Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2016, 03:56 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I agree.

I believe my wife has discovered that being naked/nude and sex is not dirty. It is funny how women think. She has another friend from work dropping by to tan by the pool. It seems that rather than pay a tanning salon she likes the free poolside tan.

I have only made it home once early enough in the last month to catch a view but was just the wife and bobs wife.

We have had several visits and sessions of sex between our group but would be repetitive to describe. I did suggest to the wife that I have thought more and more about a threesome but to no avail. Maybe in time.

Back to the new pool visitor. I do not know her so I can use her real name, Brittany. She lives in a town north of ours. She commutes to work, so explains why I do not know her or her husband. All I know from my wife is she is a true red head and a similar build to my wife. She describes her as sweet and really uninhibited. By that she said the first time she arrived, Brittany was naked and applying sunscreen before she was even done setting up. Also some conversations lend to her really enjoying her single years.

Again, everything is second hand from my wife. I took my family on a trip for the through the 4th. We arrived back on the 5th. I left out of town same day. In a call from brittany my wife told her I was out for the week and so were our friends and left an open invitation to come over any time she would like.

The next morning she calls my wife about spending the day by the pool and she would bring the drinks and food. Around mid morning brittany arrived. She brought a basket of food and another bag with mixings for drinks. So into the kitchen they went. Brittany prepared a tray of cheese and sausage. Then she made two pitchers of drinks. One was a cucumber lime gin fizz and the other something called a paloma margarita. I only know the names because the drink instructions were left in the kitchen.

According to my wife the drank both pitchers and made another of the margaritas. Also during the conversation brittany told my wife that her husband was in town on a job and rather than drive two vehicles he dropped her off and will pick her up. Now is when the alcohol and ideas started to combine. Brittany started hinting that her husband was teasing her on the way there that he was going to come spy on them during his breaks (he works some form of construction). He was also texting her about the same thing and she would show my wife the text and they would come up with the best response for his text.

They must have teased the daylights out of him with texting. He was texting his wife to send a secrete picture of my wife sunbathing nude. He would tell her she obviously wasn't drinking enough. Many text but my wife didn't recall all. Just a lot of teasing.

Early in the afternoon Brittany received a text from her husband that he was finished for the day and was she ready to be picked up. She sent no, that they were enjoying the sun and drinks. They text back and forth with brittany asking my wife to assist with responses. He finally text if he could come spy on them without my wife knowing. Brittany really encouraged my wife to allow this. My wife agreed in part to drinks and Brittany's encouragement. She and brittany agreed that it would be between them and that her husband was to not know my wife was privy to all.

So she text him that before he arrived to text her. She would excuse herself and let him in the house. My wife said he text back a hundred smiling emoticons. My wife told her about the bathroom window upstairs. She said he must have driven really fast or was close by but several minutes later brittany received a text saying almost there am I really getting to do this. She sent back. Park in the street and I'll see you at the front door. My wife said make another pitcher and return with his phone, no pictures.

My wife said she could feel the drinks when she got up to change the music. She wrapped a towel around herself and walked to the bar. She said as she walked she saw the front door open and Brittany's husband enter. My wife decided to hang out at the bar in the shade till brittany returned. Brittany came out with a pitcher of margaritas in one hand and a phone in the other. She said her husband is inside and she walked him upstairs but he was disappointed about losing the phone. She said they hung out at the bar for some time having a drink. My wife said her husband was not very stealthy, that she could see him moving in the house but that they were wrapped in towels so he must have been getting impatient. Finally brittany asked if they had made him wait long enough.
Brittany told my wife she promised her husband they would turn the chairs to face the upstairs bathroom window. So as my wife refilled the glasses brittany moved both chairs from the far side of the pool to the shallow end almost directly below and angled toward the window. My wife said she asked if she thought that my be a little close. So she moved the chairs at most two feet over. They both laughed when she came back to the bar for her glass.

Brittany asked my wife if she was really OK with this. My wife said its your husband are you OK with this. The both clinked glasses, took a sip and headed to the chairs
Old 07-13-2016, 06:27 PM

Kind of ironic. As I was relaying the happenings from last week my wife just text me. She and brittany are at the house and brittany asked my wife if I was in town and wanted to come by and spy on them sunbathing. To my deepest regrets I am over two hours away and unable to get by. I told her I will work a half day Friday and weather permitting maybe arrange a sighting then. She said she and brittany will discuss. Brittany has no idea my wife told me about last week nor that she just text me. I love teachers and admin staff.

Back to last week.

Both ladies move to the chairs. My wife is wrapped in a large beach towel wearing her oversized hat and dark sunglasses. Brittany was the same except a ball cap. Brittany sat in the first chair and unwrapped her towel onto the chair under her and laid back. My wife said she was nervous now. They had turned the music up louder. My wife told brittany that she was a little nervous. Brittany responded go for it. So my wife place her drink on the table between them and did as brittany had done. Laying back in her chair and unwrapping the towel. She said she could not see the window through the brim of the hat so she left it on and tried to relax.

She and brittany made a lot of small talk till my wife asked if she had seen her husband. She said yes, that he was at the den window but was now above them at the bathroom window. My wife rolled her head back reaching for her drink and could see him through the closed window. After a sip she stood and said she was going to get in the pool a second. As she was standing removing her hat she could see him watching. She drank the rest of her drink and walked down the stairs into the pool.

She said she could really feel the alcohol so she laid back in the water floating. She took a couple of lengths of the pool swimming then under and stood up. As she walked up the stairs replacing her sunglasses she glance up at the window. She said Brittany's husband had raised the window and was looking at her through my binoculars. Yes, I had left them in the bathroom.

From previous experience. My binoculars from the position of their chairs can give a blind moose a perfect, very up close view of whatever you choose to look at. So my wife stops on the top step and starts rubbing the water down her body. When she sat on the chair she noticed her glass was refilled and whispered to brittany that the window is open and he has my binoculars. She said brittany smiled and said I need more sunscreen.

She said brittany put on quite a show applying the sunscreen. She made a point to say loudly that its hard to get a tan in the booth between your legs and started applying sunscreen liberally on her pussy. When brittany was done she handed the sunscreen to my wife saying your turn after that swim. My wife glanced at the window as she laid back and he was looking directly at her through the binoculars. She looked at brittany and she was really sunning her pussy. She was laid back with a leg off each side of the chair so far that my wife asked if she had ever been a cheerleader. She laughed and said we are tanning so might as well give a show.

So my wife said she took a big drink and laid back in the chair. With her sunglasses on she looked at the window and Brittany's husband was alternating between looking over the binoculars and through them and apparently not trying to hide very well. Now is when she decided to start teasing him. She said him being so close, she started with her face. As she applied the sunscreen she stared at him in the window. She said he sat there with his shoulders and head visible through the window watching with the binoculars. She said after finishing her neck and face she felt more relaxed.

Now she started to tease. She applied sunscreen across her chest and stomach. She said she slowly rubbed the sunscreen into her nipples and tits, really working her nipples as she did. Now my wife has become aroused. She said rather than sit up to do her legs, she lifted her leg up to her and applied the sunscreen. She said she was laid back, so she watched him completely focused on zooming in on her pussy. I did ask how she knew that was his focus. She responded, we are so damn close that it was obvious and I also put one leg off the chair so when I lifted my closest leg his view would be unobstructed. When she finished her legs she reclined flat. Brittany said you aren't done yet are you.

My wife said just applying the sunscreen on her chest and working her nipples had her aroused so she was not going to attempt her pussy. But brittany kept asking. So my wife caved. She sat the chair back to recline. She the did as brittany. She placed each leg off the side of her chair. She glanced up and she said he was completely focused on her pussy again. So she started working the sunscreen into every area between her legs. She admitted that she spent some additional pauses and might have had and insertion or two or three in the process but took her time to complete.

She looked at brittany and she was fully reclined with a small towel over her eyes so my wife removed her sunglasses set the chair flat and copied brittany except my wife left a gap over her eye to the window. After getting comfortable, my wife also opened her legs by placing a leg off each side of the chair. She said she then started slowly sliding her feet and kneen out till she felt like she was going to pull a muscle.

She said Brittany's husband must have thought that their eyes were completely covered. My wife said he stood up and leaned out of the window with the binoculars looking up and down her body pausing on her very very exposed pussy. She even admitted to being turned on enough that she felt herself drip down her ass crack.

Now the last good thing. As both ladies, per my wife's words, are practically doing the splits and my wife is watching Brittany's husband hanging out the window soaking in the view. He leaves the window. He returns naked from the waist down. My wife said his dick was straight out and hard. She said he stood sideways to the window eyes fixated on her pussy masturbating. She said after a minute or so she could tell he lost control. He then disappeared again. She said he came back again naked from the waist down with a semihard dick. She said he stood there for a long time just pulling his dick not getting hard.

After some time my wife said she had to get up and stretch her legs. So she and brittany both went for a swim and then wrapped in a towel and sat on the sofa. My wife asked if they gave her husband a good show. Brittany was giggling about the whole thing and said she thought it was great.

The ladies the spent another hour per my wife alternating between laying out and sitting on the sofa. Brittany then excused herself inside. She then came back smiling and said I guess we should text my husband. She text OK to pick me up we are by the pool.

They saw the sensor flash as he entered the driveway. Brittany said OK one last thing don't tie our tops. When he comes through the gate we will be tying the string around our necks, let's see his reaction. As the back gate closed they both rounded the corner towards the gate. My wife said there was Brittany's husband two feet in front of them with both there tops between their tits as they were tying the string on their neck. My wife acted startled and embarrassed cupping her tits like a hand bra. As brittany finished tying the neck and back of her top her husband was apologizing profusely. Britanny said its a hazard of tanning. He kept apologizing till brittany looked at my wife and said I guess its too late to hide what he has seen. My wife said she shrugged her shoulders and said OK. She said she reached back and completed tying the top around her neck then took the strings and tied the back. After adjusting the cupps correctly. She said she looked at Brittany's husband and apologized for her exposure. They all laughed.

Well that was my best attempt at relaying second hand information. I have asked many many questions to my wife because every time I think about this I get a excited and has led to some great sex.

I now look forward to a good jerking when I am able to view brittany. I have a mental picture in my head so I hope it will be accurate.
Old 07-15-2016, 12:25 PM

I was certainly hoping your adventures were continuing. However, I thought they would have continued with you getting more glimpses of Jim's wife instead of this new little hottie.

I would have to agree that your wife has come a long way from your beginning adventures. I remember you telling us how shy she was being watched by Bob at the lake house and now she's openly exposing and touching herself in front of another man she hardly knows! I know what he was thinking about but I'd love to know if your wife had any naughty thoughts while seeing him in the window knowing he was jacking to the sight of her. Especially seeing how his wife was right there egging her on.

I do believe it's now your turn to "enjoy the view", so to speak. Enjoying the stories immensely....keep up the fine work!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2016, 04:26 PM

It has been a long road. The lake house was many years ago. Afterwards things returned to our normal routines. Through much talk discussion and yes some alcohol she has become extremely comfortable sexually and with her body in the last few years.

It has turned from dares and challanges to her willingly participating. I have to give bobs wife most of the credit. She instagates many experiences even from the lake house. Now my wife seems to enjoy instagating. They compare notes afterwards.

I am on my way home shortly. My wife text me that Jim's wife and Brittany carpooled to the house . Also said no need to move the chairs because all three are adjusted for a view. I text back asking what the other ladies know. She said that all are aware that I will be there soon but they do not know that I am aware.

It is amazing that I have had a pool for a long time. The most that has ever happens is a top slip when diving or bottoms slip. Nothing dramatic. This summer I have Jim's wife naked at my pool and now her friend has become my wife's friend naked at my pool. I always hated going to my wife's work parties. I thought teachers were conceded and stuck up. That is of course excluding my wife and bobs. I am really having a change of opinion this summer.

I believe I asked thousands of questions of my wife about her day with brittany. I can not recall any questions that related to what her thoughts might have been. I guess in my selfishness my questions revolved around her actions and Brittany's actions. I shall remedy that shortly.

Well I am off to have a voyeuristic experience even though they know I will be watching.
Old 07-16-2016, 09:47 AM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

I can tell you teachers are right up there with nurses as hot professions. Those boring elementary teachers my wife worked with were all a horny bunch. We went to a last-day-of-school swim party at one of her fellow teachers homes. After the first kegs tops came off and bedrooms were used.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2016, 12:36 PM

Well, I'm sure we're about to get another extremely hot update about what happened when you got home and encountered three sexy, naked women. It sounds as if they plan on teasing you mercilessly. There are so many directions this could take. Since your wife used to like being dared, it might be interesting to see if she might be up to actually initiating dares to the "new" girls. And I'm sure you wouldn't mind seeing the results of a dare for them to get nude and run around the house or maybe even have them walk in the house like that and tease you.

It's funny how women can act entirely reserved around each other in one moment and then become totally uninhibited in the next. Case in point, when Brittany's husband arrived, your wife seemed a bit reluctant at first but then ended up on the verge of masturbating in front of a couple she hardly knows. I can just about bet the other hubby was visualizing himself balls deep inside your wife. Let's face it, we're guys.....that's what we think about. I do hope you ask your wife her thoughts while all of this was happening though. Something got her all worked up to that point. Of course, it may have been just the way the events unfolded and the thrill of being exposed in front of another man, especially since it was her new friend's husband.

The most important part is that every day seems to bring a new adventure for you and the wife and you are in the center of it all. Enjoy your time and keep us posted!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 05:26 PM

I lead an extremely charmed life. I am very grateful for everything. Especially my wife and my pool.

As I said before. Years have gone by and nothing around my pool. My wife and friends, and my wife with her work friends in swimwear. This year. Holy @#&# batman. I love my wife and I love teachers. My friends naked around my pool. My wife's work friends naked around my pool. It is a true blessing.

Now on to Friday.

I arrive home met by my wife. She said that she had really spilled all to everyone. So now I am going to be in the house watching three ladies naked with them knowing I'm watching. I ask the obvious. Why can I not just be outside with them. She replied plausible deniability. If husbands ask they can be honest. I agree.

We go through the front door to the kitchen. As my wife talks and makes me a drink I change in the laundry room. She said they decided to move the chairs so I may have a really good view. I thanked her and she said that they will be up for this shortly.

I look outside and both Jim's wife and brittany are sitting with their legs in the pool topless with their back to the house. After my wife exits I decide to change it up a little also. I go to the sunroom and look out the window. The chairs are quartered facing the second window in the room. I move a larger chair into the room in front of that window. I take four exercise blocks from the workout room and place under the chair. Now I can sit and look directly at the loungers that are at most six feet away.

It is hot in this room but well worth it for the view. I'm watching the ladies swim talk and float in the pool. My wife is the only one naked. Jim's wife is wearing red string bikini bottoms and brittany is wearing pink. I am enjoying watching them go from the pool to the bar and back again and again. I almost started to rubb one off just watching tits bounce and sway.

I am watching the ladies and they keep looking at the windows in the house but never over at my sunroom. I watch as myvwife exits the pool and text me that they are ready to lay out but want my phone. I meet her in the kitchen. She ask me laughing why I'm sweating. I told her where I was she said both ladies keep saying they see you upstairs. I told her no. I refill a larger glass with more ice and hand her my phone. She said as she walked off have fun.

I assume my position. After a few minutes of watching, my wife exited the pool. She walked over and took the third chair. She placed her towel sat down, slowly placing one leg at a time on the chair giving me a nice clear view of her pussy. She then starts her preparations for laying out. Now Jim's wife starts to exit the pool. As she steps out she unties her bottoms and places them on the concrete by the steps. The full bend with straight legs gave me a nice view of her pussy. She walked over to the bar area and returned into view carrying a bag and towel.

Jim's wife took the middle chair. She again bent over placing her towel on the chair. Absolutely fantastic view of her pussy. I almost lost myself looking at her pussy with her tits hanging, shaking as she adjust her towel. She did the same as my wife. Sat down and slowly placed one leg then another on the chair flashing me a great view of her pussy.

While I was transfixed on Jim's wife, at some point brittany exited the pool. She is standing with her bikini bottoms in her hand. She is definitely a redhead. She is on the shorter side, maybe 5'5". Dark red hair shoulder length. She is maybe a B cup with silver dollar sized areolas. Very pale skin and light pink nipples. She has neatly trimmed lighter red bush. She did the same straight legged bend to place her bottoms on the concrete. This exposed the prettiest white/pink pussy. Not a hair in site. She walked over and did the same as the others. Again I almost lost a nut as she was bent over adjusting her towel. She also sat on the side of the chair preparing her location with legs apart and me just fixated on her pussy. She then slowly moved one leg onto the chair exposing her pussy fully. Then the other. I just can not give her pussy an adequate description. Not enough adjatives.

Now all three ladies are working to get their locations ready for tanning with me sitting six to eight feet away watching intently. I can cut through most of the watching. The initial oiling was fine just sunscreen in and on all the normal spots. Periodically each would roll over from front to back to front. Also some trips to the bar and pool.

Not sure who was first, I could hear nothing but music, but I noticed that brittany and Jim's wife were both reapplying sunscreen after a dip in the pool on their front. I watched intently. Then Jim's wife started applying sunscreen to her pussy. She had a leg off each side of the chair giving an application. I am looking directly at her pussy spread open. I look beside her and brittany is doing the same. I am in heaven.

I am sitting with the biggest hard on in my life. All the ladies have sunglasses on and seem to be glancing up at the bathroom window. So I decide to take a chance. I slide my shorts and boxers off. I pull my shirt over my head. I am now naked in this chair with my dick in hand watching the girls rubbing their pussies. Before I can complete my efforts they both lay back. Now both pussies are stretched open for full viewing and I am not very comfortable trying to complete my task sitting in the chair so I take another chance. I slowly stand and move to beside the window.

I am now at full stroke standing by the window looking at both pussies. It looks as though they are trying to spread their legs for me to get to see all they have to offer and more. Wasn't too much longer and I lost control. I shot string after string onto the hardwood floor in the sunroom. After regaining my composure I went to the kitchen and brought back supplies to clean my mess.

After returning from my cleaning all three ladies were making their way to swim. I put on my shorts and head to refill my drink. I watch as all three ladies were in the pool. While I am sitting at the bar in the kitchen sipping my drink watching I see my wife exit the pool. She enters the kitchen. She smiles and says I quote, "obviously you are having a good time". I said yes why. She said they were in the pool discussing watching me jackoff in the window. I asked who. She said they all three knew. She said she told them where I was sitting after she left me the last time. All I could say was oh shit. She laughed and said that they agreed that I put on a great show for them. I told her I was going back to my chair.

I watched for awhile till they all three came over to their chairs. They did not acknowledge me. Jim's wife and brittany both laid face down and opened their legs as wide as the chair again giving me a great view. Yes I pulled the gun on the view again and had a second nut.

Now the end. After I had cleaned myself up I was extremely sweaty and hot. I decide I will take a swim. So I grab a towel and head out the door. The ladies were all now on their backs talking. I walk up to the three and say hello. I startled all. I said its just too damn hot in that room and I need a dip. Jim's wife and brittany are both half covering themselves as my wife said go ahead.

I walk over and place my towel on the hand rail for the steps. I walk around the pool to the diving board. As I get on the board my wife said take it off. Then the others said the same as they were all getting to a standing position while half hearted covering I removed my shorts. Luckily, I had just rubbed off a couple so I was hanging heavily and felt good about their view. As I bounced on the board I heard cheers so I went into a flip. When I surfaced I heard clapping. I swam to the steps. I exited slowly and dried myself the same. I then challenged them who could do better.

No need for description. My wife did a beautiful nude dive. Jim's wife just jumped in from the board nude. Brittany completed a nude flip. While they were swimming in the deep end I excused myself inside. Well over an hour later everyone came inside. As they were doing the whole goodbye tour my wife asked if I enjoyed their show. I told the ladies very much and thank you. They each gave me a big hug thaking me for the use of the pool. I of course said any time.

My wife was amused at Jim's wife and brittany. She said they must have really enjoyed watching me play with myself to completion because that's all they wanted to talk about. I was somewhat embarrassed. Well as I said. I have a blessed life. I have three weeks till all the visiting ladies return to work.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:31 AM

As I expected, you provided yet another hot and horny update. Personally, I think you have quite the arrangement going. The ladies like to show their exhibitionist side and you get the benefits as the voyeur. And then of course, the tables are turned when you become the exhibitionist and they become the voyeur. A charmed life is an understatement and I believe I will start to live vicariously through you.

Regarding the ladies conversation, I have yet to come across a woman that did not like to watch a guy jacking off. Most probably wouldn't admit to it but if you could take a look into their brain, I'm sure it's lurking in there somewhere as fantasy material. It's an erotic experience and no different than guys wanting to watch them. Many girlfriends and both my exes were initially very shy about masturbating in front of me (or another guy for that matter) until it happened once or twice and they found out they have an exhibitionist side. The real fun starts then. Of course, the fact that Jim's wife and Brittany were touching themselves while watching you makes it pretty obvious what they were fantasizing about.

What would have been really interesting is if your wife would have wanted some attention from you when you came outside. That could have led to an interesting development with the other ladies looking on. So how far do you think things will go with these two? I know you said your wife didn't want to include them in any of your activities with Bob, Kenneth and the other wives but it seems that these two could certainly have some potential if she decided to change her mind.

Keep up the good writing and we'll be waiting for the next update.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2016, 03:10 PM

Jim's wife, bobs wife and brittany were all over yesterday. No tanning just visiting and grilling. I did not arrive home to well after dark. I have talked to my wife about Jim's wife and brittany before so I can include all as one conversation.

First, as I think I said before, there is absolutely no chance that our current relationships will include anyone else.

My wife said brittany calls her or text her daily now. My wife really seems to enjoy her company. Brittany, per my wife, is a wild one. She said they have talked about her husbands experience and how much brittany enjoyed both shows. She did not tell her husband that my wife was aware of the planned exhibition. Her husband keeps asking when he can do it again. My wife has yet to say yes on another showing. She also said brittany has not told her husband about my opportunity to watch.

My wife said she sees a lot of herself in Jim's wife. Put a little alcohol in her system and she's ready to go. Afterwards she wants to feel guilty or ashamed of her actions. She said Jim's wife uses alcohol to excuse behavior but has become comfortable knowing I'm not going to talk about any activity. Jim has taken notice of the tan. His wife told mine that he started asking when he will be able to come over for an all over tan. She told him that its girls only. He has now changed to when can he come watch her laying out nude. Again she said there are others that might not be happy with that. He keeps asking.

Now to yesterday. Brittany chimed in when Jim's wife was talking about her husband wanting to come over. Brittany said they should have him over for a quiet show like before. My wife and bobs wife were hesitant. They "know" jim. Brittany said if he is sneaking a look he can not tell others or look really perverted and wrong. They continued to talk.

Now when my wife asked what I thought I told her honestly I think brittany is right. If his wife let him in my house supposedly without your approval, what can he say. I left it up to her.

She text bobs wife that she would give jim a show if she would be there also and she would have to set it up with Jim's wife. She text back that she would call her and feel it out. Bobs wife called back later while we were in bed. They are going to set it up for Saturday, weather permitting. She said jim has a golf match set for Saturday. She is going to give him a choice of golf or four naked tanning ladies. I have not received any confirmation as of yet. Surely he will choose naked women over golf.

Surprisingly my wife and bobs wife are excited for the opportunity. They are making a girls party regardless. Food, drink and nudity all day. Now I have to find something to do on my weekend off.
Old 07-23-2016, 11:25 AM

Wow! Four ladies showing off for one lucky guy....sounds like a party to me. I'm sure the ladies are very curious as to how Jim will react but I think it's a good bet that he'll follow suit with you and Brittany's husband. Just hope the weather cooperates with you and no storms like what we have here right now.

So you have to be out of the house while all of this goes on, huh? Too bad you don't have a boat or something and maybe a buddy with a hotwife that you could have fun with. Wait a minute! You DO have a boat and I'm sure Kenneth and his wife would be up for a little lake time. No telling what kind of trouble you could get into out on the water. ;o)

Looking forward to another hot update!
The Following User Says Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004