photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-17-2016, 09:34 PM

Default FPL00 Presents; She Loser

Hello! I'm actually user FLP00 but, for some odd reason I cannot log in even if I request a new password. This is not the first time this happens to my OCC account. So, unless the problem is eventually solved I will use this new account from now.

Those who are familiar with my stories already have a very clear idea of what's going to follow now. Those who aren't must now that I always write stories from a 100 per cent EUF frame. EUF stands for 'Embarrassed Underwear-clad Female'. Yes, I have a huge fetish for women's underwear, especially for their briefs. I also happen to have a big fetish for women being embarrassed in a semi-cartoonish way. Therefore a mix of those two is mostly what you'll find in this thread. If you are more into ENF or you need that EUF stories evolve to end as ENF stories then this thread may not be what you're looking for. Same applies if you're expecting that the girls engage on sex action; it just won't happen. But if, like me, you get thrilled about a cute woman being humiliated for having her underwear exposed for all to see then I hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________________ ________________

Let's just provide a context.

For years an audience of millions enjoyed watching Smile At The Camera, a hidden camera show aired every Sunday evening on Community Raise Adaptative Partner television channel (CRAPtv). From 1990 to 2007 thousands of gullible idiots looked like fools at the eyes of millions of citizens as they were recorder displaying hilarious expressions of astonishment. Nobody expects to be attended by a teller dressed as a panda at the bank, after all. What's that guy doing to my car? Uh, I think this huge policeman is... gulp, flirting with me! Congratulations, you've just made to look like a schmuck on national TV. How does that sound?

Yeah, none of the pranks were -deliberately- mean spirited. And, given the share ratios the show provided the channel with it seemed just about right. However, there's no such a thing as 'too much money' and soon the producers decided that it was time for seizing the ultimate edge. The crazy material everyone would talk about at office on Monday mornings.

So in 1992 She Loser was born.

There was a lot of talking in 1991 about it. What about the consequences. What if one of these women takes us to court? How deep into shit will we be then? Someone even approached the issue from an ethic angle. Still, the producers decided to go for it. In those two years they had made so much money that there wasn't any need to worry about getting sued. People tend to forget about their dignity as their wallets get fatter. What the hell, eventually the word would spread around and those b*tches would be delighted to be pranked, someone said. They lose some dignity, they get nice cash and we get big money. What are we waiting for?

Between February, 1992 and May of that same year several She Loser pranks were filmed. The formula was as effective as simple; cameras were properly hidden at the chosen scenario. A prank was elaborated. Once a young, attractive woman happened to find herself at the right place at the right moment the prank would come into play. Such prank involved the losing of some of her outer garments in a public setting, humiliating the poor gal into oblivion. Obviously, the women didn't find it that funny, so they immediately expressed their interest to file a report. And here, as you may have guessed already, is when some kind of... let's call it 'complimentay award' came into play. They forgot about lawyering up once their hands felt the lovely weight of $5,000 in $100 bills. To make sure the girls didn't remember about their pride a similar sum was given to them in checks monthly for a year, in which the production them thanked them for their collaboration as stunt performers.

Everything seemed to go just fine, and the crew had set Sunday June 4th, 1992 as the premiere for She Loser. But then a hand in the shadows had sent the production team a copy of an VHS tape, in which that person had discreetely recorded the bribing process that was essential for the show. Angry, tearful young ladies were offered sizeable amounts of money for their silence. Faces were shown and words were clearly audible, making the tape an incriminating bomb. The producers were offered, however, a way out; either they submitted a copy of all the prank material of She Loser, along with $10,000,000 and destroyed the rest of the copies... or the video sender would go full Watergate on them. Realizing that, even if they could fill the pockets of all authorities involved they would probably get fired by CRAPtv, the team indulged. And that was the end of She Loser's short but intense life. The show never aired. How do I know all this, you ask?

Take a look at the corner. Yes, that corner. What do you see?

Yeah, VHS tapes. Guess what's recorded on them? A-ha, I knew you'd be quick. Have you connected the dots already?

Bingo. Well, I wish I could say that such a demostration of utter sexism had stirred up my desire for justice. Or that I completely oppose to turning basic human rights into expendable goods. I wish I could champion a noble cause. But truth is, I did it for myself. Hence the money. I made sure that the ten million dollars and the copies were given to me by annonymous third parties. I've never needed to work a single day of my life ever since.

As for the copies, you ask? Well, I'm afraid that's even more mundane that the money issue. Because let's be honest; what kind straigth man, upon seeing attractive women doesn't wonder what underwear they're wearing, after all?

I still happen to own this old 18'' TV set with included VRC. It works fine. Now that you've listened to my story, dear reader... Shall we spend this rainy evening watching some old tapes?

Great! I'll bring the popcorn.

(to be continued soon in this thread)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FPL00 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2016, 10:57 AM

Default Cant wait for more

As a HUGE euf fan, my curiosity has neen piqued nice to see you back
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captcrunch99 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2016, 12:12 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captcrunch99 View Post
As a HUGE euf fan, my curiosity has neen piqued nice to see you back
Thanks for your feedback! It's really appreciated. While this board is rich in ENF works, EUF continues being something minoritary. I hope my EUF stories can at least somewhat make up for that. This story will continue very soon.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:19 PM

Default Prank No.1; Fishing in the Fitting Room (1/2)

(From now regular text will describe the sequence of events displayed in the video while italics like these will offer a transcript of what the show's off-camera voice is saying)

The fitting room of a clothing store. It's well illuminated and the show's crew has placed several cameras in the main corridor. None of those cameras is recording inside the cubicles, preserving the privacy of customers. The place appears to be empty, no one is walking in.

Just a regular day at the clothing store. Nothing out of ordinary will take place. But, wait a second... who's coming there?

An attractive blonde woman in her 20's walks into the corridor. Wearing a black blouse and a plaid, pleated skirt she looks very elegant. The blonde's hand carries a skirt on a hanger. It's quite obvious that she plans to try that skirt on herself.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a victim.

The blonde chooses a cubicle and vanishes behind the curtain. Then, someone else walks into the corridor.

Here's our special collaborator. Ain't kids lovely? Always smiling. Always laughing. Always pranking...

A young boy about 10 tiptoes his way to the adjacent cubicle. He carries what appears to be a small fishing rod and he's smiling devilishly.

What is he up to? Don't switch channels and stay tuned. You will find out after this brief commercial break!

(soon to be continued in this thread)
Attached Thumbnails
brom1.jpg  
Old 12-20-2016, 03:43 PM

Default Prank No.1; Fishing in the Fitting Room (2/2)

We're back, ladies and gentlemen! It's time to see what our young collaborator has reserved for the blondie. There it goes!

In the blonde's cubicle clothing sounds can be heard. Through the empty clearance below the lower end of the curtain and the floor we can see her stocking-clad feet. Suddenly, her ankles and lower calves are covered by plaid fabric; she has dropped her skirt. Then she steps out of the garment, which briefly stays in the floor until her hand picks it up. Meanwhile, in the adjacent cubicle, the boy has attached a small mirror atop of the fishing pole and proceeds to carefully throw the hook over the wooden wall that separates both cubicles. His eyes look at the small mirror. Blondie is now pulling up her legs the new skirt that she may want to purchase.

He may catch something big. Important, in any case. Soon will find out!

And yes, soon the blonde's pleated skirt is in the boy's hands. The boy, meanwhile, is making serious efforts to contain his laughter. He unhooks the skirt and places it over his shoulder. Then he prepares the hook again and waits. The blonde's feet steps out of the new skirt as she has removed it. Then her feet turn around and a surprised muttering is heard; 'Uh?'

A very nice skirt, boy! I'm sure that her original owner won't be bothered by you having it, ha-ha!

The boy places on hand on his mouth in order to contain his snickering. The blonde stays in the cubicled for seeral seconds, apparently confused. Then she slightly opens the curtain, enough for his cute head to stick out. Her eyes don't show any fear yet, only confusion. She looks across the corridor, probably looking for a clue about where did her skirt go. In that right moment the boy quickly throws the hook again and operated equally quick. Soon, the new skirt is also in his power, leaving the blonde without anything to wear waist down.

What a great fisherman he is! When he grows up he'll be able to charm the pants off of every girl. That being said, he'll be quite unconventional in his methods!

Convinced that there was nobody in the corridor, the blonde closes the curtain again. Her feet turn around and a loud and unmistakeable 'OH!' is registered by the camera's microphone. At the other side of the wooden wall the young boy bites his forearm, fighting the urge to burst into a fit of laughter. Then, tiptoeing again, he leaves the fitting room with the skirts.

Well, Blondie; at least you'll be comfortable. Those skirts seemed a bit oppressive anyway!

Blondie doesn't seem very happy as her head sticks out of the curtain again. She desperately looks at the corridor looking for her skirt, or at least for a clue of where could it have gone. Obviously, she doesn't see anything. Her face is turning red.

C'mon, Blondie! Get out so we can see you. Don't be shy!

Then, after meditating about it, she opens the curtains and exits to the corridor with her hands on her crotch. She walks slightly bent over and in short steps, which gives an idea of how embarrassed she feels. Waist down she's just wearing her lacy sockings and patterned underwear.

Ah, the Walk of Ridicule! So typical on girls enduring this kind of situation...

After convincing herself bitterly that her skirt was not in the corridor she decides to check the other cubicles. Her hands keep tightly clasped to her front pelvic area, so when she turns around to check the cubicles her underwear-clad buttocks point to the camera. She has a quite big ass.

Hey Blondie! Those are some nice briefs you've got on, very pretty! And also very snug-fitting, aren't they? Or maybe that's the result of too many chocolates and cupcakes? Ha-ha-ha!

Blondie has checked all the cubicles and has not found her skirt. Desperate, embarrassed and frustrated, she finally takes her hands away from her crotch and places them on her head. We can see that the front side of her underwear is made of soft lace. She bites her lower lip, but the gesture has nothing sexy on it. She's starting to feel really anxious. 'How I'm gonna walk home now?', she asks to herself, bitterly.

Uh... mortified, maybe? Ha-ha!

After walking up an down the corridor for several minutes she seems resolved to leave. The store is about to close. Blondie places one hand on her crotch, the other on her big ass (she doesn't really manage to cover any of those areas) and, displaying the Walk of Ridicule once again, leaves the fitting room discreetely.

Good luck, Blondie! Thanks for ridiculing yourself for our amusement, ha-ha!

END OF THE PRANK
Attached Thumbnails
brom.jpg  
Old 12-20-2016, 03:45 PM

Default Epilogue of Prank No.1

So what happened to Blondie? Well, she managed to walk away from the store without being seen. Once on the streets she spotted the same kid who fished her skirts. The new one had been placed again on the store, but the kid had the original one with him.

After positively identifying her skirt and mumbling some furious, unladylike words she ran after him, her hands still covering her underwear. At this point we decided to appear and stop her. You can imagine how it went down; although she kept on with a façade of offended ego, Blondie was happy to take the money. As requested, authorities never got a word from her. That being said, it took a bit to calm her down enough. And more than that; Mike, our sound technician, got a bloody nose. Guess whose fist caused it...

Well, dear reader, you've seen the first tape. Way to start with a bang, right? I knew you'd like it.

Aw, this crappy weather seems like is here to stay. The weather report predicts more rain for the rest of the day. Do not despair, however; I've got more popcorn. And a couple of beer six-packs in the fridge to calm our thirst. Si vis pacem, para bellum. It really does apply to this situation as well, right?

Yeah, that's the tape for the second episode. Of course you can play it! Here's the remote control. Please press PLAY while I goto fetch the first six pack out of the fridge...

(should it continue? )
Old 12-21-2016, 06:16 PM

FLP00, you're the greatest!
The Following User Says Thank You to legno For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2016, 10:39 AM

Thanks!

I'll try to post the next 'tape' as soon as possible.
Old 12-29-2016, 02:37 AM

Absolutely you should continue. I prefer stories where the women stay in their underwear. I also like it that you had a young boy pranking her - there's something extra humiliating about a kid getting one over on an adult. The producers of She Loser should have given him a full time job!
The Following User Says Thank You to bishopberkley For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2016, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seepytea View Post
Absolutely you should continue. I prefer stories where the women stay in their underwear. I also like it that you had a young boy pranking her - there's something extra humiliating about a kid getting one over on an adult. The producers of She Loser should have given him a full time job!
Thanks for your feedback! I agree with you, a young boy ridiculing a grown up woman by leaving her in her underwear is one of the best EUF scenarios one can think of.

Tape No.2 is coming soon...

Tags
euf comedy, hidden camera, humilation, humor

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s