uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2018, 01:00 AM

Default Intentional up-skirt

I enjoy seeing my wife of 40 years either being seen partially naked, or naked by other "age appropriate" men. I also love to see her giving up-skirt views to the same type men. By age appropriate men, I mean men within the same age group, give or take a couple of years. I know that some younger men like to see naked women of any age but she is just not one that wants to be seen by men of her son's age; it's just creepy.
Several years ago we were on our way home from a nude beach, Pat was wearing one of my vee neck tee shirts which showed the outline of her tits and her always hard nipples but wasn't loose enough to allow a down blouse type view. She did have on a loose skirt that was well above the knee and without her panties was the perfect apparel to allow a very graphic view of her shaved pussy when her legs were spread. She knows my love of showing her pussy and is usually very compliant in the right situation.
We had decided to stop at a coffee shop to cool off from the sun and get a beverage. There were 4 older men sitting at a table together so I quickly located the nearest table to them that would give us the best opportunity for her to display her lady parts. Those guys were the only ones in the shop. While we waited at the counter for our drinks, I whispered to her what my plans were and told her at which table to sit. She went ahead to the table, pulled out a chair, sat on it sideways and slowly moved one foot inward followed by the other, as I waited for our drinks. From the counter I could see the faces of the 4 gentlemen sitting at the other table. I could tell her shaved pussy was on full display, and it wasn't a quick view but a slow deliberate motion in sitting down. From the corner of my eye, I could see the 2 men with the best view telling the other 2 that they needed to look. And then all 4 were staring up my wife's skirt and at her pussy. She is 5'8" tall, about 135 lbs., and 34C tits. She still looks good to be over 60 years old. They had all looked at her when we walked in, but they were looking at her tits and protruding nipples (they are ALWAYS hard) not know they wouldn't see her tits but they would see her pussy.
When I sat down she asked me how she how she did, and I told her that she had the attention of all of them. She said that it would only get better. To give you an idea as to how much she likes to do this, while at the nude beach she always lays with the legs spread, whether on her back or on her stomach showing her asshole and pussy at the same time. We always have either couples or single guys stopping by to chat for a few minutes or with the guys it is usually longer. We don't swap partners but have had sex with other couples in a watch and be watched situation. Always with the lights on and in full display.
In order to keep the attention of the 4 guys, she would either cross her legs and let the skirt ride up her thigh, making it even shorter or would uncross them and "scratch" a nonexistent itch on her inner thigh, making the skirt ride up. Then she would look at me and tell me that they were fully aware of her show.
Before we were ready to leave she told me to go to the restroom. The restrooms were in an area behind the gentlemen and in in a cutout that was out of view of the gentlemen. She told me to stand at the entrance of out of view of them and she would give them a view and I could see what they were seeing. When I finished my business, I quietly exited the men's room and stood in the shadows where she could see me but they couldn't. She then turned in the chair, one leg at a time, pausing in between to take another sip of her drink, and look in her purse. Her skirt was up higher than it had been and her pussy was on full display without shadows and leaving nothing to anyone's imagination. She is shaved and has large labia and a large clit, a beautiful womanly pussy. When she shows it, it is quite visible and nothing is hidden. She then stood up and proceeded to the ladies' room as I came out of the shadows. We passed each other and she said she was almost ready to go.
I went back to the table to grab my drink and when she came out of the ladies' room I stood to leave. She paused by their table and said something to them that I wasn't able to hear. As we walked to the door I asked her what she said. She told me that she told them she hoped that they enjoyed looking at her pussy as much as she liked showing it to them, that it makes her extremely wet, and hoped she didn't offend them. She told me that none of them could say a word. We left and they just sat there. What I call an "exhibition mission" well done. More to come.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:05 PM

Default More intentional up-skirt #2

We usually visit one of the nude beaches while we are in Florida, mostly at one of the National seashores. One in particular usually has older mature park personnel manning the gate check in. Pat always wears a very skimpy bathing suit when we go. Although some of the beach is clothing optional, they do like for you to wear clothes from the parking lot down to the appropriate nude area. There is no National law against nudity but there are state and local laws so we like to be on the safe side until we plant our chairs.
We've come to be familiar with one of the check in personnel, an older guy that is very appreciative of Pat's suits and the lack of material making up those suits. He usually holds our card and chats while he checks her out. And she obliges him by adjusting her top to expose a nipple now and then or pulling the crotch area out to make her more "comfortable" while he watches with enthusiasm.
While visiting the area I had a chance to go to the park alone just to see if he was there and give me a chance to talk privately with him. Fortunately he was so I asked him which days he worked; he is retired and this is a part time job. I told him that Pat had a fantasy of riding thru the gate and to the parking lot completely naked. He told me that he didn't have a problem with it but that I need to drive thru first to find out if there was anyone else in the office that may be working the window or may come up while we drove thru. NO problem. He was all in.
I presented the scenario to Pat and she was all for it. She even said she'd give him the show of a lifetime. She enjoys giving surprises, as was evident by our original post.
The next day we headed off to the beach as he said he'd be working. Sure enough when we drove up he was at the window. I asked about anyone else being there and he said, No, he was alone. I told him we'd be back.We then drove thru but turned around and left so Pat could get undressed. She took off her suit and then to my surprise turned in the seat and put one leg over the console with her foot in my lap and the other leg on the dashboard. Damn what a view of her pussy, I almost wanted to pull over and fuck her right there.
As I drove to the gate, I hadn't taken my pass out of my wallet the first time because all we did was turn around. I stopped just a little short of me being right next to him so his view was more toward her than me. Meanwhile I busy getting my wallet out of my pants and the pass out of the wallet. Taking my sweet time about it too. He was telling Pat how nice she looked. And he had the best view of anyone. Pat rubbed her pussy with her hand and mentioned that she hadn't shaved that morning and hoped that she didn't look hairy. He was about as far out of the window as he could get without falling out. He told her that it really looked nice to him as she kept rubbing her hand over her pussy or touching the lips as if to feel any hair stubble. She mentioned that it was a little chilly as her nipples were at full erect. Her nipples are always hard but get really hard and erect when she gets excited.
Well, all things must come to an end as there was another car that pulled up behind us wanting to visit the park. She told him bye and we drove off.
When we finally get to the beach parking lot, we found a parking space next to an older guy who was just sitting in his car. It is a 6 mile drive at 35 MPH to the parking lot and we had plenty of time. She had put a bra, panties and a cover up for the remainder of the drive from the gate house. We had plans for the parking lot if things worked out. We usually go to these places in my truck as it sits higher and when she gets out it provides the best viewing point for guys in cars which are lower. She was busy putting on lip gloss and doing whatever it is that takes women so long to do anything. I was busy getting out beach chairs, towels, a cooler, and various other items. I was on her side of the truck with the older guy sitting next in his car. I politely asked him if this was the area of the beach where bathers could be naked. I told him that it was our first time there, first time at a nude beach, and our first time being naked in front of anyone else. Of course we had been there and to others before but he didn't know that. LOL He said that he understood that it was the naked area of the beach but he was just sitting there watching the water. He was older but he wasn't dead as he was checking Pat as she sat in the truck.
I tapped on her window and she opened the door. I told her it was the nude area and she could get out. She turned in her seat and gave him a good long flash of her white panties. She slid off of the seat and then leaned over it to get something imaginary from the console, and gave him a look at her butt cheeks and panties. He was now fully engaged into Pat's little show.
She asked me if we should get naked in the parking lot or wait until we are down on the beach. I said that I didn't know so I asked the old guy. He said he'd never seen anyone walking around naked so probably wait until we are on the beach. I told Pat that it would be less obvious to others if she removed her bra and panties before going down to the beach. She then went to the restroom but was back immediately saying that it was disgusting and that she would rather remove them there. I asked the older guy if he would be offended if she removed them between the vehicles. Of course he said no. Her door was already open so I opened the rear door to make like a small cubicle between the vehicles. Pat started by taking her cover up off, hanging it on the door and then removed her bra. She has very nice 34C tits; they may not be real but they are real nice. She then cups them with her hands as if to fluff them up. He remarks that they sure look good. She then removes her panties, and stands there a moment for him to inspect. She tells him the same thing she told the gate guy about possibly need to shave, while rubbing her hand over her mound as if to feel any stubble. The cover up was hanging on the door but she wanted to put lotion on her tits before going down to the beach so she turned around and bent over her seat as if to look for her lotion in the truck. Said she couldn't reach it so she hopped up on the seat and leaned over to retrieve it from the back seat, all the while giving this guy and incredible view with legs spread of her pussy right at eye level from his seat. She keeps sitting there while she applies the lotion to her tits and upper body. She then slides on her cover up, we close the doors, gather our stuff, and head to the beach. Before we go we thank him for his patience and helpfulness.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ABFRH For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2018, 02:20 PM

Would love to see a pic of your amazing wife
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovecars2014 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some