uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2017, 09:50 AM

Default Cheeky girls on holiday

I'm lucky to have a few holidays booked this summer and just got back from a week in the sun in Europe. Turns out topless sunbathing is still alive and well on the island I went to, though mostly just on the beaches rather than at hotels, and mostly it seemed by local women; though some of the English and German girls were getting involved too.

Spent a fair bit of time at the pool in my apartment complex and typically, of the 30 or so women around the pool each day, at most 2 would be topless, with the rest all in bikinis.

Early on, a family took some sun beds just by me, and from their conversations I learned that the two girls with them were both 17; the daughter and her friend. That looked about right, but I was a bit surprised because they both spoke and acted quite immature. A lot of giggling and saying really dumb / silly things and splashing about in the pool etc. Neither was anything amazing to look at, both a little on the curvy side, both very pale, one with long ginger hair and the friend with light brown hair. They both wore pretty standard bikinis, plain and not particularly revealing. I'm pretty sure the ginger one kept cheking me out - about 4 or 5 times when I happened to glance in their direction she was looking at me and would quickly look away. Once or twice could be an accident, but 5 times? On the second day they were at the pool again, but a little distance from me, though there was unintentional eye contact a couple of times again.

On the third morning as I walked through the lobby on my way to the pool, I saw the parents leaving the hotel with a backpack, but no sign of the girls. I went to grab a sunbed and thought nothing of it. Then, about half an hour later the two girls appeared and took sunbeds directly opposite mine. They were arranged in a kind of horseshoe shape in that part of the terrace, so they were literally opposite and facing me. They'd both walked down to the poolside wrapped in their pool towels - nothing unusual in that. But what did seem odd, was that after they'd picked their sunbeds right opposite mine, instead of laying out in the sun, they both just sat on the beds, still wrapped in their towels, looking a bit sheepish.

They were talking quietly to each other so I couldn't hear what they were saying most of the time, but every now and then there'd be a fit of laughter and things like, in a hushed voice, "no, you do it first then I will". I noticed the ginger girl look over a few times again, but I just tried to ignore it. It was like they were nervously preparing themselves to do something risky or stupid. Weird.

Then, after about 10 minutes of giggles and hushed nervous talk, it became clear. These immature girls, their parents gone for the day, had decided to put on a show. Hearing "ok, I'll do it after 3. 3..2..1" got me to look over in their direction, just in time to see ginger stand up, unwrap her beach towel, to reveal just a little black thong and nothing else. She bent right over to put her towel down on the bed, giving a total full ass view from behind. Her friend soon followed suit, removing her towel to reveal a little white thing - in pretty sure they were both underwear thongs - not even swimsuits.

I couldn't help watch as they both applied suncream to themselves, laughing and being stupid as usual. To be fair the ginger one did have an amazing pair of boobs - big but firm looking, very pale with decent sized areolas. Her friend was much smaller, maybe an A or small B cup, but because they were both kind of curvy girls, they looked really small in proportion.

They spent the morning laying in the sun in just these little thongs - at one point ginger was on her back and bent her legs so that her knees were up by her chin. The thong just couldn't keep everything covered. One of her lips and some ginger pubes were clearly hanging out at one side. I had to think of some very mundane things to avoid getting a hard on.

About lunchtime, they started to get concerned that ginger's parents might come back, so they wrapped up in their towels and headed back off inside. She actually gave me a little smile as they stood up to leave. The rest of the week, their parents back around, they both went back to their regular bikinis. I think they had a bit of fun that day, I know I certainly did.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:58 AM

Thanked 5,195 Times in 272 Posts
Default Nice story

Enjoyed your story. Thanks
Old 06-19-2017, 05:13 AM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 131 Posts
Default Thanks for sharing that

Whenever I am away abroad on holiday I always try to look out for similar situations or possibilities....keeps my mind and imagination sharp!
Old 06-19-2017, 06:47 AM

Default Mistake with age?

I'm sure that when you wrote they were 17 you meant to say that they were clearly 18.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chesney78 For This Useful Post: