Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2016, 08:02 AM

Thanked 26,511 Times in 1,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
Have you ever posted pictures of your wife on here?
I think I did once. The boudoir pics were taken in the pre-digital time so we just had prints. She keeps them locked in a drawer away from the prying eyes of children and now grandchildren. I did scan some of the ones I liked and blur her face, but they are still obviously her and she made me delete them for the same reason she keeps the pics locked up.

My wife had a semi-public job and having her pics seen would have been a disaster, so she was very cautious. One of the sets of boudoir pics got pretty kinky (not my idea), at one time she said she was going to destroy them, don't know if she did or not.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 12:25 PM

Thanked 4,824 Times in 345 Posts
Default shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I think I did once. The boudoir pics were taken in the pre-digital time so we just had prints. She keeps them locked in a drawer away from the prying eyes of children and now grandchildren. I did scan some of the ones I liked and blur her face, but they are still obviously her and she made me delete them for the same reason she keeps the pics locked up.

My wife had a semi-public job and having her pics seen would have been a disaster, so she was very cautious. One of the sets of boudoir pics got pretty kinky (not my idea), at one time she said she was going to destroy them, don't know if she did or not.
That's a shame if she changes her mind please post them here. I have had the same issue with my wife i posted a naked set on here but had to take them off
The Following User Says Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 05:21 PM

Thanked 5,211 Times in 366 Posts

I've just spent a week building up my friend from bikini shots of my wife, to nude face down, to topless to full nude. He was best man at our wedding and so this has been a long time coming. At first he declined saying he'd 'be uncomfortable' the first nude face down shot he text me to say we 'probably' should stop, so I continued. I used a technique of discussing the photo (place, style of shot etc) and not directly her, which let us both refer to the pics sent but not directly to my wife. The final shot, an up to date nude, is tonight.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 06:55 PM

Thanked 2,309 Times in 171 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jminsa View Post
I find it incredibly arousing when guys leave comments on my wife's pics. I love to hear about how they want to fuck her and also if they use her to J/O to (one of my fantasies is to share her...maybe even see her being used in a orgy)

My wife is very conservative and maybe that is also part of the reason I get so worked up....The fact that millions of guys have seen what only I am supposed to have seen....she has never been with another man except me.

I also get very aroused if it do a Google search and find pics of her which I haven't posted (although that does not happen a lot - I don't think she is to everyone's taste)
I feel the same way. I love to read the comments about what other guys think of my wife's pictures. I guess it must be some sort of an ego thing. " This is what I've got, don't you wish you were me"
Having other guys talk about what they would do to my wife is a major turn on for me.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 09:57 AM

How did it go???

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
I've just spent a week building up my friend from bikini shots of my wife, to nude face down, to topless to full nude. He was best man at our wedding and so this has been a long time coming. At first he declined saying he'd 'be uncomfortable' the first nude face down shot he text me to say we 'probably' should stop, so I continued. I used a technique of discussing the photo (place, style of shot etc) and not directly her, which let us both refer to the pics sent but not directly to my wife. The final shot, an up to date nude, is tonight.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:19 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

This thread asks why we show our wives naked.

My sole answer is I want other men, including those I know, to see what I get to fuck.

I want to see their wives nude to know what they get to fuck.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:15 PM

Thanked 5,211 Times in 366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaboosh View Post
How did it go???
He kept quietly protesting, (we've probably gone too far etc) but never saying no, and always checking back in after 30 mins. So I sent the shot. I can see he saw it but he hasn't replied.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2016, 04:22 PM

Thanked 3,989 Times in 247 Posts
Default fabulous photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
It's a major turn on for me when I get comments about her but when I post her pics and get very few comments I lose interest in posting them, I have a great wife who is very sexy and hope to post her pics for a long time.
I saw your comments about not getting any feedback about your fabulous woman. My question is why didn't you include the photos in the thread? Not everyone is going to trust an HTTP link.
She looks brilliant. You are a lucky man! Especially with an arse covered in spunk.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2016, 04:25 PM

Thanked 3,989 Times in 247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
It's a major turn on for me when I get comments about her but when I post her pics and get very few comments I lose interest in posting them, I have a great wife who is very sexy and hope to post her pics for a long time.
My comments are somewhere below, but you have a fantastically horny woman. Maybe using an HTTP link is not the best answer to getting feedback?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 09:36 AM

Thanked 2,209 Times in 216 Posts

For me it's an extreme turn on to know that another man is fantasizing about my wife....playing with her and going deep inside her. Since I'm sure she would never let another man fuck her it's the next best thing.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0467 (Small).JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
train

3m:07s

08-02-2013
18 yr old swallows

1m:05s

05-02-2014
Lost Bet Naked Run

0m:50s

06-12-2015