photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-12-2020, 02:39 PM

Thanked 23,494 Times in 1,084 Posts
Default Stories Of My Ex ( The Longer Ones)

I had posted some short details on some of the things my ex and I had done in the Remembering Some Exes thread. I’m creating this one to focus on the much longer ones that took place. The key to all of this was that my ex was very prim and proper, a high school English teacher who when you looked at her would think she was the perfect person and never do anythng “bad” - but every once in a while we’d go wild – and she would jump right in.

What follows is the next day after the night in the drive in. You should read that first, but a quick summary: We were at a drive in, she was blowing me in the back of the car, her former student was watching us, I invited him and essentially traded her mouth and pussy (not fucking, just hands) for his silence. I – and she –was really turned on on the idea of being used in a business transaction like a hooker.

I’m separating these into parts to make it easier to follow.

PART 1 – THE Next Day

The next morning I woke up, I looked over at my ex, who was still sleeping. After she took my 20 dollars, we went to bed and had incredible sex. We went to sleep right after that, so in looking at her, I still saw the cum glazed face of my wife, last night’s paid for wh*r*.

I got up and shook my head. I didn't know what kind of hell I was in for. We were going to have to discuss what happened, and I didn’t know if this would be a crying fight, a shouting fight, or get out of my life fight. I wasn’t sure what her reaction would be. Hell, I was reeling in thinking about what I did the night before. I gave her to be used like a party favor, in exchange for that kid keeping his mouth shut. While it was not the intention of the night – we were only going to make out in the back of a car – I found I got off seeing her being used like an object.

I got up and started to make breakfast. I figured the games were over, and we needed to talk this out. I then heard her get up, and go right to the shower. I heard a quiet “Wow” from her voice – and that probably meant that she looked at her face for the first time. As I didn’t recognize her last night, she probably saw the same thing I did: not the prim school teacher, but a wanton sl*t who sucked guys in cars in a trade.

I got things ready, and she emerged from the bathroom. It was like night and day. Here she was looking like my ex always did. The Dorthy Hammil hair cut perfectly in place, a very clean and perky face, all wrapped up in a white terrycloth robe that went mid thigh on her. The transformation from wh*r* to school teacher was amazing – and really turned me on. The bad girl went back to good girl almost instantaneously.

Good morning, I said” Breakfast is ready”. I pulled out a chair for her, bit she wasn’t smiling. I knew I was in trouble – this was going to be bad. I poured her coffee and brought it to her. Then I sat down and waited for the war.

But nothing came. She sipped her coffee, and ate a nibble, So I decided to broach the subject – someone had to.

“ I think we should talk about last night”

“Yeah, I know’, she said and sighed. Not what I expected, so I continued.

“ How do you feel?

She looked up at me with soft eyes and said, “ Honestly?”

“Yeah, honestly? Are you ok?”

“ Truthfully, it was the most exciting thing I’ve ever done”.

My mouth dropped. Is she saying she liked it? So I asked,” So you liked what happened last night?”

“ Well, maybe not at first, but in a bit, I really got into it. And that’s what scares me”

“What do you mean?”

“ Well, the part I liked the best was being used liked a sex toy. I was treated like an object, and I really got off on it. Two guys using me for their pleasure; that really got me going!

So – what scares you about that? You had a good time?

It’s not the good time; it's the fact I played the paid wh*r*, and really liked it. I liked being given something in exchange for sex! What does that say about me?

She looked like she was going to cry. So I reached for her hand, and said “ If you think about it, you’ve always been the good girl. The proper girl. The girl who would never do anything wrong. And the fact you get turned on by being bad is the whole point”.

“What do you mean?”

“The normal you would ever think about doing that – but deep down, you want to be that bad girl, at least every once in a while. And when those situations arise, you go there. The times we’ve done stuff that gets you really going is when you step out of the good girl area and act like, well, a wh*r*.”

I said that word, and she looked at me with eyes that went through me. I’m dead now.

She gulped, “ You're right. Once I get into those things, something takes over. And there was something else about last night.”

“What was that?”

“The fact you controlled me. Told me to do things. The fact that I felt I had no choice was really exciting – and a bit scary since I didn’t know what you were going to do. I honestly thought after you put your fingers in my butt you were going to have Jimmy fuck me.”

Ok – knowing my ex, this might be a trap line. I wasn’t sure if she meant it or trying to get me to say something. Still – I dove in.

“Would you have done it? Would you have fucked both of us last night?

“I think so. I would have taken one in my mouth and one in my vagina, that’s for sure. That’s how hot I was. The fact I was been treated like a piece of meat made it all the hotter, and I think In would have done anything. But I’m glad you didn’t?

Why?

“Because I would have felt awful. I would have hated myself. It was bad enough I let him cum al over me and then you have him feed me his cum, but I couldn't go into that school and see kids who might have know him.” She paused, “Why didn't you let him fuck me?

“Because it wasn’t part of the deal. We didn’t have condoms and it was a bridge too far – this was a first time and decided to stop while we all had fun. Besides, I didn’t think he would be quiet about that.

She looked up with a look of horror on her face. “You don't think he tell anyone, do you!”

“Honestly, I don’t think so. When he said a deal’s a deal makes me think he’s going to keep quiet. Besides, who would believe him? Look at who you are! You're the good little English teacher! Who's going to believe him saying that you traded your mouth and pussy for silence?

She looked at me and smiled. And then I decided to go for it.

“Would you want two guys at the same time? Would you do that?

“ Maybe. I’d have to be in the right situation.

I wanted to push this. “Should we reach out to Jimmy?” I bet he’d like to join us!”

She quickly shook her head no.” I don't think he’d keep that quiet. One time maybe, a second one, he’d yap. Let’s just leave games like last night for us. And you decide."

“Decide what”, I asked. I wanted to see what the rules might be here.

“Decide what we do. I know you won't hurt me or put me in a compromised position. So – if you want to play that type of game - especially the bad girl part – then I’m game.

“You’re sure?” You’ll do whatever I plan?”

“ Yes. I liked being told what to do and treated that way. Treated like a sex toy for men; I like the idea of people seeing the smart girl, the high school English teacher, and don't realize she swallowed cum in a car the night before. That one morning I’m giving a lecture on Shakespeare, and that night I’m trading sex for things. So turns me on. We just need to work into it like we’ve done in the past. And if have time, you know I’ll get into.”

With that, she took of her robe, to show me her naked clean body. It glistened, and she went down on her knees to give me a blowjob. Before she went down on me, said, “Your hoe is here to serve you”

I came almost immediately, all in her mouth. Just like last night, she swallowed, and just like she did last night, licked up the cum that dripped onto my leg and on the floor. We spend the rest of that day making love and playing like husband and wife. I hadn’t come up with the game I wanted yet – that took some time.

More to come...
Old 06-12-2020, 03:14 PM

Default Part 2 - The Plan

Over the next few weeks, things went on pretty much as normal. She went to teach, I went to work in NYC. We talked a bit about that night, but that too began to fade. Perhaps for her, but not in my mind. I needed to come up with a plan.

I started to think what hadn’t we done that I would love to do? What had I wanted that she either refused or I felt nervous in bringing up? That brought me to two things: dressing up and toys. Both of those brought the idea of a paid call girl to immediate clarity.

I went to the mall far from us and went to a Victoria’s Secret store. I didn’t want anyone who new us to see me and get ideas. Again, I needed to protect the good girl image – and seeing her husband in a lingerie shop would kill it – at least for me. I picked up a few things – small black bra, garters, black stockings, high cut bikini panties and a string tied thong that had a simple string in the back which would up the crack. I also added some heels – not big ones, but three inch, which was way out character for the good girl.

I then drove to a sex shop about forty miles away. Again, I really didn’t want anyone to see me and get ideas. I went in and looked around and not being experienced in this, and started took around. See, I was as naïve as my ex-wife. So – I saw a ball gag, and that gave me thoughts. I picked it up and added a blindfold. I then went for the dildos, - and got a good sized one – slightly bigger than Jimmy’s cock from the other night, a black one, and a small thin one. I was about to leave and then saw collars and leashes. That really made me think! When I took it it he counter, the person there said, ‘ Planning a party? “ I looked at him and said,” You have no idea!".

When I came home, I left the stuff in the trunk of my car. I went to the apartment and found a note from my ex; “ Went out for a bit - be home for dinner” Great!! I went back to the car, got both bags, and placed them in my dresser drawers under clothes. We did our own laundry, so there was no chance she would find them.

That night we were having dinner and I said “Do you remember our conversation about me planning something for us?

She stopped eating. She gulped and said, “Yes, I do”

I asked if she was stilling wiling to go through with it. She slowly nodded. She was really nervous on what was to come next.

“I set the plan in motion. One day, and it’s not today, I’ll let you know what we’ll be doing. And once we start, you can’t stop. Ok?

She got really quiet.

I got closer and held her hand. “ Do you know I love you?’

“Yes”

Do you think I would ever hurt you?”

“No”

“Did you enjoy what we did a few weeks ago and that I will take care of everything?

She smiled and and “ Yes”. She leaned over to kiss me and we made love right there on the dining room floor.

I really thought about setting my plan in motion the next morning, but I wanted to wait so there were no distractions. I had a ton going on at work (not that I was concentrating on that), and she was starting a new term and there were night meetings and things. So – I waited a few weeks.

I picked a day – a Friday. Have the weekend to deal with the aftermath. On Thursday night, I put the Victoria’s Secret stuff in a bag on her side of the closet. I put the other bag from the sex shop on the other side. I went to the bank and got 500 in tens and twenties. She was going to earn real money that night.

Then on Friday morning, I left the house early – before she woke up to go teach. About 6:45AM, I called the apartment. She picked up the hone and I said it's me. She sleepily remarked about me leaving early, and I responded ”Today’s the day”. Still sleepy, she said “What day”. I simply responded “That day”.

She got quiet and said “Oh”. I asked if she was still wiling to go along with whatever I said. She took a deep breath and quietly said yes. I said good. Then I paused and said, “Go to your side of the closet. There’s a bag in the right corner. Go get it but don’t look at it. She put the phone down and did just that.

She came back to the phone and said ‘I have the bag”. I said “Good, now open it”. I heard the bag rustling, her hand going in, and her voice say “What” Oh?” She got on the phone – “What is this?’ I asked if she saw the lingerie and heels? Yes? “Well, today, you're going to wear them under your teacher clothes and go to school. You're going to be like one of those professional high class women who have regular good jobs during the day and are paid for wh*r*s at night?

The phone got real quiet. I asked, ““Do you agree with this? If you don't, that’s fine, but if we start, there’s no turning back”?

Still silence, then a meek, “I agree”. Then, I dropped the hammer. “And now look on the side of the bag. Find something taped. There was more rustling, and I heard the ripping of tape from the bag.

“What did you find, I asked.

“ It’s a twenty dollar bill? What’s that for?

“ You told me that night with your former student that wh*r*s get paid in cash. Today, you’re going to earn your money. Every time you complete something, you get twenty dollars. The more you do, the more you earn, Just like a good little working girl.”

She started to breathe heavy. I then said “Think of this as the ultimate good girl gone bad event. You’ll be teaching in that plaid jumper of yours, the blue button down blouse, and underneath you’re dressed like a high end call girl. And for the panties, for now wear the bikini high rise. That will make your ass stand out to those horny little teenage boys.

She started to breath heavier and I wanted to see if she would follow orders. “ So – for wearing those things – you just earned twenty dollars. Want to earn twenty more?

All I heard was a breathy “Yes”.

“Make your self cum. Right now! I commanded.” "I want to her you make yourself come!".

And she started. You could hear her rubbing herself, sticking her fingers in her pussy and hearing the squishing sounds as her pussy got wetter and wetter. I then said “ Make this good. I need to hear you. I want my money’s worth!”

That got her going. She took a couple of deep breathes, starting moaning , then almost screamed as she came. She calmed down and then said on the phone, “That good enough? “I said yes. And then she quickly said, “Good. Now where’s my money!”

She was in – she would play the rented women.. She was planning to play the paid wh*r* for me. I said “ Check behind the kitchen cabinet door’ She walked over and the came back. “You taped a twenty to the door? So am I to assume there’s more around here?

I simply said, “Could be”, and then said, “Congrats! You just earned your first forty bucks as a sex worker!".
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2020, 05:24 PM

Default More please!!

More please! Your ex is amazing! I can’t wait to hear more. Any pictures?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jellyworm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2020, 12:13 AM

Default Part 3 - The Beginning Of The Plan

PART 3

That entire day at work was a blur. I was worthless. My mind certainly wasn’t on creating ad campaigns for my clients or worrying about expense reports. Still, I had a few things I wanted her to do.

I knew her first break was at 10:30. So, I called the school and asked for her. She came to phone and said Hello, Mrs. A speaking. They didn’t ask who it was, so she didn't know who was on the other end.

I responded, “The man who’s paying for your services.”

She almost cooed into the phone, “ Oh, it's you. Nice to hear from you!

I said, “ Yeah, how’s those clothes feeling? Getting a bit of a thrill?”

“I swear some of the kids know what I’m wearing. I’m not used to garters so I keep on trying to straighten them. I think some of the boys got a glimpse of the stocking tops!.”

“Well, remember you are paid for! Don't give anyhting away unless they pay!!

She kind of blurted out, ‘I’ll keep that in mind. “

I then asked, “Want to make another twenty dollars? I was going to keep this earning aspect up, so she felt like she was really being paid for by a client, and not her husband.

“Ok”. There was no hesitation. “What do you want me to do?

“Go to the bathroom, Take off your panties, put them in your purse, and make yourself cum.

“What?

“You heard me. You make yourself cum right now, and work the rest of the day wthout underpants." I added the underpants part to make it sound more innocent. “Check your purse – see what’s taped to the side.”

She responded, “It’s another 20”. I said, “Yep. You do it, you earn more. If you haven’t guesed by now, you’re my personal wh*r* for the day, and you can make a shitload of money today. All you have to do is obey and do exactly what you are told. Agreed?”

She exhaled and said “ Ok. I’m your bought and paid for girl. I could use the money!” .And that’s when I knew she was going to do anything I wanted – and she was ok being paid as a wh*r* – even if it was coming from her husband and our house money. So I told her to go do what I had asked and call me back. True to her word, she called me back.

“I did what you asked”.

“Did you make yourself cum?

“Yes – it didn’t take long. You might want a refund.”

“No – I’ll get my real value later.”

She asked, “What does that mean? I didn’t explain – I hung up the phone and went back to work.

During her second break, I called again. This time they told her it was her husband.

“Yes – what’s next?. She was now into it – taking orders and being docile – paid and docile.

“When you get home, you can put on the other pair of panties – and take off your clothes except for the under garmets. And – put on those new shoes from the bag. I want you to do you daily things in underwear – and, keep the blinds open.

“She gasped; “All the way?

“ No – I told you I wouldn’t hurt or compromise you. Blinds at half way so the slates are all even. This way, people may see you, but not sure what they are seeing. “

“What doi I get for that?

I started to play, “God, you sex workers want their money. There’s another twenty underneath the top of the silverware drawer. It's yours if you do it.”

She simply said I understand, and I said ok. She said aren’t you going to say anything else. I replied no; you don't have pleasaantries with things you paid for – and then hung up the phone. My guess was that she was having an orgasm – right in the school office.

I stayed at work for as long as I could stand it, but left about 4 and made my way from the city to Central Jersey. I took the bus home, and had to try and keep my raging hard on from springing out. It was an uncomfortable ride to be sure.

I got to the bus stop near our place, and went to the phone at the 7-11. I called the house and put the next phase in action.

“Hello”, she said.

“ What are you wearing? I said, not trying to discuise my voice.

She said, “Oh, it’s you. Just what you paid me to. “

I took a breath. If I could get her to do this, then she was mine. “Ok – I’m at the 7-11. I’m going to walk to the street outside our window. Open up the slates and stand there so I can see you’re not lying. You don’t have to open them unti you see me.

“Ok.” She said. “That’s 20 bucks for the view”

“Sold”. She was getting in to it. And sold was a big word.

I walked down the street about 50 yards to our place . Our window was on the second floor, right in the middle of the courtyard facing the main road. When I got there, I looked up right at our window. I saw her there, looking through the shades, and as soon as she saw me, she starting lifting them up.

And there she was. Standing there in garters and suspenders, in that new sexy bra showing off her its just so,, and the new panties. You could see her in the small piece of fabric covering her bush,. She had never work these types of clothes before. One inhibition had dropped away. Then she turned around and her perfect ass was in front, with the single line of fabric almost swallowed by her cheecks. She then sat down , and I motioned for her to close the blinds. I don't know if anyone saw us. I sure hope they did.

I walked back to the 7-11 phone booth and called her. She picked up immediately and said “Where are you?’ She was breathing heavily and she was really turned on by that very simple perfomance to me and whomever of the neigbors would have been watching,

“You have a nice ass.” I said. “Glad I’m paying for a top flight looker.”

“She simply said, “ I work out.” Then she said, “Where are you?”

“I’m back at the 7-11. You’re really earning your money today. How much have you made so far.? I wanted to keep focusing on the money, to reinforce she was really acting like a wh*r* – getting paid for various sex acts just like any street walker.

“About 80. You still owe for what I just did”. She was playing along, and I loved it.

“You’ll get it when I get back. I’m getting some wine and food, and when I get back be in all the the school clothes your wore today – except the shoes. Wear the new shows I got you.You do that, you get another 20. “

“ Ok, Not sure what you're going for, but ok.” She hung up and I knew she was off thinking what I had planned. I had her off her game, and that what was always needed when we got into really heavy sex and different situations.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2020, 12:37 AM

Default Part 4

PART 4

Sorry for going so long - we didn't do much, so I remember every single detail of the big things. I think bringing it back to life after 35 years makes me relive it again.

I got back to our place and brought up the food and wine. I had second thoughts on what we were doing, but decided we could stop if we wanted to. And she could always say no. That’s how it had to work.

I went upstairs and opened the door. There was my ex wife, standing almost at attention, wearing that plaid jumper and a blue button down oxford shirt. The only thing different from normal was the three inch black high heel shoes. She was the picture of ladyhood and innocence. Who would have know during the day she had been paid for her sl*ttiness?

“ Very nice, very nice”, I said, and walked up to her and gave her twenty dollars. “That's for the window show.. “ And when she went to take the money, she kind of stopped, with a look that said we were crossing a line. Before, it was kind of a game. She would do something, and then she found the twenty I left. Here, she was taking money from her customer. She swallowed hard and simply said “Thanks”. Part 2 is done – she took money directly for doing a sex act.

“ No, you worked hard for it. You deserve it”. Now go sit over there, and I pointed to a chair. I got us each a glass of wine and said, “So, tell me about your day?”

She looked at me crossly and said, ‘You know about my day.” I thought the getting money directly from a customer was still waying on her mind.

“No, I mean, tell me. Okay, let me ask a few questions”. How did you feel when you put on the new clothes”?

“Really sexy, I never had garters on before. They made my legs look good!”

“Did you look at yourself in the mirror?”

“Yes. “

“What did you see?”

“I saw a very sexy woman, who was going to be very bad today. I looked and saw this prim teacher looking like she was gong to get fucked”

Well, that was unexpected, I didn't think she would think that. So, I pressed on.

“Did you look at yourself after you put the teacher outfit on?

“Yes”

“What did you think then?

She gulped. “I can't say it.”

“Say it”

“I thought, here’s a teacher on top, but a wh*r* underneath. It’s the good girl covering up the bad girl.

I pressed on. “And how was school?”

She answered a quick fine.

“Really. Did you do what I paid you to do?” I needed to remind her she was on the clock, and her actions were bought and paid for.

“Yes I did. I went to the teacher’s lounge and removed those panties. I put them in my purse, and then I sat down on the pot and jerked off. I came within seconds. I had to hold my mouth so no one heard me scream, it was that loud.

“And then?”

“And then I took the money you left and put it in my pocket. After all, you did pay for it.”

Now she was saying it, She was getting paid for sex acts. She was playing along, and all day she was into this idea someone was paying for her to be the bad girl.

“Do you think your collegeaus though something was different about you?

“Maybe. One of the women noticed the stockings, she said she had a pair like that from Victoria’s Secret and asked me if mine were those. I said no, similar but no. She walked way but I knew she knew I was wearing garters underneath the jumper.

“So – how did all that make you feel today?”

“The bad girl pulled one over them. I hid behind the veneer of a prim High School English teacher, and underneath there was a sl*t who was dressed like a wh*r* and needed to be fucked by anyone who had the money!

That was unexpected. If she wasn’t into before, she was real into it now.

It was time to turn up the heat, and enter into real sex for money part
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2020, 10:29 AM

Default Part 5 - A New Ballgame

Part 5.

“Ready to make so some money?”, I said.

“She replied, “That’s why I’m here? Her response wasn’t rehearsed; it was natural. She was into this – almost too much, and I kept playing.

“Here's another twenty. Go over to the stereo. It’s set up with a special song” As she went to grab the twenty, I said, “And strip for me” She stopped. I had asked her in the past to play stripper for me, but never would; she would get embarrassed and say she couldn’t do that. I looked and said, “ No striptease, no money”, and pulled back the twenty. She went over, pushed the button, and came back and grabbed the twenty. Another inhibition gone.

The song came and she looked at me and said. “Really?” It was Madonn’a Like A Virgin. I said, “First times need a first time song. And so she began to dance and strip.

She started with the buttons on the jumper. One by one they came off, then sliding the body of it to the floor. You could see the tops of the stockings below the blue shirt bottom. She turned around and shook her ass, with most of it hanging out with those thong panties on. What I was watching was amazing. She was in her prim teacher outfit, what she wore everyday, and piece by piece she was transforming into the bad girl. With every button that come undone, the school teacher went away, and the bad girl came out.

She was almost done unbottuning the shirt and she started to sway and shimmy back and forth. Then she grabbed a chair, turned it around and started writhing up and down. I never knew she knew stripper moves, but she learned them somewhere. She stood up, the shirt came off and then she grabbedd her tits and squeezed them for all they were worth. She moved the chair and got on her hands and knees and crawled to me. She swung her head and then leaned back, , and then removed her bra to show those great firm tits. She pinched her nipples, pulled them, and tried to lick one, but couldn’t get it all up there.

As she was writhing on the floor, she said, “Are you getting your twenty dollars worth? I threw a twenty at her, “Let’s see some more!” She turned around, and slowly untied the string on the panties, and pulled them off and rubbed them up and down her very wet pussy.. She walked over to me and gave me the panties and said” “Sniff them. That’s high class call girl pussy!” This was unbelievable – she was so into this, I was wondering if I had created a monster. Maybe she would go do this at an amateur night somewhere.

She turned and walked away, giving me a great view of her ass and pussy from behind. She turned to face me, and had one hand on her tits and one hand grinding her pussy. She was making herself cum right there on the floor in front of her customer. She kept on grinding until the song stopped.

I said, “I have another twenty for you if we go to the VIP room. She looked a bit askew at that, but I said, "It's where the girls get wild for cash from their best customers!” She smiled, and said, “You’re my very best customer!” I went to the kitchen and grabbed an empty bottle of wine. I said, “Twenty bucks if you fuck this!” She didn't hesitate, she grabbed the bottle and shoved it in. She started to hump it up and down,. She shoved the bottle in almost to the main label. I didn’t now her pussy stretched that far. She started cumming almost immediately, writhing on the floor with this bottle up her hole. I dropped a twenty from the sky and it landed on her chest as she came.

I looked down at her with money on her body. “Best forty I’ve ever spent!" She laid n the floor panting. I looked at the prim English teacher now. Panting, laying on the floor, the way she used to hide her true inner self – a teacher’s clothes – strewn by the wayside. There was no veneer now. She was a real bad girl. And me standing above, ready to see if she wanted to go further.

I picked her up and brought her to the chair and sat her down. She looked exhausted. She had come at least four times during the day, and the pent up anticipation of what was coming must have taken a lot out of her. Still, I wanted to see if we could continue.

“So – how much did the little sex worker make today?” I kept up that line of talk. She stammered a bit, “ I made about 140 so far." The phrase “so far” told me she was still in. “Not bad for a days work”, I said, “But the days not over yet.”

She looked at me. “I have a Part 2 planned. Same rules apply, I ask you to do something, and you get paid for it. But once we start, there’s no turning back. Agreed?” And I held up a twenty dollar bill. She grabbed it. I was absolutely amazed this was happening - she was going full call girl.

Since she was paid for, I started to get more in control. I sternly said, “Okay, go to the bedroom, and on the other side of the closet from where you found the lingerie is another bag. Bring it here - but don’t look inside.” She got up, and walked into the other room. The look of her ass swaying back and forth accented by those hose heels as enough to make you come for a week – especially since she never wore anything like that before. Another inhibition to the wayside.

She came back, and I said to kneel on the floor. She did, and I dumped the contents out on the floor. When she saw them, you could hear a pin drop.

“What’s your plan here?" She grabbed the leash, grabbed one of the dildos, and looked at me like I had gone mad.

“The plan is simple. If I am paying you, I want to use you anyway I want. And I’ll double what I’m paying you. Instead of 20, you’ll get 40. But you’ll do everything I say or no money. And working girls need their money, don’t they?”

I had her. All the playing we did, from finding money to giving money directly to now a whole new world and more money. She was realizing she liked being paid for sex, and the bad girl part of her was too much to contain. The idea of being a wh*r* was so appealing – especially since she was doing it with me, her husband. She looked at me and said, “Alright, you pay, I’m game. Just no rough stuff I have other customers who don't like marks on their girls!” And she said it was a business relationship – making a deal. This was sex for money – and we were getting into a whole new area.

I said, “Get the collar and put it on yourself” Like a good call girl, she responded with where’s the money. I said the collar and leash are a set. When you put the leash on, you get forty. So, she took the dog collar and closed it around her neck, and the attached the dog leash to it. I said to give me the leash and she handed it to me. I said ‘Good doggy’. She looked at me coolly, and I shoved forty in her hand.

“Now, go over there”. She walked to the other side of the living room. “Now get on you hands and knees and crawl to me. And carry your leash. She went to put it in her hand. I yelled, “No! Bad doggy!” I walked over and slapped her ass. I looked at her and simply said ”In your mouth”. She proceeded to pick up the leash with her mouth and crawled over to me. I patted her head and said good girl, and slipped another twenty in her mouth next to the leash. In one day, she went from my wife to call girl to dog; an amazing journey.

I started to pick up the other items and out them in the bag. I looked at her and said “Go fetch!” She went to the bag and I then said , “Carry them as I take you for walk. I pulled on her leash, she picked the bag up with her teeth, and I took her a quick stroll around the living room and said. “You are a good girl. You deserve a treat”. With that, I put another twenty in her mouth, and I walked her on her hands and knees into the bedroom. I told her to jump on the bed, which she did, and I gave her more money. This was taking a turn into a real control thing for me and she was turning into a truly paid sex worker who would do anything for money.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2020, 12:26 PM

Default Part 6

She was kneeling on all fours on the bed, not sure what was coming next. I’m guessing she didn’t think she’d be leashed and walked like a dog, but she did it and took money for it. I could see that she was dripping from her pussy all down her legs so it was clear she was really into this. I also knew I needed to move fast or she might come to her senses and stop playing.

I tied her leash to the top of the bed and said, "Have to keep out pets from running away”. I then grabbed the ball gag and quickly wrapped it around her head. “Don't want my neighbors I have a dog; pets are not allowed!" They weren’t our neighbors; they were mine – and for the moment, she wasn’t a person, she was a dog. I slipped a twenty underneath the elastic band of the ball gag. She had a look of fear, not knowing what was coming, so leaned over and said, “I will never hurt you; don't worry” With that, she sighed and we continued.

I stopped with the dog bit as I didn’t really like, and I wasn’t sure if she did. So I went over to the dresser and from my side I pulled out four long white sheet strands. I began to tie her right hand to one bedpost, the left to the other. I the grabbed four or five pillows and shoved them under her stomach so her ass was high in the air. She started to protest, but I stuck another twenty in the band. “ I’m getting what I paid for. You don’t want your other johns to know you don't deliver? How will you make it on the street”. She nodded yes and dropped her head down. She was compliant and totally mine, both in mind and from money.

I tied both of her legs to the other bedposts, and then maneuvered her so she was across the bed and I could get to her mouth without climbing over her. I looked at my handiwork. I never tied up anyone ever, and we had never, ever discussed or talked about bondage. But I was impressed at the visual in front of me. My cute little wife, dressed like a high end hooker, spread on all fours on bed, all tied up and leashed to the bed with a ball gag in her mouth.

I shifted back into the customer/husband role. “Imagine what you principal would say if he saw this! Dear Ms. A, we at the school feel your tied to new positions the school can not abide. Do you think any of them know you go home and have sex for money? That you sell your body for money? How many of the other male teachers do you think would pay you? I bet a lot! I bet a lot of them saw you move that ass today, and said, I would like to fuck that so bad. I bet they all talked about you, trying to see if they could fuck you at the same time!"

And that did it: tbe dirty talk, the money, the leash, all built to one huge orgasm. She grunted like an animal, and shook the bed so much I thought it would break. “Well, it look like someone needs to get fucked? Do you need to get fucked?

She looked at me still shaking from that orgasm and said yes through the ball gag. I said I can't hear you and removed the ball gag. She looked up at me and said. “Yes, but it will cost you!” I really couldn’t believe she was so into this.

“ You know, I’m not ready to fuck you yet. I will, not now. But let me get my friends". She gasped. I think she thought I actually had friends in the room, because she tried to turn around to see if anyone was actually there. I went to the end of the room. I grabbed the bag and pulled out the dildos.

“These friends! She breathed a sigh of relief. “I held the white one. You remember Jimmy? Your former student? Your first client? He said he just had to fuck you, and I agreed. And of course Jimmy said he’ll pay”. I then held up the black one. "This is Jerry. I meet him at a bar. He loves white women and wants to show you how to really cum. Best part – he’s paying too”. Finally, I pulled out the small while one. "And this is Mike. He’s small, but a friend of Jerry. He’s a bit small, but if there’s one thing he loves, it's fucking a great ass. He saw you today, and told me you had a great ass. So he’s going to fuck your ass. But he can’t pay. So I’ll pay for him to fuck you ass.”. I had now moved from her customer to her pimp.

I looked at her eyes,; she was absolutely in heat. She was breathing really hard. The idea of getting fucked by multiple guys (fantasy guys, but that’s what we were doing) and she’s was getting paid to fuck them and I was the one whoring her out to those guys (again a fantasy since it was me paying) made her look so hot.

“Ready to get to work?”, I asked, keeping that she was working for the evening, not having fun.” Your customers are waiting.” Still playing the good wh*r*, she said, "If they have the money, I have the pussy.”” I took forty and laid it in front of her. “Here’s Jimmy’s money”. She responded. “ Jimmy, take what you paid for.” The talk from her was absolutely driving me wild. She now going to have multiple customers, just like a real hooker.

I walked behind her and said, ‘Jimmy, you wanted to fuck her the other night, didn't you?’ Yea, I know, that’s one sweet pussy, isn’t it? We’ll go ahead and get your money’s worth”. I started to shove that dildo in her pussy, slow at first, but then faster and harder. I continued speaking as if I was talking to Jimmy. “ You really liked that ass didn’t you? I bet you and the while football team wanted to make her your b*tch!.

My ex-wife in ecstasy. She started speaking, which I didn't expect. "Yes, I wanted that. I wanted you and the whole football team to fuck me. Fuck me like the wh*r* that I am. I need cock. Give it to me." She was talking more and more as I shoved Jimmy into her. I then walked up to her face, looked down, and said, ‘How much for a blowjob? She looked up and said, ‘You know the price. 40” I dropped another forty in front of her her, opened my pants and said “Get to work”.

She sucked me for all she was worth. She couldn’t use her hands, so I grabbed her head and face fucked her. I decided to talk with Jimmy again. “ How’s that hole back there, Jimmy” That’s a high-class hooker hole, right there. This hole? This hole up here is fine.” I looked down at my ex wife. I was fucking her face, and what I saw was just a hole. It wasn’t the mouth that kissed me on our wedding day, the sweet lips that shared tender kisses. No, this was just a hole I was pushing my cock into, It was some sight. I had been on the verge to cum all day, so it wasn’t long before I came – which I did all over her face. I looked down and she was covered in cum. She was now a painted wh*r*. More inhibitions were swept away. And she was orgasming again to the dildo I left pushed up in her pussy.

I walked to the back and pulled “Jimmy’ out. “She’s good, isn't she, Jimmy? I know you want more, but she has a few customers waiting. Give me a call and well schedule a time.” I was now booking her clients, right in front of her. And as I looked at her moving her ass from the last orgasm, I realized we were crossing into a very dangerous territory.
Old 06-13-2020, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyworm View Post
More please! Your ex is amazing! I can’t wait to hear more. Any pictures?
I wish I had pictures. We only did pictures once - polaroids. I am going to write that story soon as it done with this one. This story about that night playing a call girl is a bit hard to write, and I'm not sure I want to tell it all of what happened, - but I am gong to try. .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2020, 01:57 PM

Default Part 7

I looked at my ex wife. Ass up, panting, her holes were on display for anyone who would walk in. As her breath started to settle, I said “Ready for your next john?’ She just replied, ”If they have the money, my pussy is theirs! – the variation of the line she used on the first dildo. It was an interesting change as now she was saying she giving her pussy to anyone who had the money,

I then said, “It’s Jerry’s turn!”. Jerry was the large black dildo. She just remarked “ Tell Jerry to get his money up now. I have other customers to attend to!’ I couldn't believe this whole night, but being a paid wh*r* was seemingly routine for her. She was an actress in school, but she wasn’t acting here. She really wanted to be a paid wh*r*.

I threw two twenties near her head, and took the black dildo, and said, “Jerry, she’s all yours”. I then shoved that big black dido into her, and she jumped forward, This was a good sized one, about ten inches and thick and part of me wanted to see how much she could take and how I could get her to respond.

I got it in about half way and was having a bit of trouble getting more in. I had an idea. “Jerry, what’s wrong? She said, “What’s his problem? Never had a good white pussy before? The wh*r* was now backtalking! “It’s you! You can’t take all of him, and he thinks he wants a refund”. My ex wife just laughed, “No refunds from this girl! Tell him to shove harder!

And so I did. I tried it a few different ways and begin to go in farther. She started speaking, “That’s it Jery. Give me that big black cock! Tell this white wh*r* how much you love her pussy!’ I was stunned. The whole black fantasy never came up before, and you now you could check another box of things we've done to the list. ‘She continued.” Maybe your friends would like a nice white school teacher to fuck? Be their little sl*t for the evening? You arrange with my pimp and we’ll get that scheduled.

Holy shit!! Not only did she say she be in gang bang, but she called me her pimp. She actually used the word pimp. I almost fainted from hearing that. So – I said to “Jerry”, "That sounds great . Say 50 bucks a guy, maybe 10 brothers?" She heard that and started to come, and Jerry slipped in more. I had now arranged a black gang bang for my wife, where she could make $500. This was getting to be too much.

I then said, “We almost forgot about Mike. Mike, easy on her, she’s never had her ass fucked before”, With that she said, "That's going to cost more. I get more for a virgin ass than pussy!" So, I said, “How much?” She said 60. Now she was setting new prices for new acts. This was absolutely nuts. I took three 20’s and again threw them at her head. I really was feeling like her pimp.

I realized she might be tight, even with the small thin dildo. So, I went to her head with the dildo. "I think this needs to be lubed up!", and shoved it in her mouth and moved it in and out. I took it out, looked at it, and said, " Needs more.” While she began to open her mouth, I instead rolled the dildo on the cum I left on her face. “That’s better”, I said, and went to her backside.

“Jerry”, I said, “Move a bit, Mike can get his cock in her ass that way”. I shifted Jerry around to play along, and then started to put Mike in her ass. I went slowly, gently pushing it up her ass. She grunted again, and again, spoke words I’d never here her say, “Tell him to get it up there. I have other people who can pay for themselves.” This was incredible. She was talking like she still had an evening worth of work. “Then she said, ‘I hope you schedule them apart this time!” This time! Wow!!

I was working the big black dildo and the small while in both holes. Her ass then started to move up and down, then literally a mile a minute, and she was cumming again. I said, “It’s only top level wh*r*s who an take two at a time. You must have a lot of practice, She responded, “Well, you're my pimp, you book my johns!” She called me her pimp again. I thought I would cum just standing there!!

I then got an idea, and one I’m not proud of. We had advanced this game to a new level, and I decided to make it more real. And I regret it to this day.
Old 06-13-2020, 05:15 PM

Default Part 8

These next few sections are things I did that i'm not proud of. I did them,I own it and I guess after 35 years of not telling anyone, I need to get it off my chest. Thanks for taking the time to read and listen.

I went and got some tape, the blindfold and ball gag. I put those on her face, and before the ball gag went on, she blurted out “What are you doing’. “I ‘ll let you know in a minute, I said, and then went to the her backside. I took the tape and first strapped in the black dildo in her pussy, and then the small one in her ass. So, here’s was my ex wife. Tied up, gagged, blindfolded, on all fours, with dildos secured to each hole. That site may me realize she was made airtight – every hole had something in it.

I shouted to her from the back and said, “ I need to go find your next customers. You stay here. But I wouldn’t make too much noise, I'm going to leave our apartment door open. So if your other customers arrive, well, just tell them to do their business and leave the money near your head.” I was now leaving her for anyone to come in and use her.

That may have been too much, because she started moving around and pulling on the ropes a bit. That backfired, because the moving started to get the dildos moving and she started to moan again. Soon she would on her way to at least her eighth orgasm of the day. I quickly went downstairs, opened and closed the front door so it sounded like I left and quietly knocked on the downstairs neightbor’s door – the one who had saw her ass and pussy from the night at the drive in.

We hadn’t really spoken since that night, so when he opened the door, he was a bit shocked and stuttered out a small Hello. I said , “Look, did you like my wife’s ass? He look puzzled. "Simple question, did you think it was a nice ass?’ He said yes, it seemed you guys had a great time that night. I said we did.

“”Look, we’re playing a little game upstairs. If you play your cards right you can have some fun with that ass and more of her. One question: How much money do you have? He really looked puzzled, but pulled out his wallet and replied about 200 in tens and twenties. I said, “That’s perfect. Now, take your shoes off and come with me – take the same steps as I do so she doesn't hear two people coming!"

He looked at me, still not quite getting what was going on, but he took off his shoes, grabbed his keys and followed my lead upstairs When we got in the front door landing, I whispered for him to be quitet, and not to do anything until I said to - and to keep his wallet out! I closed the door hard so she could hear me. However, I don't think she could over the grunting noise she was making as she came. We moved into the bedroom and when my neighbor looked in, you’d think you’d have to pick his chin off the floor. The vision of my ex wife with two dildos in her holes, tied to a bed with cum all over her face was, to say the least, a shock. I held my finger to my mouth for him to be quiet, and mouthed “be ready”

I walked over to her and pulled off the ballgag. ‘Miss me” She nodded. “Well, I couldn’t find your other customers, maybe they found other wh*r*s.” I looked at our neighbor. He had a raging hard on and was shaking his head at what was transpiring “Ready to go back to work?”” She said “Yes, I need to make more money”. I looked at my neighbor and nodded. He was getting what this little game was all about.

“Well, time to take Jerry and Mike out and send them on their way. I slowly peeled the tape off so as not to hurt her and removed the didoes, She gushed a ton of fluid onto the bed.

“Now, how much will you charge me to put my fingers in you pussy and ass? She squeezed out the word, “20”. I said, That’s a bargain, and put a twenty near her head, walked around and out fingers in both holes, and started moving in and out. Suddenly, I grunted and then yelped a bit.” Ow, my hand, dam, I have a cramp. Give me a minute, will ya?”,. I pulled out, looked at my neighbor, and pointed to her bottom. “Sorry, I’m ok now, here we go.” I looked at him again, and rubbed my thumb and forefinger together making the money symbol.

He smiled and reached for a twenty. He gave me the bill and proceeded to kneel down right at my wife’s open holes, and then put his fingers in of them. As he was putting his fingers in those holes, I was putting his twenty in my pocket.

And there it was. We crossed the final line, For the entire day, I was playing out the fantasy that my wife was selling her body to me and imaginary people. Now, for the first time, I really had sold her body to another man. Some guy we really didn’t know. I charged him twenty bucks to finger fuck my wife’s pussy and ass, and I, as her husband and pimp, kept the money. And the night would continue from there.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:

Tags
escort, gangbang, teacher, wh*r*, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s