uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2010, 01:51 PM

Default That ol Arab Mystic that stuck!

While at Mayo clinic for a checkup I noticed a group of Arab guys totally checking me out, and my girlfriends agreed, and admitted it turned them on. My husband said with their religous laws, then stopped and said their determined! Bryce to me to to do a headsup if something gets interesting. I could feel them undressing me with their eyes. I told Bryce if they weren't so conservative she would tease the lot. Bryce said the thought of Arab men lusting, groping and wanting to swap spit a turnon you'll never forget. Two days later of us shooting crotch shots and naughty little inuendos, Bryce took me to our room at the hotel, saying he was asked if he new any girls they could meet or see without their wifes knowing. Bryce said it would be kinky fun, for the local strip club was closing for Xmas eve and no business. Bryce got them to give him cash and secure the place, dead private, for a dance show.I asked my friends and all voted for a striphall seduction, whithout them finding out who the girls were. TI could hear them at the bar, true to Allah, always wanted American womans. The guys were winking, and asked us to get wigs and other sexual appealing gear. We listened to tapes listening to their fantasys. Blonde Buxum Party plan got wet from the getgo. My sister was talking to one of the younger ones flashing and teasing them and asked what were the wifes doing. I'm sure they wonder, but no worry. B told them it was just a G rated strip show and not to expect much. Debbie asked if they had eaten an Santas Delight lately. And waved to get distractions. My husband and I agreed not to pull any stops and fuckem as they needed it. Ed opened the club with the help of the owner, who after talking to our crowd, couldn't wait to see his ol day, do whatever in her hometown. The place filled with at least 9 Arabs, and their learners. On started the music, and all our husbands whistled and yelled "Party". With four bars to manuever on, the rage of the Rise of Arab snake. Susan lifted her ski and the snapshots and hardons began, but I never new I would get so hot and horny.the boys took turns taking video and getting our guests going when I did a 180 and let my loose shawl fall over my face. Touching now and horny as can be, proceeded on our mission. Said yelled like in paradice, and played a fun neverendind fun for all! My mouth swallowed his cock and pow, let the frenzy start. I watched as my sister, now undressed as mrs Clause, offered up all us sexy American wh*r*s, and we really did like it. As I looked at Bryce he was in the shadows with a blond shaven stranger, small mask and appealing garments. I was one of the first Arab girls to play, in disquise, and enjoy, everyone got in small groups. I wanted more, especially with so much to do. Bretts guest enjoyed his oral insertions as her husbands fucked and came in my ass, then again on my face, then lapped it of one by one. Brett said he had to go but the boys would be back for more! I think all took turns being tied up and during a lull Brett and Jim fisted and Rimmed and came everywhere without a single identity lost.Masse was beautiful and as Brett ButtFucked her she motioned for my Sheik to come. All on film.Then us yankie girls asked for more desert dong.the Arab gussied, god Im one too, faded away. My Brett found new Poontang. We eventually retired to our extra rented rooms. All of us wanting Arab cock, and imagining the pleasure given the wifes. Our guys went to their compound, while e finished up. So the next day no one would be the wiser. To be continued! Nobody got enough. By count I had caused 18 different forms of orgasm. Also the virgin son, my mans friend.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:45 AM

Thanked 9,587 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slitrider View Post
. . . Brett and Jim fisted and Rimmed and came everywhere without a single identity lost.
- Many hot this posting of Arab sexual givings.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s