uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2024, 11:16 AM

Thanked 4,763 Times in 425 Posts

In the early 90s, I was working for a company that had about 15 employees. I was made Manager after a short time being there. There was a woman who was in her mid to late 20s who always kept to herself and didn’t say much to anyone. She would do her job and kept quiet. She was kind of round, just a tad bit overweight but it looked good on her. She had that hourglass shape with some really great-looking tits and round ass.

She was a young mother and had a husband that was in and out of her life. We never knew if they were together or separated from day to day. One day I was outside at the back of the building working on some storm damage to the building. It was hot and I was sweating profusely. I felt as if I was probably stinking. She showed up unexpectedly. She started saying some flirtatious things. I was thrown off because this was way out of her behavior that I had known.

She said you look hot. I said yeah, I am and I'm sweating like a horse. She said no you missed what I am saying. I just looked at her and she said, I'm not talking about the temperature out here, I'm talking about how good-looking you are. I just laughed it off and said yea right. She said it is so hot out here I am sweating myself. Again, I said the way I am sweating I might stink to high heaven. She came close to me leaned in and took in a whiff.

She asked can I lick that sweat off of you? I asked are you sure you want to? She said yeah she leaned in and licked my neck. I was a bit shocked and I could feel my dick getting hard. I asked, so, you are not afraid of sweat? She said no as she lifted her shirt and showed me her tits and asked do you see the sweat running down my tits? I asked can I lick your sweat? She said do it! I leaned in and licked a bead of sweat that was running down her D-cup tits and I licked all the way up to her nipple and sucked on it a little bit. She gave a low-grown as I did that.

We were starting to get worked up and I was getting pretty horny and I wanted to fuck her right then and there. I said look. Let's stop this right now. Someone could walk up on us and we could get caught and then we would both be in trouble. Besides I need to finish this job ASAP. She agreed and turned and walked away. I was looking at her ass as I had never looked at it before. watching her ass jiggle as she walked away just made my dick really hard and made me want her.

A couple of days later I was in an area that was out of sight like last time and she showed up again. She asked how about let's try to do some licking again. I was horny so I smiled at her and she raised her shirt and I sucked on her tits again and started touching her pussy on the outside of her blue jeans. As I am sucking her tits she was undoing her jeans and I pushed my hand down into her panties and felt her wet pussy. She Let out a low main and was enjoying what I was doing to her pussy. I stepped back and undone my pants and she dropped to her knees and started sucking my already hard dick. As she was sucking my cock she was working her pants down. She turned around and bent over so I just pushed my hard cock into her wet pussy. I was looking at her soft ass and started going slow then started going faster until we were making that smacking sound. It didn’t take long until I was about to cum. I didn’t know if she was on birth control so I pulled my dick out and started jacking off until I came all over her pretty ass.

After that, she said you don’t need to pull out I'm on the pill. About a week later she showed up in my office and closed the door. She said she wanted to feel my cock inside her again. I said there is not a lock on the door. She said come here. She pushed my back up against the door and started sucking my cock. As she was sucking my cock She was pulling her britches down. After my cock was hard and wet from her saliva she turned around and pushed herself onto my cock. Her pussy was already wet so it didn’t have any problems going in. She bent so far over I could see her asshole and I grabbed her cheeks and spread them farther so I could see her asshole and watch my cock slide in and out. I was worried someone might walk in and with my back against the door, it would keep them out but was afraid it would arouse more suspicion. I wanted to cum fast so I put my thumb into my mouth got it wet and then slid it into her asshole. It went in really easy and she let out a loud moan when I did that so it pushed me over the edge and came in her pussy.

There were a couple more times we did that at work without getting caught. Oh and by the way her mom worked there also. Hahaha The next time we did it it was really wild so when I get time I will write about it.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2024, 11:33 AM

Thanked 3,747 Times in 193 Posts
Default had sex with 3 female employees

Back between 1996-2013, I was a supervisor in an administrative area. I was in charge of over 50 employees at a time. One night I went for coffee with one of the employees at a coffee shop further from the office. The employee was Indonesian, about 43 but looked no older than 20, about 5'4" and 110 pounds. She told me she was married but very unhappy. After a couple hours of chatting she, it was getting dark so she asked me if we could go to her car. When we got to the car and I was opening the front passenger seat door for her, she said "no, the back seat". We got in the back seat and kissed and fondled each other for about 1/2 hour until it was completely dark. We then fucked for a good 20-30 minutes and rested in each other's arms. Even though I moved on these rendezvous lasted for 12 years. She told me she didn't want a relationship, just a BFF with benefits. I figured we fucked over 1000 times in those 15 years.
At the same time I met a Filipino lady in 2008 around 35-40 y.o. which I got close to while working together. One day I gave her a lift from the office to her second job. We got there almost an hour early and backed in the van facing the back office area where her colleagues worked. We went to the back of my tinted minivan, we both got naked and kissed and touched each other . He fucked for about 10 minutes, I came pretty quickly, then got dressed. I noticed this lady had inverted nipples which were interesting, she was also very flat chested but so cute. I found out she was looking for a partner so I made it a one time affair.
The last lady worked very close with me. She was an Italian lady about 55 y.o. with massive boobs. When working late one night she told me she really liked me even though she was married. I took that as a cue and we went to my office, shut off the lights and fucked like rabbits. I loved the way her large breast swished around as I was pounding her pussy. We fucked about a dozen times in a 5 year period.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:

Tags
stories, work

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8

0m:58s

11-11-2004
Austria03e03

10m:02s

06-09-2020
received 10205097280663236

1m:04s