uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-27-2017, 07:26 PM

Thanked 1,365 Times in 66 Posts
Default Ever see something you shouldn’t have

Today my stepdaughter called and asked me to pick up my grand daughter from daycare nothing unusual as I do it all the time. She said her hubbys car was down and he took hers most days she’s working too and she leaves the door open and I wait in her house. Today however I got a big surprise my gd and I walked in the house and there in the bedroom was my step daughter legs spread wide open working herself with what looked like a rabbit vibe. Needless to say I was in a state of shock and arousal. Her pussy was semi hairy and from the looks of it very wet. My GD said hi mom and she jumped she was oblivious that we had walked in. I couldn’t believe what I had seen. She quickly pulled a sheet over her and I walked to the kitchen. 5 minute later she can in neither one of us mentioned it But I soon as I got home I ran to the bathroom and jerked off. All the times I’ve snooped around and sniffed her dirty panties and finally I got to see her pussy. It was a good day for me needless to say.
The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to slurpee69 For This Useful Post:
acecal, AEKAMP21, arnoldziffel, arsicus, atruevoyeur, BadPhotog, bbuk59, beachbum_61, bertimos, Borisindy, Candi Delight, chalcple, chesney78, Chuckson, city slicker, ClickRick, cornishman, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, crtt40203, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, DippsyDudel, discreetfun2, dragon14, echoes46, ez2b0e, Fafnir770, filbert1953, gasb, geordiekev, greendoor, gwm, Hornyinde, Jcsp, jellyworm, jeremydodatsky, jiinx81, jimmy14, karlhein, knarf11, kuryaki, kwill, link1942, lizardboy, luvupskirts, magnaebony, maymedson11, mclellan83, Nebnos, nectcouple, nobby11, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, Omega88, ozfan, pippys, rocksuperstar, Rohit083, roosterman, rpsaturnal, sith11, snowlvn, Speedster, squares, stiv837, Teeyes, Telecustom, thegrayprincejt, tim81, Tomdaly71, TruckerTim, tulsa20001, tylergal, username1234, whatnow3, xxxxenophile, zimphil
Old 10-28-2017, 11:29 AM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

I once went to a naturist event which lasted all week. The last day was fairly uneventful - there were no activities planned - so we just chilled out and sunbathed but in the evening there was a quiz and various silly competitions, and afterwards some of the girls did karaoke.

It was at this point that one of the guests and his wife noticed a table tennis table in one corner, so they started playing. I was standing watching and just happened to remark that I used to play at school and wasn't bad. The husband handed me the bat and wandered off to chat with someone else. So the wife and I had a game. She was about 35 and quite attractive; earlier that afternoon I had noticed her cracking little body, although she was now clothed. So I gave her a few difficult shots to make her run around and get hot; it worked, the clothes came back off so here I was having a very pleasurable game of nude table tennis with this rather nice blonde.

Suddenly she stopped and said, "look at that!" I immediately checked for an erection; no, I was fine. What she'd seen was in the other corner - a pole. For pole dancing. And she said, "I learned how to do that once. I was quite good," and proceeded to climb up the pole and leap around demonstrating all her moves - still without a stitch on.

And I'm thinking, "I really shouldn't be seeing all this," and mindful of the fact that I'm nude too and have to somehow keep everything under control, particularly with her husband stood a few feet away!

I had a lovely wank the minute I got home though.
Old 10-28-2017, 04:32 PM

Default Log

I saw something that I definitely shouldn't have the other night. I went out to my favorite watering hole and met this hot broad with a beautiful rump. She had a bit of a butter face but her body was well proportioned and her buns were off the hook. Anyway, I invited her to my place and we sat on the couch, making small talk and sucking down booze. Eventually I asked if we could move things into the bedroom and she replied, "Sure - but first, where's the can? I gotta take a squirt!"

I showed her to my restroom which was down the hall and then went into the bedroom and stripped down until I was butt naked with no clothes on. I started to wank my crank a little while I waited for her, but after about 20 minutes she still had not emerged from the crapper. I was wondering if she'd changed her mind or something was wrong, so I went to knock on the door. As I drew closer, however, I was overcome by the noxious fumes emanating from the john. I found out later she'd eaten a heavy bean lunch and was in there dropping an enormous deuce. Once I got a whiff of the foul odor I immediately went limp since I was planning to drill her between the cheeks. After several minutes of pounding on the door and cursing, she finally came out and said she was ready to get it on. I glanced over at the bowl and that's when I saw what I shouldn't have - a giant floater just laying there since she'd forgotten to flush!

By now I was completely turned off and there was no way that I was going to work her backyard after what had just come from between her butt cheeks, so I told her I had a headache and asked her to leave.
Old 10-28-2017, 04:33 PM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default I had a different experience than Everard

I was at a "Mild" swingers party where there wasn't open swinging, but some nudity - flashing, hot tub beer pong etc.

I had just got out of the hot tub with some others and we went to refresh our drinks at the bar. This couple, her dressed very sexy were dancing near a very small stage by the bar. He didn't want to dance any more and walked off the stage and started talking to few by the bar. She got up on the little stage and proceeded to dance sexily teasing and flashing. She was getting into it, feeling herself, spreading her legs etc. Getting hotter by the minute - definitely an exhibitionist.

The three guys including me stopped talking and were engrossed in watching her dance. Soon my dick started getting hard and began poking out of the towel I had wrapped around me. We were telling the guy and her how sexy she was and encouraging her on. One of the gals standing by me noticed junior poking out and remarked how I was really liking the show. She looked over at her bf and he was poking out of his towel also.

So the husband of the dancing gal looked over at erections and remarked to his wife that her audience was really enjoying the show. About this time the gal standing by me pulled her bf's towel off and opened mine up. This got the dancer even more into her dance and more expilicite (sp?). The husband remarked that they were going to a hot fucking time later because of this. He opened his pants to reveal his hardness. He told me they both liked to see other people get hot watching her.

I started stroking junior a couple times. The gal next to me then pulled my hand away and said I shouldn't be doing that and she took over stroking me with one hand and her bf with the other. She finally got off the stage and came over and started stroking her husband. They soon disappeared into a bedroom. The gal stroking me and her bf led us away by our dicks to a different bedroom for threesome fun.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:17 PM

Thanked 26,356 Times in 1,265 Posts

My son and daughter-in-law asked to transfer all of their files to their new PC. One big folder was full of nudes of my DIL, I see why my son married her.
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
90001b, alexossale, arnoldziffel, atruevoyeur, BaconBot, BadPhotog, bbuk59, beachbum_61, bertimos, buddy09, Candi Delight, chalcple, collector5757, cornishman, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, crtt40203, cupofjoe, curvy hoosier, dick hardin, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, echoes46, explorer98, ez2b0e, Fafnir770, gasb, gq_devil, greendoor, Hamburgny69, ilmaio, ILoveToShowMyWife, Jcsp, jellyworm, jho.n3, jiinx81, jimmy14, ktxondo, kuba123, kuryaki, kwill, lewdown, lizardboy, luvupskirts, lyvewyre_62, magnaebony, mal, maymedson11, mclovin22, moonstar16651, Nebnos, nectcouple, nosey26, oldbuckeye, Omega88, Oramac, patwill30, petecrick85, pippys, randomrat80, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, sith11, SixPointFive, slurpee69, Speedster, stiv837, Teeyes, thegrayprincejt, tim81, TruckerTim, tylergal, usemarissa, watcher2005, xxxxenophile, zeuren
Old 12-13-2018, 09:39 PM

We used to live in this small town, we had a small group of friends, mostly other newcomers who were not yet accepted by the locals. It was six couples, we were all about the same age and all had kids, so it was nice to have a social life in a small town.

One year my wife had a present for me, some tame, but sexy boudoir pics. Apparently the wives all talked each other into doing this, a local woman was the photographer. My wife had a few prints made, but she said I could pick out a few more if I liked others. The photographer has a web site, with a phone number and a password, we could look at her other pics.

So when we went to log in I asked my wife what the password was, it was just our last name and a 1 digit number. Then it dawned on me, I put in the phone number of one of the other ladies, the last name and picked a number, it didn't take much trial and error and I saw every one of the other lady's pics, some were a lot hotter than my wife's.

Of course I immediately changed my wife password.
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
199, arnoldziffel, atruevoyeur, BaconBot, BadPhotog, bamamatt33, barerider69, bbuk59, beachbum_61, bertimos, blssdvssl, bradmajors, breadface, britrob, camflasher1, Candi Delight, chesney78, Chuckson, city slicker, collector5757, crazyhorse91, crtt40203, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, daten1988, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, echoes46, eviltwin, ez2b0e, Fafnir770, gasb, gq_devil, greendoor, gunner82, gwm, Hamburgny69, Havee-air23, JacksonSG-1, Jcsp, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimbojes, jimmy14, KevandTracyWiltsUK, knarf11, krushboy07, kuba123, kuryaki, kwill, lizardboy, luvupskirts, magnaebony, maymedson11, mrhenderson, mxbandit, Nebnos, nectcouple, Omega88, pippys, pKheldar, randomrat80, rpsaturnal, sacarv, SandyM, savaged, sith11, SlyBry2010, stevezr1, stiv837, supersmoothy, Tarponfly49, Teeyes, Tomdaly71, TruckerTim, tylergal, Upforit200891, username1234, voyuk, watcher2005, wonderbill, xxxxenophile
Old 12-14-2018, 04:27 AM

Thanked 5,577 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Of course I immediately changed my wife password.
Hot story!

But why did you change your wife's password? Why not share and share alike?
Old 12-14-2018, 08:47 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
Hot story!

But why did you change your wife's password? Why not share and share alike?
Thought the same thing... One of those potential accidentally intentional "Oops" moments. Assume there was copy protection on the photog's site [or no one would pay for pics] so probably limited risk of the pics getting distributed far and wide... Of course, others could buy photos...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 09:48 AM

Yeah, I thought about not changing her password, but the innate techie in me can't leave a security hole uncovered.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 12:14 PM

Thanked 5,577 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Yeah, I thought about not changing her password, but the innate techie in me can't leave a security hole uncovered.
Well, yes, but you would have had plausible deniability in this case.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2