photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-26-2013, 09:29 PM

Thanked 1,859 Times in 100 Posts
Default Friends partners/wives giving you the come-on?

Every friday a group of friends would go out to a local nightclub. Our friends aged from 21 to 55 and at the time I was around 23-24 with a relatively conservative girlfriend.

One night we were all sat on a long padded bench in a dark corner by the dancefloor with my hand stretched out on the bench beside me to 'reserve' the spot for my friends partner who had gone to the bar to get a drink. I was drunkenly chatting away to other friends when a soft fleshy bottom plonked itself onto my hand. It was my friends 55 year old girlfriend 'C'

"OOps! Sorry C." I apologised as I extracted my hand from underneath her
"Don't apologise, It was quite fun!" she replied.
"Next time I'll leave it there then!"
"If you wish"

A little while later the scenario was repeated but I was more deliberate about the positioning of my hand and she was more deliberate about sitting on it. It was dark, crowded and nobody else had any idea what was going on.

"Can I have my hand back please C?" I mouthed to her through the sound of the loud music
"Only if you really insist." she said slightly wriggling her behind on my hand.

Now at this point it was clear that there was a lot of skin on skin here and my only assumption was that she was wearing some very small underwear which was quite hot for me as my 24 year old girlfriend had only ever worn big Bridget Jones knickers.

Over the rest of the night she found ample opportunities to sit on my hand to the point where at one point her pussy was directly over my fingers. I wasn't able to move them much but it was apparent she was wearing a g-string.

Later in the evening we left the club and went to a take-away to get some food. It was winter and she was dressed inappropriately for the conditions so I offered to envelop her in my large overcoat as we waited for our food. None of our friends or my girlfriend were shocked as this woman was old enough to be my mother and she was the partner of one of our friends so it appeared quite innocent.

They couldn't see that I was caressing her arse cheeks and sliding my hands in and out of her stocking tops whilst she pressed herself against my hard cock.

Nothing else happened that night but it's a memory that will stay with me for a very long time.
I did get to kiss her passionately one evening when we were at a mutual friends house party but that was as far as it ever went.

Alcohol turns me into a bad guy.

Anyone else got any recollections of getting the come-on from a friends partner?
Old 02-09-2013, 03:32 PM

Thanked 1,566 Times in 257 Posts

The turn of the Millenium, i was at a mates house party. Just after Midnight, i ended up outside in the back garden with another (ex) mates girlfriends, snogging & groping her tit's. He had seen us when he came looking for Nadine, stormed off & host mate had to come outside & tell us we had been caught.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 07:51 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Several years ago I took my wife on a business trip, I was going to have meetings that day at the HQ of our best customer and that evening my wife and I were going to dinner with the CEO and his wife. I had met the CEO many times and we had become good friends over the years, business lunches, golfing etc., but I had only spoken to his wife over the phone when I had to call their home. We usually chatted for a few minutes before she gave the phone to hubby, hardly even what I would call flirting.

We met at the restaurant and his wife, Kathy, was a knockout, she had to be 15 or 20 years younger than the other 3 of us, definitely trophy wife material. We sat down at the table and Kathy was to my immediate left, we ordered a round of drinks and after a while another round before ordering dinner. Somewhere between the second round and dinner I felt a hand on my left thigh, it had to be Kathy, no one else could reach that spot. I patted her hand in a friendly manner and tried to keep a straight face and she inched up higher and higher. The table was small, the restaurant was dark and the tablecloth covered everything and soon Kathy was rubbing my cock through my pants. I know my poker face can only last so long and I hope I'm not squirming too much.

Luckily I got a break and my wife said that she was going to the ladies room and that was a good excuse to stand up as they both went. We sat there making small talk and the ladies came back I took the opportunity to scoot my chair over a bit toward my wife hoping to get out of reach, but there just wasn't a lot of room. Soon I felt her hand again, this time she put something in my pocket, but at least stopped playing with me.

Dinner over, said goodbyes my wife and I go back to the hotel. As soon as I can I pull the note out, first I want to get rid of the evidence, second I'm dying to see what this sl*t is up to.

"The next time you visit please come alone. I want to taste you and feel that big cock filling me. Love, Kathy" and she wrote a phone number under that.

I flushed the note, but not before recording the number in my little book. However I never took her up on it and I heard they were divorced a few years later.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:15 PM

in college, my best friends gf was coming on to me one night and while wallking back to dorm, she was tellin me she couldnt help it. He was drunk and walkin in front of us. so anyway, he crashed in our dorm room. i went up to her room and proceeded to fuck this shit out of her. Did it early and often the next few weeks. Summer came, and that was it. They are married with kids now. And yes he found out
Old 07-23-2014, 06:00 AM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default going away party

This is more of an extreme flirting/teasing story involving two of my coworker/friends and their wives who I was also friends with. I'll call them Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice. Alice also worked at the same company with us. This was about 8 months after I got married. My wife was going to come but her best friend was having one of those Pampered Chef parties and she had to go.

Bob had recently accepted a new job so on his last day we had a going away after work at a local bar. It was a good party, about half the company showed up at least for a little while. Bob and Ted decided they were really going to tie one on so they seldom left their bar stools. Soon people were dancing and Carol and Alice wanted to dance so they dragged me out with them. Ted said "oh good you dance we will drink". Soon the three of us were having a good old time dancing fast and slow. While we were slow dancing I was enjoying the two pair of breasts that were rubbing against me and soon had a hard on. Alice bumped into it first and pointed it out to Carol. They were very proud of them selves.

As we headed back to the bar for breather we were now at a different spot than Bob and Ted because they were surrounded by other coworkers saying their goodbyes. So the three of us were standing close talking when Alice decided to tease me some more about the erection they had caused. She asked if I always get hard when I dance with girls and I said only with the pretty ones. This went on for a few minutes when Carol asked if I was still hard now. I joked that they would have to find out for themselves, which they proceeded to do. First Carol casually grabbed my package and said yep he is still hard and the Alice said well let me feel, which she did.

For the next couple of hours it was the same thing. We would dance, they would rub and grind against me and cop feels of my cock to make sure I was still hard. I know I was horny and I figured they were also. I did manage a couple of feels of their crotches (it was only fair) and their jeans had that hot damp feeling.

By this time Bob and Ted were pretty hammered and Carol and Alice were still just tipsy. As I was the only sober one (longest drive home) I gave them all a ride. Bob and Carol had booked a hotel room so the five of us went there first. Up in the room we were all talking and joking about nothing important when Carol told Bob he was so drunk she should have brought her vibrator to satisfy her tonight. He protested and said he was more than capable of performing. He pulled her over to him and reached up the back of her shirt and was trying to undue the clasp. She let him struggle for a minute before telling him it's in the front dummy. We all laughed and then he brought his hands to the front and said "ta-da". Then he surprised us by yanking her shirt up to show us he had done it. Ted and I clapped saying well done well done as we got a good look at her boobs. Carol started to pull her shirt back down when Bob stopped her saying I'm just taking that off soon anyway which he proceeded to do. She protested for a second then just went with it saying well they've already seen them any way. She then complained about being the only woman topless so Ted obliged by getting Alice's bra and t shirt off.

I was really wondering where this was all headed now. I was not prepared to cheat on my wife and was already feeling somewhat guilty. Luckily for me soon after Alice was topless Carol decided the three of us needed to leave so she could fuck her husband before he passed out. Bob said he needed a souvenir from the night so he grabbed Alice's bra and said I am keeping this. Alice shrugged and said ok. She then put on her thin, slightly see thru white t-shirt and we left the hotel room. Once to my car Ted got in the back seat and passed out quicker than I thought possible. I drove the mile to their house and helped Alice get Ted inside. All the while enjoying the sway of her bra-less breasts. As I was leaving she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and thanked me for the fun evening and for the help then gave my still hard cock one last squeeze for the road.

My wife was waiting up for me when I got home. She asked if I had good time, was it a good party etc. I told her a few details that night (Bob and Ted got drunk, I danced with Carol and Alice, drove them home) then had some badly needed sex. I did tell her the details I left out a few days later. She was a little upset, not bad. But she did joke about it saying no wonder you were so horny when you got home.

The following Monday at work I ran into Alice first and now that she was not tipsy she was very embarrassed, more so that she had been feeling me up all night. She then told me Carol had been right in that she should have brought her vibrator because minutes after we left Bob had to go worship at the porcelain alter and that is where he spent the night. I asked how her night ended and she said Ted didn't get sick just stayed sleeping. I asked again emphasizing how did "your" night end? She laughed and blushed and said "I let my fingers do the walking". I smiled and said oh great now you have me hard again. She laughed and hit me on the arm as she walked away. When I saw Ted later I gave him my best shit eating grin. He laughed and said I know, I know, you saw my wife's boobs. I thought to myself yeah I saw your wife's boobs. but I'm pretty sure your wife was thinking of me during her last orgasm.

Only saw Bob and Carol a few more times after that. Stayed friends with Ted and Alice for another 8 years until I moved on to another company and we kind of drifted apart after that.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:18 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Fantastic!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again