uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2021, 03:04 PM

Default Hunk for Cindy

Cindy got a text from Sharon to say she was coming round to see her later in the morning to go out shopping. As it was a warm day, Cindy decided to wear a light dress with no bra and a tiny white thong to stay cool. As she sat waiting the doorbell rang, so getting up thinking it was Sharon Cindy was surprised when she opened the door and there stood a guy in his late twenties in a vest top and baggy trousers. Before Cindy could say anything he asked if he could use her phone as he had been in an accident and needed to get a lift home.

Cindy was still staring at him as she moved aside to let him in. Looking at his face, he smiled and then explained that he had not had an accident but wanted to see for himself the lady he had heard so much about. Astonished Cindy asked, “what had he heard”. His smile was disarming as he said” He heard that she had a gorgeous body and was a real good fuck”

Cindy was now so on edge that she just wanted him gone. She tried to be brave and asked him what he wanted.

“Pull that top down slowly so I can see your tits” he replied bluntly.

Reluctantly Cindy did as he asked hoping that Sharon would get there soon to save her. She saw the4 look of lust cross his face as her breasts were exposed and although she was hoping Sharon would arrive, Cindy could not help herself from noticing his firm, muscular body and guiltily she thought of what it would be like feeling it up against her.

Sitting down her visitor beckoned her over and made Cindy stand in front of him. She tried to cover her breasts with her arms but he brushed them aside with contempt. Then gripping the top of her dress, he deftly pulled it down so it fell around her ankles. His eyes were drawn to her white thong and with one easy movement, he ripped it off her.

Cindy was now naked before him and ashamed that she felt so aroused and that her pussy was already damping without being touched. This fact was not lost on him as her opened her legs for a better view. Cupping his hand he put it between her legs, fingers brushing against her asshole and the palm over her swelling sex.

“ Its true you are a dirty sl*t up for it “ he exclaimed as he felt her juices in his hand. Pulling back his hand Cindy felt his fingers slipping between her pussy lips, then moving forward two fingers slipped inside her. Cindy’s face flushed, as she knew as well as him that she wanted him to go further. Fingering her c*nt roughly he soon had her squirming on his fingers. Encouraged by her reaction he slid another finger in and frigged her hard, soon and to her dismay Cindy climaxed, her juices flowing into his hand.

Moving his hand away he licked to taste her and then pushed hid hand into her face for Cindy to taste too. When she delayed he rubbed it into her lips and face laughing as he did so.
“You never tasted your own cum before?” he questioned her.
but Cindy could only shake her head with a big smile he said

“You will be getting something else you have never had soon b*tch” he hissed as he pushed her away and to her knees so he could stand up in front of her.
She looked up into his eyes and he continued “Get my bottoms down and suck my dick”

Doing as she was told Cindy was taken aback when she saw his dick. It must have been 10 inches long but the fatness and the size of the head had her wondering if she could take it.

Sneering at her he thrust forward so his dick was inches from her mouth. “suck it now you sl*t” he said.

Cindy tried but it was to big for her mouth so all she could do was lick it and suck on the very end. She felt him twitching so she knew he was satisfied for now with it. She continued for some time till he pulled away. Lifting her in his powerful arms so her feet were off the floor he looked into her eyes and said bluntly

“If you cannot suck it properly then I will have to fuck you”

“Please don’t, my friend will be here anytime’ wailed Cindy, but hoping he wouldn’t notice the desire in her voice”.

Instead of leaving her, ignoring her pleas he scooped Cindy up in his powerful arms saying “In that case I better make this a quick one then”

Then striding over to the chair he d****d her over the arm so her ass was in the air. Cindy felt her ass cheeks being pulled open and braced herself for the onslaught. To her surprise he suddenly started to lick her pussy lips and probed her with his fingers. “You are not quite ready yet but you soon will be he uttered” between sucking and biting her now engorged lips. Cindy was trying hard not to push back to prolong the feeling but it was to no avail, soon she was cumming hard. Grabbing the cushion to stifle her squeals she felt waves of pleasure sweeping over her.

“my turn now” he cried as he stood up, but Cindy was lost to her feelings. She started to relax a little then before she realised he was between her legs pulling her apart and then she felt his dick at the opening to her c*nt.

“No don’t” she cried it is too big
“Fuck you, you dirty sl*t I am going to do you now” he said huskily

She felt her lips stretching as he pushed forward, then she shrieked ass he had started to slide into her and as he di her rammed his hard dick into her relentlessly. The expected pain never materialised and then he was in her filling her more completely than Cindy had ever felt before. As he started ot fuck her she was sure his dick would be ripping her apart inside.

Then he fucked her harder and then with a last shove he emptied his balls into her. Cindy came again, as she felt all that hot cum sloshing about in her then darkness seemed all around her. She had no idea how long she was like this but as Cindy opened her eyes he was standing looking at her face and told her that her c*nt was so well battered she was dripping all over the floor.

Embarrassed Cindy slowly got to her feet, her legs feeling like jelly, she was sore and as she looked up there was Sharon standing in the doorway. The guy didn’t seem to know she was there as his back was towards her as he dressed.

“How long have you been there?” Cindy shouted accusingly “Why didn’t you stop him?” She continued mortified.

The guy looked around and then said “Hi Sharon nice of you to let me know about this dirty b*tch. Not many women can take what I just did to her”

“Glad to help out” was her reply.

“You know him?” Cindy wailed

“Of course I do he is my cousin, so you see you were never in any danger” Sharon said then started to laugh.

When he had gone Sharon sat next to Cindy and reminded her she was going to set her up occasionally. Then finished by saying that Cindy was a real good fuck and would be in line for more now he knew about her.

Cindy tried to protest but Sharon just waved her away and remarked that after she had seen the way Cindy was being fucked and how she responded, there was no way she didn’t want it to happen
Attached Thumbnails
100_0863b.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beguilingyou For This Useful Post:

Tags
hotwife, shared wife, sl*t

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20