Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-27-2014, 11:01 AM

Default Anyone had 3some where the 3rd was a female non-blood relative such as SIL?

Okay, so I've been hot for my sister-in-law for years. I have a thing for shapely women (not exactly BBW territory, but definitely extra pounds) with very white skin, red hair, big tits and big asses. Some freckles are also a plus. Both my wife and my sister-in-law meet these criteria, so naturally I want them both

My wife's reddish hair has faded to more of a brown over the years, but my sister-in-law is quite the redhead. And the SIL has a bit of a weight issue and in fact would probably qualify for full-blown BBW status if I could ever see her completely naked.

This is my wife's brother's wife we're talking about here. And frankly my BIL is kind of a dick, so I would get a special pleasure out of boning his woman. I know that's a little twisted, but there it is. Anyway, I have seen her tits and have had a few conversations with her on sexual topics, so I know she is a bit "open-minded." In fact, on one occasion before my wife and I got married (this would have been about 12 years ago), I actually watched her make out with another girl. We are all about 40 now.

So about a year or 18 months ago, the SIL did text me a picture of her tits, which of course I still have. I'll be happy to tell the story behind that and to share the picture if anyone's interested. Meantime, would love to know if you've had an experience like the one described in the thread title.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:48 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba_69 View Post
Okay, so I've been hot for my sister-in-law for years. I have a thing for shapely women (not exactly BBW territory, but definitely extra pounds) with very white skin, red hair, big tits and big asses. Some freckles are also a plus. Both my wife and my sister-in-law meet these criteria, so naturally I want them both

My wife's reddish hair has faded to more of a brown over the years, but my sister-in-law is quite the redhead. And the SIL has a bit of a weight issue and in fact would probably qualify for full-blown BBW status if I could ever see her completely naked.

This is my wife's brother's wife we're talking about here. And frankly my BIL is kind of a dick, so I would get a special pleasure out of boning his woman. I know that's a little twisted, but there it is. Anyway, I have seen her tits and have had a few conversations with her on sexual topics, so I know she is a bit "open-minded." In fact, on one occasion before my wife and I got married (this would have been about 12 years ago), I actually watched her make out with another girl. We are all about 40 now.

So about a year or 18 months ago, the SIL did text me a picture of her tits, which of course I still have. I'll be happy to tell the story behind that and to share the picture if anyone's interested. Meantime, would love to know if you've had an experience like the one described in the thread title.
Of course, we're interested (in both)!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2014, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Of course, we're interested (in both)!
Okay, well here goes. The time she flashed me one tit is actually pretty boring and not much of a story. We had a party at my house and she was spending the night. She was wearing clothes to sleep in and I just flat-out asked to see her tits. She kind of gave me a "good grief" look and just pulled up her shirt on one side. Very nice tit. End of part I.

Part II: It got more interesting when she and her husband (my wife's brother) asked me to fix their desktop computer, which would not boot. Neither of them are very tech-saavy, and I am an old hand at Windows, so I said sure, but that I would need the computer. She brought it to my house and left it with me, and quietly told me, when no one else was around (honestly, I can't remember whether this was over the phone or in person) that there were some candid photos on there and that I should "be careful" or whatever. Needless to say, I was enthralled and determined.

It's pretty funny really -- I spent an ENTIRE WEEKEND in my basement with that computer going through every imaginable file and directory. The arousing part of this otherwise disappointing tale is that during that weekend, she would text me from time to time asking if I had "found anything yet." I told her that, sadly, I had not. Amazingly, she then started suggesting places on the hard drive to look. Then she would add "we should erase these texts." Which of course we did. What really got me hot was the knowledge that she obviously wanted me to find the photos. I let her know that I wanted to see them, and she would respond with something like "I'm really not much to look at." The modesty made me want to see them even more.

She said it was possible she had deleted them recently. I downloaded various little programs designed to go through and recover deleted files. I mean honestly (you truly ought to be laughing if you're reading this), I spent an absurd amount of time that weekend looking through deleted file fragments. But this part of the story ends in disappointment, I'm afraid, as I never found a single thing.

It had only taken me a few minutes to fix the PC's actual problem . When she came to pick it up, I took it out to the garage and handed it to her, and she quietly asked "Did you find any of the photos?" Trying to get at the nature of the photos that might have once been on there, I replied something like "Oh yeah! My favorite was the one of your spread pussy." She laughed out loud and said "no you didn't!" Which told me that the photos were probably not quite that hardcore, had they ever existed.

Pt III: So, a few months went by. I think it was March of '12 when my wife was attending an all-night outdoor charity event. I and my sister-in-law were there as well, but neither of us was staying all night. My kids were also out of the house because they were staying all night at the event. I had a much better parking spot, so when it came time to leave I offered to drive her to her car. During the short drive, I asked if she'd like to come over for a while. She said that she might. I was entranced, because this was a golden and rare opportunity (my brother-in-law was away on business or something). We had a similar route to our homes, mine being closer, so she followed me most of the way. When I turned left to go home, she turned into a convenience store on the corner. I recall that I texted her, asking if she was getting beer, to which she replied yes.

So this story does not end with a hot fuck session, but I still think it's a pretty good story. Because, like the best stories, it suggests a world of possibilities.

I went home and sat on the front porch with a beer and waited. And waited. At one point I realized that she was not coming. A little later, we began texting. I can't remember who texted who first, but we had quite a candid conversation. She asked me about a couple of women she thought I had had sex with in the past, and I gave candid answers. It sort of progressed to "Truth or Dare," literally. Remembering the time she had made out with a girl, I asked her if she was interested in women. She replied that she was very interested in women, but please don't tell anyone, and that all she had ever done was kiss (I sort of doubt that part). She asked me to text her a photo, not of anything specific, but that opened the door. Finally, it built up to the inevitable: I explained the deep disappointment of never finding pictures of her on her PC and told her she could make it up to me by sending me a full-frontal shot of her tits. She hesitated only a little, and even had the good sense to ask me if I subscribed to any kind of photo-syncing that would automatically upload photos on my phone to the web. I told her that I did not, and she said OK. Ohhhh, those moments as I waited for the text to come through. I have stroked miles of my dick to this simple little pic, which I'll attach. Later on I was chagrined to realize that she must have taken it with the front-facing camera of her phone, since it's rather small. Also, the lighting isn't very good. But just knowing that they're my SIL's tits, and that she willfully sent me the pic, is mega-hot for me.

In short, there's not a doubt in mind that, if I could just finagle the circumstances, things could go a lot further. I've even heard my brother-in-law make comments about his wife being such a sl*t, that "if she gets a few beers in her she'll fuck anybody." He's probably exaggerating that, and like I said, he's a bit of an asshole. I also recall an occasion or two where, at my house, he's left his phone lying around, and I've picked it up for some reason, and he would glance menacingly at me and say something like "Dude, you should Put. That. Down. You shouldn't go through someone's phone ... things on there you shouldn't see ... blah, blah, blah." So I feel sure that a treasure trove of pics is on there somewhere, if I could just get my hands on it someday .

Meanwhile, I live with the knowledge that my sister-in-law is a bit adventurous and likes to show off her body. I feel a gut certainty that if circumstances were right, I might just ask her to strip and pose for me while I take the pictures, and she would agree. Things would progress from there. Jesus, I would love to eat her red-headed pussy.

A hot 3-way with her and my wife, let's face it, just ain't gonna happen. But I do think that one day I just might fuck the sister-in-law. I'll probably smack her chuncky ass and make her talk shit about what an asshole her husband is while I'm pounding her from behind. Then I'll pull out, and unload all over those gorgeous tits. Maybe I'll take a pic of that.

So that every time my brother-in-law makes some jackass comment, I'll just smile, go into another room, look at the pic, and think "Yeah. Fucked your wife. Came all over her tits."

But for now I just have this ...

(note that original pic was very red due to bad color -- the second one is the same pic that I adjusted to make the color look more skin-toned)
Attached Thumbnails
SILtits.jpg   SILtits2.jpg  

The Following 92 Users Say Thank You to sba_69 For This Useful Post:
aloriankai, americuadorian, anders37, animal1242, apeyboy, BaconBot, BadPhotog, barerider69, bayuman, Beemer1960, bertimos, Bigmurr, bobnudd, Bolshevik1984, bourne0001, camoj, canada1, chelseakev, Cockofthesouth, Conngentleman, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, curvy hoosier, dicknsider, DRDavenport, dusk, echoes46, ev1l0ne, ez2b0e, Feeling, Gabberzz, geeoh, geordiekev, gonegone544, goodguy30, greendoor, havee-air23, Horny Terry, Hornyinde, iceman7770516, indym, Iron280, jackrockpete, jellyworm, jiinx81, joelook, jojo33bdx, Knicless, kuryaki, KY_BOB, lapeer25, latenights, laz3boy, lewdown, luckyluke78, MacnJaye, magnaebony, mastic, maymedson11, mikeliny, moomoo59, MrBill, nectcouple, nellie1781, Obironic, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, patrourke, pippys, rak1918, rebar5k, regtinny, ripstar1, Showoffmywife, sith11, someyounguy, stiv837, Surfer549, talbaine, tapau2003, Tarstarkas, thun35, Tifosi, Tomdaly71, tylergal, vegahunter, vonvilkee, wolf86, wonderbill, xxxxenophile, zoomie9
Old 01-27-2014, 02:12 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba_69 View Post
(note that original pic was very red due to bad color -- the second one is the same pic that I adjusted to make the color look more skin-toned)
These are fucking glorious - absolutely perfect!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2014, 03:14 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 207 Posts

Those look ripe for some titty fucking! Very nice pics and story!
Old 01-27-2014, 03:17 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default I agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
These are fucking glorious - absolutely perfect!
Absolutely amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2014, 05:50 PM

Fantastic story! I have no doubt that you will nail her pretty soon...GL and keep us posted!
Old 01-27-2014, 08:59 PM

Default Couldn't resist...

... removing the "noise" from the photo. Hope u like.
Attached Thumbnails
SILtits2.jpg  
Old 01-28-2014, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoh View Post
... removing the "noise" from the photo. Hope u like.
Oh, thank you geeoh! I'll take any and all improvements
Old 01-28-2014, 08:40 AM

Forgot to end the story -- The only reason we had to quit texting that night was that her 18- or 19-year old son was at home and was trying to get her attention to talk to her. I tell ya, teenagers can just kill an adult's sex life. I have two of them in my house now. Anyway, the cogs were spinning in my head that night, and I feel sure I could have talked her into sending me a shot of her spread pussy with just a little more time.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sba_69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s