uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2017, 02:21 AM

I'm back!

Sorry for making you wait for an update, but I didn't want to rush things with my GF and fuck it up!

Also, I wanted to take my time to properly describe everything what happened. I have a lot of free time tonight, so it's the perfect time.

Chapter 1: Showing my GF's pics to my best friend

It was Friday night and my friend (whose name is Dave) and I were sitting on my couch playing FIFA. After 4 matches, we made a bet: if I lost, I would show him a private pic of my girlfriend and if he lost, he would pay me $5. It was the first time in my life that I wanted to lose.

Dave won the first match and I showed him the first pic. It was my GF's butt wearing denim shorts (you could see her butt cheeks). He complained that there was nothing "private" about that picture, that he had seen her like that before; except for the small glance of butt.

But it was all part of the plan. I wanted him to have a picture of my girlfriend for him to see it in private and jerk off; but I didn't want him to have a very compromising photo. So I propose him that he could keep the photo if he didn't complain about being not-too-private. He happily agreed.

We played more matches and as he was winning; I showed him more revealing photos. My GF's bra, then thong, back and front. Everything non-nude so far. Until the last game, when I showed him a pic of one of her nipples. He went nuts; he told me that she had amazing tits and that I was so lucky to be able touch them and seeing them in person.

The best moment was when I looked down to his crotch. His boner was obvious. I immediately joked about it and told him that my GF had that effect on me, too. That turned me on like crazy! (Not seeing my friend's bulk, but the fact that it was caused by my girlfriend's nipple). That cock wanted to be inside of my girlfriend. So fucking hot!

Chapter 2: Asking about her past

A few days later, I was with my girlfriend lying on bed and I asked her if someone, besides his past boyfriends and I, had seen her naked. She told me at first that no one else had, but she seemed nervous.

Obviously I knew there was something she didn't want to confess. So I insisted more and more; until she gave up and told me about one of her high school best friends, who saw her boobs in a hotel room and, that she saw and touched his hard cock. BTW, we weren't a couple at the time, so no problem in that regard.

She quickly told the story of why they were in a hotel room: she was with a group of friends staying at that hotel for the night. There were 4 women and 4 men, each group in a separate room. Next day, everyone left but my GF and her friend; because her friend's father was going to pick them up (he was returning from another trip and offered them a more comfortable ride).

They waited alone in a room; watching TV. They were very good friends, so they were kind of hugging while watching TV; but then, this guy started to caress her leg, she liked it and did the same. Things heated up and my GF removed her blouse and her friend his pants (She didn't detailed everything, this is everything I know), then she took her bar off and his friend his underwear.

I asked her what she felt when she saw his cock; if she got wet and how big and hard was his friend. At first, she only responded with short phrases, but as she started to heat up, she told me details like: "I had to dry my panties in the bathroom because they were so wet", "I wanted to put his cock in my mouth but I didn't have the guts" and the best "I touched his penis tip and the feeling of his precum was great".

As she was jerking me off, I asked her if she masturbated him; and she said something that really turned me on: "No, I didn't, but I regretted it a lot; I touched myself for weeks thinking about it". I couldn't hold it anymore and I cummed on her hands. Another cock that wanted to be inside of her... and this time... she wanted it to be inside.

Chapter 3: The retroactive jealousy...

I wrote another thread about this. But to summarize, the day after, I felt super jealous about her past. It didn't last long; but I considered important to tell the whole story... even this.

After like 30 minutes of battling with myself... I was happy again, and I jerked off to the thought of her masturbating her high school friend.

Chapter 4: Facebook pics

What I'm going to tell you in this chapter is exactly why I waited until now. Remember that last time we discussed what kind of hot pics she would publish on her Facebook? Well... more on that later...

We were on her couch watching TV when I thought that it was the right time to tell her about Dave. I told her everything that I've told you already (I only left out the part where I let him save a pic to his phone). She was attentive the whole time. She smiled and blushed quite often. When I told her about the boner, she was speechless.

- "Well, now you know what you are capable of doing with a simple pic". I said to her.
- "Wow; I'm a sexy girl." - Laughs - "But the only cock I want to feel inside is yours... but, if I can make others hard, that's an amazing compliment!"
- "Yeah, if you want a hard cock, you have mine. He only gets the chance to dream about it."

She started kissing me... and the best part began...

- "How many guys do you think that have jerked off thinking about you?" - I asked her
- "I don't know. Like 10?"
- "You are crazy! You've had like 6 boyfriends before me; plus Dave and your hotel friend; that's 9 guys who 100% surely masturbated thinking about you. Add your close friends, regular friends, schoolmates, etc. I would say 40." (And men won't let me lie; we masturbate to a lot of girls)
- "No way! That'd be great, but I don't think so."
- "Well, you gotta know that at least, 40 men have cummed thinking about your tits and pussy. And... well... three of us have cummed inside of you"

She didn't say anything for like20 seconds and then... the bomb...

- "We might raise that number right now." - She said in a sexy voice. - "Wait!"

She left for a minute and returned wearing some sexy lingerie. I was trembling with excitement, as I could imagine what she was up to... and then, she said it: "Take some pics and I will post one for 10 minutes; but I will only allow certain people; I don't want my family, professors or the like looking at them". I rushed to take a lot of pics before she could have second thoughts... I showed them to her and she picked one.

You can see the screen capture attached to this post; as you can see, it was non-nude and not showing a lot (a lot of girls show way more) but it was sexy as hell; and for her standards, it was unbelievable.

She opened her facebook page, selected the pic, the audience (like 40-50 people after filtering) ... kissed me and while she was at it... pressed "POST". I started rubbing her vagina, she was the wettest I have ever felt her. We waited a minute and the first like appeared (a high school friend of hers)... another minute, another like; from a neighbor.

Unfortunately, she started to freak out and deleted the picture. It was up for only three minutes. But hell, after it we had sex like crazy rabbits. On the second round, she asked me to cum over her butt cheeks (she doesn't like the mess, so we don't do it often; but now, she begged me).

When I was banging her; I told her that a lot of guys were surely stroking their cocks thinking about doing her what I was doing.

I don't know how many people saw her. The most exciting thing was that they all knew her. I hope that those two guys saved her pic to jerk off.

And, of course, I'll share the screen capture with you, guys. I censored her name, location and her necklace (it's very unique, so, better be safe). Well, at this point, I think she would probably get excited if she knew that she is being seen by all of you.

Final thoughts

I cannot believe this is happening. I've done crazier things with my ex-GFs, but they all were quite open about sex and didn't care too much. Making my current GF do these things is the most exciting thing I've ever done.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen.jpg  

Last edited by ulsafiu; 07-04-2017 at 02:25 AM.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:49 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

[QUOTE=ulsafiu;2464492]I'm back!
Looks like an awesome body! I'd love to see more of those photos!
Old 07-04-2017, 03:59 PM

Thanked 5,286 Times in 373 Posts

Damn hot. Now you have even more guys wanking over her lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmygirl View Post
Damn hot. Now you have even more guys wanking over her lol
Judging by the way she has been acting and what she has done... I think she would love it!
The Following User Says Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416