uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2012, 11:42 AM

Default wedding day

i've had few in my life, one of the better times was on my wedding day. we were having photo's taken on the rock's(beach wedding ) me and the wife in the back round with the bridemaids kneeling in front. I could clearly see down all five of there blouses. This lasted for about 15 min.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to notyahoo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 05:00 PM

Thanked 21,506 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothloser View Post
Perverts. all of ya's.
Guilty as charged.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2012, 12:44 AM

Yesterday at work, I walked by our receptionist's desk. She was bending over and cleaning her desk. As she was bending over, I noticed her shirt was a bit baggy. It was a v-neck style collar and I got a good look at her cleavage. It jiggled as she wiped the desk. Unfortunately, I was in a bit of a rush, so I didn't have time to stop and chat with her. And by "chat", I mean make small talk while I tried to get a better view.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Grin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2012, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky44444 View Post
A friend of mine lived in the same apartment building as I did and she was sitting outside in the courtyard on a really hot day talking to some friends. She mentioned that she wished she had an air conditioner, and I mentioned that someone just put a gigantic one in the basement. I showed her where it was, and she asked me to help her bring it upstairs, since it was way to heavy for either of us to bring it by ourselves.

She was tall, thin, and had these perky b-cup tits. She had on a pair of short shorts and a tank top, and she was also braless. We carried it to the steps and I told her to go up first so that I could take on most of the weight. There were about 4 flights of steps that we had to go up, but halfway up the first flight, she wanted to take a break. I put the a/c down gently on the stairs and checked to make sure it was resting on a step so it didn't slide. After that, I looked up and, to my surprise, I got an eyeful of her perky tits and beautifully puffy pink nipples. She was bending over with her hands resting on her knees to catch her breath, and since she was on a much higher step than I was, her tits were directly eye level. She stayed like that for a good long while and I definitely did not rush her. She needed to take a long break like that on each flight, and I encouraged it. Her tits were amazing.
Did you two have sth happened ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to careforyou For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 11:12 AM

Here are a couple quick stories. My first job, years ago, was at an A & W Drive In. The boss had all male car hops. Standing along side a car looking down at the people inside gives an outstanding view down blouses. Some of the other car hops and I had a deal where one of us took the order, another took the tray to the car, and another picked up the tray when they were done. That way all three of us got to see lots of exposed tits and nipples.

Years later I was married and my wife liked to garden. She would often spend hours working outside while wearing a t-shirt and no bra. A t-shirt with straps would often display her 34a tits down the low neck line or through the gaping arm holes. Even if she wore a t-shirt with collar she'd get all hot and sweaty and her nipples would clearly show through the shirt material. I started noticing our neighbor would often come over to visit when my wife was on display. I didn't mind a bit. In fact I even enjoyed that he was checking her out. The funny thing is I was checking his wife out too.

His wife also has little 34a's, wears shirts with low neck lines, and no bra. They have dogs and so do I. I frequently take my dogs to visit. She'd bend over or lean forward to pet the dogs and put her tits on display. I would be happy to stay and visit often. I found it hilarious when the neighbor would be at my house checking out my wife's tits and nipples while I was at his house checking out his wife.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 09:13 AM

Default Downblouse view from my boss.

I work in an office and my manager is a woman. One day I walked by her office and she called for me to step inside. She was curious about some time sensitive information and needed my imput. After opening a file on her computer, it was obvious I needed to see it myself. So I stepped around her desk to have a look. She's the type to guard against downblouse views, but at this moment she was too preoccupied to remember. Let's just say, I didn't let the opportunity pass me by She had on a reasonable top, she wasn't the type to wear provocative clothing, but she was slouched in her chair. This caused both her top and her bra hang off her milky white chest... and I've never seen a bra hang so far off a tit in my life! I swear if it had hung off anymore, I would have had a full view of what I'm sure are pretty, perky, pink nips! It was right on the edge of nip view. But alas, I saw only right up to her nipple, and enjoyed a beautiful long look at her full, soft C-cup breast. She had no idea and it must have lasted for up to three minutes! You should have seen me! She would ask me questions and I could barely stutter answers. Blah, blah, blah... umm... umm... She could tell I was distracted, but she had no idea why! It was awesome! I almost poked her in the ear with my hard on. Not really, but boy I had to work at keeping it at bay The funniest thing about this is that my boss is a real b*tch. Can't stand her. But my revenge is that I stroke to the memory of that view often... and hope for the opportunity to see it again!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:39 PM

Default Continued.

This is what my boss's nipples probably look like. I so wish I could have seen them
Attached Thumbnails
boss.user311486_pic129033_1318713429.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to allmyfaves4u For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 03:25 AM

Default fun

My friend's mom (40s) blonde, pretty, has given me some great surprise downblouse views occasionally when I attended their house. Sometimes getting a full view of her A cups without bra when she bent over. This is in the west coast so she has a great affinity for letting them appear sometimes year round. I always wondered if she did it on purpose. One time, she said there was some items I should look through in a box on the floor in case I wanted to take them before being thrown out. As I looked, she knelt over to poke through them with me. Not even thinking about it, I glanced over quick and saw a full naked chest being exposed to me. It got me so excited I could barely talk. I looked away to play it cool, then looked to her face to see if she saw me, she was looking right at me and kind of looked down to her chest and held her shirt. I couldn't be sure if she accidentally did it, or was playing it off because she had to.

About a year or so ago, friends and I had a midnight bonfire w her and I got an idea. They had a bathroom that was the floor below the deck that ran around the house. It had a full window, with the toilet next it. If the shade was pulled up, someone could see a perfect view of the toilet while standing on the deck. On occasion I found the shade to be wide open in this bathroom, and had long wondered if she did it on purpose to get a view of a young cock. This night, i decided to try it. While she sat near me at the bonfire, (I was wasted) I would announce to her how bad I had to pee and that I was going to use the downstairs bathroom. I would quickly venture to the bathroom, turn on the light, pull up the shade, and whip out my dick as if ready to pee. I waited and waited, next thing I knew someone came traveling down the deck yelling "I'll get the drinks!", and it was her! She approached straight at the window (it was also right by the door to go from deck to house, vice versa, so she had the perfect alibi to travel near the window) she stopped briefly outside the window, and then entered the house. It happened two other times that night. The final time, I waited in the bathroom with the lights off for her to get on the deck. Then as she got onto the deck, she started what was probably a 20ft walk straight at the window (or to the "door"). I turned the light on, and pulled my shorts all the way to the ground and stood up with a full erection, then i stepped over to the toilet. She opened the door, but this time stood there an extra instance. She had to have seen the whole process.

A night recently at my friends, she was giving a little bit of downblouse, but not much, so I got courageous and decided to let her catch me looking at her breasts, maybe she would get the idea to give me a view. Note, she was wearing jeans and a bra and shirt at the time, so basically fully clothed. 10 mins later, I noticed she had lost her bra. I could see nipple outlines, and got excited about the prospects, but i didn't get any chances to peek. As the night went on, didn't know if she got the hint or not. I was about to leave when she came out of nowhere in a night gown. VERY obviously naked underneath. Bare naked! No underwear, and very clearly, no bra. It had a slight color to it, so it wasn't completely see through, but I knew there was nothing underneath. Even better, the chest was VERY open, letting the small A cups hang out even without bending over. She "had to wash the dishes", this was very late into the night btw. I frequently traveled to the kitchen for refills, doing anything to stay in the kitchen. She was very adament about keeping a dialogue between us, which was hard because I could barely speak. It felt as if she was giving me reason after reason to keep looking over there at her. The dishwasher was between us, and she would bend over in front of me giving a full on view. A fun night.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:33 PM

Great Story Boobpeeker. :-)

I have also a little story.
Yesterday at work my colleague came across and explain me something on the PC. She had to reach to the Computer-mouse, so she had to bend forward. With bending a little bit backward, i can get a great view. The bra was a little bit to big, so her lovely B-Cup were exposed to me. The puffy nipples were fortunaterly errected so i can see it better.
I hope she doesn´t get me, so she wear the tops more often.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tsmeier For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2012, 01:51 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

My wife enjoys tending to the flower beds around our house and typically wears sweat pants along with a loose fitting shirt so she can go braless and not draw attention to her 34c breasts. This particular Saturday morning Megan was getting dressed to go outside and put on a mans work shirt she had picked up at a second hand store.
I teased her a bit by commenting on how stunning the outfit looked on her but blew off the fake compliment by saying she was going for comfort and not style. With that she grabbed her ipod and headed outdoors.
I went about getting my old riding mower out of the garage for a potential buyer to look at and took it around to the backyard within a few yards from the large flower bed where Megan was working. I went back to the garage to close it up and keep an eye out for this guy to arrive. Twenty minutes later and a pickup truck pulling a small trailer pulled up and two guys were exiting the cab. We quickly made our introductions and I led them around back to where the mower was.
The guy looking to buy it knelt down along side the tractor as I talked about it's features. I was standing at the front of the tractor with my back to Megan and noticed the guy was staring in her direction and seemed to barely hear what I was saying. I glanced over my shoulder and from my vantage point all I could see was Megan's sweat pant covered ass. She was listening to music and probably unaware of us.
The guy then asked if I would mind pulling the two spark plugs so he could look at them. I went into the garage to gather my socket wrench and as I looked out the window both guys were knelt down staring towards Megan. I am thinking they are either really fascinated by gardening or just not around women that much.
I walked back out and had to kneel down by the engine to remove the plugs. I glanced over at Megan and done a double take as I now seen what was so interesting to the men. Her new top was so loose the bottom dropped away allowing complete view of breasts hanging down with their large nipples at full attention.
I looked back at the tractor and tried to keep my composure as I found myself wrestling with whether I should get her attention or just pretend I did not notice what they were looking at. She had no idea what was happening and it all seemed harmless and exciting to let it go on.
It took me forever to remove the plugs and even when I got them out he barely checked them out but who could blame him. Megan's breasts were swinging side to side as she worked pulling weeds and they appeared to glisten with a little pirspiration. The guy asked me if I had any records on the mower which I am sure was more of a stall tactic than anything. I went back to the garage and watched them for a couple of minutes from the window before returning.
As we all three pretended to be looking at the mower Megan stood up to take a break. She then noticed us and politely waved before going inside. My hands were still shaking even as we concluded the transaction and drove the mower onto his trailer.
I thought about telling her just to see her reaction but decided against it because she would never wear the shirt again.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s