uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2015, 07:22 AM

Thanked 26,394 Times in 959 Posts

The very first time was years ago, we hadn't been married long and the wife was in the shower when my buddy stopped by. She didn't know he was there and she walked out of the bedroom and on to the kitchen topless. We couldn't see the kitchen or the bedroom from where we were and my buddy ask if we had any beer, when I said yes in the fridge he went to the kitchen to get one and there she was standing topless. She ran off to her room and didn't come out until after he left but all he wanted to talk about was how nice her tits were.

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
Old 04-04-2015, 07:39 AM

Well he is right.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2015, 11:48 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Crazyhorse91

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
this is the one she showed. sorry i had to crop her face.
She has NOTHING to be ashamed about. They are amazing!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2015, 11:51 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Hedorocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
A few years ago my wife and I, along with another couple, decided to head to the beach to catch a concert. We had known this other couple for a while, and they were good friends of ours. We decided to stay the night, and we split the cost of one room with two beds to save some money.

We got to the beach early, around noon, checked in, and proceeded to find a rooftop bar where we drank margaritas most of the afternoon. We then headed back to the room to shower and get ready for the show that evening.

Both of the girls brought a number of tops to wear. While our other female friend was doing her hair and makeup, my wife was trying to decide which top to wear. My buddy and I were just sitting around waiting on the women. I said to my wife, half jokingly, why don't you model your tops for us, and we'll pick one for you.

Having no idea what to expect, she just said, sure, why not, and took her shirt off right then and there. She has amazing B/C cups tits, firm and perky. And there they were, exposed for our other friends to see. Her nipples were instantly hard, and she was enjoying all of us staring at her chest. She then started trying on about 6 different tops, all different kinds. She wore a bra with none of them, one because she didn't need to, and two because it was hot, and she didn't want to wear one. Most of the tops were pretty thin, and you could see her nipples protruding through most of them.

Every time she put a top on and asked us what we thought. We'd make comments, then she'd rip that top off like it was nothing, slowly rummage through her other tops, and then put another on. Watching her walk around topless like that for the first time in our marriage in front of someone else was getting me quite excited. Knowing the other couple was also watching her was an amazing experience. She finally decided on a really thin pink sort of tank top that left nothing to the imagination. I think between the drinks, the fact that we were away, and we were going to a concert, lifted her inhibitions a bit.

Well, once she was finished, I told the other girl that it was her turn, expecting her to laugh it off and say no way. Well, seeing my wife must have shed her inhibitions as well, as she immediately ripped her shirt off as well and started trying on other tops in front of us. So now both of us guys had seen each other's wives topless.

After that first time, there was no more modesty. Since then we've been away on vacation a number of times together, including Jamaica, and we've had no issues being nude or having sex in front of each other. But that first time seeing them topless was magical!

Attaching a photo of my wife's boobs. You can see more of her in our album...
I love your wife's boobies! ...and go back and admire them often!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2015, 01:30 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
...somehow Dollie got pregnant...
Quote:
Originally Posted by camoj View Post
You ever get to the bottom of that ModelT? Hehe.
Yes, many times. I think that's how it happened.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2015, 02:19 PM

Thanked 1,035 Times in 119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
The very first time was years ago, we hadn't been married long and the wife was in the shower when my buddy stopped by. She didn't know he was there and she walked out of the bedroom and on to the kitchen topless. We couldn't see the kitchen or the bedroom from where we were and my buddy ask if we had any beer, when I said yes in the fridge he went to the kitchen to get one and there she was standing topless. She ran off to her room and didn't come out until after he left but all he wanted to talk about was how nice her tits were.

She DOES have some damn nice tits!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbatbeach For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2015, 09:58 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

No friend has ever seen my wife's boobs. She'd die if they did. I'd love someone else to see them. I was looking at them today while I was wanking and thinking how wonderful they were and how they needed to be shared. They're just medium-small but nicely shaped and they were dangling over me (while we both wanked me) and their shape was perfect.
How I would like to look at them with another person and to hear and see how he (she?) appreciated them. I'd have an incredible orgasm.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:21 AM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

When we were young and had our first child we lived in an apartment complex and made friends with this tall, nerdy engineer, Paul. He was single and we invited him to dinner frequently, one of those times I was running late due to a last minute problem and Paul came down from his apartment at the invited time.

My wife was cooking when the baby started crying in her bed, my wife picked her up and needed to breastfeed her. Usually if we had company and I was there, she would just go back in the bedroom to nurse, but she didn't want to leave Paul by himself, so she sat in the rocking chair in the den. My wife is not overtly modest, she said she was being a little careful but she nursed the baby while Paul watched intently. He said he'd never seen a baby nurse before and my wife said being admired while doing something so natural was not unpleasant.

When she switched boobs she just left the first one uncovered, she said she enjoyed Paul seeing her tits and left her blouse open even after she put the baby down. She buttoned up after a while and before I got home. She told me about it a few days later, when it turned me on it was the first inkling I got the I might enjoy her exposing herself.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:19 PM

Thanked 1,290 Times in 683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimsbabydaddy View Post
The first time any man saw my wife's tits other than me was when she took her shirt and bra off for my brother-in-law when we had our first encounter wtih him and my wife's sister. He immediately got very hard and started sucking her nipples. you can read about everything here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=185929
Got any pics of Ngoc??? would love to see your wife and her sister together
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to r7o7b5 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2015, 08:26 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Agreed!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s