uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2016, 11:19 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Here my attempt today for the edited version......
Attached Thumbnails
Oops.jpg  
Old 12-19-2016, 11:21 AM

Holy shit it worked!!!!!!!!. WOW. Wife's cleavage out. Thanks for the assist.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2016, 02:08 PM

Nice update! Truth be told, I was expecting a hot tub to be involved but then again I wasn't expecting the massages. That just made it that much better!

It is so cool that your wives are rather comfortable with their exhibitionism and that you have at least one exhibitionist friendly store (and an airport too) that they can play in. I'm sure it makes that older fellows day when he gets to see the wives' charms.

In reading the updates, I had a feeling that your brother was going to get a taste (literally) of your wife. I do think you got the better end of the deal though since you were able to fuck your SIL bareback and not use a condom like your brother did. Why did he want to wear one anyhow? I would hope your wife would be preggers safe with the loads that Bob and Kenny have already given her. Or was he just applying swinger etiquette to the equation? Regardless, I'm sure he's going to be reliving that night for a long time.

As always, great update! Really like reading your adventures and how much fun you and the wife are having with your friends. Looking forward to the next one.

By the way, very nice pic of the wife's cleavage. I do believe I even see a hint of nipple as well. ;-) As protective as she is with her pics, this is a huge step. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2016, 03:17 PM

I can answer a few of the observations...

In writing the updates I leave out a ton of preparation and conversation. I seem to take on the task of counseling after some events. Like my brother. Prior to this summer, my brother and I would talk maybe once or twice a month. He would show up to our country house in hopes of seeing the wife laying out in her bikini. As he got information from me he changed his thoughts on nudity and sex. The calls increased. After seeing her nude he started calling or texting multiple times a week. After each occurrence, many conversations and text. You wouldn't believe some of the conversations we had after he jacked off for her.

Now the weekend debt repayment was planned and unplanned by the wife. She knew she wanted bobs wife to do the things that she had done but had no plans as to when and how. My brother was an afterthought initially for bobs wife's embarrassment. My wife and I had discussed my brothers prior actions in detail at different times before the weekend. She was at ease with his past touching and actions. After the initial shock that it was my brother and not me having sex with her wore off she is fine with our actions.

Now as for the condom, I did not think to ask at the time. I have since. My brother asked about condoms because he did not know how to ask without possibly killing the potential. He would have been happy to bareback and I asked my wife also, she said she thought I was using a condom to confuse her. She said she would have been happy bareback also.

As for my SIL. Very awkward at first. She was only wanting to do what my brother previously told her about when they came to visit our home. Touching, fingerings etc... I guess I got a little excited at the moment and took advantage of the situation. I apologized and she was OK with it after. My brother came clean to her yesterday of all events. She was mad at first per my brother but settled down and sent me a text. She text me thank you for the evening, she also said she was acting mad but was really excited and now happy I had taken the opportunity but wished she had relaxed and enjoyed it more.

Sorry for the long response but as someone once said your posting sounds unrealistic and fiction. After rereading I agreed. It is hard to believe myself. But when you have two perverted best friends like Bob and Kenneth and friends with a free spirit like bobs wife, it becomes reality. Also, having a wife whose sole sexual experience was with me andescribe slowly walking into new experiences was the most important.

As for preggers.. my wife had that taken care of years ago after our last child.

As for the photo... there were times in the past that she would look at a pic and leave it on my cell and say she didn't care what I did with it. I did nothing. Well, she sent me two pictures a couple weeks back while I was out of town. They were of her tits while she was still in bed with the caption saying look what you are missing. I sent back a text saying I'm going to have to share these. She sent back a text saying, go for it. I text again. She said I don't care. So it took me several weeks to justify. I assume she intended for Kenneth and Bob. So I cropped the pictures and posted one.

Now that you mention it. I did a poor job of the cropping process. There is a little too much showing on both sides......
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2016, 04:21 PM

I'll be honest and say you paint a pretty good picture of your adventures. I don't have any problem visualizing it and you've never said anything that I thought was too far out there. It has always amazed me though to either read or experience what can happen in the heat of a moment.

I believe you used the term "feast or famine" to describe it one time and I couldn't agree more. When the wife and I used to play, our adventures ran hot and cold just like yours. Sometimes when we got together with friends, it was as friends and other times, you just held on for the ride and let the gals set the boundaries. As you said, feast or famine. When it was feast, you never knew what to expect but knew ANYthing was possible. When it was famine, of course the guys tried to talk the gals into feast mode....lol. I do enjoy reading your recounts though because they sound like the familiar baby steps I remember and I can relate to.

As far as the pic goes, no further cropping is needed in my opinion. What you gave us is spot on....I just tend to have a keen eye when it comes to sexy details. I must say....it is a very nice view though.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2016, 01:08 PM

Definitely feast or famine.

She is protective of her pictures. I guess she didn't care if I kept the two pictures or not because from the angle she took them, unless you could identify her by her nipples or her dog sleeping beside her, she felt comfortable sending them. She has not mentioned them since texting so probably forgot.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2016, 04:42 PM

I sure wish I knew those breasts well enough to identify them by that angle.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2016, 02:54 PM

Thanked 4,902 Times in 251 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
Definitely feast or famine.

She is protective of her pictures. I guess she didn't care if I kept the two pictures or not because from the angle she took them, unless you could identify her by her nipples or her dog sleeping beside her, she felt comfortable sending them. She has not mentioned them since texting so probably forgot.
Thanks for the updates always love reading them and you do paint a good picture.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2017, 11:46 PM

Only a few things have happened different since my last post. Of course Christmas came and went. We were unable to attend my parents or my wife's parents events so we decided to spend new years at our country house and visit for Christmas at that time. As I stated my brother lives in the same small town along with my parents.

My father had been bragging forever about a new and improved shower head he installed in his shower. So naturally he gave my brother and I each one for Christmas. He installed my brothers and after opening mine when we arrived he promised to install mine at my request.

I assume you see where this is headed. That night my brother and his wife were over visiting. No matter how much we wanted a sexual encounter my wife did not seem interested. So I started seeing if drinks would help. It did not, but my wife did get relatively drunk. The best we got was the wives changed into night shirts for comfort. This allowed for the occasional pussy view from both and watching my wife's tits giggle as she walked. That was it.

As the night went on my wife fell asleep/passed out on the sofa and the night shirt had risen giving us a nice view of her pussy. As we continued talking my brother asked how heavy my wife sleeps. I asked not enough for sex. He said looking at this view he had an idea. So he said, have my wife sleep nude. In the morning come pick him up and we would go to our parents house. We will tell my father that we will be out for the morning If he wanted to install the new shower head and hardware we would give him a key. He said fix the blinds for us to watch and see his reaction to walking through my bedroom to get to the master bath with my naked wife on the bed.

I asked his wife if my father had ever seen her naked. She smiled and said not fully but did see her tit as she was finishing breastfeeding her child once. So we continued to discuss and I agreed to mention to my wife when I wake up in the morning. Soon after they left for home and I carried my wife to bed. I did put in the bed nude.

Now I am an early riser every day. My wife not so much. Add a hangover and she could spend the day in the bed. After coffee and messing around the house awhile I finally went in the bedroom and woke my wife. I explained what my brother and I discussed that night. She was still on a massive hangover. She laid there a minute and finally said all I have to do is lay on my back naked and sleep and he may or may not show up for the install. I said yes. She said fine but turn the heat up if I am not under the covers. I did as instructed. I also took two of the blind louvers and opend them so we had a view of the bedroom and the entrance to the master bath.

Before heading out I returned to the bedroom. As I opened the door there was definitely no missing the naked woman on the bed. Here's a description of the room. As you walk thru the door the bed headboard is up against the wall to the right. You have to walk around the bed to get to the master bath entrance. The windows are at the foot of the bed. She is on top of the comforter on her back tits up. Her left leg is bent at the knee and open giving and unobstructed view of her pussy. I say I am about to leave. She said good. I asked if she was OK. She said she is fine and will be fine sleeping either way.

I picked up my brother and we promised his wife a complete accounting if all goes as planned. We then ate breakfast at my parents house. Before leaving I ask my father if he wanted to do the shower install while we were out. My father jumped at the opportunity to be useful and needed. He was dressed and ready in no time. He loaded his truck with enough tools to build a house at which we made fun of him. I gave him a house key and we left. We drove past the house to a small abandoned drive down the road and parked. We walked through the woods to the house. Not long my father pulled up and went through the garage door with his tool box.

We sprinted to the front of the house. First look through the window, my wife had not moved. We had a great view straight between her legs. We started thinking he was installing the shower and hardware in the wrong shower he took so long. Soon the door opens and gives the room additional light. Funny but you could tell the minute he realized he had walked in on my wife sleeping naked. Like this.... the door opened and my father took three steps in before he froze in his tracks. Stopped staring at her. He was about even with her knees when he froze in place. He stands there and is not moving. After several long seconds he starts walking slowly backwards never taking his eyes off her naked body. He pauses for several seconds at the door before slowly closing. We thought we knew our father better than this. We thought a naked woman would never keep him from a project.

Then my phone rings I quickly silence it and show my brother it was my father calling from the house. I ignore it. We continue standing/squatting behind the rose bushes thinking we will hear and see him leave shortly. Nope, after several minutes the door opens again. My father is standing in the doorway with shower replacement under one arm and tool box in the other. He stands there several seconds looking before taking a few steps in and stops. He takes a few steps and stops. At each stop he stands and stares at her. He rounds the end of the bed and stops. Again he pauses and is looking at my sleeping naked wife straight up her body. He takes a step, this time he turns and is facing my sleeping wife. He is at the middle of the bed looking straight at an unobstructed view of her pussy. He legs look to be more open than before.

After what seemed to be a solid minute of my dad looking at my wifes bare pussy and tits he slowly moves toward the master bath door. He pauses again at door the enters. We can see him off and on in the bathroom thru the door working. My wife at some point changed positions. Her left leg is straight and her right is bent and laying sideways flat. Her pussy is now fully stretched and on display. She had also moved her head facing the opposite direction. She did look fantastic laying there tits up and pussy fully on display.

After maybe five or ten minutes my father walks to the bathroom door and stops. He is looking at my wife. He then walks slowly to the side of the bed. My wife is facing the other direction. He starts to lean toward my wife's right tit. I thought for a second he was going to put her nipple in his mouth. He stopped. He is looking at her tits close up. He then takes two side steps and leans in and is looking at her pussy close up. He then turns and rounds the bed. He stops and leans forward getting a close straight view of her pussy. I swear he stood there two maybe three minutes just leaning in staring then standing straight. He then leaned in so close he had to place his hand on the bed for balance. His face was roughly at her bent knee. Either my wife was truly asleep or doing a great job faking. He eventually went back in the master bath. Ten fifteen minutes later he was done. He slowly exits while never taking his eyes off my wife's body. He paused several times and before leaving said my wife's name a couple of times.

My phone rings and I answer. It's my father. He said the shower and hardware are installed. I said great that I could not wait to try it out. He then said he hoped he did night disturb my wife by the install. I said i doubt he could that she had a lot to drink and a freight train wouldn't wake her. I said we will be back in an hour and see them then. We waited but no exit. We continued to wait thinking he was going to wait here for us. Then the bedroom door opened again. He stood in the door looking, my wife had not moved her body but was now facing away from the bedroom door. He said her name several times. He entered and walked directly to the foot of the bed. He stood there a minute before saying my wife's name. She is not reacting. He then looked as though he shook her big toe on her foot that was somewhat hanging off the foot of the bed. She did not wake. She just pulled her foot up by bending that leg like the other. She is now on her back with both legs pulled up and knees bent flat on the bed.

This movement has her pussy stretched and open on display. My dad just stands there staring. Two maybe three minutes. He then starts toward the door. He turns and is standing by her shoulder. She is still facing away. My dad stands there several minutes. He then says my wife's name as he lightly shakes her shoulder. This causes her tits to rock to the shaking motion. Not unnoticed by my father he does it again and a little more vigorously. He seemed to be enjoying this. He did this four times with no effect on my wife other than entertaining himself watching her D's shimmy back and forth to his shaking. Now the movement of her tits did get one reaction. Her nipples were hardening. I was wondering how asleep she was. As my father said my wife's name again he took his left index finger and traced her hardening nipple. No reaction. He did this again. No reaction. My brother has now grabbed my arm and is squeezing the blood from it. We are shocked.

He the turns and leaves. A few minutes he returns. He has a blanket on his shoulder. He somewhat throws the blanket beside her on the bed. He then walks to the foot of the bed and pulls the bottom of the blanket across her feet. He leans forward and pulls it across her waist. He walks baking to his original position. He traces her left nipple with his finger again. He then takes the blanket and pulls it to below her tits. He starts tucking the sides under her. He circles the bed and tucks the sides under her. She now has the blanket tight across her but her tits still out.

As he rounded the bed I thought he was leaving. He stops. Walks to the bed. Takes the end of the blanket and pulls it. At the same time he lays his hand flat on her right tit and tucks her tit under the blanket. He then repeats by laying his hand on her left tit and pulls the blanket over. He the exits closing the door. A few minutes later he is pulling out of the driveway heading home. My brother and I hurry to my truck.

We get back and my wife is up on the sofa in the den wrapped in the blanket. We are all in some state of shock and also amused. We now get to have all sides. My wife said she was not aware he was there till he said her name. We described our visual. She said after he had said her name she was mostly awake. She was shocked when he shook her toe and her reaction was to pull her leg up but the realized just how exposed she was with her legs bent and spread open. She said when he shook her shoulder she realized how close he was and almost decided to "wake up" but decided to just ride it out. She said that this did have our stated effect of her nipples hardening. Obviously my dad took notice. She said each shoulder shake made them harder.

Now she said she almost lost her heart when she felt him touch her nipple. She said each time she wanted to "wake up" but thought she might scare him. She thought he left but returned with the blanket. Something we did not see. She said after covering her feet my dad reached across and as he pulled the blanket across her pelvis he rubbed the back of his hand across her pussy and pubic hair strip. She thought he was done again after tucking her in till he grabbed a hand full of tit and pulled the blanket up. She was ready for the second one. We sat around laughing and giving our perspectives. We also decided not to let my brothers wife in on what all transpired other than he saw her naked.

Finally.. I drop my brother at his house. I go to my parents. Mom is cooking. My dad and I are in the den. He tells me he finished the install and works great. He then said that my wife was naked on top of the bed. I fake laugh and said well did you scare her. He said no but before he left he put a blanket over her in case my brother came home with me. I said that was nice of him. He said maybe he should have done that when he first got there. I said what do you mean. He said well when he got there and saw her naked on the bed and tried to call me. He decided to complete the install anyway. He said he spent about an hour in my bed and bath rooms with my wife completely naked. I said well did that offend you. He said not at all that she has a beautiful body but maybe he should have covered her first but didn't. I asked if she woke up. He said no. I said i guess it doesn't matter then. As I was leaving I told him I was going to tell my wife my father saw her naked. He said maybe we should not say anything. I smiled and said sure.

We met for lunch at my parents. My 77 year old father was sitting in the den with me when my wife walked in and sat down. She smiled at my dad and said my husband tells me that you spent the morning in my bedroom with me naked on display. My dad somewhat embarrassed said yes. She then asked how much did you see. He smiled and said everything. My wife apologized but my dad said please no need. He said I would put in a thousand showers to get to see what I saw this morning.

The touching was not and will not be brought up. That will stay with my wife brother and me.

I will relay last weekend soon.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:10 AM

I've been wondering when you'd have another story for us and lo and behold I wake up this morning and there's your post. Very hot scenario you described I've always wondered how many FIL's get an opportunity to see their DIL's in all their glory. I'm sure you made his day and your wife got to act on her exhibitionist tendancies. A win-win for all. Looking forward to what happened this past weekend.
The Following User Says Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s