uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2017, 06:00 AM

Thanked 9,808 Times in 323 Posts
Default Do you go on nude beaches as a couple? does your wife/GF actively look at cocks?

My wife has always been happy to strip fully naked whenever we come across a nude beach on holiday. I love this aspect of her - she is very comfortable in the nude and being seen nude. I find it especially erotic as she is a total girl-next-door-butter-wouldn't-melt back home. She's now 51, still got a lovely body, petite with 36D boobs, lovely large circular nipples, smooth pussy (there's a fair few pics of her on here if you search around). Anyway, point is that she has always enjoyed having a good look at the array of penises on display. She is genuinely fascinated (and probably turned on) by the range of shapes and sizes.

At first she used to be quite shy about it, but I could see her eyeing them up. Nowadays, she is quite open and will often comment by saying things like "ooh, he's got a big one", "there's a lovely todger", "wow, look how that one bounces about as he walks along" etc etc.

Anyone else's wife or girlfriend an active "cock watcher"?
Old 11-11-2017, 11:53 AM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
My wife has always been happy to strip fully naked whenever we come across a nude beach on holiday. I love this aspect of her - she is very comfortable in the nude and being seen nude. I find it especially erotic as she is a total girl-next-door-butter-wouldn't-melt back home. She's now 51, still got a lovely body, petite with 36D boobs, lovely large circular nipples, smooth pussy (there's a fair few pics of her on here if you search around). Anyway, point is that she has always enjoyed having a good look at the array of penises on display. She is genuinely fascinated (and probably turned on) by the range of shapes and sizes.

At first she used to be quite shy about it, but I could see her eyeing them up. Nowadays, she is quite open and will often comment by saying things like "ooh, he's got a big one", "there's a lovely todger", "wow, look how that one bounces about as he walks along" etc etc.

Anyone else's wife or girlfriend an active "cock watcher"?
Yep, in fact the wife and I have a game. She points out any big tits I have missed and I do the same for big cocks she didn't notice. I think most women at nudist venues are well aware of the cocks around them, although most are too shy to admit it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 01:00 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

We have been going as a couple for 20 years now. She really doesn't seem to take note of large penises. She does notice people with obvious implants, big hanging lips, weird piercings, etc. Or people who are naked except for one really weird item of clothing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 02:00 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

I have taken both my fiancée and my ex-wife to nudist venues. My fiancée to the nude beach; my ex to the nudist resort. And yes they have both actively "looked."

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunettesrule View Post
We have been going as a couple for 20 years now. She really doesn't seem to take note of large penises. She does notice people with obvious implants, big hanging lips, weird piercings, etc. Or people who are naked except for one really weird item of clothing.
That's more like my fiancée. She "people-watches" more that "cock-watches." So she'll notice "peculiarities" as well; also like breast implants, "micro-penises" (which seem to fascinate her for some reason), and "hairies vs shavens" (whether she felt it looked good on them or not). She's very discreet about it though; and will only quietly make passing comments or save them for the end of the day.

My ex was much more the "cock-watcher." But then she was also much more of a social nudist and comfortable in that setting; and just generally more extroverted and brazen. When a new arrival would undress for the first time, she would point out if it was a "worthy" or "interesting" cock to look at. When socializing with nudist men, she would get a kick from them standing up while she was sitting down and their cocks being in her direct line of vision; or sitting in front of her with their cocks dangling in full view. If she enjoyed the view she would make a funny comment to me; showing her "appreciation." Or "lack thereof."
She wasn't restricted to cocks either. If a woman was shaven, trimmed or bushy, she would notice. She would also notice women who hid their juicy, and those that tanned with their legs open. She'd ask me my thoughts on it; and then share hers. It was because of these "discussions" that she eventually decided that she'd shave as well, and adopt a more open-legged stance at the resort.

Her philosophy about "cock-watching", especially after she started shaving and tanning with her legs open, was: "I know men look at my juicy; so why should I be self-conscious about looking at their cocks?!" A good philosophy lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
. I think most women at nudist venues are well aware of the cocks around them, although most are too shy to admit it.
Totally true. Over the years I have "caught" many women at nudist venues looking at my cock. I only take exception with those that will look at my cock but then hide their juicy. It's just unfair lol!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 10:20 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default My masseuse and I at nude beach

I good friend of mine several years back who was also my masseuse and barber used to go to a nude beach in FL. Her husband would have nothing to do with going nude and my SO at the time didn't care if I went with her. With her being my masseuse and manscaper nudity was obviously no big deal.

We spent much of our time at the nude beach taking walks rather than laying down. She loved to check out and comment on every guy's cock she saw. She wasn't a size queen. She just like to comment how nice looking one might be, or how ugly another might be. She always wanted my opinion - asking me , "Don't you think that guy's cock looks nice?". I'd usually respond that I wasn't into guy's cocks, but hey there is a nice set of tits on that girl.

Many times she would ask me if her tits looked nicer that "that" girls tits. Of course I always said hers were better and she would have me give hers a quick feel. A few times a guy would be walking toward us with a semi or full hard on and she would compliment him on it and ask him if she could feel it. Usually the answer was yes. She would feel it once quickly then walk away and give mine a discrete rub. Once she got an ass chewing from a guy's wife for asking though.

The trips to the beach always made her horney and we would find someplace secluded. Crazy gal!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 02:49 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default We go to our local nude beach

At first my wife wasn't happy about my seeing other tits and ads. But now she's better with it. We both look at tits and judge and make comments.
Now for her and cocks she wouldn't look but now she looks more. Not quite at the stage of asking to grab one but has mentioned certain guys are attractive.

Funny thing is we once had a guy taking pics of us and he went from limp to fill hard on. She didn't notice but I said he went to go jerk off. She didn't believe me but when we saw come out from the bushes he was really limp. She noticed then
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 04:03 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
At first my wife wasn't happy about my seeing other tits .......................Funny thing is we once had a guy taking pics of us and he went from limp to fill hard on. .......................
You mean he was taking your pics FOR you? If so, that'd be me. I've mentioned this here before.... Give me a camera and a naked lady, or even lingerie and boudoir pics.... Instant hard on. I have no answer. It just happens.
And yes, when cameras were a lot more acceptable at nude beaches, etc. I had to be really careful... If I'm taking pictures of another couple or female friends, I need to be forcing myself to think about buildings burning down and car crashes. LOL! A little "chubby" is OK. But it is a fine line between that and a "diamond cutter".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 04:31 PM

Default the guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
You mean he was taking your pics FOR you? If so, that'd be me. I've mentioned this here before.... Give me a camera and a naked lady, or even lingerie and boudoir pics.... Instant hard on. I have no answer. It just happens.
And yes, when cameras were a lot more acceptable at nude beaches, etc. I had to be really careful... If I'm taking pictures of another couple or female friends, I need to be forcing myself to think about buildings burning down and car crashes. LOL! A little "chubby" is OK. But it is a fine line between that and a "diamond cutter".

At the beach I always leave her alone and go for a walk so I can go check out the others. As I'm coming back I see a guy in the brush looking at my wife. Make some small talk and I invite down to meet her. He pays her tons of compliments and we ask him to take our picture.
He takes pictures pays more compliments to her. He snaps a couple of close ups if her pussy and gets a hard on.

If he was more to her liking we could have played a bit but she wasn't into him. He was older and not her type.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 05:35 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
At the beach I always leave her alone and go for a walk so I can go check out the others. As I'm coming back I see a guy in the brush looking at my wife. Make some small talk and I invite down to meet her. He pays her tons of compliments and we ask him to take our picture.
He takes pictures pays more compliments to her. He snaps a couple of close ups if her pussy and gets a hard on.

If he was more to her liking we could have played a bit but she wasn't into him. He was older and not her type.
I hope you can remember this guy and incident at those times you're not so pleased with your relationship with your wife - other men can and do find her attractive. Perhaps working with her more to nurture her understanding of that will lead you both to some sexier times and places!

Best of luck!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 05:50 PM

Default its these times

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
I hope you can remember this guy and incident at those times you're not so pleased with your relationship with your wife - other men can and do find her attractive. Perhaps working with her more to nurture her understanding of that will lead you both to some sexier times and places!

Best of luck!
that actually get me attracted to her to want to touch her. Otherwise its a cold fish
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full