Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2017, 04:08 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Letting Friendly View Wife

MySpace friend Jerry had asked me several times if I had pictures of my wife topless I told him no even though I do. Her has always wanted to see her breasts. We'll one summer night we were sitting outside when I noticed that the bathroom light was on this ment that my wife was going to take a shower. I asked Jerry if he would like to see her breasts he replied hell yes. I told him that I would let him have a look but first he couldn't tell anyone and second he would have to be quite. Her agreed to both my requests. So I told him to follow me to the side of the house were the bathroom was located. I had the bathroom window set up so you could look in and if you looked out you couldn't see anything. Thw window was the perfect hight. When we arrived we heard the shower I was hoping that she would not take a long shower. About three minutes later we heard the shower turn off. When she got out of the shower and dried off she had her back towards us. I knew her routine she put on her bottom but no top. Next she turned facing the window and we got a good look at her small 32b breasts with puffy areolas. She got her hair dryer and start to dry her hair while combing her hair her breasts would shake a little. I looked over at Jerry and he had taken his cock out and started stroking away. I remember someone saying that the ultimate complement is someone jacking off to your wife. She continued to dry her hair for five minutes when she was done she again turned toward use to put her hair dryer away. Then she went to the sink to brush her teeth while she was brushing away her breasts were really shaking. That was all it took for Jerry to shoot his load all the wall. We'll continue to watch until she put on her top. It was hot seeing another man's reaction to her breasts. We'll final went back and sat down Jerry asked me if he could come over and watch again I told him that as long as he kept quite I did not have a problem with it. Her confessed that her breasts were even better than he had imagined.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:07 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw75 View Post
MySpace friend Jerry had asked me several times if I had pictures of my wife topless I told him no even though I do. Her has always wanted to see her breasts. We'll one summer night we were sitting outside when I noticed that the bathroom light was on this ment that my wife was going to take a shower. I asked Jerry if he would like to see her breasts he replied hell yes. I told him that I would let him have a look but first he couldn't tell anyone and second he would have to be quite. Her agreed to both my requests. So I told him to follow me to the side of the house were the bathroom was located. I had the bathroom window set up so you could look in and if you looked out you couldn't see anything. Thw window was the perfect hight. When we arrived we heard the shower I was hoping that she would not take a long shower. About three minutes later we heard the shower turn off. When she got out of the shower and dried off she had her back towards us. I knew her routine she put on her bottom but no top. Next she turned facing the window and we got a good look at her small 32b breasts with puffy areolas. She got her hair dryer and start to dry her hair while combing her hair her breasts would shake a little. I looked over at Jerry and he had taken his cock out and started stroking away. I remember someone saying that the ultimate complement is someone jacking off to your wife. She continued to dry her hair for five minutes when she was done she again turned toward use to put her hair dryer away. Then she went to the sink to brush her teeth while she was brushing away her breasts were really shaking. That was all it took for Jerry to shoot his load all the wall. We'll continue to watch until she put on her top. It was hot seeing another man's reaction to her breasts. We'll final went back and sat down Jerry asked me if he could come over and watch again I told him that as long as he kept quite I did not have a problem with it. Her confessed that her breasts were even better than he had imagined.
That was really hot, I had a similar experience in the past, I'll have to get it typed out to share. The more he comes over the more fun it gets.
Old 10-23-2017, 01:20 PM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

I've told some friends of mine about my wife's routine and how easy it is to get a great view also how she gets changed in front open windows but I don't think anyone's taken up the offer lol.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2017, 02:27 AM

The closest experience I've had was like six months ago and "on tape", rather than live.

My girlfriend and I went to the beach to spend the weekend. As soon as we arrived to our hotel room, she rushed to change her clothes. She began pulling her shorts and panties down, showing her butt-cheeks for me to enjoy and started putting her bikini on.

When she had her bikini already on; I grabbed my phone and started recording everything she did; like searching for her sandals, the sunscreen, etc; then, she crouched to connect her smartphone, letting me record her amazing cleavage. To be honest, the video wasn't that great but the natural sexiness of my girlfriend always turns me on.

Now the good part. Like one or two months later, I was talking to a friend about our girls and what we liked and disliked the most about them physically. I said to him that I loved her boobs and didn't like her ass as much because it was somewhat petite. He showed me a pic of his gf wearing yoga pants and a slim-fit shirt; but nothing too revealing. As a matter of fact, it was the kind of pic that any girl would post on FB.

So I was looking for a picture to show him in return; when I stumbled upon the video. I had this rush of excitement and without thinking about it too much; I showed him the video.

There we were, looking at my girlfriend's ass and boobs in a "intimate" moment. He couldn't see a nipple, hair or crack; but the poses were naturally sexy.

He just said – "Wow, with all due respect bro, she is quite sexy. Don't take it the wrong way".
I responded - "No worries, if I'm showing you this is because I want you to see it; so whatever crosses your mind, tell me"
"Well, being like that; she has some great boobs, and I don't know why you complain about her ass, it looks great too. She has an amazing body"

The video ended and we continued talking about our girlfriend's bodies. As we talked, I made remarks about what he had seen in the video; and he just listened. I knew that he was kind of afraid of saying something that would get me mad; so he just made some mild remarks.

However, days after; he sent me his GF pic (the one he showed me the other day) and told me that I should keep it for future references about our girls. I knew that he wanted me to send him the video, but you know, the exchange wasn't fair; so I told him that I had already deleted the video but that I would send him a photo of that day. It was a pic of my girlfriend wearing her bikini on the beach; very tame, too.

I know he was disappointed by not getting the video; but he got something fairer for what he had sent me. But I'm sure of something, he jerked off to my girlfriend's pic, even if it was not what he was waiting for. (And surely I did masturbate watching his girl )
Old 10-24-2017, 09:42 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
The closest experience I've had was like six months ago and "on tape", rather than live.

My girlfriend and I went to the beach to spend the weekend. As soon as we arrived to our hotel room, she rushed to change her clothes. She began pulling her shorts and panties down, showing her butt-cheeks for me to enjoy and started putting her bikini on.

When she had her bikini already on; I grabbed my phone and started recording everything she did; like searching for her sandals, the sunscreen, etc; then, she crouched to connect her smartphone, letting me record her amazing cleavage. To be honest, the video wasn't that great but the natural sexiness of my girlfriend always turns me on.

Now the good part. Like one or two months later, I was talking to a friend about our girls and what we liked and disliked the most about them physically. I said to him that I loved her boobs and didn't like her ass as much because it was somewhat petite. He showed me a pic of his gf wearing yoga pants and a slim-fit shirt; but nothing too revealing. As a matter of fact, it was the kind of pic that any girl would post on FB.

So I was looking for a picture to show him in return; when I stumbled upon the video. I had this rush of excitement and without thinking about it too much; I showed him the video.

There we were, looking at my girlfriend's ass and boobs in a "intimate" moment. He couldn't see a nipple, hair or crack; but the poses were naturally sexy.

He just said – "Wow, with all due respect bro, she is quite sexy. Don't take it the wrong way".
I responded - "No worries, if I'm showing you this is because I want you to see it; so whatever crosses your mind, tell me"
"Well, being like that; she has some great boobs, and I don't know why you complain about her ass, it looks great too. She has an amazing body"

The video ended and we continued talking about our girlfriend's bodies. As we talked, I made remarks about what he had seen in the video; and he just listened. I knew that he was kind of afraid of saying something that would get me mad; so he just made some mild remarks.

However, days after; he sent me his GF pic (the one he showed me the other day) and told me that I should keep it for future references about our girls. I knew that he wanted me to send him the video, but you know, the exchange wasn't fair; so I told him that I had already deleted the video but that I would send him a photo of that day. It was a pic of my girlfriend wearing her bikini on the beach; very tame, too.

I know he was disappointed by not getting the video; but he got something fairer for what he had sent me. But I'm sure of something, he jerked off to my girlfriend's pic, even if it was not what he was waiting for. (And surely I did masturbate watching his girl )
Sounds like you've got the groundwork laid to do some nice sharing with your friend!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2017, 01:58 PM

Default outdoor shower

elsewhere in this board I posted bout setting the blinds in my old fashioned windows so that it essentially turned my wife into a strip artist for some of the neighborhood men and lucky night passersby. She put on many shows before renovations finally changed it.
However, the last few years we have been vacationing with different friends, staying at a rental that has a outdoor shower under the window. I believed had convinced the wife that it was ok to strip shower because the yard abutted a forest and was secluded. What I DIDN'T tell her..yet, is that standing in the kitchen allows you to peer right down into it, close up and personal..
His lady could not come so it was the three of us. She had walked across to the beach, while we sat enjoying our growlers. I kept a lookout for her return, which was about an hour later. Now, hot and sweaty , lathered with suntan oil, and I knew she'd head for the outdoor shower. One look at us after several beers left her teasing us and grabbing a clean towel, and headed outside towards the shower. I quickly headed over to the kitchen shushing my buddy who looked at me quizzically, but followed my instructions. We got there in time to watch her hang her stuff, and turn the water on. My buddy was wide eyed at his good fortune. she reached around and untied her top, followed by the rest. It was hot watching my buddy's reaction to her in the shower. Felt like I'd won the lottery. Even hotter later knowing that she knew all along. ps..all these adventure have seemed to allow her latent exhibitionism to surface. SHe doesn't NEED my help to show off now.
Old 12-28-2017, 06:18 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
elsewhere in this board I posted bout setting the blinds in my old fashioned windows so that it essentially turned my wife into a strip artist for some of the neighborhood men and lucky night passersby. She put on many shows before renovations finally changed it.

Even hotter later knowing that she knew all along. ps..all these adventure have seemed to allow her latent exhibitionism to surface. SHe doesn't NEED my help to show off now.
Great old house pre-rennovation story. [sounds like a fabulous house with windows like that - when was it built?] Seems like your wife caught on back then and liked to let others see her as well.. What has happened with the new windows and new neighbors?? Inquiring minds...

Love that she has fun with it as well. Even when she knows the person who is watching her vs. some strangers outside her window. There must be more sexy fun adventures...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416