uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2014, 05:03 PM

Default AJ Lee vs The World

We are in the night after RAW ensuing Wrestlemenia . AJ Longest divas champion in the history of the WWE just lost his title against the young debutante Paige in a minute. A real humiliation for the former champion what AJ Lee. We find Vickie and new champion Paige backstage.

Vickie Guerrero : "Finally ! Finally someone has destroyed this little annoying and totally crazy b*tch who called AJ Lee ! Congratulations Paige , you gave a good lesson in this AJ misfortune. I hope it 's understood. "

Paige : "You know you do not have to be so mean to her , AJ is a talented woman despite its rather difficult character, she still beat 13 Divas Wrestlemenia and holds the reign of divas longest entire history of the WWE. While I am happy to have taken the title to AJ but I respect her for everything she did. "

Vickie Guerrero : " Paige ! Paige ! Paige ! Are you sure you respected someone who has fucked half the WWE roster ? Are you sure you respected someone who cheated to win all his matches , which to betray her best friend for his own sake and so on. AJ is the biggest b*tch I've known since my debut in WWE and tonight you made ​​him pay , taking her what she wanted most. And for that I can only thank you Paige . "

At the end of this sentence Vickie laughs as usual under the bemused gaze of the new champion Paige . It is to this point that I selected AJ to make its debut in the mockery of Vickie who is the first to speak.

Vickie Guerrero : " Oh that's like a b*tch who has lost . While losing one feels how? Not humiliated ? Here now you know what it feels like to lose what you hold most dear my little calibrated ... My little sl*t calibrated . "

AJ was still in his battle dress is the new black t shirt and pink and black shorts. AJ ignore the words of Vickie and headed by Paige staring.

AJ Lee: "You how you dare to ? You just pull me why I live ? And you 're proud ? You know I heard you supposedly I'm your model? In this case if I 'm your model then make me immediately that this belt rightfully belongs to me. "

Paige : " I ​​respect you AJ ! But you yourself know you lost this game in the rules so I do not give you this belt that I deserve ! So now AJ please do leave I did not want to have to argue with you . "

AJ Lee: "And I have nothing to fuck you, I do not respect you at all , I do not like you , you stole my baby , and for that you deserve a punishment , I'll Paige humble as you just humiliate me in the ring and I'll do it right away. "

Paige was wearing his ring is held high and a fairly classic purple bat . After his remarks AJ jumps on Paige and password tobacco before the shocked look Vickie who does not even attempt to intervene without doubt not to make sudden lost . AJ in the euphoria of the successful take an iron bar fight and puts a violent blow to the face with Paige . Paige is KO and AJ remains on the unconscious body of the new divas champion then spoke.

AJ Lee: "Now it's time to make you suffer humiliation in the sight of this lovely Vickie ! Are you ready Paige ? Oh yes it is true thin you do not have a choice! Sorry. "

AJ Lee begins to remove the small top Paige delicately but at that moment comes Vickie and AJ hit just right in the neck. AJ then falls to the ground and writhing in pain.

Vickie starts screaming and laughing down the little shorts AJ ! AJ is not able to struggle and therefore allowed to undress . Managed to completely remove the short AJ Vickie and we see a small pink thong worn by AJ Vickie can not help but speak to mock the clothing worn by the former champion.

Vickie Guerrero : "Well any outfit , The strings so small ! You confirm that you are not a woman but a wh*r* , and I will punish you as the little b*tch you are. "

Vickie comes spank AJ what makes shouting old champion. Vickie laughed and said still laughing .

Vickie Guerrero : "Well I see you like to be spanked ! You're really pathetic AJ ! You 'd like me to give you a spanking to punish you as a little girl that you claim . I 'm not your ex boyfriends , I 'm not gonna smash your ass b*tch like them have had to be a pleasure to make your request . I 'll just be content to take you dignity. "

Vickie then comes then remove the t shirt AJ while the latter is still writhing in pain and crying because of its very little benefit for her situation. AJ wears a sexy black bra instead . Vickie then comes mixing small breasts AJ laughing.

Vickie Guerrero : " So that's your chest ! You're totally flat it is absolutely ridiculous for a wh*r* like you AJ . You should have bigger breasts , I think I'll pay you a little cosmetic surgery to inflate everything. "

Vickie comes to give a new punch in the neck that AJ knocks the former champion . Vickie rejoices in seeing this, now the task is very simple it is to remove the bra and thong AJ . AJ finds himself naked and knocked to the ground. Vickie laughs all its forces.en seeing his enemy once again humiliated and destroyed, but especially stark naked .

Vickie Guerrero : " Oh poor little AJ is naked on the floor! How sad it is ! I hope someone will save her and make her some treats besides, I should be putting a message so that people understand what AJ wants . "

Vickie takes a marker and mark the words " fuck me. " AJ 's buttocks . Vickie then back to Paige puts her top up and takes it on his shoulders to get him to the infirmary. Vickie leave AJ alone, naked and with his KO written on the buttocks clearly visible for all people through the message that can be seen and probably fucked AJ . Vickie hope this will be the worst night of AJ 's life . But we'll know more in the next episode.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noctali For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2014, 01:30 PM

do you mind me asking if your english
Old 04-10-2014, 08:25 AM

Default Beta

Okay... I'm not trying to be discouraging or anything but you might want to consider getting a Beta. Someone who will read over your posts and the new episodes of your story before you post them so they can fix some of the sentence structure. Again, I'm not trying to be mean but it is really hard to read this story and that takes away from the enjoyment of it.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:51 PM

Thank you for your comments. As you undoubtedly have it notice through my writing I am not English but French. I will try to improve my sentence so that it is more comprehensible for you at the time of the next episode.
The Following User Says Thank You to Noctali For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 02:07 AM

Default Next Episode?

Are there any plans in continuing? If you took what others on this thread have suggested and take their ideas to heart, you have a story.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s