or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2019, 11:05 PM

Thanked 4,636 Times in 413 Posts
Default Crete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionescu View Post
This summer I went to Crete. The south of the island is an absolute paradise. While the nude beaches I had been to in Spain and Italy were populated mainly by elderly men and women, Crete had several hippie beaches like sougia and dytikos where it was packed with young nudists.. can't wait to go back
We were in Crete also. Red Beach in the town of Matala on the south coast is outstanding. It's a bit of a hike (half hour) from town, but there is a taverna right on the beach. Great crowd, wonderful sand, views and water.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2019, 03:15 AM

Thanked 5,497 Times in 290 Posts
Default Pedro's Beach

The best beach I have been to in the world by far is Pedro's beach. Actually 2 beaches one nude and the other 1/2 nude. Restaurants, chairs umbrellas. A bit hard to get too but that just makes it better as not everyman and his dog is there. The 1/2 beach is just like a normal beach except 1/2 are naked and no one cares at all. Crowd is mixed age, but with a fair few younger set. Many travellers and lots of locals. A cool beach and many go nude for the first time. Also good swimming and snorkelling.

It appears to be a normal beach until you see a twenty something hottie walking around starkers and pretending that she is not being noticed.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2019, 06:14 PM

Thanked 4,636 Times in 413 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyb View Post
The best beach I have been to in the world by far is Pedro's beach. Actually 2 beaches one nude and the other 1/2 nude. Restaurants, chairs umbrellas. A bit hard to get too but that just makes it better as not everyman and his dog is there. The 1/2 beach is just like a normal beach except 1/2 are naked and no one cares at all. Crowd is mixed age, but with a fair few younger set. Many travellers and lots of locals. A cool beach and many go nude for the first time. Also good swimming and snorkelling.

It appears to be a normal beach until you see a twenty something hottie walking around starkers and pretending that she is not being noticed.
Is this the beach in Marbella?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
While this sounds great, it also sounds like something that will get the beach closed in a hurry. While many people will tolerate nudity on a beach, few will tolerate open sex acts and prostitution. I've never heard this about Wreck Beach.
Me neither, and Ive been going there alone for quite a few years now lol not once for me anyway
The Following User Says Thank You to colthom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 11:11 PM

Thanked 5,497 Times in 290 Posts
Default Best beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Is this the beach in Marbella?
It is near Nerja
Old 03-24-2019, 02:28 PM

Default Cayo Largo Cuba, Nudist Beach's

Go east on the beach past the most easterly hotel and you have 10+kms of secluded nude beach. May encounter couples or groups of couples engaging in group sex. You may get LUCKY like I did and be asked to join in !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LASERBLUETDI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 09:58 AM

Thanked 13,798 Times in 684 Posts
Default Rugen Germany

Are there any good nudist beaches on Rugen or are they all full of grannies?
Old 07-08-2019, 04:52 PM

Default Debki, Poland

The best nudist beach I have been to is Debki in Poland. It's hard to reach by public transportation - you need to get a car. Debki is north of Gdansk, about 1 hour drive. Fine-grained, white sand. Unspoiled pine forest. Fantastic atmosphere - families, groups of friends, even signle women. A true nudist paradise. Although the weather in Poland's Baltic coast can be windy even in July, on sunny and warm days you will see hundrends of nudists in Debki sumbathing, playing volleybal or just strolling two miles of beautiful beach. Although hardly known outside Poland, this was the best beach I have ever been to.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to noam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2020, 01:12 PM

Thanked 3,135 Times in 254 Posts
Default Haulover Beach

After checking out dozens up and down the California and U S East Coasts, our favorite is Haulover, near Miami. Abundant parking, on a city bus stop, weather good 12 months, food concessions, lifeguards, restrooms, 5-minutes walk from bus stop or parking, to the nude part of the beach. Also, an active Beach Ambassador program keeps the gawkers and romeos away. In Europe, we favor South Holland and Barcelona. Both have easy-to-reach nudist beaches within city limits.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2020, 02:49 PM

Thanked 5,923 Times in 804 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionescu View Post
This summer I went to Crete. The south of the island is an absolute paradise. While the nude beaches I had been to in Spain and Italy were populated mainly by elderly men and women, Crete had several hippie beaches like sougia and dytikos where it was packed with young nudists.. can't wait to go back

Are those beaches reachable by bus, or a car needed? which resort do you think is best, as a nearby base..?

thank you.

(Have only been to the north side, non nude, many years ago- amazingly clear water., wherever we went..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
les6

1m:42s

06-05-2006
SlV Ep 100 edit 2

8m:01s

06-06-2022
03fbc0e0

1m:34s

06-26-2015
ellie harrison