uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2013, 02:26 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts
Default Oops, don't think I was meant to see that :-)

This a request for stories where you've genuinely seen something you probably weren't supposed to. I don't mean down blouse nip slips or your mates 'accidentally ' showing you his other half. More things like kids opening bedroom or bathroom doors and someone being naked. Walking in on someone having sex.
Couple of examples, I borrowed a friends phone to ring home once cos my battery had died. While I was dialling the number in his wife rang his phone. Just happens that the picture he used for her profile was her topless. Obviously he sn*tched it back quickly.
Another one we were staying at my wife's parents while they were away. It was me my wife and her sister and husband. The house is a converted barn with a sky light in the upstairs bathroom. It also had a skylight from the bathroom to the loft. Anyway, the wife asked me to get some duff down for her. As I was stood near the window I noticed movement. Looked don and saw my sister in law turning on the shower in all her naked glory. I took in the view and finished my task. Only regret, I didn't have my camera on me.
Old 12-26-2013, 12:28 PM

well, my best friend once took my phone and he scrolled my pics while I was in the toilet...the problem is that he saw my ex gf topless pics...he told me he closed immediately the phone but then he confessed to my ex he looked at her bare boobs a while and she was glad about that, I guess she hoped my friends saw her topless!
Old 12-26-2013, 04:08 PM

In college I was home over a break and my parents were attending a large wedding for the daughter of their good friends. Many gifts were sent ahead of time and were at my parent’s friend’s house. So the day of the wedding I was volunteered by my parents to house sit for them. Apparently they were concerned about having a ton of expensive wedding gifts around at home and then nobody being their while everyone was at their big wedding.

Anyway, I get there the day of the wedding and was just sitting in the dining room with a bunch of gifts and my economics textbook. The house was also a staging area for the bridal party so the bride, mother of the bride, and bridesmaids were all over the house drinking, getting ready and whatever. A couple girls waked by in bathrobes and towels and noticing me they closed the dining room doors so they could have the whole living room and rest of the house to themselves.

Then one bridesmaid in a bathrobe comes out and hands me her young daughter (between 1 & 2yrs old). She just tells me to hold her for a few minutes and if she starts crying then come find her. Awkwardly, I’m like ok and holding this kid for 15 minutes before she starts crying and I go knock on the door to where the girls are. Eventually, the kids mother opens the door and is like “oh, thanks” and is saying some other stuff that I wasn’t listening too because I was staring past her at another bridesmaid wearing nothing but a thong as she stepped into a dress. She had such a nice ass I almost didn’t notice a third bridesmaid who was topless notice me staring and tell the girl to close the door.

It was kind of funny too because the topless girl seemed annoyed but confident. After she spoke though, the girl in a thong turned around and saw me and seemed pretty embarrassed. Unfortunately, that’s about when the door closed and I was left to several hours of boredom and thinking about my lucky view.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:18 AM

When me and my wife got married, we put those cameras on the tables so all the guests could document their experience of the wedding. They were to leave the cameras on the table and we would collect them in the morning before we left for our honeymoon. Long story short, a couple of YEARS later, lol we get the pictures developed and SHAZAM .... her Maid of Honor's boyfriend had taken a full nude picture of her and forgot about it. I still have the picture. Now every time I see her, I think about that beautiful thick latin bush and huge DD titties. I wish I could show you all on here but sorry. LOL
Old 12-27-2013, 12:38 AM

Thanked 2,789 Times in 211 Posts

Well I ended up doing a disaster recovery on a friends computer.
Booted from a flash drive so he could try and recover music and other data.
Left him with a Terabyte External drive to backup his Data.

After re-installing Windows and all the basic office apps I he keeps the drive to put data back on his Computer.

This time we set him up with redundant backup, but still internal.

After he copies all his data back to his computer he returns my drive.

He left all his music and data on the drive.

Pic of his wife and sister in-law and several other swinging partners. He and his wife with several other women and guys.

All very interesting.

All stuff that could embarrass and even lose people their jobs.

No I will not post them.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:10 AM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Nashville

I drove from the Washington, DC area to Nashville to a convention. A party was to begin in a hotel suite at the top of the hotel at 8pm. I changed and went upstairs at 8 and a guy in a tee shirt answered the door and clearly I was early. As we were speaking, his wife came in, fresh from the shower, drying her hair with a towel and not wearing a stitch. She was probably 30, red headed with a dark bush. She cowered and covered up and I left.

I had forgotten about the one hour change in time zones and had arrived an hour early. I would do it again.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:46 AM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts
Default From the other side

Hope you don't mind but this falls into they shouldn't have seen that.

My wife used to be a shy young thing and it took a lot of persuasion for her to let me take some topless pictures of her. One day we were out for a summer drive and for some bizarre reason decided to take a walk round a castle. As always i had my trusty camera and was snapping away when she sat on a big cannon. As it was quiet she decided to whip her top off and i took a couple of photos. At this point we heard voices approach from round the corner and she grabbed her top to put it on. Well, when in a hurry things don't go to plan and she got it twisted putting it on as three 16 -17 year old teenagers came round and were met with a topless lady trying to get a tangled top on to cover her modesty. She had to take it off to sort it, unfortunately for me and the boys with her back to us now, but we all enjoyed the show... well maybe apart from an extremely embarrassed wife
Attached Thumbnails
9.jpg  
The Following 86 Users Say Thank You to monarch For This Useful Post:
AH99, apeyboy, Archicraft, arnoldziffel, artfuldogger, astra100, BaconBot, BadPhotog, bertimos, blssdvssl, byronbuckles, campo60, Candi Delight, carbilz, chiguy_38, clc100, collector5757, confed1470, crazyhorse91, curly804, dave1jonson, DC0007, devster, dicknsider, dkdiablo, dkuk8166, DRDavenport, D_dbl, fapfreediet, Gabberzz, gasb, greendoor, homa1, ilmaio, Iron280, ishowwife, IWFQM, jamsicator, Jcsp, Jennit, jiinx81, johne5, kuso, lapeer25, laz3boy, maxtease, maymedson11, meestersmeeth1, mohad, mojo19, mongobah, Mrpeelush, mudpie, nectcouple, Officer, Omega88, psc, PuffyNips, quietones, riversidebob, robertave, Rufus the Red, SandyM, Shadesofwhite, shortmort, sky44444, sleazoid, sodaboy, sooty, SouthernMan61, sparrow, spiegelei, Stackman, SteveZR1, Strachan, testme97, Tifosi, triptico, tylergal, United100, vitalianos, warrior99, woany777, wolf86, wonderbill, Yorkie11
Old 12-27-2013, 11:51 PM

Thanked 16,234 Times in 1,128 Posts

My wife's best friend's husband gave me his old laptop to play with (e.g. install Unix or something; I can't remember). He had said, "Don't go bother looking for anything because I wiped the hard drive." I knew he had no idea what he was talking about, and I figured that "wiped" meant he emptied the recycle bin once. He dared me to try to find stuff, so I ran a few recovery programs and BOOM, there were tons of topless photos and upskirt photos of his wife (my wife's best friend) AND a friend of theirs. I felt guilty at first, but he did dare me (I told him that I found nothing, though).

I told my wife about it, and she was super curious who the friend was and why he was taking mostly-nude photos of his wife and this other woman, but she knew should couldn't ask! It still drives her nuts to this day, and I found these photos 6 years ago.

We only see the best friend about once a year since they live 3,000 miles away, but every time we see her, my wife teases me since I know that she has absolutely enormous areolas on top of her small boobs, and I can't see them in person.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:24 AM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

Well I can narrate 3 episodes

1. I walked into a room and my aunt on my mother's side was standing fully nude in front of a huge mirror. She was about 25 years old at that time and unmarried. She shrieked and turned around giving me a full frontal as well.

2. After a year or so, the same aunt was staying at our place on her way to her honeymoon. Again I walked in while she was being royally fucked by her new husband. As it was summertime, they were totally nude and I even saw his dick in her pussy.

3. My wife had been staying at her parents house and had come back after 2 weeks, so I was fully charged. As soon as we got into our room I took all her clothes off and threw her on the bed. As I took off my clothes and was standing with a raging hardon near the bed and she was lying fully nude with legs open, and our neighbour's teenage daughter walks in. In my haste I had forgot to lock the door, my wife pulled the sheet on herself but I could do nothing. She apologized and went out.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:47 AM

I am a theatrical sound tech and have seen far more than the average dude in terms of naked wimin. The best ones:

I was running a community theaters show where the director insisted that I was the only one to touch microphones. Frequently, the talent will be allowed to put their own mic packs on their bras and run wires up to their collars in the privacy of their dressing rooms. However, this director insisted that the sound engineer handle everything to avoid any problems (thank you ma'am, from the bottom of my heart). Saw lots of bras.

One show, we lost the lead actresses' mic right at intermission. She was a young (late 20's) CUTE AS HELL young woman with B/C boobs and always wore these cute, lacy bras (I had only ever seen her bra strap as she was cutely very shy). This was different from one of the older actresses who would open the entire back of her costume for me to setup her mic (saw her panties). But I digress...

I ran down from the sound booth to the women's dressing room and explained the problem (dead batteries). I expected her to come out, but instead, they let me in because she was mid-change. I came in and probable could have seen many half dressed young teen girls and women, but I didn't look around. All I saw was our lead actress in her white bra and panties.....fully exposed and very embarrassed. I did my job fast and professional (I'm not a creep) but I will never forget it! Thank you to whoever fucked up that batch of batteries!!

Second was when I was running lights for a high school concert. One group performed in the dark using UV lights and fluorescent costume accents. Well, during their act, they often squatted down next to the powerful UV lamps I brought in.....and being high school girls, they all wore yoga pants. It was painfully obvious that their panties would fluoresce brilliantly through the fabric as their tight young butts ended up a few feet from the lamps. Again, being a guy (but not a weirdo) I did explain to them what was going on after their rehearsal and advised them to wear all black. But still.....it was a thrill! Guess it was only a few of us tech guys who got the show.

Tags
accidental, oops, suprise

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023