uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2013, 06:18 AM

Default Computer Store

I remember when I was 18, I had problems with my PC so I took it into a small computer store ran by what seemed to be a man and his wife. I left it with them and went to pick it up at the end of the day. When I went in it wasn't quite ready so I decided to wait. As it was the end of the day, the wife started to tidy things up and started to do the hoovering which is when I noticed she had a very loose top on. I could see her large middle aged breasts jiggling and swaying as much as I liked because she was concentrating so much on what she was doing. I didnt see any nipple but plenty of cleavage and white lacy bra. I really didn't care how long it took for my PC to be fixed after that!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmy998 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2013, 05:23 AM

Default Colleague

So there's this colleague at work. Our jobs mean that every couple of days she has to spend about 5-15 minutes at my desk (how I wish it was more). Our office dresses fairly casually but quite conservatively - and she is always well turned out. Anyway, she's quite petite and slim but is usually well covered up.

Fortunately with the weather getting a bit better we're entering the season of vest tops. Fortunately for me, while my colleague knows how to dress, she has a problem with buying clothes slightly too big. For slim girls like her this often means that they don't have to bend much to start gaping considerably.

Anyway I'm usually sitting at my desk when she comes over with some papers to go through with me. Almost without fail this means that she has to lean forward over the papers and lets me check out the goods! As I said, she's really slim, with little A-cups. Inevitably she'll be wearing a plain white t-shirt style smooth bra. Once she was wearing a blue grey number with little shiny stars on it. That day was particularly lucky for me as it was nice and sunny so I had lunch in the park and she joined me to lie on the grass giving me plenty more opportunities while we chatted as she sun bathed and read her book.

There's more to tell with this one, and I wish I were a better cameraman as I could give you some sweet prizes.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lenjohnon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2013, 11:56 PM

Thanked 16,271 Times in 1,135 Posts

Ah, that reminds me of a coworker about 8 years ago...slim, tiny breasts, clothes too big. I had to go see her three times each day, and I always got a peek at her bra each time. I liked her gray bra days because her gray bra was way too big and there would be more than an inch gap between her nipple and the bra. The rest of the bras fit perfectly, though, and she had some funky colors.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 08:39 AM

Default Downblouse at a car rental place

One of my best downblouse memories was from the time I rented a car. Before you take the car, someone from the rental firm checks it over quickly with you, to check the seats are clean and check the level of fuel.

The person who came with me to check the car was a woman in her 20s, blonde with stylish clothes and makeup. She had big boobs (D-cups I thought) but her top covered most of her cleavage so I assumed I wouldn't see any more.

But, as she leaned over the back seat of the car to check it was clean, I happened to be standing at the opposite side of the car. I got a perfect view down her top. I could see the full shape of her big heavy tanned breasts in her bra... and it a very feminine, sexy bra: rose-pink, with a little bow between the cups, lacy-like detail and shiny, satiny trim at the top of the cups. I got a great look as she carried on talking to me about the car, oblivious to how much I could see. Very nice!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JProctor37 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 04:08 PM

Default Unfortunately (sort of)

Unfortunately my wife has a similar problem of being petite, but tending to wear outsized clothes, particularly vest tops. I say this is unfortunate, but obviously its quite a kick sometimes, although she rarely delivers me (or presumably other people) a complete nipslip. Fortunately for me she works in an almost all-female office. And it's rare she let's the whole goods out.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lenjohnon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 07:03 PM

Default Black girl with sunglasses

A few days ago I got a great look at a black girl in her early twenties. My office gets visitors from time to time and as the weather has been getting warmer, women have been less covered up. So this attractive, athletic black girl comes in wearing a loose fitting top. I didn't think much of it until she bent over to reach in her purse that she put on the floor. She had a pair of sunglasses that she hung on the neckline of her shirt, so as she bent down... well, I'm sure you can imagine. Her C cup tits looked great in her cream colored bra and I thought that's all I would see but she struggled to get what she wanted from her purse. Soon I had gotten a great view of both of her dark tits, but as she struggled her bra gapped and her right areola became exposed. Boy she made my day, so I repaid her by being extra nice and worked a harder for her cause.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 11:49 PM

Thanked 16,271 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JProctor37 View Post
The person who came with me to check the car was a woman in her 20s,
Not a downblouse, but I once went to test drive a car with my wife, so the young saleswoman climbed into the back seat. But, before she got in, I asked if I was driving the model with radio controls in the back, and she said, "I am not sure, but you can look back here" as she was getting in...with a denim skirt, legs spread wide open as she climbed in the back. She was wearing basic white panties, but she realized her timing of saying "you can look back here" with her timing of getting into the car, and she saw me look right at her crotch.

She was so embarrassed that her face was purple for the next five minutes. After the test drive, she was completely uncomfortable. As my wife and I were leaving, I said, "it's totally okay; don't worry about it." She said, "I am glad it was you rather than most of the creeps that come in here looking at this car." My wife later asked what we were talking about, so I told her everything. She just rolled her eyes, of course.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 02:02 AM

Default Family photos

We went and had a photo session with one of my wife's friends for our baby's six-month set. When we had our newborn pictures taken she was wearing a sweater, tank top and jeans which gave a lot of opportunity to look especially after she took her sweater off so I was looking forward to this time.

She's about 5-6 with blonde hair and nice figure with curves but not too big. I'd probably guess 34C breasts. We get there and she's wearing a loose yellow t-shirt with either a purple sports bra or tank top under it. As nice as that was, my eyes were immediately drawn to the black leggings that came just below her knee and from the front could see camel toe. We went outside so in the sunlight they went see through exposing green bikini panties over her nice ass.

As we were shooting pictures on the ground she would bend over giving a good view of her tits, and confirming it was a tank top with no bra underneath. But the best was when she would squat and bend over. From the front I was getting not only the top of her tits, but I could make out her spread lips and ass.

The best part is that is where I was supposed to be looking so my wife couldn't say anything.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JerseyRiv For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 11:07 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

I have a sister-in-law that's well into her 40s now, a pretty brunette with a hot body that she keeps toned, but very small titties. The very first time I met her, when she was still in college, I was standing in a picnic food line next to her, and could see down her tank top and into her stiff bra cup and her nipple. After that I got downblouses from her in bras, swimsuits, and nightwear, and I don't even see her that often. The last downblouse was about two Thanksgivings ago when she was sitting at a kitchen table and I was standing over her, and saw her now-mature nipple again. Just a few minutes later, I was standing over her college-aged daughter and saw her nipple in her bra for the first time, a mother-daughter nipple-exposing dounblouse within a few minutes. I sometimes wonder how many men have seen my sister-in-law's nipples over the past three decades, since it's so easy - hundreds maybe? I wonder how she would feel about it if she knew, presuming she doesn't, and how her husband would feel. She's often been an at-home mom but sometimes teaches high school. How many students, faculty, parents, janitors have seen her titties, along with neighbors, dads around the sports fields, husband's co-workers, other relatives, strangers, etc.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 09:31 PM

Default graduation

For me one of the most memorable downblouse stories was my high school graduation. We were doing graduation practice where you are up and down out of your chair constantly. Well the girl I was sitting beside had a decent v neck top on. She had small perky boobs, probably a 32b. Well when she would sit down, her top and bra would both gap open and I had an unobstructed view right to her puffy nipples. I got this little show for 30+ minutes that day.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer