Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mrs Grits here,

Can't sleep so I'm surfing the web a little.... I see hubby told you about Sunday?

Well, like I said, I'm up and can't sleep sooo anyone want to ask me any sl*tty questions about sharing?
How many men at one time is most satisfying? Do you like your pussy licked after being fucked and cumming?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rick1501 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 10:27 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default rick

hi,

I enjoy mostly 3 men @ once,,, its managable... lol............ but I do also enjoy more at our swing group meets, but thats not a regular thing...

I enjoy oral sex anythime, anywhere.....

I'm glad to hear you enjoy hearing all the details,, thou I think hubby really dosen't do a great job of telling about it all. Is there anything else you want to know in detail? I think I do a better job.

Heres another pic for you from Sunday for asking.. xo
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0776.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 01-11-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:50 AM

Default Wfe

up a little late tonight , would love to respond to you,,, Any other Q's ?
Old 01-15-2016, 03:19 AM

How did you get into swinging? Describe your first experience?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MontanaMan7 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2016, 10:34 PM

Default Montana

Hi, Montana (where in montana? We were there this past summer)

God question,,, actually I think it all came about w/ my sister... in HS we liked boyfriend swapping. We would swap boyfriends in same room sex for fun. We as sisters didn't have sex, we just swapped boyfriends, or enjoyed 2 guys @ once.
It went from there, and I hooked up w/ friends that are now our long time "swing group". I met my husband thru them, as one time he was an invited guest. I was the only single in the group, everyone else was married. So when I would go to our meeting, I was the extra girl to have fun with.. lol One night hubby was invited to be a guest, (which has to be approved by everyone), and we met. Weird for most, but it worked for us... we were both swingers before we got married which was perfect and left no surprises for anyone. Its the way to do it if you can... thats why we don't have any problems with being & having our "select" groups for me & him (male & female) to play w/ as long as we both know-- who ,what ,where, when & how to each other. No secrets.
Thats why my sister and I still swap husband on visits.. she never got into the swing thing like I did.. she limits it to swapping just OUR husbands when we visit.. she is 2 states away in SC. Her husband was reluctant @ first, but got into it when he realized we were limiting it to just us.. A little variety once in a while keeps them happy together. Hubby & I are more into the variety, though we have sex almost every day. We look at it as "just sex" not love when it comes to variety & swinging... our sex is more love. I only love him , for him being him and being open minded like me.. it was a good match.

I hope that answers your question?
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0624.JPG  
Old 01-15-2016, 11:13 PM

Default Montana

PS-- I forgot to explain our first experience.. sorry.

As stated above my sister & I swapped boyfriends in HS and after until she got married @ 23?..

Our first time boyfriend swapping.... First, she is 2 yrs older then me.. keep that in mind as a time line..

My sister & her boyfriend had a hotel room one weekend, which is the normal thing to do as HS lovers do... She was in 11th grade & I was in 9th grade. We talked about it prior, so she called me I told me to come over to their hotel room to party.. ok, we, my boyfriend & me thought booze & maybe some pot. (yes I did pot when young, but stopped @ 20 yo out of responsibility @ college).
Well, after a little booze & pot, one thing led to another, and we just announced that we were going to "flirt" with each others boyfriend.. the guys didn't know what that mean't?? being stoned & half drunk...lol
We sat on each others boyfriend lap and started kissing in the dark w/ just the dull bathroom light on in the room. As it went to heavy petting, we both took our shirts off and let the guys play with our tits. From there, it went to everyone naked, and playing on the chairs & couch. She turned to me & said, "its ok w/ me if you have sex w/ "J", and I returned w/ the same about "B"... and the guys said OK too. So in the darkish room, we all fucked each other in the chairs & couch to start.. Then we moved to oppisite sides of the king size bed, and continued fucking each others boyfriends to their delight... (these were days of condoms).... we all left by 11pm to get home by midnight.. we obviously still lived w/ our parents in HS & had a curfew. We were not wild kids, but were respectable to our parents decipline in life.
When we both got home we both talked about it and decided it was fun and we should do it again.. so we basically , once in a while swapped boyfriends. We had several different boyfriends in HS and after, and we never went out w/ boys from our school. We always went out w/ boys from other schools. This kept the "rumor mill" in check.. besides it was more fun dating out of town boys, especially from the private schools.

So thats how it went.....
Old 01-16-2016, 12:27 AM

Default montana

still on line... did that answer your Q ?? ----any more?
Old 01-16-2016, 12:29 AM

Quote:
You have to understand WHAT "select" friends are. : >>> Selected by us,- people we have known a while,(there are 5 select friends)--- must be married so they don;t brag to protect themselves, ----know the rules and if they don't abide, they won't be back for a good thing,- they are the ONLY folks allowed to play with, ---- its not easy to find select friends, not everyone obviously would want to participate, plus just asking the question can cause problems. So as you can see finding "select" friends is a job in itself, and requires patience and research... we have and do both.. thats why I can do things like this weekend w/o hubby around. We never comprimise or think/decide w/ our libido--->>>>- BTW- there are 2-women "select" friends for hubby.
just a reminder from an old post,, WHAT select friends are... I have 5 males, Hubby has 2 females.
Old 01-20-2016, 09:18 AM

Default sharing

Quote:
just a reminder from an old post,, WHAT select friends are... I have 5 males, Hubby has 2 females.
How about stories from Mr. GRITS about times with his "Select" friends??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2016, 11:40 PM

Default mbudda

ok, Mr. Grits here.,,,

Most recent?.. last week,. the wife & I each did our own thing one day seperately w/ "select" friends. She stayed home and invited her "select" friend over, and I went to my "select" friends apartment for the day & evening.

Went over to "W"s -(W)- house and took her to lunch in downtown Nashville. Then went back to her place for fun. To discribe -W- would be 5' 6", 120 lb? , natural carrot redhead, age 37, 34-28-36?, c-cup.. nice...

Upon arrival, she asked me what I wanted her to wear? After some thought, I said, "schoolgirl" outfit.. so she put on her purple plaid skirt, knee high socks, and a tube top w/ high heels. We started playing in the livingroom w/ me sitting on the couch and her stradling me. We played w/ each others nipples through our cloths, and I reached under her skirt and felt her pussy through her panties. Her panties were getting wet while I felt her pussy lips & clit... She took off my shirt (it was all I was wearing), and she started kissing me while she was moaning from my hand under her skirt. She had an orgasm soon after.. then she pulled her panties to the side and I slide my cock in her and we fucked like that for a few moments.. I was holding back my orgasm so I could pleasure her...
We went into the bedroom and she sat on my face under her skirt and I licked her clit to another orgasm while reaching up playing w/ her c-cup tits, her nipples were pointy hard... She had a long screaming orgasm and I just kept my mouth on her pussy until she told me to stop. I was hard as a rock, and told her to climb on my cock, and she just moved down my body and slide my cock in her. She started riding me hard sitting straight up. -- Looking at her, was an erotic sight-- her short plaid skirt over my cock, and watching her tits bouncing under her tube top. I pulled her tube top down a little just above her nipples, and watched her tits bounce out of her top like an explosion.. She rode me hard talking dirty to me.. she wanted me to cum.. She played the schoolgirl role well, telling me, "your such a perve fucking me under my little skirt", and "I want you to cum in my pussy so I can go back to class w/ your sperm leaking into my panties".. and that sent my off, I put a huge load in her pussy.. She was moaning when she felt the warmth being pumped into her... She kept riding me until I was about to faint from pleasure.. wow it was good!!!!! She stayed on my cock for a while grinding her hips and just enjoying the feeling of my cock & sperm. Then we both collasped on the bed and enjoyed the moment together kissing and embracing.

After a while, she told me her panties were soaked, and she took them off.. She got up and got us a drink from the kitchen... watching her walk dressed in her outfit knowing she had my load in her was erotic to watch...
Later, she layed back on the bed board, w/ her heels in the bedsheets, and her knees up position, exposing her pussy under her skirt trying to tease me.. she was doing a good job!.. lol She said, "can you see my wet pussy under my skirt?"... I said "yes".. and she said, " "do you want to fuck me again under my little skirt?", I nodded yes... and climbed on top of her missionary and started fucking her slowly in her sperm lubed pussy. I was kneeling on the bed , holding her high heels in the air while thrusting her. Her tube top was off and her tits were in motion w/ every thrust. She was enjoying being fucking like that telling me to "fuck her like a little sl*t". I did!.. lol .. I fucked her pussy and she orgasmed when I pumped another sperm load in her. Her nipples were hard as a rock! When I pulled out, her pussy was dripping my sperm. She got up and stood next to the bed and lifted her skirt to see. It was running down her thigh.. She said, " how am I supposed to go to school like this".. lol We laughed and relaxed.
So far she still hasn't sucked my cock because I was always hard. This girl is very erotic to be with.. She has an innocent-pouty look and likes to be taken. Later we fucked again in several different positions and when I was ready to orgasm, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked my sperm dry... We took an intimate shower together and I went home around midnight as arranged w/ the wife...
Upon arrival home, the wife was on the phone w/- W ..... They were comparing notes I guess.. lol Ends up the wife took an intimate shower w/ her "select" friend about an hour earilier, and we talked about our night and got so turned on we fucked each other.. I couldn't cum as I was spent, but was hard, so I pleasured her to orgasm....

You asked, thats it... any question?? (Sorry-no pics allowed.)

PS- I have 3-"select" friends, not 2 as previous posted.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017