uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2010, 06:06 PM

Default Sex in my husband’s office

My husband is working away for the day so invited my lover over for “morning tea” at my husband’s office. We had sex last night in my car and I was instructed for the morning’s activities to shave my pussy lips which I dutifully did.

When he arrived I was so hot for him he came up the stairs and kissed me and pressed his cock into me, I was so turned on he pulled up my skirt and checked I had done as he asked “good girl”, I was rewarded by having him insert his fingers into me and rub my clit till I was nearly at orgasm and we moved over to the sofa where he carried on and I came, leaving my pussy wet. He undid his trousers and sat down and said to me “suck my cock”, I did and sucked him with pleasure, he then turned me over so my arse was facing him and he rammed his cock into me the pleasure was all mine I came yet again we were hot and sweaty, while I was recovering he walked round the sofa and made me clean his cock and suck it. I sucked him till he came into my mouth, god I love sucking him, I was not allowed to swallow but had to show my lover I had his cum in my mouth and only when he had seen, was I allowed to swallow. We sat on the sofa and started kissing again while he squeezed my nipple and breast and I asked him to make me cum again by gently rubbing my tender clit, he started and god it felt so good, I wanted the feeling to last forever, my breathing became shorter and the feeling was so intense that when I came I couldn’t help but be so loud, I felt light-headed and dizzy and had to sit on the floor to feel normal again it was a great orgasm.

After I lay in his arms a while I was allowed to gently play with his cock who had become erect again and then I couldn’t resist but put my mouth on him and I became to suck him and wank at the same time I could feel my lover about to cum again and he grunted his cum into my mouth, he tastes so good. Twice in half and hour and we’re not teenagers any more!!!

After we both had a shower, he got dressed and left to go back to his work I could still feel my clit throbbing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Novice For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s