photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2017, 08:28 PM

There's nothing more exciting than seeing a woman wear a suit that shows a little of what's underneath.
I enjoy it a lot and have the pleasure of a wife that indulges my wishes in this area. I love seeing the girls who wear Wicked Weasel suits and those like that. But I also really enjoy seeing women wear suits that aren't as blatant, but still give you a great view. Of course, it never hurts to cut the lining out of a suit if you want a "regular" suit to be a little more risque.

Here's one she has that I love. Gives a good view when wet. But not totally obvious when wet or dry.
Let me know if you like.
Attached Thumbnails
2017boatseethru3.jpg  
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to wtrski For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2017, 09:14 AM

Thanked 1,575 Times in 111 Posts
Default Agree!

100%. Wife indulges my fetish in this area as well. I'll post a few examples when I get the chance very soon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to floridalover3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2017, 08:20 PM

Many many years ago my wife bought a new swimsuit. Nothing special. Just a standard one-piece.
The first time she wore it was when we had a few people over for a pool party. Included in these people were her brother and his wife, and her cousin and his wife.
My wife went for a swim and as she got out of the pool this was the sight that greeted me.
Her brother and cousin and their wives were seated at a table beside the pool. The wives had their backs to the pool but her brother and cousin were looking directly at her.
I managed to take a quick photo when she wasn't looking.
Her brother and cousin had big smiles on their faces.
Later her brother's wife saw the swimsuit and politely told my wife it was a bit revealing. She was quite embarrassed.
Attached Thumbnails
052c.jpg  
Old 08-31-2017, 11:27 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Here is something pretty hot. We had split up the first time and she went away with a divorced dad to Vegas. She and I decided to try again, so I took her to Mexico. She pulled out her bikini from her bag when we got there, and told me "how about if I wear this?" She held it up and there were stains all over the bottom. She tried to cover it up by telling me that the laundry service was awful. After she was drunk, I asked her "was that cum from Jeff?" She said "I'm sure. I haven't put it on since then."
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 10:33 PM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

My sister and her husband were coming over today for BBQ, she called at the last minute, her son and his GF showed up and would it be OK for them to come also. Sure, nephew is just out of college and a great kid. We have a pool, so I offered it if they wanted to swim.

Nephew Ryan, and his GF Samantha came with towels and ready to change and jump in. Samantha was a cute young lady, average build, very trim. They said their hellos, had a beer then went inside to change. When they came out Samantha was in a very brief, sexy 2 piece, cut high in the back, her butt hanging out. My sister and her husband were a little surprised, Samantha said, "this is my spring break bikini, I hope it's ok".

The men just nodded approval. When it got wet the lime green top left her nipples very visible. When they left I told them they were welcome to swim anytime.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:20 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Another great see-thru story! Thanks!

It was here at OCC that someone once said that the term "plausible deniability" can be the best description of what some women use to deny the fact that they enjoy their exhibitionism. That is:
I had no idea it was see-thru when wet!
I was so surprised that top was so sheer!
I never though to close the blinds!
I didn't expect anyone would walk in... etc. etc.
Too funny! Think my wife has used every one of those lines at some point over the years... She is definitely a closet exhibitionist; something I initially tried to extinguish but eventually came to enjoy and actively encourage. Have posted some stories on other threads, but none of her wearing a see through bathing suit.

Not a ENF story but here goes: Had a GF way back when [we were 19 - 20 yo] who had a pool behind her parents house. One day she came out of the house wearing a new one piece suit in a peach color she had purchased at a sports store in town. Was just the 2 of us at the pool and when she came out of the water the suit was completely see through - absolutely nothing left to the imagination. Being the prude I was back then told her she had to do something about that so she did not show. The suit had a lining but it was not doing much. She bought some additional lining material and sewed a small triangle into the front of the suit so her bush was not quite so apparent. Her nipples were still visible. A couple weeks later she had a pool party for 30-40 people and of course she wore her new [and improved ??] suit. After a couple hours with everybody drinking I noticed she was getting a lot of attention with some guys pushing or throwing her in the pool if she had been out for a while getting food and beer. When she came out of the pool I noticed everything was visible again. No wonder the guys were keeping her suit wet. I pulled her to the side and asked what happened to the added lining. She said when she was thrown in one time the lining separated and wadded up, so she removed it. Seeing her on display was hot and the lusting hormones won out over puritan morals - besides everybody had already seen all of her. She was not embarrassed at all. Looking back over the years have wondered if I could have gotten her to remove the original lining making it a really fun suit. Am guessing yes, but alas that will forever remain in the "if only" locker of memories...
Old 12-09-2017, 06:07 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default Great stories

Wow, great stories everyone.

When I first met my wife she bought a white one piece because she didn't think she had the slinky body for a bikini. The one piece had thick linings for the breasts. She is very busty and a little self conscious about that and felt the linings made her look even more so, so she removed them. That worked fine until she jumped in the water. We were at a lake with my brother and when she got out of the water not only were her nipples visible, but the cleavage between her boobs was displayed as the sun hit the area that was lifted off her chest. My brother's only comment was, "Where did you find her?"

She wore that suit all summer, but never in front of family or friends again. I was hoping for a repeat the next year, but it somehow got stained and thrown away.

Attached photo is obviously not of that suit and is many years later, but sort of conveys the look of the cleavage anyway.
Attached Thumbnails
6078x.jpg  
Old 12-13-2017, 01:09 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default A bit off topic, but

Does anyone know where to buy a see-through bathing suit? One piece, white? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2017, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Does anyone know where to buy a see-through bathing suit? One piece, white? Thanks.
I would check out wicked weasel... or just search for that online
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robotmartin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2017, 03:00 PM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default also try

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotmartin View Post
I would check out wicked weasel... or just search for that online

Malibu beach wear
Yandy
Doll clothing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post: