photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-06-2014, 12:18 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Art, I certainly hope its not over yet! Very HOT stories and pics! (But you already knew I thought that!)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 01:53 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts
Wink

We have a few more tales
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2014, 10:20 AM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
We have a few more tales
We are waiting in the woods, ready to sneak up and watch more of your dogging adventures.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 11:39 AM

It's been a while since our last post, but not that long since our last experience.
So, I thought I would share our last session with you all.

We are members of a few different sites. The particular site that led to our meeting of 'Dave' as we will call him, is a website that caters for other swingers and likeminded people.
The events that follow were only a couple of months ago. We had been chatting a short while to 'Dave' via messages, he liked our photos on our profile, so we found out a little about each other and agreed at some point we would meet.

Skip forward a week or two and Mrs Artful and myself found ourselves available one Saturday evening, so at short notice we messaged Dave. He replied and we made arrangements to meet in a pub we all knew, just for a social drink.
We arrived around 10:30pm, saw him stood at the bar, walked over to him and introduced ourselves. We got our drinks and then sat outside on the pub patio in the summer evening.
We made a little small talk, checking out what we were all about and life in general.
It turned out we had some friends in common from the dogging world and knew some of the characters that frequent the places we all knew.
The time whizzed by and the barmaids came outside collecting glasses as the time was nearing midnight.
Dave nipped to the loo, so I asked Mrs Artful what she thought. "he's alright, let's just play it by ear, he might not even like us, or me".
At this point he was returning to our table. He sat down and said he had a good evening with us socially, "so have we" Mrs Artful replied.
" I must say, I find you really attractive" said Dave. " In fact, if you don't mind me saying, I have got a quite a hard on!" at this, he opened his legs to show Mrs Artful a sizable bulge in his knee length shorts.
Mrs Artful giggled, a sign I knew well.
Then the outside lights were switched off. Total darkness surrounded us on the patio, "Looks like they want us to leave" I laughed. "What would you like to do?" I asked Mrs A. " I suppose we could have a little play somewhere" she replied.

"What about doing it right here?" I asked. "There are cameras up there with infra-red on them, we have those sort at work" she said.
" I know somewhere quiet we can go, if you want to, that is".
" I'm up for it!" said Dave.
So off we went to get in our cars in the pub car park.
"Follow us" I said to Dave.

I'll carry on a little later. Hope you have enjoyed it so far
Old 10-02-2014, 03:11 PM

OK. Let's carry on.

We drove to a secluded area we knew and pulled into a dark corner.
There was only us there, we got out of our cars and as we did, it started to rain, only light rain drops (typical British weather, even in the summer!) but we carried on.
There was a slight tension in the air, nerves and a spark of sexual excitement. I think we all knew things were going to heat up quickly.
" What would you like to do? " I asked. Mrs Artful " A bit of cock sucking to start with " replied Mrs A with a wicked glint in her eyes.
With that said, Dave stepped forward and Mrs A dropped to her knees before I could get the camera out. She grabbed his cock and placed her open lips over his chunky cock. She was in a really dirty mood, she sank the length of him all the way in and sucked him, drawing her lips to the end, then easing it as far into her mouth as possible.
Dave made a low moan, I switched the camera on and took a shot as Mrs A worked her lips up and down his cock, sucking deeper and firmer. She was getting really into sucking and licking his bulbous end, I could tell this was going to be a really horny play with this relative stranger. Her body was moving to and fro as she set about getting as much of his tumescent dick into her mouth and to the back of her throat.
The rain had been forgotten, they both indulged in the scene unfolding in front of me.
Dave pulled his cock from Mrs A's mouth and stood her up. He proceeded to lift her short summer dress up, over her thighs and up to her waist. She held it there as he began to rub his hands over her round ass cheeks and slid one of his hands between her legs and started to finger her pierced clit.

Mrs A closed her eyes and widened her feet so her legs opened wider, giving Dave easier access to what he wanted.
I managed to take a couple of shots as I drank in the sight before me. Dave's cock nestled against her ass as he played with her.
As his fingers worked their magic on her pussy, she grew really wet, wanton and ready for more!
She bent forward and took his hardness back into her mouth, both of them making appreciative moans. As she worked more on his cock, Dave eased his fingers deeper into her wet pussy.

Mrs Artful stood up and turned around, " Fancy a fuck?! ". That was the first time Mrs A had asked anyone else but me to fuck her!
Dave looked as surprised as me. He went straight into his pocket and pulled his condoms as Mrs Artful bent over the wing (fender) of Dave's car.
He pulled on his condom and stepped up behind Mrs A. She bent further forward and spread her legs, her pussy lips peeking from between her open thighs from behind.
The cock, encased in rubber, began it's journey into the waiting, sopping, fleshy, pussy.
The look on Mrs Artful's face, was one of pure lust. Her eyes closed, her lips pouted and a gasp escaped her lips as he buried his cock as far in as he could on his first stroke.
The pace quickened. I asked " Do you want my cock to suck? ", opening her eyes, she answered a simple "yes!".

I took a couple of steps towards her, pulled my hard cock from behind my zip, as Mrs A turned to her right and took me in her mouth.
She sucked slow and deep, concentrating as Dave fucked her harder. I could feel her being pushed forward onto my twitching dick as he pushed into her, over and over, her whimpers were growing louder and breathing staggered as we used her. My cock pushing as far as I could into her mouth, him fucking harder & harder.

Mrs Art's legs began to give way, " I've got to stop, my legs are killing me" she said as pulled away from my cock.
We all stepped back and had a momentary breather. "Do you want to suck my cock again?" asked Dave.
Mrs Art got straight onto her knees and he fed her his pulsing, hard bellend.
She sucked fast, hard, deep and went after what she wanted and loves ..... cum!!
I could hear Dave's breathing getting shorter and gasping, I knew he would be ready to give Mrs Art her reward.
I readied the camera. I heard Dave grunt and give a low shout as he filled Mrs Artful's mouth with spunk!
Mrs A was relentless, sucking him for all she was worth, he pumped again and again as she took all he had into her wanton mouth.
I tried to take photos of his cum all over her lips and face, but it went straight into her mouth as she swallowed.

As they came to a stop, Mrs A said " I expect you want to cum now? " As I was about to answer, she just dropped onto my cock and sucked hard and swirled her tongue all around the end and drew the spunk from me!
I pumped into her mouth and she took it all!!

As we all began to come down from the sexual buzz of cumming, we straightened ourselves up and caught our breath.

We all had a little giggle and came to our senses. We made some small talk and agreed we must do it again some time when we had chance.

Sorry that this one is a little long. Hope you enjoyed it.
Photos to follow soon.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:24 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
OK. Let's carry on.

We drove to a secluded area we knew and pulled into a dark corner.
There was only us there, we got out of our cars and as we did, it started to rain, only light rain drops (typical British weather, even in the summer!) but we carried on.
There was a slight tension in the air, nerves and a spark of sexual excitement. I think we all knew things were going to heat up quickly.
" What would you like to do? " I asked. Mrs Artful " A bit of cock sucking to start with " replied Mrs A with a wicked glint in her eyes.
With that said, Dave stepped forward and Mrs A dropped to her knees before I could get the camera out. She grabbed his cock and placed her open lips over his chunky cock. She was in a really dirty mood, she sank the length of him all the way in and sucked him, drawing her lips to the end, then easing it as far into her mouth as possible.
Dave made a low moan, I switched the camera on and took a shot as Mrs A worked her lips up and down his cock, sucking deeper and firmer. She was getting really into sucking and licking his bulbous end, I could tell this was going to be a really horny play with this relative stranger. Her body was moving to and fro as she set about getting as much of his tumescent dick into her mouth and to the back of her throat.
The rain had been forgotten, they both indulged in the scene unfolding in front of me.
Dave pulled his cock from Mrs A's mouth and stood her up. He proceeded to lift her short summer dress up, over her thighs and up to her waist. She held it there as he began to rub his hands over her round ass cheeks and slid one of his hands between her legs and started to finger her pierced clit.

Mrs A closed her eyes and widened her feet so her legs opened wider, giving Dave easier access to what he wanted.
I managed to take a couple of shots as I drank in the sight before me. Dave's cock nestled against her ass as he played with her.
As his fingers worked their magic on her pussy, she grew really wet, wanton and ready for more!
She bent forward and took his hardness back into her mouth, both of them making appreciative moans. As she worked more on his cock, Dave eased his fingers deeper into her wet pussy.

Mrs Artful stood up and turned around, " Fancy a fuck?! ". That was the first time Mrs A had asked anyone else but me to fuck her!
Dave looked as surprised as me. He went straight into his pocket and pulled his condoms as Mrs Artful bent over the wing (fender) of Dave's car.
He pulled on his condom and stepped up behind Mrs A. She bent further forward and spread her legs, her pussy lips peeking from between her open thighs from behind.
The cock, encased in rubber, began it's journey into the waiting, sopping, fleshy, pussy.
The look on Mrs Artful's face, was one of pure lust. Her eyes closed, her lips pouted and a gasp escaped her lips as he buried his cock as far in as he could on his first stroke.
The pace quickened. I asked " Do you want my cock to suck? ", opening her eyes, she answered a simple "yes!".

I took a couple of steps towards her, pulled my hard cock from behind my zip, as Mrs A turned to her right and took me in her mouth.
She sucked slow and deep, concentrating as Dave fucked her harder. I could feel her being pushed forward onto my twitching dick as he pushed into her, over and over, her whimpers were growing louder and breathing staggered as we used her. My cock pushing as far as I could into her mouth, him fucking harder & harder.

Mrs Art's legs began to give way, " I've got to stop, my legs are killing me" she said as pulled away from my cock.
We all stepped back and had a momentary breather. "Do you want to suck my cock again?" asked Dave.
Mrs Art got straight onto her knees and he fed her his pulsing, hard bellend.
She sucked fast, hard, deep and went after what she wanted and loves ..... cum!!
I could hear Dave's breathing getting shorter and gasping, I knew he would be ready to give Mrs Art her reward.
I readied the camera. I heard Dave grunt and give a low shout as he filled Mrs Artful's mouth with spunk!
Mrs A was relentless, sucking him for all she was worth, he pumped again and again as she took all he had into her wanton mouth.
I tried to take photos of his cum all over her lips and face, but it went straight into her mouth as she swallowed.

As they came to a stop, Mrs A said " I expect you want to cum now? " As I was about to answer, she just dropped onto my cock and sucked hard and swirled her tongue all around the end and drew the spunk from me!
I pumped into her mouth and she took it all!!

As we all began to come down from the sexual buzz of cumming, we straightened ourselves up and caught our breath.

We all had a little giggle and came to our senses. We made some small talk and agreed we must do it again some time when we had chance.

Sorry that this one is a little long. Hope you enjoyed it.
Photos to follow soon.
Very cool deal indeed! Well done for all of you.
Looking forward to seeing those pics!
Congrats!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 04:42 AM

Here are the pics as promised.
Hope you all enjoy them. Any feedback on the posts would be gratefully received, as Mrs Artful likes to read the comments.
Attached Thumbnails
SAM_5342.JPG   SAM_5343.JPG  

SAM_5364.JPG   SAM_5363.JPG  

SAM_5360.JPG   SAM_5366.JPG  

SAM_5385.JPG   SAM_5388.JPG  

Old 10-27-2014, 01:41 PM

Its nice to see so many thanks on our contributions.
Which did you prefer? The stories, or the pics?
Which of the experiences/photos did you enjoy the most?
Its always good to get a little feedback so we know what to post in the future
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2014, 05:10 PM

Thanked 7,485 Times in 364 Posts
Default ?

looks like the guy in pic two has no balls
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twokings For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twokings View Post
looks like the guy in pic two has no balls