photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-18-2017, 02:52 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts
Default Wife/GF's progression (from prude to nude)

Just wondering how many guys here have wives who changed/opened up over the years. Like starting out prude and eventually becoming flasher/streakers/exhibitionists? How did it happen? And how many guys are actively working on it?

My fiancée was always a bit of an exhibitionist "masquerading" as a prude. I'm still trying to get her to just openly accept her exhibitionism. It's been a tough road but I'm not giving up.

I've told the story about my ex before. She started out prude. When we first met I had a hard time even getting her to be completely naked in front of me.
Then I started exploring nudism. She was totally against it at first. But I managed to get her to at least accompany me to resorts. She occasionally got a little bit naked after a while, here and there, very discreetly. Even when she was nude she was still a prude, sitting in the back of the pool area, legs crossed - chest covered. But she started getting more comfortable being naked in front of me; and eventually other people.

Then one day she completely "switched up" on me. We decided to go to a resort; she decided to shave completely: first surprise. When we got there she decided to get naked right away instead of waiting until she got to the pool area: second surprise. When we got to the pool area she decided to pick a chair down right in front of the pool instead of the back: third surprise. When she applied sunscreen she decided to do it openly, standing up, bending over and really getting between her legs and all over her tits, making it a show: fourth surprise. When she finally laid down she did it with her legs wide open, right in front of the pool, where everyone could see: fifth surprise!

At the time I didn't know what the heck was going on so I just went with it. From there, her journey into exhibitionism just evolved: riding in the car naked, walking naked on our street, hanging around with her legs open in front of our nudist friends and strangers; hugging, rubbing her big tits against people and even getting one of our best friends hard by sitting butt naked on his dick. I didn't complain one bit.

She never really went into why that transition had happened. But I had a clue. Along the way my wife had made a good female friend. She was one of those "ultra-confident" nudists. The type that doesn't care about people staring at her and doesn't have an ounce of shyness, always gets naked even if no one else is - among both men and women, and enjoys being the center of attention. Her attitude rubbed off on my wife, progressively. I had seen the transition happen: the first time they met my wife was wearing a sarong, and while they were talking she opened up her sarong and let her tits out - that was a huge step for her. The second time we met up my wife got naked the moment she saw her. Then we went to the friend's place; as she was sitting around with her legs open, we got in a discussion about being comfortable completely naked, and my wife immediately opened her legs - I guess to prove she was comfortable too. My wife had been socially nude before; but never in an "intimate" situation where other people could see her open pussy. The friend's boyfriend got a good look at her vag; which I think opened the door for my wife's exhibitionism - she liked being looked at that way (that's the same guy who eventually would get to grope my naked wife). The sex when we got back home was amazing. By the time we took that one trip where she "cut loose", I think she had realized that she actually enjoyed the attention of people looking at her butt naked.

My wife had found her exhibitionist trigger. That's why I believe that a lot of "prude" women would "cut loose", given the right situation, or the right people being around. I was at a clothing-optional get-together once where a "prude" woman showed up. She was just there for her husband and wasn't going to get naked. Yet, by the end of the day, she had decided to undress and hang out naked with my wife. Right place, right people!
Old 06-18-2017, 11:26 PM

Good story; I would love to know all the details between being ashamed in front of you and convincing her to accompany you to resorts.

I am curious because I am in that valley; I just got my current 2 years GF to take a pic with a short blouse, no pants and only her light green panties in her bedroom; and showing it in person to a friend of mine with her permission. She asked me not to tell him that she agreed to it; but to pretend that I was doing it by myself.

My friend was not too surprised because, well, he has seen her in swimwear with less clothing (she is probably showing more skin on her legs, but just a little); the only exciting thing was that it was her undies and not a bikini.

That's a start but she was very ashamed and doesn't want to do go any further.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 10:28 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
Good story; I would love to know all the details between being ashamed in front of you and convincing her to accompany you to resorts.
That actually took quite a bit of time, patience and persistence.
I'd walk around naked in front of her; she would always wear clothes or PJ's in bed. We'd have sex in the dark. I would do little playful things like sn*tch her towel off when she came out of the shower, and she'd chastise me. Nonetheless, she started getting used to my little attempts trying to get her comfortable naked in front of me. I even managed to get her to sit down and watch a movie naked with me; with no sex involved. She reluctantly agreed to it, but put her clothes right back on when it was over.
It was little moments, here and there, that progressively built up.

I was into nudism and got some magazines. I got her to take a look at them; we discussed it and she agreed that nudism looked "pretty cool." But was not for her. I knew it was a leap to ask her to go to a resort when she wasn't even comfortable being naked around me. So I did my research. I called a resort and asked them about their policies. The guy told me that first-timers were allowed to stay dressed, and that the resort was pretty slow on weekdays: there wasn't going to be too many people there.
It took months of back and forth talking about it. I persevered and persevered, telling her that she wouldn't have to undress, there weren't going to be many people there, and we'd leave right away if she didn't like it. And then one day she said the magic words: "Ok dammit I'll try it but I'm keeping my clothes on!"

To make a long story short (maybe I'll share that whole first time another time): she was wearing a dress and very apprehensive when we got there. But we had the resort pretty much all to ourselves, it was a nice resort, and she progressively got comfortable and enjoyed herself. Towards the very end, as we were getting ready to leave, she decided to try just being naked with me. It came from her; I hadn't encouraged her or anything. It was just a short walk back from the hottub to the car, but it was enough for her to finally break her taboo about being completely naked in front of me. It was a revelation for her too because she realized she actually liked having her big tits out and swinging free.

From there, the rest is history. We repeated the experience over a couple of years, she slowly and progressively got more comfortable being naked; until we met that lady and her boyfriend. That's when she got in touch with her exhibitionist side and became a full-fledged nudist.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:53 PM

Thanked 2,329 Times in 336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
That's when she got in touch with her exhibitionist side and became a full-fledged nudist.
Or a fully un-fledged nudist?
It doesn't seem right to refer to a nudist as being completely feathered.

"Anything that gets young women naked outdoors or in public should be encouraged."

"Most women do look trimmer when fully nude."
--Raysallx

Last edited by john_thomas; 06-19-2017 at 07:56 PM. Reason: add to thought
Old 06-19-2017, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
That actually took quite a bit of time, patience and persistence.
That's the key!!!
Old 06-20-2017, 09:51 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post

That's a start but she was very ashamed and doesn't want to do go any further.
Is she actually ashamed, or did it secretly turn her on? Have you used the details of showing your friend her picture in bed?
Old 06-20-2017, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
Is she actually ashamed, or did it secretly turn her on? Have you used the details of showing your friend her picture in bed?
You are most likely right!

She is my first girlfriend who has been raised conservatively (kind of, not in an exaggerated way); so she acts weird and "ashamed" when it comes to her sexuality. However, she surprises me from time to time with some pervy things.

I'm going to follow your advice tonight; I have a good feeling about this. I'll keep you updated!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 01:32 AM

Okay, this is my update: my girlfriend came home in the afternoon and we started playing xbox. In the middle of our session, I told her that she looked fantastic today (she was wearing a white short dress with a floral pattern); and that I wanted to take some pics.

While I was taking the photos, she started to pose, I kissed her, grabbed her ass, boobs, etc; then I told her that she looked almost as sexy as in the photo that I showed to my friend. Her response was the best that I could expect:

"Did he like it much?" - she asked
"He said that you were looked very sexy. But let's be honest, he has seen you with more revealing clothing."
"Yeah, you are right. Maybe next time he can see more."
"Really? Would you let him see a sexier photo?"
"I don't know. I mean, why not? He is your friend, if you are fine with him seeing your girlfriend in sexy poses; why would I have a problem?"

I got so turned on that I kissed in that moment and undressed her as fast as I could. I told her once or twice that my friend would go crazy if he saw her tits (when I was sucking her nipples); and she just said "yeah, that's pretty likely; he is a man".

At the end, I told her that I didn't want to share her, like ever; but I wanted my friend to admire the sexy girl I was dating.

She told me that I could show any picture of her to my friend, as long as he couldn't see any intimate parts.

I think this is going the right way. She likes to be seen; probably not naked (for now) but it's a good start.

Thanks, everyone; I wouldn't have done it without your encouragement (or it would have taken quite longer).
Old 06-22-2017, 09:24 PM

Update 2:

I went yesterday to her place to have dinner, we were talking about her sister, who is having troubles getting good grades in school; however, deep inside, I wanted to talk about her "exhibitionist" side.

We didn't talk about it, but after dinner; we went to her bedroom and started kissing. I really love foreplay, so I usually take from 10-15 minutes to get her undressed (unless if we have little time, which wasn't the case). While I was on it, and she had only her panties and bra on, I asked her if I could take some pics (she always agrees but I like to be courteous).

The reason why I asked at this point was because I wanted to take a pic that she would allow me to show to my friend. So I started taking the pics and gathered the courage to tell her:

- "Would you, hypothetically, post one of these pics to your Facebook?"
- "If there was no other option; why not? I am not showing anything too private. But only if there was no other option."
- "Wow; wouldn't you mind your friends seeing you like this?"
- "My friends, no. My family on the other hand, that would be the problem. Girls of our age publish worse things."
- "Okay, let's take the sexiest pic that you would publish to your Facebook, if you had to, of course."

So I took several pics and then we reviewed them; as I was passing by every photo; I was telling her how much our friends would love to see her like that. She just blushed and agreed. She picked a couple photos and immediately; we continued kissing, touching and fucking, as expected.

When we finished, I asked her if I could show one of the photos to my friend and she said: - "If I would post them to Facebook, do you think that I care if your friend sees them? Besides, he probably wanted to see more since that time."

I will see my friend tomorrow and show the pic... buttttt... and I really thought the whole day about this; I wanted to show you first. It is not easy for me, but I really want to; besides, my gf told me that she would post it if it was not for her family so...

Of course, I'm cropping almost all the photo because I know that pictures on the internet never disappear; I am just going to show you the "important and sexy" part of the photo, for you to tell me if you find it sexy (if you were my friend).

I know she is showing nothing compared to the girls you post here, but it's a start!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG02123_21JUN.jpg  

Last edited by ulsafiu; 06-22-2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:58 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Of course!

Hell yeah that's sexy! Makes me wish for more!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida