photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2023, 12:33 PM

I saw a girl I know from festivals, skinny dipping in the hilarious documentary Three Miles North of Molkom, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1173922/?ref_=vp_close

I've skinny dipped with her myself at festivals. She was also naked on a photo CD that was distributed to participants after a festival, and I recently found that picture on Flickr. There was also a picture of me, on the CD as well as Flickr, talking to her in my birthday suite. Unfortunately, this is right before she left the lake, so she had just gotten dressed. I do wish the photographer had taken that picture 5 minutes earlier. Being in an NFNM photo would have been more fun that a CFNM one.

BTW, this means that Klondike's prediction about me in our discussion from way-back-when came true: "You know that the likelyhood these days that you may be uploaded somewhere on the net is pretty high", https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...293#post598293
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marginus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2023, 09:43 PM

Thanked 21,507 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marginus View Post
<snip>
BTW, this means that Klondike's prediction about me in our discussion from way-back-when came true: "You know that the likelyhood these days that you may be uploaded somewhere on the net is pretty high", https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...293#post598293
Actually that happened to me. Some years ago at Fantasy Fest, at Kelly's kink party. For laughs, I posed on the cross with my dick hanging out. I was surprised to find a picture of me in that pose on a now defunct pay site!

DR
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2023, 12:40 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Not Exactly On A Website

A number of years ago, we had a doctor friend and his wife we used to go out riding motorcycles with. One Sunday this couple showed up at our house for a ride, but they had brought another doctor and his wife along for the ride. We had no problem with it, and actually liked the new doc and his wife quite well. Unfortunately, the old doc and his wife moved several states away, and we lost track of both couples.

Fast forward about ten years. My wife and I are at a nude resort. I looked up while we were using the pool, and I see this nude couple on the bank of the pool that look almost exactly like the couple we went riding with 10 years earlier. I asked my wife, and she said, "Well, it could be them, but we only saw them once, and that was almost ten years ago. I don't think you should bother them." I watched them for about five minutes and became convinced that it was the couple. Despite my wife's objections, I went over and asked if they rode motorcycles now or in the past? He responded affirmatively. Then I asked if they lived in SoCal now or in the past. He responded that they had lived in Dana Point. I then said that I thought that we had all ridden together one day about ten years earlier, and I introduced myself and my wife hiding out across the pool. He smiled and said that they did remember the day and us as well. We spent the rest of the afternoon, getting reacquainted with them, and had a very enjoyable afternoon visiting with them. They even knew what had happened with our old doctor friend who had moved several states away and still had a lot of contact with he and his wife.

The only unfortunate thing was that they were leaving the nude resort the next morning and heading down to Esalen Institute to become "refreshed." So, as the afternoon sun set, we said our good-bye's. It was a little unusual to meet someone that you had no idea was a nudist and then come across them naked as hell some years later. Perhaps it was somewhat awkward the first minute or so with my junk hanging out and looking at his beautiful wife nude and more beautiful than when clothed. But all of us quickly were at ease in just a few minutes with our nakedness. Both women sat there on the chaise lounges with their legs spread wide open, and, of course the guys let their junk air out as well. It was the first and only time that we have met someone at a nude resort that we had known solely in a socially clad clothed environment. I really don't believe any of the four of us had a problem visiting together naked.
Old 05-10-2023, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Actually that happened to me. Some years ago at Fantasy Fest, at Kelly's kink party. For laughs, I posed on the cross with my dick hanging out. I was surprised to find a picture of me in that pose on a now defunct pay site!
How did you react to that - did you get a kick out of it or was it more like "oops..."?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marginus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2023, 08:53 PM

Thanked 21,507 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marginus View Post
How did you react to that - did you get a kick out of it or was it more like "oops..."?
I was like "Whoa? Who would post that? Certainly none of my friends."
I thought about asking the site (I'd contributed a lot to it) to take it down, but thought about the Barbara Streisand Effect, and just let it go.

DR
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2023, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
I was like "Whoa? Who would post that? Certainly none of my friends."
I thought about asking the site (I'd contributed a lot to it) to take it down, but thought about the Barbara Streisand Effect, and just let it go.

DR
I can see how that could be sensitive since it was a kink party and also given the revealing angle. Being photographed nude by the water, as I was, is of course a very different ballgame and no big deal. Also, I know who took the picture because I spoke to her quite a few times at that festival, even discussing cameras on one occasion. She also handed me a copy of the photo CD herself, without mentioning the nude photos which came as a surprise when I browsed the CD.

The girl on the pictures was also shown in a slide show that the festival host held, with pics of them working with the festival site. There was some mild surprise among the audience, because she was gardening nude in some pics. She wasn't the shy type. It would have been nice to have done some volunteer work, preparing the site earlier that year, because that would have included naked gardening together with a nice girl - bucket list material!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marginus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2023, 05:33 PM

Thanked 24,319 Times in 1,294 Posts
Default A Few

I have seen a few - most of them my former students who posted in paces they shouldn't. I'll detail a few - along with a representative picture:

-Laura: She was a student of mine who danced and walked around naked at Nude-a-palooza in 2013 - the year after she graduated DePaul. I found her pictures first right on this site! (thanks guys!)
- My friend Anne - who put on her Facebook page one of her art scenes photos. She had - still has - the biggest tits!
- My friend's daughter Shannon who had an Only Fans account.
- Fallon was a former student at DePaul as well. She s now a high powered pr exec; her instagram feed showed her at a pool - and topless.
Attached Thumbnails
Laura fnb.jpg   Laura fnb 2.jpg  

anne bna.jpg   shan fnb 3.jpg  

shan fnb dildo.jpg   fallon 1.jpg  

Old 06-11-2023, 12:15 PM

Default A Few Others

As I thought about it, there are a few others I've seen naked. These were three former students who were skinny dipping - all posted on their social pages with the notation that they were skinny dipping. The photos don't show much, but according to them, they are naked:

- First is Kendall. She's now a pr executive.
- Next is Katie. She's the one in the middle; don't know the other two. She is now a writer and consultant to major brands and businesses.
- Finally, there's Maria. She's now an executive in London after leaving Chicago.
Attached Thumbnails
kk 1.jpg   kk 2.jpg  

Katie w.JPG   maria skinny dip.jpg  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2023, 01:11 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default Any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by oney3232 View Post
I have seen a few - most of them my former students who posted in paces they shouldn't. I'll detail a few - along with a representative picture:

-Laura: She was a student of mine who danced and walked around naked at Nude-a-palooza in 2013 - the year after she graduated DePaul. I found her pictures first right on this site! (thanks guys!)
- My friend Anne - who put on her Facebook page one of her art scenes photos. She had - still has - the biggest tits!
- My friend's daughter Shannon who had an Only Fans account.
- Fallon was a former student at DePaul as well. She s now a high powered pr exec; her instagram feed showed her at a pool - and topless.
Any photos of Anne?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2023, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Any photos of Anne?
She was the second one in that post - the one with the guys in the picture. To see her fully nude, check out my professional women album - she's the one who is a family therapist - and tied up in the photo.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s