She came again and now we switched to me on top. I was close now too so I was thrusting hard and fast. If any of you have experience in a pop up camper you know it does not take much movement in the beds to get the camper moving a bit. So as I whispered in her ear "we're shaking the camper baby. they know I'm fucking my wife." She responded with a moan and said "yes, fuck your wife, fuck her hard." That sent us both over the edge. We stayed there for a minute and then I got up and got dressed. As I was staring at her naked body I said "you look warm. Want me to open the bed windows?" She laughed and said "you'd like that wouldn't you?" "Of course" I said.

I gave her a couple more orgasms sitting by the fire during the week but did not get anymore daytime fun. We do have a weekend planned in September though when it will just be us, no kids.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:13 AM

lovely experiences, whatnow3 ... thanks for sharing with us !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alterego8184 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2014, 02:58 PM

Default prelude to this weekend.

Counting down the hours until work is done. Wife and I are going camping one last time for the year, this time without the kids. Never quite sure what kind of weather we will get in Wisconsin this time of year but it should be in the 70s during the day but rain is forecast for Saturday.

Anyway she and I went grocery shopping last night for this weekends food. Normally not to exciting but wife surprised me when she did a lot of bending over in front of me. Her low rise jeans were a bit lower than normal. It took me a few times to realize she was showing off some new panties she had bought. They were those "keyhole" type so when she bent over I got a nice view of about 2 inches off her ass crack. She laughed when I finally did notice saying my eyes got really big.

It's almost the weekend. .....

Pic is not my wife just of the type of panties she was wearing.
Attached Thumbnails
MLA15394577.jpg  
Old 09-19-2014, 04:29 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Thanks everyone for the great camping stories. Makes us feel good to know others do things around campgrounds besides cook S'Mores and fish! I especially liked whatnow's stories telling about some of the same places we've camped. Maybe the same camp sites! Maybe on the same picnic tables. That's why my wife always puts down a table cloth when eating. I used to think that white stuff was bird poop!

I think those fold down campers had more open windows than any other tent or RV we owned. I remember it felt like we were outside while having sex inside. And I was sure at times it would fall over or the bed would collapse!
Also why is it when you get a nice secluded campsite you come back later to see other RV's or tents beside it?
Pretty much the same things happened many times except the parts about my wife NOT fucking others. It wasn't because I didn't try!
I'll let you look for our camping stories in non fiction CLOSET CLEANING. But I could think of a few others to add here.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416